Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple (50067 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by razmub(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Ask them what they endured. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured. Maturity counts, age and maturity go together

If you are saying age and maturity goes together, my dear you are on a long thing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by phintohlar(f): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
if that guy saw your comment he might quit the wedding. why are you like this ?
haaa, a brother asked for the name of the shoe now & i told him
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Bahddo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Heels are not for every ladies cheesy
nice ass.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Mike008(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Like so many weddings this year and from young folks too. Is the economy only bad for me?
I don see wife, remain money.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Hykis(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
D guy is 19yrs old nd d girl is 25
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by makydebbie(f): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
pocohantas:
Wishing them well. It's not by age, if Timemod can be this stupid at his age, then age indeed isn't maturity.

Makydebbi, I hope you don't have that kind black shoe?
Na for your wedding I wan rock the shoe. cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by fabulousvera(f): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
This is a challenge I must get married before the end of next year
yes ooooo. I join my faith with yours

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by vinceee(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
MAKE THEM NO KILL THEMSELVES OH.. THE GIRL RESEMBLE PERSON WERE DE STAB FOR CHEST.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by higobaba(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Good . Happy for them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Sammybliss: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
The guy is looking more presentable than the Lady (ugly)
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by miaownway: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
[qThey have chosen a dateuote author=Alexanderbells2 post=62900577]Nothing beats getting married to the Love of Your Life. Especially when you're both young, agile, INEXPERIENCED and highly motivated to make things work.

The word VERY YOUNG is inconsequential. Let them grow in love together. After all, the older thirty something years Olds who are married get divorced after few years.

Bottomline, age isn't a factor. So far they are above the legal age, they are alright by all standards.

PS: Ask your grandfather and grandmother how old they were when they got married.

You'll be shocked! [/quote]
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by bros856: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
There is a big difference between love and marriage. Why should their parent allow them married at this age when they know nothing about the world. What type of marriage is that in this African country for God sake. The pastor that will join this two kids together in marriage should be arrest for child abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Gofwane(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Willgates:

Someone mention Don jazzy...

I'm suspecting this don jazzy guy. E be like say the guy na gay grin undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by khome(f): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Damfostopper:
the girl mouth thou... did she swallow fry pan?
Crazy man.....lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Oxster(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Xisnin:

So what?

So that
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by Trottle: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
peeps4u:

don't mind them. so many young dudes even have more maturity to handle marriage or any institution than older ones. if maturity or successful marriage is by age, why do we have broken marriages even when both partners were 'old/mature' before getting married.

I've seen a child that has more wisdom in home management as a wife than her mother, so what's the fuss about age?

If one thinks he's ready financially and has the wisdom to mange home at young age, why wasting time when you've already known your partner to an extent.

what's the essence of courting yourselves for donkey years, already staying together like husband and wife; the lady almost spending most of her time in your place, have constant s*x together and still claim you are not ready?

On point boss!

It seriously baffles me when you can afford to spend thousands of naira on each other, especially during celebrations, you hurt each other, fight and patch up, yet you engage in all what marry couples do, yet staying together for donkey years acting "I'm too young".

Can somebody define marriage again?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple by labelle123(f): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Damfostopper:
the girl mouth thou... did she swallow fry pan?
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.