Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (67321 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by jrusky(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

Thank you.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Men are scum and this must end in 2017! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by jamace(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by jamariwolf2(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2017
All men are scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. tufia.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2017
jamariwolf2:
All men are scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. tufia.

Yes including ya pop and bro i guess wink

By the way, what do we say about that lady that publicly disgraced his Man by refusing his proposal earlier this week undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by cooljoe7(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

guy man sported undecided
brosci:
He never lied.

guy man sported
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Adebowale89(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2017
madridguy:
Some guys sha shocked

bro is been a while here. happy new year in advance
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2017
valgbo:
that's a real man
A real man would tell her he has an engagement to attend to rather than the petty lie...
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Tomoyayi(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Eeeya, better you noticed on time. It should go with 2017.
2018 would be better.
Kpele.
lol, men can't just stop.

Speak fa yasef
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Tomoyayi(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A real man would tell her he has an engagement to attend to rather than the petty lie...

That changes nothing, lie Na lie
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by okotv(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2017
You are still single till you are married
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Tomoyayi(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

That changes nothing, lie Na lie
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by blessingsonflee(f): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
He never lied.

charitable guy indeed with his hands on her waist. D devil is really learning where some Nigeria guys dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Trustme2(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2017
But ladies also do. Lying is not about the gender. It's about character and habit
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by kizz007: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2017
GUY YOU NEED AWARD OO. CHAI YOU GO SABI LIE OO . I HAIL THEE!!
brosci:
He never lied.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2017
grin Y was he covering his face
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by metroid(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Nig*@ was with his real chick while she is his side chick period. cheesy
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Trustme2(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2017
blessingsonflee:
charitable guy indeed with his hands on her waist. D devil is really learning where some Nigeria guys dey lie.
But ladies also do. Lying is not about gender. It's about character and habit
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Tomoyayi:

Speak fa yasef

Stfu and learn how to mind your 4kin' business! You don't go bout quoting people cos you've got data.
Have seen how y'all are tryin' to twist and justify the mongrel's action. Birds of a feather.
What if reverse was the case here?
I guess you wouldn't have quoted me.
Oga dey your lane o.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Pain(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2017
LIES. Just to trend..SMH
How many scorned women will openly admit that a rival is hot?? Man Behind Keyboard (MBK) ..Busted!
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by EmekaBlue(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
and women are innocent in this kinda thing abi undecided
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ray360: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2017
I don't want to believe the calibre and breed of guys on nairaland is a microcosm of what we have out there in the world. Look at all the silly comments above me. Smh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Lalas247(f): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Men are ........ sad
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Talkingboy: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
I remember when I catch my babe, I just called her and wished her well. she came back to beg but I just strap am like ashy and dump am like ashy.

Catch her doing what exactly ?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by GOFRONT(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Men =Polygamy
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Lalas247(f): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Hmmm hell might freeze over ..
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Lalas247(f): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2017
blessingsonflee:
Hmm Deep grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by dapomola09(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2017
pele,it happens
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by plessis: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
The guy even fucck up as him use cap cover him face....

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by dapomola09(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2017
pele,lets cheat on him too
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by samskuks: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2017
Who both of them epp angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.