Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104291 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
lol I am a chief, come let me bless ur hustle slay mama
You're welcome
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Whatever go renew your contract, it's been months, go et your fix so you'll jerk..Potraying what you're not. Regardless of hidden moniker, at least i don't have a duality of personality. I am who i tell people I am. Shameless thing, una go dey service dey still pick up calls and you think the dude on the other end won't know. Big eediot

Story for the gods...
Which service? Nysc? grin grin
You didn't know I was servicing when you sent delegates to beg me to take you back? Or when you opened a thread to apologise? Guy leave talk, move on...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
You're welcome
u don't need it? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
u don't need it? undecided
Chief I'm in need of it cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Story for the gods...
Which service? Nysc? grin grin
You didn't know I was servicing when you sent delegates to beg me to take you back? Or when you opened a thread to apologise? Guy leave talk, move on...

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Chief I'm in need of it cheesy
all right pin me
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

August 10, 6.30pm It was a quick fix. Run along, go get your quickie. Hahaha, i was giving you hints my dear thinking you would be wise to pick some things up. Oya nah, tomorrow come dey make noise sey i dey hustle, like it's completely clean, get lost !

But after the August 10, you bombarded me with mails, calls, text messages, delegates, an apology thread on Nairaland.

Naso you mumu reach?
Yadayada!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ayamnezzar: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

But after the August 10, you bombarded me with mails, calls, text messages, delegates, an apology thread on Nairaland.

Naso you mumu reach?
Yadayada!!!
Egbon can we talk elsewhere??
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso you mumu reach?
Yadayada!!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
all right pin me
Rather you send it
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Rather you send it
bianca truth to be told u are not serious, am out of here angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
bianca truth to be told u are not serious, am out of here angry
please don't do this to me I feel like crying
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by lovethchioma(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
What is happening on this thread bikonu. Lord have mercy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Thegamingorca(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
ibkayee:
This guy that's been hounding poco is such a pest, sheesh

Hm
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
ibkayee:
This guy that's been hounding poco is such a pest, sheesh

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy

She's the lowest and a picture of her compound intimidated you? A compound ooo, just a compound! cheesy grin

You've dated the best doctors and you said it yourself that you ain't worth her attention, time and love? What could be more shameful and heartbreaking, brethren? You are the low one here, with your dying self-esteem... Damn!

Dude, leave Poco alone. You stupidly resorted to slut shaming her? You're finished, Sir. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply)

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.