Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7161 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
na2day?:

u see abekeade, the guy is only a weekend bobo while i am there for u even after death kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

All my enemies . . . jump up, summersault, touch electric pole!

@Abekeade, dont worry, I'ma make everyday seem like a weekend ok (wink). That's the whole Idea! grin cheesy grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
So trumantra, how u doin wink
Neva give na2day an opening cos he will go in for the kill. He raised a good point though, so na only weekend bf you wan be ehn? And on the weekdays nko, you go dey cheat ehn?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
@trumantra ahhh I see.

Plat where are you ooh, do I submit myself to na2day or tru mantra.?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade mii  grin

I just explained that the plan was to make even your week days "feel" like the weekend now.
With all those attributes that you've got and your wit, cheating will be the last thing on my mind o!
Don't wanna take you on a ride .  .  .  just to keep you "completely" occupied  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Waddaya say?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

@trumantra ahhh I see.

to me of course, i have repented of all my wayward ways and i am now a born again christian, the Lord is good. so if u want a good caring loving and godly man, u got me
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
Damn tru mantra, you sure got some skills, but do you work out  I am a workoutaholic and na2day's buff body and bright smile make me swoon.

You gotta have a hard body to go with your fine words.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

@trumantra ahhh I see.

Oya Plat, lend me your voice! Remember I'm flying you et al over for the west coast Naija reunion o!

@Abekeade, I havent given up my wayward ways at all. What fun would that be? Just know that you would have the puurfect gentleman when folks are looking and a "freak" behind closed doors. Aint that a winning combination?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Damn tru mantra, you sure got some skills, but do you work out I am a workoutaholic and na2day's buff body and bright smile make me swoon.

Abekeade, you need hard and soft . . . hard and soft!
I work out as well so you bet I've got that hard body that you fancy. On the other hand, my word game is just right to soften things up when you want.

I know he's making you swoon right now, but I'll be the one to catch you when you fall o! grin cheesy grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^^on some real ish, who the funk u think u r? Why u talkn to my gal. Negro, i dont care she hitting on u, u replying and thats a declaration of war!!! angry. NIcca, me and Abekeade are trying to work things out, can u just stay away and live your own life and let us live ours before I make a few calls to my rolling 60's boiz up in Inglewood. oNE  word is good enough for he who is smart!!!! take heed!!!

Abekeade08:

Damn tru mantra, you sure got some skills, but do you work out  I am a workoutaholic and na2day's buff body and bright smile make me swoon.

wow, nothin I can do 4 u can satisfy u, huh? I hope your this demanding in bed!!! Why would u cheat on me in this manner especially we got like half a million people watching and reading this? undecided
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^^on some real ish, who the funk u think u r? Why u talkn to my gal. Negro, i dont care she hitting on u, u replying and thats a declaration of war!!! angry. NIcca, me and Abekeade are trying to work things out, can u just stay away and live your own live and let us live ours before I make a few calls to my rolling 60's boiz up in Inglewood. oNE word is good enough for he who is smart!!!! take heed!!!

Aaaargh! Now you've got me trembling in fear. grin grin grin
Lame threats are the forte of the weak minded. You've got boys in Inglewood? No wonder your mind functions a certain way.

@Abekeade, insecurity is so unattractive and this young man is giving us a graphic display. If he cant handle the digital heat on NL, how in the world will he hold up when I truly start to bring my game?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
Well baybee u started it with appreciating platinums goodies, you even opened a thread about it. Did you think about how I was gonna feel when I saw it, NO. She is my friend for gads sake; and the millons of nlanders you talked about saw u do it too. At least tru mantra ain't doing ish like that. You and na2day have dissapointed me and as far as I know, I am very single and ready to mingle right now grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Well baybee u started it with appreciating platinums goodies, you even opened a thread about it. Did you think about how I was gonna feel when I saw it, NO. She is my friend for gads sake; and the millons of nlanders you talked about saw u do it too. At least tru mantra ain't doing ish like that. You and na2day have dissapointed me and as far as I know, I am very single and ready to mingle right now grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry it was the devil! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

At least tru mantra ain't doing ish like that. You and na2day have dissapointed me and as far as I know, I am very single and ready to mingle right now grin

@Abekeade, yup . . . I ain't doing any ish of any sort.

And I soooooo love the way single-and-ready-to-mingle looks on you!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

abeke - sorry I had stepped out!

right now ummmm tru mantra looks really good, but bbk will kill me and na2day well we dated previously and his failure to disclose that means hes not ready to be fully committed. undecided
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
It was the devil ehn na2day, seems like that same devil is about to push me into tru mantra arms to seek comfort angry

lol yes ooh plat, bk will go ballistic when he sees your comment. grin

I am confused now sha, cos ain't no telling if tru mantra will turn out the same way
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

abeke - sorry I had stepped out!

right now ummmm tru mantra looks really good undecided

Plat, you're a jewel!  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

It was the devil ehn na2day, seems like that same devil is about to push me into tru mantra arms to seek comfort angry

Normally, I'd never side with the devil, but on this one occassion all I can say is "dont stop pushing o!"
On the other hand, anything that can push you into my arms certainly is NOT the devil. undecided

And just so you know, I do "comfort" really, really well!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

I am confused now sha, cos ain't no telling if tru mantra will turn out the same way

me sef im covering my self from his blows. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

hmmmmmm its seems a bit early though, maybe bbk will change, he did mention you in the first post of the thread grin

Tru Mantra:

Normally, I'd never side with the devil, but on this one occassion all I can say is "dont stop pushing o!"
On the other hand, anything that can push you into my arms certainly is NOT the devil. undecided

And just so you know, I do "comfort" really, really well!

lolo grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Don't doubt dear. I'm solid like my name. Still, taking risks is kinda fun ain't it?

I know they say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't but I say, an angel is an angel .  .  .  simple.
No horns, no sharp teeth and no pointy tail.
What you get instead is a halo, fluffy feathers that'll do stuff you wouldnt believe and let's not forget that hard body to boot  smiley cheesy grin

What's there to doubt?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
na2day?:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry it was the devil!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

Why u crying,duke, she was referring to me!!! Yeah, u really are sick. U got some real emotional problems!!! Anti-Depressants anyone?
Tru Mantra:

@Abekeade, yup .  .  .  I ain't doing any ish of any sort.

And I soooooo love the way single-and-ready-to-mingle looks on you!

DUKE, u really wanna go the way of Biggie And Pac, dont ya?

Abekeade08:

Honey, u always told me to appreciate beauty in its entirety, so wuts the problem now? Besides, about 23 mins b4 I posted this topic I converted to Islam so I'm entitled to tryna get with Plat (I think). but. . . . em. . . em. .  . U know wut,  I still love u with 98.7% of my heart. u best beliv that!!!

Tru Mantra:

Aaaargh! Now you've got me trembling in fear.  grin grin grin
Lame threats are the forte of the weak minded. You've got boys in Inglewood? No wonder your mind functions a certain way.

@Abekeade, insecurity is so unattractive and this young man is giving us a graphic display. If he cant handle the digital heat on NL, how in the world will he hold up when I truly start to bring my game?

Oh word, son? U got game, huh? Im an insecure Mofo, huh? Hope u can speak the language of a Desert Eag and hollow tips fluently cus u bout to be one human swiss cheese if u dont!!! angry  mY Inglewood brethrens are sucKas, right? Aight, we gone see about that real soon!!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
@plat, haba this is the second time bk is doin this. First with one local ruki chick and now with you. I don tire for na2day cos his own cheating is about every 5 minutes. Bk is now saying he loves me 98 % of the time. Not good enough, if I can't get 110% then that means he gets to share my attentions too.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Babes, lets work this out. I promise we can get past this!!! Listen, U get back with me and I promise to break up with Plat within 8-11 months!!! I promise that on all that I luv!!! TRUst me, that tru Mantra dude aint no good for you. Besides I think he lying about working out, dude looks like he got a pot-Belly the size of Idi AMIn!!! Hun, tell me u forgive me and Ima make amends!!!

Plat, why o why did u have to have such a thick bod? why did u have to be so hawt? now uve broken my marriage to my wonderful Abeke!!! u Know u sinned and u gone have to answer to God for breaking up such a sacred institution. Meanwhile, wheres the original pic and how do I put up that work of art?

No, No, Abeke. . . listen. . . yo, hear me out : I'm doing this for our good. U wont undersatnd now, but, in the FutURe. . . . . . . .
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

@plat, haba this is the second time bk is doin this. First with one local ruki chick and now with you. I don tire for na2day cos his own cheating is about every 5 minutes. Bk is now saying he loves me 98 % of the time. Not good enough, if I can't get 110% then that means he gets to share my attentions too.

Ruki who?!! Nah, I think I remember that episode. All I said was she was attractive or something to that effect!!! i think, I cant even get my mind right anymore cus of the mental toture u putting me thru!!! I did not say I love u 98% of the time, I said 98.7% which, technically, if u round it off, its 99% which is almost a full 100%. Babes I love u thats all that matters!!!

ps: all those new pics you putting up got me sweating. are you tryna do that just to get me jealous? or to make me see what i'll be missing if u do dip wit that TRU Liar dude? either way, I see the folly of my ways and seek ur forgiveness
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
laught wan kill me! grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

amen!

bk/babe97:

Babes, lets work this out. I promise we can get past this!!! Listen, U get back with me and I promise to break up with Plat within 8-11 months!!! I promise that on all that I luv!!! TRUst me, that tru Mantra dude aint no good for you. Besides I think he lying about working out, dude looks like he got a pot-Belly the size of Idi AMIn!!! Hun, tell me u forgive me and Ima make amends!!!

Plat, why o why did u have to have such a thick bod? why did u have to be so hawt? now uve broken my marriage to my wonderful Abeke!!! u Know u sinned and u gone have to answer to God for breaking up such a sacred institution. Meanwhile, wheres the original pic and how do I put up that work of art?

No, No, Abeke. . . listen. . . yo, hear me out : I'm doing this for our good. U wont undersatnd now, but, in the FutURe. . . . . . . .

hehhehe the pic is on 2nd or third page lol
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

Why u crying,duke, she was referring to me!!! Yeah, u really are sick. U got some real emotional problems!!! Anti-Depressants anyone?

i dont have ur time now, i am just after the love of my life but when i get ur time u go need more than a bulletproof  angry angry angry

Abekeade08:

there is nothing much i can say right now since plat has decided to fight against my happiness too. all i can say is i love u and if u let all these guys deceive u and take u away from me, then i will finally become a priest and nurse my wounded soul but will always keep u in my heart cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^ na2day - the one I kicked out my bed this morning before work , you this one crying crocodile tears? grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

^^^ na2day - the one I kicked out my bed this morning before work , you this one crying crocodile tears? grin grin

if crocodile tears is all i got so be it! i gotta cry what i have tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Abekeade, does this mean that I only get a fraction of your attention? I've been playing for all of it you know?
Not to worry though . . . gimme a little and eventually you'll wanna give it all. grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

DUKE, u really wanna go the way of Biggie And Pac, dont ya?

mehn wotcha want from me? Get off my back. . . . . . . . . . Plat darl, a chorom ihu omaricha ihu gi nke oma, gosi m ya.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^ I like this one grin grin

bbk darling u got competition grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

na2day?:

if crocodile tears is all i got so be it! i gotta cry what i have tongue tongue tongue tongue
lol have u no shame? grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
daduke2k:

mehn wotcha want from me? Get off my back. . . . . . . . . . Plat darl, a chorom ihu omaricha ihu gi nke oma, gosi m ya.

lol I know what u said but Its english here, its kinda rude hon wink

or u hiding from ur wife? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.