Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (48120 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2017
philcz:
cheesy I pity you, honestly I do. You sound frustrated, rejected, neglected and worthless no wonder you crave for attention so much on this forum. I thought this would be intellectual appealing but you're boring so I'll make this my last reply to you.
Go find something doing

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
who can feed ur generation ....coming from a begger....quote me when u re successful dan me....bye adios
Just thank GOD for nairaland if not your family will be at my door step begging for mercy for what would have happened to you

1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Am telling you...... he can't even look me in the eyes on a daily basis he's still a kid squatting under his father's roof........ if not for nairaland his whole family would be on my gate begging me for mercy for what would happen to him

Your attention is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/4198686/girls-call-guys-broke-nlactually

Delusional psychopath.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Anakogheri
na u
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2017
xendra:
Hehehe you still couldn't afford it. go lick stew joor! broke thing
Are you his account officer? ASHEWO oshi, tell me how much you charge let's bargain, first send me a picture of your pvssy, if its fat and untidy, don't bother

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2017
acme6:
It affects their mentality, just last week, my neighbour said he will give me 5k but I will let him kiss me and touch my boobs, that was after months of asking me out, Its was very funny and I felt really sorry for him cos he doesn't know what he is doing. Its really bad, he actually said he believes every girl has a price and he will get me when he buys a car, he has added it in his to-do list, that he must get me no matter how tough I think i am, I just laughed it out.
Guys really need to change their orientation about women. No amount of money can make me mess around and my respect and good name is better than wearing expensive clothes to cover body that almost all men have used.
You girls are just unnecessarily complicated. You would never sleep with a man for money, so why call the OP cheap for not paying a girl 50k to do something you don't approve of? The way you girls reason sometimes

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2017
That's how I offered 1 skank on Nairaland 50k to smash her, the fool declined, my friend ended up smashing her for free the next day
Afonjanightmare:

Are you his account officer? ASHEWO oshi, tell me how much you charge let's bargain, first send me a picture of your pvssy, if its fat and untidy, don't bother
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
That's how I offered 1 skank on Nairaland 50k to smash her, the fool declined, my friend ended up smashing her for free the next day
50k to smash a NL hoe? WTF man? Don't do that next time, LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by TheManOfTheYear: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Nothing really.

Lool, sure, the love is enough. The love and care I get from few people here, if converted to money makes me the richest person on earth. The feeling is mutual. smiley
You're too beautiful for my liking cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
You're too beautiful for my liking cheesy
Thank you! cheesy I keep popping melanin. cheesy
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by obontami: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yoruba demon? tongue
angry
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by kally01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Some people think calling someone broke is an insult cheesy who doesn't go broke at some point in time smiley most of them are students with little or no experience about life so it's understandable bizzy500
I just tire ohh epp me tell them, being broke doesn't necessarily mean u don't have money but that u dont have as much as u would normally have. everyone goes broke at one point or the other

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by obontami: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry angry angry
Go Jo or!
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
obontami:
Go Jo or!
Go where angry no be you wey I call that day?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by obontami: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go where angry no be you wey I call that day?
Me?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
obontami:
Me?
Yes
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by obontami: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes
When?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
obontami:
When?
Last 3 weeks
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by obontami: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Last 3 weeks
Lia Mohammed angry
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
obontami:
Lia Mohammed angry
let me show you ss
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
obontami:
Lia Mohammed angry
You called me
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

it doesnt matter you still cant afford it. ...even if u sell ur generation.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by MrCross: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why the ladies come dey vex for OP? I have met ladies that charge 500k TDB and also met ladies that charge 7k TDB. Level pass level. Men like shoes come in different sizes.
The OP dont mind these ladies they are supporting their CO-WORKER grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by AHCB: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
xendra:
she had no idea you couldn't afford it, grin broke thing dey form pissed. cheesy cheesy
can you afford half of it? Tsskkk.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by tessygirl(f): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
@biafranbushboy, @generalbush. smiley kiss. How you doing?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by generalbush(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
tessygirl:
@biafranbushboy, @generalbush. smiley kiss. How you doing?

smiles... smiley

How you doing? I don't like this thread.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by tessygirl(f): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
generalbush:

smiles... smiley

How you doing? I don't like this thread.

Alright sweet, I will mention you somewhere else smiley. I just saw the heading of the thread now. cheesy. SOrry bae
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by generalbush(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
tessygirl:

Alright sweet, I will mention you somewhere else smiley. I just saw the heading of the thread now. cheesy. SOrry bae

No worries...

Having lil issues now...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Bayozomomamae: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
U wan Bleep her mama join.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by AceDomino(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
I guess her pussy is gold-plated.... Hahahahaha
But wait ooo why's OBO now too cost?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
xendra:
it doesnt matter you still cant afford it. ...even if u sell ur generation.

Prostitution doesn't pay, I repeat it doesn't pay!!!! Generational curses fall on your clitoris

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Approaching A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.