Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (67316 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by enonche85(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:
What was she doing there herself?!

With another nigger nah! cheesy
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Sturmbannfuhrer: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
LordKushmann:

Akụkọ. Y'all just like German like the Schwartzengott

Not really. I have read Friedrich Nietzsche's theory of the Übermensch. No human individualistic theory has resounded more with me than that. The more I live, the more I understand why Nietzsche espoused on that theory.

Besides, when I wanted to join NL, I wanted to use the moniker and I found out it has been taken. To even see another person use a form of the moniker, makes me smile for human enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:
You have to love the hypocrisy in Nigerian men regarding cheating and the guts with which they display it. Just look at comments.
it is very wrong what he did but then its obvious this lady is nothing more than a sidechick .most ladies who think they are in a serious relationship with their man unfortunately in some cases are side chics. Its left for a lady to see the signs to know if she's a side chic or not. This lady in question is fortunate to know her true position in the relationship.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Yes including ya pop and bro i guess wink

By the way, what do we say about that lady that publicly disgraced his Man by refusing his proposal earlier this week undecided
the guy slept with her best friend and her best friend kid sis according to her
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by abdulkayus(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
it is very wrong what he did but then its obvious this lady is nothing more than a sidechick .most ladies who think they are in a serious relationship with their man unfortunately in some cases are side chics. Its left for a lady to see the signs to know if she's a side chic or not. This lady in question is fortunate to know her true position in the relationship.

Don't say what you don't know. She may not actually be the side chick but the real chick while the girl he is hanging out with maybe the side chick. U know guys and double life
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
abdulkayus:

Don't say what you don't know. She may not actually be the side chick but the real chick while the girl he is hanging out with maybe the side chick. U know guys and double life
werey relationship. anyway most times some sidechicks tend to think they are the main chics cos of the way the guy pampers them with giftscheesy.abegi double dating is stressful cheesy.a collegue of mine that has 8 girlfriends plus his fiancee the guy don lost weight and looks haggard.d way he spends on his numerous chicks is now telling on him and he's a salary earner oo.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Martin0(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:
You have to love the hypocrisy in Nigerian men regarding cheating and the guts with which they display it. Just look at comments.

Poco poco na wa for u oogringrin

U nor con dey visit us these day's unlike before oo! Wetin happen?grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Martin0(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:

Gbagadagrin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

Gbagadagrin
haha guy dem dese dudes wey dey do double dating dey try oo.there is too much tension and lying involved in it.if u know u can't be faithful why not then engage in a casual relationship cheesy.at least if na casual u owe no one any explanation.this one wey guy go get fiancee he go still dey carry different women upandan no make sense.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Martin0(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daeylar:

They are misogynistic, lets call a spade a spade

Why does the bad boy cliq have to be one where they act misogynistic to women to show they are bay boys even when they know the guy is wrong?.

Yes. Guys are turning into misogynistic assholes. It's clear as day.

Na wa oo!!
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Daeylar(f): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ray360:

I repeat, you can't attribute all that hating and bashing to just sheer misogyny. They have girlfriends.

Having a girlfriend doesn't mean you can't be misogynistic,
You can have a girl and still be misogynistic. You can even have a wife and still be misogynistic,
you'll still treat her in that same misogynistic manner. She either tolerates it because she doesn't know better and thinks thats how she should be treated or she thinks there is nothing else she can do, or for one reason or the other she won't leave you,
Hope you know some women themselves are misogynistic.

But we can agree to disagree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Martin0(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
haha guy dem dese dudes wey dey do double dating dey try oo.there is too much tension and lying involved in it.if u know u can't be faithful why not then engage in a casual relationship cheesy.at least if na casual u owe no one any explanation.this one wey guy go get fiancee he go still dey carry different women upandan no make sense.

I nor jus understand den guy's oo!
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Martin0(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daeylar:

You can have a girl and still be misogynistic. You can even have a wife and still be misogynistic,
you'll still treat her in that same misogynistic manner. She either tolerates it because she doesn't know better and thinks thats how she should be treated or she thinks there is nothing else she can do, or for one reason or the other she won't leave you,

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by pee17(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Do you know if going to domino with another girl was the only cure to his headache undecided undecided
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Lules(f): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

I like you jare
you are sooo wise
I Wonder why the lady did not think that way
charitable ko charitable ni

incase you are thinking that was sarcasm
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Lules(f): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
FunnyDude:
You dey mad, na your money he use go Dominos carry new chick? . He don marry you for house? You be him mama?

All these Useless ho.les be claiming entitlements
no need to be insultive
you can state you point without the holes or whatever you were trying to type
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by peezeygwiny(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Wetin do am
Wide
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
the guy slept with her best friend and her best friend kid sis according to her

shocked

You serious?
Where did you read that story.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ihatelove:

Why do you think so

That's not enough reason for her to halt the relationship especially if it's just a one-off & the guy's generally nice.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ray360: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daeylar:

It's the badboy thing. Many guys see girls as mere objects to satisfy sexual urges. Any guy who sees a girl with such degrading lens will never appreciate or accord her the value that is due her. Let's not even dabble into females being misogynistic else we might not end this discourse. It all boils down to how one party appreciates the other.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

shocked

You serious?
Where did you read that story.
i saw it on Facebook
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
i saw it on Facebook

Awww if that's true, the guy sef no try ooo.
Buh the babe sef shoulda broken up with him immediately rather than wait till that time.
And how come blogs habe not carried the news sef
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by blessingsonflee(f): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
omooba969:

@bolded,

Calm down beautiful, grin hand on her waist is equally harmless. cool
na so! Lol. Abi he was trying to help her so that the trousers or skirt she was wearing will not fall down abi cool
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Awww if that's true, the guy sef no try ooo.
Buh the babe sef shoulda broken up with him immediately rather than wait till that time.
And how come blogs habe not carried the news sef
haha u know how babes are nacheesy.its possible she wan chop the guy money before she dump am so as to get her sweet revenge. There are some babes wey dem know their guy is a chronic cheat.dem no go say anything wen d guy dey sleep around but dem go put am for mind.as soon as a serious minded guy comes along dey will dump the cheating boyfriend and move along with the other guy.some cases they will even send wedding invitation to the cheating boyfriend. fear women cheesy.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
haha u know how babes are nacheesy.its possible she wan chop the guy money before she dump am so as to get her sweet revenge. There are some babes wey dem know their guy is a chronic cheat.dem no go say anything wen d guy dey sleep around but dem go put am for mind.as soon as a serious minded guy comes along dey will dump the cheating boyfriend and move along with the other guy.some cases they will even send wedding invitation to the cheating boyfriend. fear women cheesy.

Chai... Bros that's true sha ooo
Na make God Epp person ooo...
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
blessingsonflee:
na so! Lol. Abi he was trying to help her so that the trousers or skirt she was wearing will not fall down abi cool

Just to make the babe aware that he's very much around. Isn't it cool?grin

Wait o! shocked Is that you on your dp? shocked
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Chijosky(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

Confirm, oil dey your head bro..
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
It's so Immatured and ruthless to post privacy on social media.. Any woman that wants to get married must be reasonable, intelligent and has high degree of patience. The guy is irresponsible and the lady herself sounds so insensible to have notified the public ... try as much as possible to keep your privacy off social media.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
blessingsonflee:
charitable guy indeed with his hands on her waist. D devil is really learning where some Nigeria guys dey lie.

Really!!! I thought nobody beats the devil when it comes to lies

Do you school at uniben miss?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daeylar:
And these 2 stupid as hell trash comments have hundreds of likes, misogyny is a serious problem in this country.

Chill a little. Everyone including you knew it was sacrasm On my part. Dont get all pissed off
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Mhizrohzz(f): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Eehya.... It's really thank u 2017. Men wil always b men.... Lying bunch of humans
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Blackops(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
even called the guy 'boo' typical naija babe would have started with ' friend na so i see that my good for noting boyfriend with another girl, na God go punish dem together' she still believes she has a stake in the claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.