Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (67314 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2017
You have to love the hypocrisy in Nigerian men regarding cheating and the guts with which they display it. Just look at comments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2017
brosci:
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

Don't just say that again. You guys eeenh!.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2017
Tomoyayi:

That changes nothing, lie Na lie
Don't come crying here if your gf cheats on u though as you support guys and their deceitful ways.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Dogs everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by dominique(f): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2017
All these comments from the boy men above me is another sad reality how low morality and responsibility has sunk. See them applauding bad behaviour and making excuses for the irresponsible fellow. Assuming the genders were reversed, this thread would have gotten to about five pages of female bashing by now.

Ray360:
I don't want to believe the calibre and breed of guys on nairaland is a microcosm of what we have out there in the world. Look at all the silly comments above me. Smh.

You're just noticing? And yes they are like a microcosm of what we have in the country presently. I shudder at how the next generation of boys will turn out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Daeylar(f): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2017
The useless men on FP supporting this trash should also support this if it was a female that did this to her bf, but I know they will become hypocrites and start with their usual hoe, olosho and ashawo stupidity and foolishness,
I'm tired of how misogynistic nairaland animals pretending to be men or sometimes women(because I've seen misogynistic comments from women here) are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by richG: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2017
Waffarianman:
E pain her.

What's did she went there for, maybe she's went there for other guy
Poor reasoning! Poor English!
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ghost01(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Media-hyped monogamy making people miserable since 1688.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by mechanics(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:
What was she doing there herself?!
hahahaha, someone meant have given her clue na
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by lilmax(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2017
FunnyDude:
You dey mad, na your money he use go Dominos carry new chick? . He don marry you for house? You be him mama?

All these Useless ho.les be claiming entitlements
smh.... if I go through your post now, I know I'll see where you were ranting about how you hate a girl cheating on you....

but no, I'll leave you to live with your brain like this grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by hotwax: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Who she go meet for domino's? Tell me an average Nigerian girls can go to domino's alone.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by lilmax(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2017
but at last, I hope she's clean too.....
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by kolawoleibukun: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2017
Talkingboy:

Catch her doing what exactly ?
cheating na. I catch her for hotel with another man
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ray360: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2017
dominique:
All these comments from the boy men above me is another sad reality how low morality and responsibility has sunk. See them applauding bad behaviour and making excuses for the irresponsible fellow. Assuming the genders were reversed, this thread would have gotten to about five pages of female bashing by now.

You're just noticing? And yes they are like a microcosm of what we have in the country presently. I shudder at how the next generation of boys will turn out.
Honestly, it's appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Same to you boss.

Adebowale89:

bro is been a while here. happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by MobilityExpress: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Hmm...Twitter and lies sha, they just cook up anything just to trend grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by jolyment: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
dingbang:
A lot of people will break up this 2017

Is that a prediction?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by jolyment: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is not a new things.

thing*things
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by SmartyPants(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

I dont understand this question. So she cannot go to dominoes to eat unless she is with her boyfriend? Or what are you trying to say?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by jolyment: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Babe,I am available for hook up.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Daeylar(f): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2017
Ray360:
I don't want to believe the calibre and breed of guys on nairaland is a microcosm of what we have out there in the world. Look at all the silly comments above me. Smh.

And the worst part is they are so proud of their foolishness and stupidity.
One fool is giving excuses for the actions of the guy and turning this shít into a joke.
Another fool is asking the girl what she's doing there.

Then the number of likes those two comments have.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Guys will always be guys....so save yourself the stresstongue

How do you mean?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by GoldNiagara(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
madridguy:
Some guys sha shocked

The girl said he saw him with another hot babe, note the word hot, now who will honestly blame a guy for having it hot for a hot babe.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Trustme2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
girlhaley:
See how guys are spewing rubbish on this thread,trying to justify his actions
undecided

Well,men will always be men. undecided
Men are not justifying the guys' action but the obvious reality is what you just mentioned. Don't get me wrong the earlier ladies come to terms with this reality the better to avoid so much disappointment and heart break
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Ray360: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daeylar:

And the worst part is they are so proud of their foolishness and stupidity.
One fool is giving excuses for the actions of the guy and turning this shit into a joke.
Another fool is asking the girl what she's doing there.

It's just insane. The comments got me thinking where sanity, fairness and all the canons that define the tenets of idealism flew to

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by mikool007(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:
pricing yam
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by omooba969(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
I remember when I catch my babe, I just called her and wished her well. she came back to beg but I just straff am like ashy and dump am like ashy.

Impressive! grin

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Samogbo1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Daeylar(f): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ray360:

It's just insane. The comments got me thinking where sanity, fairness and all the canons that define the tenets of idealism flew to
You will never see any of the aforementioned when it comes to a matter between a guy and a girl. Even when the guy is dead wrong they will still go out of their way and type trash just to defend the guy,

But if it was a female that did what the guy did now everybody will condemn her actions as wrong and evil, then they will call her a hoe, olosho, ashawo, this and that. But see how they went out of their way to type trash to defend the guy.

Misogyny is deeply entrenched in their minds.

The number of likes those comments got is disturbing.
So they are saying over 200 posters agree with the nonsense those 2 wrote.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by zadokokezie(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Oya Yoruba demons.. come and carry ur newest member
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by DavidJohnDavid(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Love nwantintin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.