Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (48110 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by alezzy13: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Prostitution doesn't pay, I repeat it doesn't pay!!!! Generational curses fall on your clitoris

If it doenst pay, why are so many girls still into it?

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sad start saving up for my lunch joor, goodmorning
leavemealoneo grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by punisha: 1:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Chai.... This same calabar girl that did her youth service in Phc that I met at artillery (selling fones with tecno) , has taken her ashawohood to another level...issokay
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by AjiAmu(m): 3:02am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Be rest assured that your PM would be ignored kiss Don’t you have brothel girls to catch STDs from
Nope.. He prefers catching it from you

3 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 27, 2017
How did the thanksgiving go?
Spaxon:
leavemealoneo grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
How did the thanksgiving go?
'twas a bit stressful

It went well
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
You always appear at odd times
Spaxon:
'twas a bit stressful

It went well
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You always appear at odd times
I'm sorry love, are u busy?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Not really, my fone crashed trying to get it to work, what are you up to?
Spaxon:
I'm sorry love, are u busy?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Not really, my fone crashed trying to get it to work, what are you up to?
nothing... Jus came back home
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Headed home, done with work wink
Spaxon:
nothing... Jus came back home
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Headed home, done with work wink
I heard unwere troublesome today at work
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
bizzy500:
who is 40 pussy head....im in my early 20 a graduate of archi.....we dont have to work ....i feel ur pain becuz u have to fuxk for money bur its not my fault u re born this way....fresh young dude#
Architecture!!!
That is impressive.
From which school?
I think u should frequent property section at times, u will find like minds & senior colleagues there, it will help u.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Fake news, I am a sweetheart and very gentle unless I am stressed
Spaxon:
I heard unwere troublesome today at work
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Fake news, I am a sweetheart and very gentle unless I am stressed
lol... Pictures or idontbelieveit
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Told you, pictures don't lie
Spaxon:
lol... Pictures or idontbelieveit

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rubbiish:

Architecture!!!
That is impressive.
From which school?
I think u should frequent property section at times, u will find like minds & senior colleagues there, it will help u.
really ....Will try dat out tnks...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by banre(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
from 170k to 50k.....hoes ain't loyal o see as she dey ply her trade grin she dey even price her market. and 1 unfortunate man will come across her and get married to her. this life sha

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Told you, pictures don't lie
you're a sweetheart. Indeed

Good morning dearie

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Lool good morning beautiful kiss
Spaxon:
you're a sweetheart. Indeed

Good morning dearie
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool good morning beautiful kiss
how was your night
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Was fine, I am hungry, where's my party rice?
Spaxon:
how was your night
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Was fine, I am hungry, where's my party rice?
kukuma comman eat me

I'll cook a new one for u

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
I don't eat ladies wink it's not good
Thanks you are a nicey
Spaxon:
kukuma comman eat me

I'll cook a new one for u
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Blackfyre:

Succinctly put below....

[img]https://images.rapgenius.com/b3f2c58e8f5eeeaec7ad ;D2d18bc15a454.500x279x22.gif[/img]
u just made me remember this scene from boondocks!!! Thumbs up!!!!! grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I don't eat ladies wink it's not good
Thanks you are a nicey

Lol.... U eat them..

Lol

I'll sure cook for you.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2017
My dad is a pastor, so I want to keep my mind clear
whats your best dish??
Spaxon:

Lol.... U eat them..

Lol

I'll sure cook for you.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My dad is a pastor, so I want to keep my mind clear
whats your best dish??
fried rice with less spices Wbu?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Pounded yam and Egusi soup with plenty goat meat wink
Spaxon:
fried rice with less spices Wbu?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Pounded yam and Egusi soup with plenty goat meat wink
chop knuckle
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
You like it??
Spaxon:
chop knuckle
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You like it??
I love goat meat o..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.