Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104206 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Here comes the lies, i own my biz, i have time for this
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
nice one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Bro i am drink limca aka the son of God, the conqueror of Zeus, Poseidon, polo and all other gods in the sea, on the air and on lands..
The gods tremble at the mention of my name, my anger causes earthquakes, my voice like the waves of bodies of oceans...

Do you want me to annihilate the online life of poko?

just tell me to go on and let me direct my slaves which are the gods, to e-strike her now..
I will open a new thread with my white wizard moniker and show poko what it means to be bullied online..

Is there anything you want me to do for you, that you ain't capable?
use my mail and my white wizard moniker will showcase wizardery tonight..

No one can annihilate my online life.
If that's what you take pride in doing, then get a life wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Pls, just let me be. I like how you intentionally chose not to address some things. Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Can you see you pushed me to where i didn't want to let you push me to? You think i didn't know about somethings you didn't know i know about? Hahaha, love protects, i've been shielding you from myself, you won't listen. Final notice, stop it. We never met, don't you ever ever continue the rubbish you're doing. Shame on your pseudo-loyalty

I don't give 2 fcks where you have been pushed to.
That's where you have always been. You have been a blabbing mouth, nothing new. You shield me from nothing, I don't fear you. Final notice too, leave me alone!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't give 2 fcks where you have been pushed to.
That's where you have always been. You have been a blabbing mouth, nothing new. You shield me from nothing, I don't fear you. Final notice too, leave me alone!
]

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:
]

I have left you decades ago, it's you who needs to leave me, go to the elements you're cutting deals with, they'll make you jerk cheesy cheesy cheesy Yeye

Yadayada!
Mail sender! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Yadayada!
Mail sender! grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Don't be jealous that the queen do roll with Chief..... until you become a Chief before I take you serious
lol I am a chief, come let me bless ur hustle slay mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.