Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104217 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, just start ignoring everything. I think it's best.

You're right. I just got angry he had to bring that guy into irrelevant drama. And someone is now calling the guy rebound, someone that I have always held in high esteem? ? He can be everything, definitely not a rebound.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Una just dey drag Chisco into matter wey no concern am at all. You think he is like you all that don't have lives outside nl? You just want him to get frustrated with the drama concerning Poco, kolewerk.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

You're right. I just got angry he had to bring that guy into irrelevant drama. And someone is now calling the guy rebound, someone that I have always held in high esteem? ? He can be everything, definitely not a rebound.

Just quit the sh*t, who started with the dodgy attitude of late? I near you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

How would you know am paranoid? And as usual?

Yes she did, how else would i have identified her in the dream? I was paranoid and yet professed love to her for good two months?, we were so into each other we were already thinking of names for our kids. But then i just decided to find out, based on standard protocol the sort of spirituality she had despite she having little to no believe in God. Then i was reminded of the dream i had told no one.

Where have you seen me complained about it.....undecided
Are you referring to Ibkayee? If you're ehn, then you're mad. What is "we were so into each other?"
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod, shut your stupid mouth. Shut it right there!

Why the fvck am I having issues quoting? Mynd44?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

God forbid that we place an wedge btw people, the snide remarks called for it. Moreso i have friends that see them and call me on phone to say this and that. Me i'm done with that episode, no sane lover should take the comments of an ex seriously, i repeat none, but the continous recall of my " ish " na him me no get

Who knows when apettite will return and a sick comment will rid me of my apetite, nah, i get worth abeg, i aint bending low of going back for left overs. No way wink
That post was not for tho, okay I don hear.

Zykod:

Hahaha if i come to the Northern side be that. You know fear say i go poison you. I'm your worst enemy abi you forget, enemy of your friend. damn the apetite hasn't come in four days naw embarassed I now look like the one room apartment guy with dirty boxers
Don't worry if you poison am, Blackfyre be God's right hand man, it'll be nullified. And please, it's okay. Everything is okay. Let Poco be, keep ignoring her comments if you think it was directed to you. I take God beg you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

The alternate that called him a rebound knows what he's doing. He wants to drag him in and let Chisco get frustrated with everything.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by repent4christ: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Pocahontas and zyrod thing. I know � say if poco say forgive me and zyrod send secret mail say I still love ❤ u everything will fall into place. Imagine someone refusing to eat that love ❤ strong. Poco pls do the needful na.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
That post was not for tho, okay I don hear.

Don't worry if you poison am, Blackfyre be God's right hand man, it'll be nullified. And please, it's okay. Everything is okay. Let Poco be, keep ignoring her comments if you think it was directed to you. I take God beg you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2017
repent4christ:
Pocahontas and zyrod thing. I know � say if poco say forgive me and zyrod send secret mail say I still love ❤ u everything will fall into place. Imagine someone refusing to eat that love ❤ strong. Poco pls do the needful na.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
The alternate that called him a rebound knows what he's doing. He wants to drag him in and let Chisco get frustrated with everything.

I aint medicineguy, neither do i know him anywhere, back to work. Dunno need your friend, bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:

LOL. Like he didn't see when mails were posted and all the earlier tantrums? Dude is mature AF and sees beyond the surface, that's one reason I have always respected him. Anyone that thinks he is a rebound is slow, it's not today we started.

Kikikiki...did he just tell you he isn't medicine guy?
Now you can relate to the situation... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

No i am not, second, ibk actually believes in God. Third i did mention it a long time ago.

Finally i will not edit this quote, someone has some explaining to do....

If i start now, dem go talk say i don start.... This one is even calling me mad join, for matter wey she supposedly doesn't know the core of it.....

I am boiling in anger now......

I need no further replies from you except the truth, if its not just keep shut...
Lol, like I planned to edit my comment. I know what happened but since you said it's not Ibk, then you can continue gisting me. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by repent4christ: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod you calling poco leftover is not fair, pls stop!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Makydebbie, you're pleading with the fool to let go? Seriously? Let go of what exactly? He is the one always picking on her comments, watching every guy she quotes and all. This guy is sick, really sick!

You don't want to know what he did of recent, you honestly don't.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, like I planned to edit my comment. I know what happened but since you said it's not Ibk, then you can continue gisting me. grin

How did you know what happened?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
repent4christ:
Zykod you calling poco leftover is not fair, pls stop!!!

sowwie, have her then !
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I aint medicineguy, neither do i know him anywhere, back to work. Dunno need your friend, bye
You no owe me explanation before na. grin
I didn't say anything. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
You no owe me explanation before na. grin
I didn't say anything. grin

cos i don't. bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Like he didn't see when mails were posted and all the earlier tantrums? Dude is mature AF and sees beyond the surface, that's one reason I have always respected him. Anyone that thinks he is a rebound is slow, it's not today we started.

Kikikiki...did he just tell you he isn't medicine guy?
Now you can relate to the situation... cheesy cheesy
Awwn that's nice. smiley I feel it's very unfair to involve him in this.

I can relate lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Makydebie, you're pleading with the fool to let go? Seriously? Let go of what exactly? He is the one always picking on her comments, watching every guy she quotes and all. This guy is sick, really sick!

You don't want to know what he did of recent, you honestly don't.
We don go the hard way e no work so na soft way I wan attempt. grin

I know what went on here and I'm just telling him to ignore her comments, he feels everything she writes on has something to do with him. Lol, just trying to correct that notion.

Yea I learnt he sent a PM to Chisco.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

How did you know what happened?
Nvm, I'm blind, I no get eyes anymore.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Them alternates... grin
Used and dumped indeed.
Bleepd? Yadayada!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Them alternates... grin
Used and dumped indeed.
Bleep? Yadayada!!! grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
We don go the hard way e no work so na soft way I wan attempt. grin

I know what went on here and I'm just telling him to ignore her comments, he feels everything she writes on has something to do with him. Lol, just trying to correct that notion.

Yea I learnt he sent a PM to Chisco.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by repent4christ: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
I think you both have a little misunderstanding, (ego) issues, I'm over 45yrs of age. You two should free yourselves of the past and stop quoting one another. God will favour you both with the right � partner.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Oh dear me.. I am now an alternate�, this is now turning into some high school shit..so sorry , I don hear una...Abeg make I find another article go read before this 2 bitter lovers and their click, use me to settle..As I said ..continue to deceive una selves...I just hope the 2 of you won't carry una wahala come infect another thread again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by jobbers: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2017
good
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn that's nice. smiley I feel it's very unfair to involve him in this.

I can relate lol. grin

Very unfair, but someone saw the need to mail him over it.
Sure you can, every post and alternate is directed at him... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.
See what APC and Buhari's corrupt government policies has done to you, you are now taking your frustration to blame these people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.