Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123316 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Dandiaz72(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

And so? Ok answer the following questions in all honesty.

1- How old are you and what is your current net worth

2- How many cars have you been able to acquire at this present age of yours.

3- If your answer to question 2 is None, do you consider yourself a failure? If No, then defend yourself
Here are my answers
1- why do u want to know?
2- why do u want to know?
3- i'm a success.
I get ur point bro but he could've gotten the money in a legit way

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
majekdom2:
Until we stop placing values these materials things, we are far from development
true
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
27 and above yrz old guys who haven't gotten even a pin for their mums ryt now

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Josh44s(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry

Nigeria is a jungle where education is a scam Bro. Until Govt start taking care of graduates by providing good paying jobs, if possible monthly allowance for all graduate. No one should take school serious. I repeat, no one should take Education serious. Nonsense, if govt can do this then they should crack down all yahoo Boiz but I guess they can’t Because they are busy filling their pockets with national cake. Normally it doesn’t make sense to see a 17yrs old kid buying his mom a car without a genuine source of income but who nor hustle go die of hunger. That’s the reality of life in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by dabossman(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benbelor:
I trust some people to come here now shouting 'yahoo', 'G-boy' and all that.. Even tho nobody knows how he got the money.

He is 17 years old and so? Our Nigerian mentality has left so many things to be corrected with our thoughts

Afterall if na animal he be, Na grandpa he for be grin

You guys are always quick to shout "Nigerian mentality". Let a 17 year old buy an SUV for his mother in the US or UK without being a sportsman, music star, actor or person with a known means of getting income, and see if questions won't be asked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by ladya534(f): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
my GOD!!!! just 17!!!
God bless your hustle my brother...(that's if you no use person oh)
cause most guys these day's are all into plus+..
I dated one once..had to run for my life grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by tonididdy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
majekdom2:
bros , I fit hold knife
that means you willing to spillblood to get what you want.

a Mouse and a keyboard � never hurt nobody
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
If that boy na female dey for talk say na olosho she do. So as him come be boy nou waitn him do________________? Choose ur answers below
A) sugar mumy
B) yahoo+
C) dating+
D) kidnapin
E) politician

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Kellz193: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
martineverest:
and she couldn't ask?.. What mother!

My mama wouldnt even accept that from me if my source of income is fishy.... She cud disown me sef
Reason why you're scared of making it in life
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by MayhorE(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
When ur momma is in support of ur chachering dn u gt to appreciate her I just pray she won't buy her death � when he met his waterloo
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
tonididdy:

a Mouse and a keyboard
� never hurt nobody
How intelligent... post your ssce result

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rexbuton: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
he should drive the car first... if he agrees, then it's all good!

if you know, you know
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by emeijeh(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
uviesa:
You are very stupid , when the white men were using our grandfathers for slave, nobody ask them question . poverty fall on you

You seem pained.
Hope you have eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Jackson042: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Organizer111222(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is just not right....at that age...the mother... his mother's friends...are all useless.... i am sure they no the source of the money... but because of their foolishness and greed its okay .

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Marcofranz:

You are obviously naive and the unfortunate one here .
Tell me where did he get the money from . If not for one thing I would have called you a gigantic fool.

Go ahead. I wouldn't to meet you in real life sha. If not for anything, the unsurprised look of the boy's mother and the background of the picture should have given away who they are. Definitely not poor people.
For all we know, the boy could have saved from the money his parents have been giving him over the years.
He's probably a foreign student who worked and bought it. Or he is into sports and has some sponsors still.

But not you though. Like our policemen, you probably believe every young boy with money is a thief or fraudster

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by obailala(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alariiwo:
If I talk now, they'll say tribalist.

How will a 17 yrs old boy bring a car home without the mother asking for his source of wealth. Instead she is shinning teeth like a goat.

Only a fool won't see that there is something fishy here. In this present day Nigeria GEJ and his goons ruined.
Only fools jump to quick conclusions. Almost everyone on this thread seems to be so sure the mum isn't aware of what the boy does; even without info, almost everyone seems to have jumped into the conclusion that the boy is into something fishy.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cuedish: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
ladya534:
my GOD!!!! just 17!!!
God bless your hustle my brother...(that's if you no use person oh)
cause most guys these day's are all into plus+..
I dated one once..had to run for my life grin

Eiya ..you for dey inside one wardrobe now oo dey vomit money ....Thank God for your life anyways.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by olafotad: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
The guy might be doing the right thing in a wrong way ! Buying anythg for your mom can't be wrong but how do you do it ?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by chillychill(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
sharpwriter:

iffa hear grin
Na d money Wey d guy dey put for him "kolo" Na... U don't no anything,where is ur own kolo nau cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by iykomo0(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry
you are not and can never be NWAAMAIKPE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by tonididdy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
majekdom2:
How intelligent... post your ssce result
honestly i dont know where those are atm
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by misano(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
money121:

Wetin concern you tongue tongue

You sef try to G now and see how e take easy..
To collect 1dollar from Maga..

Not all young guy u see online are G boy
Some make cool money in legit Way..

So try to double ur hustle and tell baba God to pick ur call..

No dey reason like Nigeria SARS tongue tongue

When they kidnap ur loved one for rituals U will understand... I pray for U to understand... I also pray D enemies don't get to U, because it could lead to ur down fall.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
#NoBitchAttitude
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by DeRay98(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
ignis:

Hater stfu. Celebrate the young boy, it's a thing of joy.

I hope you are just kidding, otherwise if he made his money from human rituals you wouldn't smile if your relative was his victim(s).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ivory2009 Better go into the market and buy correct lace for ur mum
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Feed us more with his occupation
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
careytommy7:

Go ahead. I wouldn't to meet you in real life sha. If not for anything, the unsurprised look of the boy's mother and the background of the picture should have given away who they are. Definitely not poor people.
For all we know, the boy could have saved from the money his parents have been giving him over the years.
He's probably a foreign student who worked and bought it. Or he is into sports and has some sponsors still.

But not you though. Like our policemen, you probably believe every young boy with money is a thief or fraudster

You obviously don't know what you are talking about . You seem like a kid no offense.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by mrnweke103(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
I wish I could do this for my mum now, cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Elxandre(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
tonididdy:

a Mouse and a keyboard � never hurt nobody
Stealing someone's life savings never hurt nobody? angry

Just go and do your Yahoo, but don't come and be justifying nonsense for us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.