Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (48128 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2017
philcz:
Screenshots loading
Go Photoshop something useful
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Till dem use prick pepper you before you get sense, if u like don't put M moniker, if God willed he would have given ur parents a female child, you don't know being a lady is stressful
grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
I No you will do anything to bring a successful lady down just because you feel rejected........ it's obvious the painment is real
rejected for wat ...you dis cockless guy
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy humour me some more
biacan:
I No you will do anything to bring a successful lady down just because you feel rejected........ it's obvious the painment is real
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
rejected for wat ...you dis cockless guy
Even a boy with 20k as salary thinks he has a say go get busy

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy humour me some more
You these boy boy trying to feel among listen you can't eat what you don't have so I pray these your new job on nairaland pay more by ass licking that Ghanaian bi**t
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Even a boy with 20k as salary thinks he has a say go get busy
lol not from.you....you this fucking begger asking people for money...tell me do u need some change...how much do u need fucking begger....spits*
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy don't be spineless, mention the person if it will do you any good post your account no lemme help you, hunger is a bad thing it can make you start talking off point
biacan:
You these boy boy trying to feel among listen you can't eat what you don't have so I pray these your new job on nairaland pay more by ass licking that Ghanaian bi**t
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy don't be spineless, mention the person if it will do you any good post your account no lemme help you, hunger is a bad thing it can make you start talking off point
Don't let me go nasty on you.......you no me you no what I can do am waiting for you to cross the line before I start
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2017
xendra:
who is dis hediot? you aren't just broke you are a retched soul. shift joor, dis thread is for paulkillerman
sweety, reply my PM, I sent u a PM earlier today, let's get to meet and check who defeats each other in our bout.

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
get lost its sunday ...its nt wife trading words with pussy...pls dont mention me again..peace
lol... see who reverence sundays! haha be deceiving yourself because u dnt want to make money, its now u knw sunday
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
lol not from.you....you this fucking begger asking people for money...tell me do u need some change...how much do u need fucking begger....spits*
lol try hard next time you want to beg your friend chief something do it correctly
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2017
I have a function to attend, have a nice day Bob wink
biacan:
Don't let me go nasty on you.......you no me you no what I can do am waiting for you to cross the line before I start
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2017
xendra:
lol... see who reverence sundays! haha be deceiving yourself because u dnt want to make money, its now u knw sunday
chill girl ...we dont work for money...money work for us...dats y i gat no worries....so fix up ur life

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I have a function to attend, have a nice day Bob wink
You can go back to being useless

3 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
don't know why this is paining some guys. .if you can't afford then swerve just like the broke opundecided

and he's calling her a hoe..what should we call the op that patronized her.?
if u or biacan are having, or your parents are having as well, you girls won't be prostituting yourselves for cash na... Abi no be so; u ll use the money u have to cater for yourselves, not sleeping around with men to be able to meet your daily needs your parents can't provide..

3 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
chill girl ...we dont work for money...money work for us...dats y i gat no worries....so fix up ur life
naso. everybody is doing too fine on nairaland
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
lol try hard next time you want to beg your friend chief something do it correctly
who d f is chief.....I can never beg people for money im
wk with wat i hav....so go fuxking beg ....i knw dats wat u re gud at
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by philcz(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Go Photoshop something useful
From the pic below it is evident you had begged for money from chiefpiiko, money you termed a "token". Do you disprove this fact?

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

if u or biacan are having, or your parents are having as well, you girls won't be prostituting yourselves for cash na... Abi no be so; u ll use the money u have to cater for yourselves, not sleeping around with men to be able to meet your daily needs your parents can't provide..
For the fact that your parents has failed in there parental duties doesn't gives you the right to speak to career ladies these way you can go back to the slum where you belong

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

sweety, reply my PM, I sent u a PM earlier today, let's get to meet and check who defeats each other in our bout.
keep trying sir, keep trying.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2017
philcz:
From the pic below it is evident you had begged for money from chiefpiiko, money you termed a "token". Do you disprove this fact?
Stop smoking weed on a Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Always after successful ladies na real wa
hungry broke touts
Tueh!!spits on themsad
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2017
I suspect LadyGoddiva is the chic that donated the 1 like to this statement, be patient I will still toast u last last
biacan:
You can go back to being useless

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
who d f is chief.....I can never beg people for money im
wk with wat i hav....so go fuxking beg ....i knw dats wat u re gud at
Stop these your begging attitude it will take you no where........ stinky Beg beg
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
get lost....im.never a broke guy..ive never experience broke...i don't even knw d amount of Food stuffs till now... i went to private uni all my life...so get lost pussy for Nothing
welcome to NL,where the brokess of the broke,lowest of the low,call.low,a tout that's below the chain of dregs Is the CEO,grin

laughablecheesy
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I suspect LadyGoddiva is the chic that donated the 1 like to this statement, be patient I will still toast u last last
Enya you want to cry keep crying boy it pays more I can link you up with top event where you will be pay more when crying
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

welcome to NL,where the brokess of the broke,lowest of the low,call.low,a tout that's below the chain of dregs Is the CEO,grin

laughablecheesy
what is this broke ass pussy for Nothing saying...kindly shift to d pits wanna see rich girls nt pussy for Nothing
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by biacan(f): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hungry broke touts
Tueh!!spits on themsad
Guys that has no got to look you in the eyes on a daily basis and the trash they did here they should be thankful for nairaland if not hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by philcz(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Stop smoking weed on a Sunday morning
Lol. Hungry begging pansy. Why don't you disprove my earlier post.. Hungry fool forming posh.

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bizzy500: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Stop these your begging attitude it will take you no where........ stinky Beg beg
stupid begger the evidence ix up there.....i knw dats wat u re good at. its a family tradition ..dats how u.make a living..wat do u want to beg from.me this time
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2017
bizzy500:
what is this broke ass pussy for Nothing saying...kindly shift to d pits wanna see rich girls nt pussy for Nothing
if only you even have a cockundecided
I can take you serious,but no you exchangedyour dick and replaced it with stupidity
shame at 40 you still brag about being fed by your parents,,aren't you a worthless piece of shiitgrin

it's unethical to be stupid and broke at the same time on a Sunday morning

go wash off biko

you never reach
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / Approaching A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.