Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123272 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
27 and above yrz old guys who haven't gotten even a pin for their mums ryt now
Don't mind them.
shouting g_boy up and down
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
juman:

That kind mother might be prostitute or some kind herself.

What if the boy nah armed robber?
it's really appalling that today's mama's are something else
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by tonididdy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
that is benin...randekhi gold hotel, ihama, Gra Benincity.

i even happen to know the dude...he's nothing less of that age

lol my mom will never accept this gift so I wouldn't even bother
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Alariiwo: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Nobody wants to ask questions my brother, parents do not question their children's source of immediate ward. It is saddening and quite sad.

I'm sure of two things.

1- He left home from "somewhere" to Lagos to "hustle"

2- His people won't ask questions just like Evans until he gets caught.

The possible source are Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo plus, Robbery, Drug (yes they use teenagers to push drugs).
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by onegig(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
sKeetz:
Look at these mofos up there wey dey shout G boy upandan.

Make una no go find una destiny.

Yeye dey smell.

you that you have found your destiny. What did you buy for your mum at 17?

Kindly please tell me what legitimate biz a 17 year old does that he could afford such.

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Captain6(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think his mum or dad gave him the money,which he used to purchase the car. 17years is way too small to hussle.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Diso60090 post=62739927][/quote]
You need to have your brain checked. A 17 year old buying the mother a car and you think it's commendable . He should be in school or learning a skill not making money enough to buy his mother a car. I won't be surprised if he already has fleet of cars at 17 where does he work?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Tedassie(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
H

W

M

G

oya,coman ban me

undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by magiki(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
I didn't see 17 in this face ☺
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by tonididdy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
I smh when I read posters saying yahoo...gee...mehn Bleep it

hustle bro as long as you don't hold a gun to do it or spill blood.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by CaptainFM1: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ayo4251:
Eh en...EFCC must hear this

They will do nothing. Remember, this is Nigeria. A very rotten nation. There's wall-to-wall corruption in our system.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by toprealman: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Must be those guys wrap the seat in those silly thing? Tear rubber daily used abi?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Sammy07: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
OMG
The boy bought Lexus RX330.
Do you people know how much it costs...?

What work is he doing to buy that car..

He should probably be in Ss3 or probably university

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
What does he do for a living first before saying anything

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Harrynight(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
thats Tukunbo RX 330 which is about 2.5 to 2.7m now... is not too much to b Questionable
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Speak English my friend.. or get off the cyberspace

shey english na ur papa language obonte
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by myjobsfinder(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
The boy dey do Gee.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by bigpicture001: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
I read all the comments on his instagram and I shake ma head for nigeria..ppl on nairaland hv been tutored to even be more sensible than on any other platforms due to the constant argument nd and straight reasoning...but in all the value system in nigeria is totally dead...the country is finished!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by jamace(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Harrynight:
thats Tukunbo RX 330 which is about 2.5 to 2.7m now... is not too much to b Questionable
See reasoning. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Ayo4251(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
byemx06:

u wan blow whistle

I go blow trumpet join

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Moganajoe: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry

Yeah, you are right. But our politicians put us in this condition. They have taken away everything, it's now the battle for survival. Though not supporting Gee
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Marcofranz:
Hope it's genuine. Not buying her a car today and 3 months later you hear a sad story about her.

Some women are shameless. She is the type that can send their daughter's to Italy just because they want to belong.
na so one open shop for the mama as coca cola dealer. 3 months later the mother die... who kill am
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by bigpicture001: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
...I wish govt will make nairaland. the official source for the opinion poll of the public..this platform has grown to be matured in its argument and reasoning as against some other platforms
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
tonididdy:
I smh when I read posters saying yahoo...gee...mehn Bleep it

hustle bro as long as you don't hold a gun to do it or spill blood.
bros , I fit hold knife
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Like mom like son...
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
martineverest:
Just look at how ppl are congratulating ťhem.

We have lost it
Until we stop placing values these materials things, we are far from development
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
ignis:

Hater stfu. Celebrate the young boy, it's a thing of joy.
Joy indeed....

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
nuttyhnic:

My God, you people are finished.
Naija's case is not ordinary. when you relate with 10 different people outside your niche perhaps, you will see that it is more than finished

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
is he playing soccer abroad?

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by delpee(f): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Finally, all moral values have disappeared in our society!

The days parents searched children's school bags for items that don't belong to their kids are far gone.Hmmm!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.