Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (67320 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by stuffs4me(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
You have to love the hypocrisy in Nigerian men regarding cheating and the guts with which they display it. Just look at comments.

That is because guys pay for everything in relationships. Nigerian relationships are not balanced and you can't eat your cake and still have it.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2017
Ray360:

I don't want to totally believe t these pile of nonsensical comments were totally out of misogynistic passion. I think it's just a crystal picture of what the average guy has metamorposed to.

Some also believe they belong to the "bad boy" clique, as such, bashing the guy for such action will be tantamount to weakness on their part. It's just a realistic panorama of what some guys are turning to.
I don't think calling them MISOGYNISTIC is out of place. The reason you think it is might be because you think of misogyny as outright hatred of women, whereas sometimes it entails more than just that.

Wikipedia gives the following definition of misogyny: Misogyny is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against
women or girls . Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion , sex discrimination , hostility , androcentrism , patriarchy , male privilege , belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by DanielGb(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
brosci:
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

Professional lier
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by DanielGb(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Well she said he is still her boo. So, she should had join them and swallow something. What was she doing there gan?
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Tomoyayi(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't come crying here if your gf cheats on u though as you support guys and their deceitful ways.

Wetin you dey talk, Does my statement show support for the guy? Abeg ask questions if you don't understand.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Tomoyayi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.