Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104093 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Xisnin(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Sister, just swear on your health that in the past few days, i wasn't the one you've been taken swipes at and i'll deactivate this account, [b]send 40k [/b]now to any S.O.S. you mention here or anyone on the forum, simple.

Now you have resorted to begging on public forum.
Go get a life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Xisnin:

Now you have resorted to begging on public forum.
Go get a life!

I believe you took JAMB ten times f00l. Now go back and read the crap you read again, 0de
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

lol. lol.. deflections. Sheybii'm deluded. Swear nah. Oh ye narcissist!

Now get lost and stop wasting my time you time waster

I should swear for you? LOL! You think highly of yourself. If only you take your advice...you would be fine. Stop sniffing my comments #rottweiller grin grin

You have class, you're this and that. Only you?
Yet na you my comments wan kill? Nawa!!! Na real wa!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I should swear for you? LOL! You think highly of yourself. If only you take your advice...you would be fine. Stop sniffing my comments #rottweiller grin grin

You have class, you're this and that. Only you?
Yet na you my comments wan kill? Nawa!!! Na real wa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

Lemme tell you something that is more weird. There was this chick i started taking interest in long time ago, the very first day i sent her PM, i saw her in a dream with both female and male genitals. I flew out of that dream or nightmare and i waved it aside. Just felt it was just a dream.

About two months down the line, i found out she is possessed. This is a girl who plans to do many philanthropic things and was even sexually assaulted by her first bf repeatedly. Trust me, you haven't seen weird things...

The psychosis... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Xisnin(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I believe you took JAMB ten times f00l. Now go back and read the crap you read again, 0de

Shut up, have you no shame at all that you have to be begging for 40k
on a public forum?
A grown up adult behaving like a kid.
What a lazy ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Psychological deflections, typical of your narcissitic hateful self. I thought i was the deluded party and the attention seeker, oya confirm it. Ididnt say swear over me. The other day you asked a guy to swear, todayi'm asking you to do the same. Sniffing your comments? What's your worth? Get lost with your delusions. Should i use some of our private discussions to make comments, if so tell me? I have followrship and isimply follow which leads me to your hateful comments. Go get a life, Miss everyone's after me ! Take your nauseating attitude off my mention abeg

Blablabla.
Who will you send a mail next? Cry baby grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Blablabla.
Who will you send a mail next? Cry baby grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2017
Xisnin:

Shut up, have you no shame at all that you have to be begging for 40k
on a public forum?
A grown up adult behaving like a kid.
What a lazy ass.

Go back and read the comment and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I'm restraining myself. You're pushing it...Tell me would you like me to relatiate? I won't mail anyone, i'll do it here on the forum, just tell me, it's in your hands? Cry baby for who? Lol. Poco, i don't throw curses, you know, i don't also blackmail, but you're calling for what you won't like how it would pan out ! I'm advising you to get off my life, once and for all, if you won't listen not my fault, you can pin-point where any of my ststement alludes to me being sorry, may God let you find you can bear your baggagges. As for me, thank God, good riddance to terribel rubbish

I'm scared now...
Good riddance? Oya stop sniffing my comments naw!!!! grin grin

Do it na. You gat another mail to post? Pictures? Address? Real name? Phone number? What's new supersystem? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm scared now...
Good riddance? Oya stop sniffing my comments naw!!!! grin grin

Do it na. You gat another mail to post? Pictures? Address? Real name? Phone number? What's new supersystem? cheesy cheesy

Smh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Smh.

Nothing you can do,will ever surprise me.
Nothing!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

Lemme tell you something that is more weird. There was this chick i started taking interest in long time ago, the very first day i sent her PM, i saw her in a dream with both female and male genitals. I flew out of that dream or nightmare and i waved it aside. Just felt it was just a dream.

About two months down the line, i found out she is possessed. This is a girl who plans to do many philanthropic things and was even sexually assaulted by her first bf repeatedly. Trust me, you haven't seen weird things...
She had her pic on her profile? Or you're just being weird and paranoid as usual.

You're very weird you know? So I don't think you should be complaining about weird stuffs, it should be a hobby for you or something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I have been ignoring and ignoring. I haven't eaten since three days, came online yesterday saw her swipes, it's been this way for days, i've bene ignoring, what is the matter? Wanna hear? When i didn't come our directly, it felt like i wanted her back cause she knows i hate using curses and negative words at people. Now i've been tolerant enough, which one is " i know a sisnister one that sees like he could snuff life out of me in a sec", do you know this was what caused issues between us privately, that she kept saying from day one till the end? Tell me, did i come near her? email her or sms her? Things have consequences, she stle my appetite, forget the loverboy i was playing, when it comes to class, she knows, except she hid the first 100 days and only spoke about the fight right after, but then i've moved on like her, so why the fvken swipes? I take loan from her hand?
Just keep ignoring her bro she's already not in your class. You're reading meanings to her posts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't get it anymore.
How can someone claim to have class, command levels, settled for less in me, wanted to manage me, take me to Europe...blabla.
Yet he says that comment depicts his real life. How? ? I'm confused.

You don't wanna be in my shoes.
I can't comment in peace anymore.
Hahahaha, Europe keh? grin

I know dear, it's well. sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Just keep ignoring her bro she's already not in your class. You're reading meanings to her posts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
One thing I have learnt from this pocohantis and zkoyd/KreativGenius...is that deep down, they both still love and keep tabs with one another even after their bitter break up..throwing shade at one another at any given opportunity...chisco82 is just the rebound guy( poco is just using him to make someone Jealous)...poco and zkoyd deserve each other ..please, no one should pick side..leave them..let them continue deceiving themselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Kingsunnyaleke: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by kayalla(f): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Medicineguy:
One thing I have learnt from this pocohantis and zkoyd/KreativGenius...is that deep down, they both still love and keep tabs with one another even after their bitter break up..throwing shade at one another at any given opportunity...chisco82 is just the rebound guy( poco is just using him to make someone Jealous)...poco and zkoyd deserve each other ..please, no one should pick side..leave them..let them continue deceiving themselves.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Medicineguy:
One thing I have learnt from this pocoh antis and zkoyd/Kreativ Genius...is that deep down, they both still love and keep tabs with one another even after their bitter break up..throwing shade at one another at any given opportunity...chisco82 is just the rebound guy( poco is just using him to make someone Jealous)...poco and zkoyd deserve each other ..please, no one should pick side..leave them..let them continue deceiving themselves.

Godforbid!
Pls leave Chisco out of this. No, he isn't my rebound. We ain't even dating, someone just assumes we are!!!

makydebbie:
Hahahaha, Europe keh? grin I know dear, it's well. sad
Na wetin him talk. It's well grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Godforbid!
Pls leave Chisco out of this. No, he isn't my rebound. We ain't even dating, someone just assumes we are!!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Hehehe

Nkemdili. ......How you dey ?

I dey Owerri shey make we hook up? We fit dance bongo together drink palm wine and waste time

Chai idon miss you tire oh. How your twin sister?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Trust me her leaving my life was a celebration, no more wranglings and unneccesary overbearing thrash

I am not debby, she's using our private discussions. I have your email, i can scrap parts of those conversations privately and send you to see yourself. I am a fake guy fine, why she remember me, two months after. Is her new bf that uninteresting?

You needed to have seen the face of the rice i kept aside since yesterday afternoon, till now the appetite hasn't been restored, it's day number four. You ladies are enough to keep her company nah, why she take remember me yesterday ! In the name of God of Oyedepo, which we were the founding generation, help me beg her to quit using my private descriptives to suit her deluded imaginations. Is her bf that dull that there are no positives she can take from him to engage her sorrow arse?
please don't send it to me, I shouldn't be reading it.

Na you dey talk say she remember you and she talk say she no have you in mind before she posted it. Abi na true? If she even posted the thing and it's not true about you then you shouldn't be bothered. But since she said it's not about you, then just leave it as it's.

If you no wan chop the rice you fit gimme sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
She had her pic on her profile? Or you're just being weird and paranoid as usual.

You're very weird you know? So I don't think you should be complaining about weird stuffs, it should be a hobby for you or something.

How would you know am paranoid? And as usual?

Where have you seen me complained about it.....undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Nothing you can do,will ever surprise me.
Nothing!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Godforbid!

Sweetheart, just start ignoring everything. I think it's best.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
please don't send it to me, I shouldn't be reading it.

Na you dey talk say she remember you and she talk say she no have you in mind before she posted it. Abi na true? If she even posted the thing and it's not true about you then you shouldn't be bothered. But since she said it's not about you, then just leave it as it's.

If you no wan chop the rice you fit gimme sha.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by TeejayMaya(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Thanks bro, daalu ooshey nagode for speaking my mind.

Its high time but no to old oyinbo grandmas sha

wristbangle:
Abeg make we hear word undecided She got engaged to this white man because of his money and citizenship status meanwhile her Nigerian boyfriend still hoping to marry her may likely want to commit suicide after seeing these pictures.

This is an eye opener/pointer to Nigerian men that it's hightime we married white ladies ( I don't mean old mamas) as against the hungry ladies in our society here.

I know some broke feminists would intrude this thread and turn the tide to their disgusting blushing sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Una just dey drag Chisco into matter wey no concern am at all. You think he is like you all that don't have lives outside nl? You just want him to get frustrated with the drama concerning Poco, kolewerk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.