Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (67323 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Men are scum and this must end in 2017! angry

@bolded,

And women are....? undecided
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
jamariwolf2:
All men are scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. tufia.

And women are......? undecided
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
blessingsonflee:
charitable guy indeed with his hands on her waist. D devil is really learning where some Nigeria guys dey lie.

@bolded,

Calm down beautiful, grin hand on her waist is equally harmless. cool
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
blessingsonflee:
charitable guy indeed with his hands on her waist. D devil is really learning where some Nigeria guys dey lie.

@bolded,

Calm down beautiful, grin hand on her waist is equally harmless. cool
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ray360: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daeylar:

You will never see any of the aforementioned when it comes to a matter between a guy and a girl. Even when the guy is dead wrong they will still go out of their way and type trash just to defend the guy,

But if it was a female that did what they guy did now everybody will condemn her actions as wrong and evil, then they will call her a hoe, olosho, ashawo, this and that. But see how they went out of their way to type trash to defend the guy.

Misogyny is deeply entrenched in their minds.

The number of likes those comments got is disturbing.
So they are saying over 200 posters agree with the nonsense those 2 wrote.

I don't want to totally believe t these pile of nonsensical comments were totally out of misogynistic passion. I think it's just a crystal picture of what the average guy has metamorposed to.

Some also believe they belong to the "bad boy" clique, as such, bashing the guy for such action will be tantamount to weakness on their part. It's just a realistic panorama of what some guys are turning to.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ihatelove(f): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
thank God you caught him, now dump him undecided
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
thornapple:

Don't just say that again. You guys eeenh!.

Wetin do us?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by MrRichmond: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Men are scum and this must end in 2017! angry

women do worse, so don't come here crying foul play...
humans are terrible in general both men and women, stop playing the gender card!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by sinisters(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ihatelove:
thank God you caught him, now dump him undecided

She nor fit ! grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

i agree with you, but how do you explain the hiding of the face.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
looked all the comments ,and it's clear that the average Nigerian guy thinks having multiple gfs is what makes you a man, being unable to control your penis makes you a so called "guy man". Come on people, no one gives you a medal of honor for being a he-goat, and yet this same crop of people will come online to say trash about our tolerant Nigerian ladies who put up with their bullshit. It's appalling that what sane people call "weakness" is seen as normal and the guy is even hailed for being a liar and and cheat.young men with no sense of responsibility, whose reasoning has been so blinded by misogyny that they can't even differentiate between right and wrong anymore, smh
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Talkingboy: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
cheating na. I catch her for hotel with another man

Chai... That one strong oooo ... Some ladies sha...

Sorry bro
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by kolawoleibukun: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Talkingboy:

Chai... That one strong oooo ... Some ladies sha...

Sorry bro
sorry for her oh. no be me. wetin concern me? she do herself because I don collect wetin I fit collect leave am for corner. Yeye girls. dem no day shame. all these nonsense wey dem day do na men day fool dem. if you yanshy outside marriage you no different from anybody way stand for street. ashy na ashy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Krixon: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

Lol
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Waffarianman(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
richG:
Poor reasoning! Poor English!

With your Rich reasoning and Rich English were you they. You're still inside the Zoo why not Go England go stay bcoz na your papa na discover Nigeria...

Mugu?

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by peezeygwiny(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Guys will always be guys....so save yourself the stresstongue
See her mouth
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Waffarianman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
richG:
Poor reasoning! Poor English!

Children of now a days
If I catch u ehh

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by joenor(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
We men sha, taste na our other name.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Casmir14(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
FunnyDude:
You dey mad, na your money he use go Dominos carry new chick? . He don marry you for house? You be him mama?

All these Useless ho.les be claiming entitlements
Shut your dirty mouth up

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by cerowo(f): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
peezeygwiny:
See her mouth
Wetin do am
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by cchiagom(f): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:
What was she doing there herself?!

looking for you! what a silly question

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by LordKushmann(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:

I love your moniker. It's symbolic to me.
Akụkọ. Y'all just like German like the Schwartzengott
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Zirah: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

Stupid question. It's these same hypocrite guys that will insult ladies who don't hang out on their own unless their bf takes them out. Now she goes out to spend her money on herself and you're complaining again. Very childish, stupid question.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Youngsage: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:

I love your moniker. It's symbolic to me.
same here.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by dhonibabu: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Daeylar(f): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
cchiagom:

looking for you! what a silly question

Extremely stupid question, so because her boyfriend was ill she shouldn't go out?

Misogynistic mad men

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Daeylar(f): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
And these 2 stupid as hell trash comments have hundreds of likes, misogyny is a serious problem in this country.

brosci:
He never lied.

TheUbermensch:
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Daeylar(f): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ray360:

I don't want to totally believe t these pile of nonsensical comments were totally out of misogynistic passion. I think it's just a crystal picture of what the average guy has metamorposed to.

Some also believe they belong to the "bad boy" clique, as such, bashing the guy for such action will be tantamount to weakness on their part. It's just a realistic panorama of what some guys are turning to.

They are misogynistic, lets call a spade a spade

Why does the bad boy cliq have to be one where they act misogynistic to women to show they are bad boys even when they know the guy is wrong?.

Yes. Guys are turning into misogynistic assholes. It's clear as day.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ihatelove(f): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
omooba969:

She nor fit ! grin
Why do you think so
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ray360: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daeylar:

They are misogynistic, lets call a spade a spade

Why does the bad boy cliq have to be one where they act misogynistic to women to show they are bay boys even when they know the guy is wrong?.

Yes. Guys are turning into misogynistic assholes. It's clear as day.
I repeat, you can't attribute all that hating and bashing to just sheer misogyny. They have girlfriends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.