Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (97593 Views)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Sex In The Kitchen By Married Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Queenserah26(f): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
And you call this rape? Let me check the meaning of the word again undecided
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
It's so unfortunate that we live in a country where women's aren't fully protected. Girl was raped irrespective of whether her actions were wrong or poorly coordinated. Women should never be violented because the environment or situation permits. We as men shouldn't never need the law or force to do the right thing.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by 4Ken: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2017
fabiano09:

what more can u say?, any1 following our banter clearly knows who the mad one is,u can't employ me, you can't even pay soldiers to lock me up,there's my number,my instagram, even my face is available, what more do u want faceless zombie? I've got nothing to hide,my location is even there,just drop your number and your face,simple as abc,I can't go low to insult your parents because your stupidity isn't their fault,we'll maybe they could have prevented all this by not having you,but again who are we to predict what will become of you,I already told you to buzz off,plz heed my advice. And lastly am not a nigga,I know you are not attractive, no one will have consensual sex with you so why bother bantering about rape?

bye fool
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nationalman: 4:34am On Dec 03, 2017
dominique:
Sheesh!!! This is the stupidest rape allegation I've ever seen. What stopped her from packing your bags and returning to her base the moment she found out he was married? So she actually lodged in the hotel with him, allowed him to take her shopping more than once, she wasn't tied and locked up in the hotel o. It's because of idiotic girls like this that real rape victims are not taken seriously and often mocked.

Truth of the matter is, she's angry either because 1) the maga has stopped paying or 2) he refused to leave his wife for her and she decided to pin a rape charge on him. Either ways she's dumb AF.
Am surprised at the level of backwardness being displayed by Nigerians on this clear case of rape.The Girl from all indication was raped .any sexual act not consented to by one of the party's involved is rape.even in the course of you already making love to a lady and she ask you to stop and you refuse is rape.its very possible in her own situation that her lack of transportation fare to go back could have being the reason for her staying back.this means she was held to ransom by the guy via the instrument of financial manipulation which was subjected to her not having the means to feed and send herself back home. This is a clear case of rape.Even you can be charged for raping your own wife.The author is not qualified to determine what is rape or not.There are proper Governmental and Non-Governmental agencies saddled with this.The problem is that a lot of our so called expert cant even identify what rape is all about
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by helpee(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Nationalman:
Am surprised at the level of backwardness being displayed by Nigerians on this clear case of rape.The Girl from all indication was raped .any sexual act not consented to by one of the party's involved is rape.even in the course of you already making love to a lady and she ask you to stop and you refuse is rape.its very possible in her own situation that her lack of transportation fare to go back could have being the reason for her staying back.this means she was held to ransom by the guy via the instrument of financial manipulation which was subjected to her not having the means to feed and send herself back home. This is a clear case of rape.Even you can be charged for raping your own wife.The author is not qualified to determine what is rape or not.There are proper Governmental and Non-Governmental agencies saddled with this.The problem is that a lot of our so called expert cant even identify what rape is all about
Thrash. Go back and read her submission. She immediately refused the guy offer of a hotel from day one. Let us assume out of annoyance the guy immediately left her to her fate without money or hotel accommodation how would she have returned to her base? So what did she do for the guy that says the guy must pay for her transportation? She could as well pay for the guys transportation too? So u mean it is her right to collect money from the guy but she owes the guy nothing? The first question you need to ask yourself is this.... What criteria did u to arrive at instrument of financial manipulation? Why is her feeding and transportation a responsibility of the guy in the first place? If her feeding is not a responsibility of the guy then she stayed in that hotel room for five days out of pure consent.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by alfred007(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2017
please if you know about affiliate marketing or networking, contact me! 08064772292
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by helpee(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Nationalman:
please note... Asking the right questions about rape allegations is not backwardness. Even American men are gradually becoming scared they will all be destroyed by this feminist issue. False rape allegations destroys people as well as the rape itself. Granted if you raped, it is emotionally traumatising. But if you are accused of rape, you are not only traumatized you face long time in prison. Your life is destroyed. Your career is destroyed. Divorce is looming so your home is destroyed. Now imagine if such allegation is false. So rape cases should be treated seriously as well as false allegations. In fact Any clear case of false rape allegations should carry same sentence as the rape itself cos you actually mean to totally destroy the fellow. And it will also protect real rape victims cos women will stop lying about rape knowing the consequences so only real rape victim will come out and that will help them get justice. There is something Efcc did that I love. Blow whistle, get millions. Blow false whistle to destroy your fellow men go to prison. At least they have charged some to court for blowing false whistle so only genuine whistle will blow.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by obicaddy(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2017
ayokellany:

What do we call a reverse situation where the man ask the lady to stop but she did not. Does that pass for rape against the lady as well ?

Gbam!
Pls ans that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by newoffer: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2017
one day , body dey ginger me, I come go one corner to purge d cream from my something. only to see d punna open mouth like Coke bottle. I ran for my dear life. Be like octopus. This is the era ladies are using the power of punna to ride on men with the help of their feminist. u follow a man to hotel n u no get sense yet. I pity for all dis orishirishi bitches out there. Beauty wit no gig
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by melvintoksy(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2017
This lady should come to papa, I'll treat you better, lodge you in hotel for one month, take you shopping, swimming and movies but will not touch you because you will always be in a showglass for me to admire...think about it.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by MichaelBlake40: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Queenserah26:
And you call this rape? Let me check the meaning of the word again undecided
Pls when you do inform me coz it seems words like rape are redefined every day to suit specific people undecided
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by MichaelBlake40: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
melvintoksy:
This lady should come to papa, I'll treat you better, lodge you in hotel for one month, take you shopping, swimming and movies but will not touch you because you will always be in a showglass for me to admire...think about it.
No mind am in this era of recession cheesy grin
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lereinter(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
4Ken:
If a girl says she doesn't want to do and you still force yourself on her it's rape.

If a girl follows you to a hotel or to your house or office, even if she wears a mini skirt and no undies and she doesn't consent, it's rape.

If you and the girl are doing it and after a while she says stop but you don't stop, it's rape.

A lot of Nigerian men need to understand this.

are u a jester or u just like making people laugh
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by gbengaoa(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
I am not understanding. he lodged you in an hotel, you shared nude pics, you went shopping so what do you expect? Do you think he has been castrated? next story please. bushit
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by gbengaoa(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
I am not understanding. he lodged you in an hotel, you shared nude pics, you went shopping so what do you expect? Do you think he has been castrated? next story please. bushit grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.