Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (97590 Views)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Sex In The Kitchen By Married Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by enonche85(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
The girl is definitely a greedy lying b*tch and a runs girl. If truly she does not have money to go back to PH, can't she remove money frm his wallet while he's asleep and go back to PH?. But no, she still stay and continue going on shoppings....she wan "collect" but no wan "give" the only thing she has to offer!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by dangotesmummy: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:
If a girl says she doesn't want to do and you still force yourself on her it's rape.

If a girl follows you to a hotel or to your house or office, even if she wears a mini skirt and no undies and she doesn't consent, it's rape.

If you and the girl are doing it and after a while she says stop but you don't stop, it's rape.

A lot of Nigerian men need to understand this.
excuse you.now let's be reasonable and logical.the girl only knows the man online and not personally,doesn't know whether he's psychotic aka werey alasho,whether he has sexual diseases,whether he's whatever crazy but still stupeedly followed him,he took you shopping,you spent his money,you didn't claim r@pe,he took you to the hotel,what is she expecting? What does a man and a woman do behind closed doors.a man with a woman that is not his mother,grandmother or another man (if he is heterosexual)?

A man you don't know his motives,intentions,family,work or anything you can lay your hands on invited you to a hotel.whether he's a ritualist or kidnapper,you don't know and you're claiming r@pe.

I suppose she stopped ENJOYING THE SEX WHEN THE GUY GOT TOO ROUGH WITH HER or she asked the guy for something and HE REFUSED

If a man THAT BOUGHT YOU SOMETHING OR GIVEN YOU MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX IS SLEEPING WITH YOU,IT IS NO MORE SEX,ITS A BUSINESS TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE HAS PAID FOR YOUR BODY. I am trying to avoid referring to the lady as a prostitute.but I will be forced to refer to her as one.

If I was the lawyer there are certain questions I will ask her.mind you I am a woman but I hate when women are trying to take advantage of men and when they don't have their way they claim rape.so to the issue
1.when he invited you to his hotel,what was your expectation?
2.when he was buying stuffs for you why didn't you ask him his reasons
3.If you're not a prostitute why should you follow a man who is neither your father or brother to the hotel? If I am not a Muslim what business do I have in the mosque EVEN IF I AM INVITED likewise if you're not a professional or unprofessional prostitute,what are you following a strange man to do in the hotel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lexy2014: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sterope:
You allowed him to shop for you, you went back to the hotel with him, you were comfortable with him being around you....You couldn't fly back to Abuja or take a bus if you were that troubled about his marital status.

There is truly no price tag for rape and if it indeed happened, he deserves to face the full wrath of the law and you deserve to be smack so hard till you lose all consciousness. sad

The story get as e be. Stupid human being
she didn't have any money in her bank account or maybe she forgot her ATM back at home
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Bishoptallz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
But u seem to get how a lady enjoys all the freebies, without knowing it comes with a price??undecided :/ even when the man have made his intentions known to you!!
junnyjake:
Like seriously??

This girl no get case, except she has a brilliant lawyer who'd be interested in twisting facts to favor her, she's a lady, she sure would get an advantage.

But I don't seem to get how a guy pleasure himself by having his way forcefully with a lady?

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
the i didnt know he was married story is BS

she met the guy on facebook , so she had enough time to go through all his information

no one in this nigeria of ritual killing will not investigate before hooking up.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
You want to sue him.. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Forceup(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ahhh bros, we no mumu like that na

grin grin
niggi4life:
Stupid girl without a brain.. That was how my friend told me about a girl he was making love to and the girl kept asking the guy if she's still a virgin, the guy kept saying yes yes yes you are still a virgin..
The next day the guy wanted to hammer the girl again and the girl said No that she wants to keep her virginity for her husband.

Sometimes you just wonder how a girl's brain function.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:
If a girl says she doesn't want to do and you still force yourself on her it's rape.

If a girl follows you to a hotel or to your house or office, even if she wears a mini skirt and no undies and she doesn't consent, it's rape.

If you and the girl are doing it and after a while she says stop but you don't stop, it's rape.

bros pls help me answer this:how can a rape victim have d state of mind to go and swim, shop&b in d same room with her assailant 4 5days?or don't u no d trauma a woman experiences after she is raped?

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by oxon(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:

its either you dumb or plain old stupid , a guy having sex after consent can still be accused of rape lol, there is a Yoruba proverb that says when the axe entered the forest the tress looked at each other and pointed to the axe screaming but you are one of us !!!, men would enslave themselves ,stupid men like you in the need to feel civilized or gain acceptance from God knows what would say anything to buy relevance from these crazed milieu of liberals , you can Prate about this all you want the biological nature of man remains unchanged no matter how evolve you think your faculty of reason has developed ..I read a case yesterday of guy who was having sex with a girl and her ass implant was damaged and it was tagged as sexual assault the guy was arrested and is in jail presently , if you encourage an unjust system without putting objective and subjective reasons into play you are just bending to the tide of conformism ..in as much as we want to protect women we should not in so doing victimise men also , I read somewhere a girl mentioned she was verbally abused and he was sued for that, but women insult men every time ,women make joke about a mans height or finance every time but if a man talks about how overweight a woman is a man gets victimised for that .. no body is preaching decency to women but they preach control to men , a woman can spread her legs in front of you and finger her self ,stroke your meat but if she says no then that's it a man should just fight it , but idiots like you won't tell women not to put them selves in such situation rather subtly encourage it ..I have tried getting few women aroused for experimental purpose and backing out just see how they react ..and the reaction is almost the same if the girl had the strength I had she would hold me down and have her way ., I have sisters who I advise to dress as decent as possible men are visual being you take a picture of clevage halve the men commenting had taught of sex with you before they liked the picture it what it is ..we should curb the liberal view women have taking into cognizant the resultant causality,

4 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by ghostwritter(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:

If a lady collects money from u without collecting prickk...can we guys call it financial rape?

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
enonche85:
The girl is definitely a greedy lying b*tch and a runs girl. If truly she does not have money to go back to PH, can't she remove money frm his wallet while he's asleep and go back to PH?. But no, she still stay and continue going on shoppings....she wan "collect" but no wan "give" the only thing she has to offer!!
imagine person commot 4 PH go abuja and she no carry ATM card or she no get money 4 account.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by legitnow: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
ladyverere:

And I'd simply go for your jugular. I'll tell the court that the nominal complaint was neither enticed nor forced to travel all the way to Abuja from Ph. It was one of mutual consent.
In fact she said so herself that she expected to have sex with my client. Moreover, they have been having online sex chats and exchanging nudes pics further showing that she was ready and willing to do the deed with the defendant. Even when she found out he was married and she claimed she didn't want again, she did absolutely nothing to change her circumstances. Their agreement was sex in exchange for gifts and money. Since she refused to go on with the mutual implied agreement she had no business waiting for the defendant to still hold his side of the bargain. That was when she should have left but she didn't. Moreover, who was her witness to the her claims? Despite the fact that she had access and the means to reach others to assist her out of her so called circumstances she failed to do so instead she was decided to collect all she can from the defendant only for her to turn around and make up a fraudulent and baseless accusation of a non existent rape against my client in a bid to get something out him with the threat of tarnishing his image and wrecking his home.

In response, i did tell the court, that the predator lured my client into false imprisonment, after promising to take her shopping.
There were no concurrence of will and their relationship was purely platonic.

My client barely knew the defendant and was on a mission of getting to know the friend she had met over the internet.
Whilst my client was honest in her representation to the defendant, the same cannot be said for the defendant.

Throughout their interaction the defendant had made several misleading statement in his plot to lure the young and impressionable lady into false imprisonment.

He lied about his marital status.

My client is a decent lady from a respectable family with respect for family value and holy matrimony.
She had no intention to sleep with a married man but had exhausted the little money she had on transportation to meet the defendant who had mislead her through various forms of fraudulent misrepresentation.

A true friendship is based on honesty and truth, and had the defenadnt been honest about who he is and his marital status, my client wont have exhausted her finances on a journey to meet him.

My lord, my client is merely a victim of his fraudulent claims and deception. The defendant has a long standing history of luring women of working class background into false imprisonment and then raping them. Thereafter, he takes them shopping whilst disorientated and distress, to deter them from bring action for the offence of rape.

The mens rea element of rape, is intention and clearly the defendant has admitted that he had sexual intention.

The actus reus element is penetration without consent and evidently in my client testimony, he inserted his penis into her virgina and raped her severely without the consent of my client.

My Lord, the defendant should be prosecuted for the offence he had committed.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Well, till they get to court, let's see.

Just sounds like she made the whole thing up though.
But the man should better have sense, as soon as she said she won't have sex he should have sent her home and not tried to bribe her with shopping.
madam pls b honest, u are a woman. God forbid u are raped, will u b thinking of going to swim or shop?
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by oxon(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
I called a a female friend of mine and asked her night went with her crush and the first thing I heard was the guy is a fool joor ..because I told him no just once he just slept off and left me ..,but I was you told stop yeah ? and she said wait is he a child don't he know there something called " STOP IT I LIKE IT" well I was surprised that guy was a gentle man and now she think his a fool .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by davillian(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Broke ass bitch!!!
You went to abj without a penny in your acc.
Lmao.
He rapped you and you can't call anybody to send you 10k so u use as tp back to PH.
Foooool cheesy
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by queenfav(f): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
legitnow:

In response, i did tell the court, that the predator lured my client into false imprisonment, after promising to take her shopping.
There were no concurrence of will and their relationship was purely platonic.

My client barely knew the defendant and was on a mission of getting to know the friend she had met over the internet.
Whilst my client was honest in her representation to the defendant, the same cannot be said for the defendant.

Throughout their interaction the defendant had made several misleading statement in his plot to lure the young and impressionable lady into false imprisonment.

He lied about his marital status.

My client is a decent lady from a respectable family with respect for family value and holy matrimony.
She had no intention to sleep with a married man but had exhausted the little money she had on transportation to meet the defendant who had mislead her through various forms of fraudulent misrepresentation.

A true friendship is based on honesty and truth, and had the defenadnt been honest about who he is and his marital status, my client wont have exhausted her finances on a journey to meet him.

My lord, my client is merely a victim of his fraudulent claims and deception. The defendant has a long standing history of luring women of working class background into false imprisonment and then rapping them. Thereafter, he takes them shopping to deter them from bring action for the offence of rape.

The mens rae element is intention and clearly the defendant has admitted that he had sexual intention.

The actus reus element is penetration without consent and evidently in my client testimony, he inserted his penis into her virgina and raped her serevely without the consent of my client.

My Lord, the defendant should be prosecuted for the offence he had committed.

I rest my case.

All that would be just entertaining the court, the main issue is to prove all the elements of the offence of rape. The judge may not record most of all u said because it has no bearing on the case for rape. What is your definition of false imprisonment? Didn't she admit to going to swim and shopping trips after the act? Their relationship was platonic yet they were exchanging nudes? What mission of getting to know a friend, that would make her leave her comfort zone to see a total stranger that could even be a murderer? Oga she never spent her own money, he booked a flight for her! So she never went with any money that got exhausted.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
ENG1110:
No is no and yes is yes. What the man did is rape, but she cannot win the case because of her stupidity. This is one of the times I blame the victim. She wasn't tied down, and no man will spend almost 100k on you and not have sex when that's the reason he spent it. She should have left immediately she found out he is married.
and u believe she was raped cos she said so?after dem rape person, she go swimming pool. Its like u don't no what rape does 2a woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by cosxzbay: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Dohyn3(f): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
;DThat "five-day rape" got me gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by eodavids(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
ladyverere:

And I'd simply go for your jugular. I'll tell the court that the nominal complaint was neither enticed nor forced to travel all the way to Abuja from Ph. It was one of mutual consent. In fact she said so herself that she expected to have sex with my client. Moreover, they have been having online sex chats and exchanging nudes pics further showing that she was ready and willing to do the deed with the defendant. Even when she found out he was married and she claimed she didn't want again, she did absolutely nothing to change her circumstances. Their agreement was sex in exchange for gifts and money. Since she refused to go on with the mutual implied agreement she had no business waiting for the defendant to still hold his side of the bargain. That was when she should have left but she didn't. Moreover, who was her witness to the her claims? Despite the fact that she had access and the means to reach others to assist her out of her so called circumstances she failed to do so instead she was decided to collect all she can from the defendant only for her to turn around and make up a fraudulent and baseless accusation of a non existent rape against my client in a bid to get something out him with the threat of tarnishing his image and wrecking his home.

On point.

I am not gender biased. And I know that with the flamzy and trivial way ladies likes to paint incidents to become rape; it just tends toward demonizing the men folks.

Perhaps this approach is meant to encourage lesbianism as a form of feminism that claim it unites the female folks against the opposite gender.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by legitnow: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
queenfav:
All that would be just entertaining the court, the main issue is to prove all the elements of the offence of rape. The judge may not record most of all u said because it has no bearing on the case for rape.

Are u a lawyer?

That was y we concluded by reminding the Judge of the main elements.

During Criminal Litigation, we make case presentation and as the Examination in Chief, we review the defendant character profile.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Daeylar(f): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
lexy2014
My very first post on this issue. I really don't understand what you are trying to say or imply by the mention you gave me.

Daeylar:

Truth,
this girl is a joker and deserves to be arrested,
Rape is not a word to be used lightly by fools and imbeciles,

You found out he was married, you didn't pack your bag and go, you stayed in the hotel, the next day you went for shopping,
Mtcchheeeewwwwwwww
I stopped reading after that part,

The whole point of the visit was to have sex, she said that much, she comes, finds out he is married and says she won't have sex because he married, according to her she doesn't date married men, so why not leave? Why didnt she leave at that point?
Knowing quite well that she isn't ready to have sex with him because he is married. Furthermore she wasn't held against her will so she could have left at any time, but she decided to stay. And go for shopping.
No money for transport my ass.
Sounds so made up.

She needs to be arrested and sent to jail, so that people will know better than to use rape as a joke or for their attention seeking antics or to punish a man they don't like.

She can still go to court if she feels she has a case, her right.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by eodavids(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=cosxzbay post=62913512][/quote]

You have summed it all
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
kitaatita:

She was raped; whether she can prove it is something else. The man gained consent by deception. He lied about his marital status to gain her consent. In America, it is called date rape. No is no. Even if she gave consent earlier, she can withdraw her consent at any time.
then after being raped she had d state of mind 2 go and enjoy a swim or swims, went shopping several times, stayed in d same room with her assailant 4 5days collecting more "rape". Bros abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by legitnow: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
lexy2014:
then after being raped she had d state of mind 2 go and enjoy a swim or swims, went shopping several times, stayed in d same room with her assailant 4 5days collecting more "rape". Bros abeg

Not alll of us are the same, we cannot all be stupid.

We have daughters and prick must be regulated.

Always restrain urself and rape is rape.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by dangotesmummy: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=cosxzbay post=62913512][/quote] there is NO case here.when she knows she doesn't want sex or being exposed to rape,what is she doing in a hotel with a man SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S CAPABLE OF

Even if she's drunk in love ,a decent lady will not follow a man SHE DOESN'T KNOW
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by sedek4569: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:

please tell me the rules of rape. (but i think when girls say leave me they actually mean hold me)
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Daeylar:
lexy2014
My very first post on this issue. I really don't understand what you are trying to say or imply by the mention you gave me.

I didn't c ur first post. This is what I responded to:

"But the man should better have sense, as soon as she said she won't have sex he should have sent her home and not tried to bribe her with shopping"

All I was saying is that her story about d man forcing her doesn't gel
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by queenfav(f): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
legitnow:

Are u a lawyer?

That was y we concluded by reminding the Judge of the main elements.

During Criminal Litigation, we make case presentation and as the Examination in Chief, we review the defendant character profile.
Yes i am a lawyer who just resigned my job with a firm that is a household name for criminal matters. The character profile of parties has no bearing in the trial of a case. It only comes in handy when you are making a plea of allocutus. All that talk isn't a fact that can prove rape! Even if a nun is claiming rape, it won't blind the court from examining the cold facts of the case with regards to whether the offence has been proved sufficiently beyond reasonable doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Staru1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=dominique post=62903581]Sheesh!!! This is the stupidest rape allegation I've ever seen. What stopped her from packing your bags and returning to her base the moment she found out he was married? So she actually lodged in the hotel with him, allowed him to take her shopping more than once, she wasn't tied and locked up in the hotel o. It's because of idiotic girls like this that real rape victims are not taken seriously and often mocked.

Truth of the matter is, she's angry either because 1) the maga has stopped paying or 2) he refused to leave his wife for her and she decided to pin a rape charge on him. Either ways she's dumb AF.[/quot

u re correct
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
legitnow:

Not alll of us are the same, we cannot all be stupid.

We have daughters and prick must be regulated.

Always restrain urself and rape is rape.
exactly rape is rape and it leaves a woman traumatised. So how can a traumatized woman now have d state of mind to go swimming after she was raped. How can a traumatized woman have d state of mind to go shopping and sleeping in d same room with d guy that "raped" her. Didn't she come along with her ATM card?
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by legitnow: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
queenfav:
Yes i am a lawyer who just resigned my job with a firm that is a household name for criminal matters. The character profile of parties has no bearing in the trial of a case. It only comes in handy when you are making a plea of allocutus. All that talk isn't a fact that can prove rape!

Summation is given after the presentation of evidence.
That was just a mock closing argument from the prosecution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.