Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida (23102 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / Presidency: I’ll Run If God Permits Me – Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Older than I am in internet years? Probably but I doubt you are in actual years, from your comments so far.

Nigerians oooh!!! Short-term memory issues ooo!!! I still say, your hate for Obj might be what he needs to get his circle complete. Continue thinking you score one against the Yorubas when you vote IBB. Remember the picture with IBB, Yar adua and Obj in it? Think who will be rejoicing with you when all three men in that picture get a go at the presidency coutersy of your hatred for your fellow Nigerian who just happens to be of a different tribe.

Yes I remember the picture! Abacha was also in that picture and nearly killed OBJ in his jail.  grin
That picture is so deceptive because even Danjuma and OBJ don't speak to each other now.
IBB is the most detribalized  of them all.

And Yar adua was NOT in that picture!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 006(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Older than I am in internet years? Probably but I doubt you are in actual years, from your comments so far.

Nigerians oooh!!! Short-term memory issues ooo!!! I still say, your hate for Obj might be what he needs to get his circle complete. Continue thinking you score one against the Yorubas when you vote IBB. Remember the picture with IBB, Yar adua and Obj in it? Think who will be rejoicing with you when all three men in that picture get a go at the presidency coutersy of your hatred for your fellow Nigerian who just happens to be of a different tribe.

Hahaha. I bet you I am, if not, then you probability can’t pass a critical reasoning test.
From all the points folks tried to bring to your understanding, you still can’t understand the impact and the rationale behind Dora’s memo. Maybe you’re shrouded in ignorance or you have a reasoning deficit or your brain is warped or you’re a plain trabalist.

From those discussions I formed an opinion about you, sorry but it’s true.
I little matured version of sefago and bk/babe97.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2010
No, Abacha was not in the picture.

I am speaking of a picture that was probably taken in 2007.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

No, Abacha was not in the picture.

I am speaking of a picture that was probably taken in 2007.

NO, I am speaking of the picture taken in the 1960s. That picture is more incisive.
In that picture OBJ and IBB were playing draft while Abacha and Danjuma looked on.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2010
I am not speaking of that one though. All the men in that picture have taken turns at the seat. This new picture is probably going to blessed by people like you willing to vote out of hate for your fellow Nigerian.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I am not speaking of that one though. All the men in that picture have taken turns at the seat. This new picture is probably going to blessed by people like you willing to vote out of hate for your fellow Nigerian.

I don't vote out of hate. I vote out of survival instincts (first law of nature). You would at least accept that a man is entitled to that. No hard feelings. cool
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2010
Hey, I calls 'em as I sees 'em!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by metalgong5(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

there is too much display of ignorant by you guys.if you were still younger in 1999/2003 elections,[/b]then i would implore that you go for consultation and find if obasanjo won his own ward.[b]olodo
first and foremost,the difference between the two ex-general was that while obasano chose to handover to shagari,babangida choose to annuled abiola's election.he killed kudirat abiola,he single-handledly cripple nigeria economy through his structural adjustment programme,he ruled for 8 years of death and bitterness.many people were killed into the ocean until he was overthrown by his chief of staff;abacha.ibb introduced official corruption into our system of govt.chop i chop govt and you people are now defending him to return to power.were you people not matured enough to witness the oputa panel tribunal and hear the treacherous atrocities committed by babangida regime.some of us are eithe short-sighted or suffer from passive decay

Damn! Wonders shall never end in Nigeria.
BLUETOOTH, you are a stark illiterate who cannot construct a simple sentence without making fun of yourself. I always wonder how you ninny deemed yourself worthy to call another person OLODO. . . . . . Dude, you better quit clowning!!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 006(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^

He went to the same University with Becomrrich, the guy with Electrical Engineering degree.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by akigbemaru: 12:26am On Apr 13, 2010
@Onlytruth

1) That means the Ebos landing in Virginal is not for Igbos. Because you guys claim its Igbos.
2) The Ibo lele dance in Haiti is not for Igbos then. But let me clarify that, the ibo lele dance has nothing to do with Igbos, band was just praising Yoruba and Dahomey deities in form of Rock n Roll.
3) A store named Ibo Landing, NYC has become both tourist and pilgrim ground for Igbos. They think the lady shared any history with them; conversely, it’s capital NO.

If anybody says they have found some Ibo inventors in USA, Canada and other Western world. You would have been so excited about it. Despite, it was not written as Igbo.

If you failed to respond to my comment again, that shows you are a coward or basically certified *hoe*.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 006(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2010
^^^

Hey Mr.
Eboe, Ebo, Heebo, Iboe, Ibo, Igbo are all Igbos but were so out of western understanding and spelling.

Any matured mind, who calls himself/herself matured and a Nigerian, should know that it is Igbo.
Ibo is becoming disparaging and offensive and you should know that, unless you’re still a baby who enjoys practical jokes that offend people.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by SEFAGO(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2010
Lol, no wonder the ndigbo are clamoring for IBB, more business for them in South Africa and China:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-429459.0.html
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Oboma1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
IBB, your running mate is wanted by EFCC. what do you intend to do?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by fugocisse: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
Dear Mr. President, /Prime Minister, /Chancellor,
US, UK, Germany, Canada, EU, UN, AU etc

Re: Nigeria and Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB)

We, the undersigned Nigerians, would like to express our profound dismay over reports that, as Nigeria prepares to go to the polls in 2011 to elect public officials into different levels of government, your government may be tacitly or overtly encouraging or supporting General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida to run for the office of President.

We wish to make it clear that your government’s perceived support for a Babangida presidency would be viewed by the vast majority of Nigerians in your country as a hostile attempt to frustrate the socio-economic and political development of their country.

Your government must be aware that Mr. Babangida was once a military ruler in Nigeria and his country continues to suffer from the grave effects of some of his atrocious policies while in office:

1. Military Coups/Subversion of Democracy: Babangida was a principal participant in almost all the military coups that have taken place in Nigeria. These coups stultified the nation’s democratic growth, enthroned a culture of usurpation of constitutional governance without accountability, and led to the avoidable death of many Nigerian soldiers and civilians. As a military dictator, Babangida also wasted over N40 billion of his nation’s scarce resources on an ostensible transition to democratic rule that was patently fraudulent and programmed to fail. After a series of annulments of election primaries, he compounded his false transition program by annulling the June 12, 1993 presidential election, adjudged by local and foreign observers as the most exemplarily free and fair election in Nigeria’s history. The widely acclaimed winner of that election of June 12 1993 later died in detention under mysterious circumstances. Mr. Babangida is an established foe of democracy.

2. Corruption: Excessive corruption in high circles is widely seen as the single most powerful factor militating against Nigeria’s effort to achieve its potential in economic development and social progress. In his years in office, Babangida gained the reputation as the most corrupt Nigerian ruler, a reputation he shares only with his military successor, the late General Sani Abacha. During Babangida’s dictatorship, Nigeria earned an unexpected windfall of more than $12 billion as a result of the first Gulf War and its disruption of crude oil supply. A panel of inquiry that investigated his regime’s handling of this revenue indicted him as well as Mr. Abubakar Alhaji, his appointee as Central Bank governor, for misappropriation of these funds through creation of a "dedicated account”. The probe found that the illegal account “limited the authorization process for its operation to the approval of the President or Head of State, which was communicated directly only to the CBN Governor.” The probe report concluded that the procedure adopted by Babangida “created considerable room for abuse of procedures, abuse of application and reduced accountability.” During his administration, the culture of corruption became pervasive and endemic, and Nigeria is still entrapped by that malaise that Babangida helped to entrench. Instead of encouraging his run for the Presidency, your government, we suggest, should be offering support for Babangida’s prosecution for financial crimes. Such a trial would send a strong signal to Nigerian public officials to resist the temptation to pilfer public funds and stash them away in foreign and local banks.

3. Human Rights Abuses: Babangida’s term as military ruler was marked by widespread violation of Nigerians’ basic human rights. His abuses included frequent unlawful detention of journalists as well as human rights and pro-democracy activists. When Nigerians protested the treachery of Babangida’s annulment of the June 12 presidential election, he unleashed the military on the unarmed protesters. His attempts to use military force to suppress peaceful protests led to the loss of many lives.

In fact, a human rights commission headed by a respected jurist, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, reached a damning conclusion regarding Babangida’s role in the use of a parcel bomb in the October 1986 assassination of Dele Giwa, a hugely popular Nigerian journalist. The Oputa panel stated: “on General Ibrahim Babangida, we are of the view that there is evidence to suggest that he and the two security chiefs, Brigadier General Halilu Akilu and Col. A. K. Togun, are accountable for the death of Dele Giwa by letter bomb. We recommend that this case be re-opened for further investigation in the public interest”. Twenty-five years later, Nigerians still await action to compel Mr. Babangida to answer for his role in Giwa’s gruesome assassination. Surely, your citizens would be appalled if their government is perceived as championing a man like Babangida who has a murder case hanging on his neck. The presidential office certainly should not be the abode and reward of such a man.

4. Economic Disaster: The Babangida administration introduced the Structural Adjustment Program (SAP). That program exacerbated Nigerians’ harsh economic condition just as it enabled Babangida and his coterie to bask in unconscionable fortune. One mark of the essential fraudulence of Babangida’s rule is that he was able to build himself a 50-room mansion on a hilltop in Minna while millions of Nigerians were left in dire homelessness and crushing poverty.

As Nigerians who have felt, and continue to experience, the consequences of Babangida's adventure in Nigeria's governance, we are strongly opposed to his second coming. His presidency would spell certain doom and critically damage the fabric of an already tottering and weakened Nigeria.

We urge foreign governments like yours to stand on the side of suffering and enlightened Nigerians who want to achieve a country able to serve their legitimate aspirations and meet its potential for greatness. Nigerians wish to strengthen our democracy and to elect only visionary, honest, upright, credible and competent Nigerians to run our affairs in order to transform our country into a prosperous and respectable member of the community of nations. We urge that, if your government has no inclination to support these aspirations, it should, at the very least, avoid alienating the vast majority of Nigerians by boosting a negative and despised figure like Babangida.

We thank you for paying attention to this petition.

Sign this petition
Please enter the following information:

Full Name

State

Country

1: Mr. Bukola Oreofe New York, USA
2: Showunmi Olushiji MD, US
3: wasiu adeshina ogun , nigeria
4: Seni Coker Toronto, Canada
5: Dr Ehi Agboaye Texas, , USA
6: Dr Olusegun Fakoya London, United Kingdom
7: Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan Cole Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco
8: Obiyemi Akinola Barcelona, Spain
9: Prince Abiodun Adepegba Maryland, USA
10: Mutiu Leshi New York, USA
11: Fatima Olude New York, USA
12: Mr Sunday Adekunle Tokyo, Japan
13: Dr. Adegboyega Dada New York, USA
14: TomBari McFini CT, United States
15: Charlotte Rady Iowa, USA
16: Prof Joshua Onome Imoniana São Paulo, Brazil
17: Olaniyi Oladapo Georgia, USA
18: Omoniyi Y. Adebisi, MD Georgia, United States
19: Dr. Olatunde Olusesi New York, USA
20: Ole Babangida Minna, Nigeria
21: Lasisi Mohammed Atlanta, Georgia, USA
22: Layi Abegunrin MD, USA
23: Hafeez Oderinde Lagos, Nigeria
24: B. Adebayo Ogun, USA
25: Dumka Baabel Atlanta Georgia, USA
26: Dr. Victor Esenabhalu Minnesota , USA
27: Dr Wale Ladipo New York, U.S.A
28: Hadjia Fausat Salami New York, America
29: adanike ebenezer new york, usa
30: Samuel Komolafe London, United Kingdom
31: Wale Adebisi Florida, USA
32: Adeniran Adeboye District of Columbia, USA
33: Amos Akin Adejinmi London, United Kigdom
34: Osadebe Anam florida, USA
35: Lillian Agbeyegbe Texas, USA
36: Segun Odion Orlando , Florida
37: Tobi Ogunfowora Manchester, United Kingdom
38: Obot Umana Birmingham, United Kingdom
39: Abdul Gafar Gbadamosi Ibadan, Oyo State , Nigeria
40: Olufemi Owamoboye London, United Kingdom
41: Dr. Onyeyirichi., F. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
42: Olukayode Oladiran London, United Kingdom
43: Dr. Omololu Enoch Aberdeen, Scotland
44: Dotun Saliu London, United Kingdom
45: Tanko Yussuf Northampton, United Kingdom
46: Abdulmumni Jada Glasgow, United Kingdom
47: Chinwe Enemchukwu Florida, USA
48: Chido Onumah Abuja, Nigeria
49: Paul Odukunle Birmingham, United Kingdom
50: Mathew Bello Port Harcourt, Nigeria
51: Martin Okpareke MO, USA
52: Abraham Anusiobi Madu Texas,, USA
53: E. Eniola Ogungbe Notts, Uk
54: Babangida =Bastard Hill top, Minna
55: Chris Inyang Ohio, USA
56: Dr. Ayinla Makanjuola DC, USA
57: Lanre Olajuwon Ontario, Canada
58: Toyin Olajuwon Toronto, Canada
59: Otobong Okon Akwa Ibom, NIGERIA
60: Osyman Dias Lagos, Nigeria
61: Theo Sopurum Ontario, Canada
62: Otu Nsikak Cross River, NIGERIA
63: Jonny Ukeh Whales, UK
64: adebayo ajifolokun MD, USA
65: Wale Adebowale Georgia, U S A
66: mary johnson ohio, USA
67: Ayobami Olaleye Texas, USA
68: Niran Olajuwon GA, US
69: chris inyang ohio, USA
70: John Adeyemi London, UK
71: Dr.Kingsley Eze New york, USA
72: Olusoji Johnson London, United Kingdom
73: Dr. Chudi Nwoye Kano, , Nigeria.
74: David Feitimi Ontario, Canada
75: EPHRAIM LUKA FCT abuja, NIGERIA
76: justin ABU NEW YORK, USA
77: FRED OMA NEW YORK, USA
78: Kayode aworinde Ogun, Nigeria
79: Tolani Dawodu England, United Kingdom
80: Funmi Abegunrin MD, USA
81: Bolaji Eletta Kaduna, Nigeria
82: Bala Musa Bauchi, Nigeria
83: Shade Eletta Kaduna, Nigeria
84: Ayo Komolafe New York, New York
85: Barawo Babangida Original Thief Thief Kano, Nigeria
86: Bola Akins Texas, USA
87: Mohammed Yisa Maryland, USA
88: Tope Ade osun, nigeria
89: Dr Olufemi Babalola NC, USA
90: Atinshola Oludare Lagos, Nigeria
91: Chukwuemeka Okoli Manitoba, Canada
92: Babatunde Kehinde Delaware, USA
93: Demola Ogunde London, UK
94: Yemi Dapo, Canada
95: Busola Ayoola New York, US
96: Don Juan-Carlos ABRAXAS (III) Lagos, Nigeria
97: ony Chukwudum Georgia, USA
98: Grace Ani Georgia, USA
99: Olatunde Olawoyin Edinburgh, United Kingdom
100: Michael M. Ojediran New York, USA
101: Tokunbo California, USA
102: Olatunji Ojeranti New York, New York, USA
103: Felix Ayanruoh, Esq. New York, USA
104: Samuel Okoro London, UK
105: emmanuel akinyemi, usa
106: Dr. Tayo Fadiran Maryaland, USA
107: Niyi Fadeyi ON, Canada
108: Christian Ukachukwu Illinois, USA
109: Abe Baba Texas, USA
110: Dr Kunle Amusan alberta, canada
111: SAMUEL E. NDUKWE TEXAS, USA
112: Tunde Fajana Dublin, Ireland
113: Ralph Odua New York, USA
114: Ayo Bello Ga, USA
115: JOSEPH AMOLOHA CALIFORNIA, USA
116: Madeleine Justin Ny, USA
117: E. Femi Odukoya NJ, USA
118: KIZITO ONWUMERE Abidjan, Ivory Coast
119: Dr Willie Nwiido New York, USA
120: Kunle Jabar Dublin, Ireland
121: Moradeke Jabar Dublin, Ireland
122: Elvis Akinade Milan, Italy
123: Mary Johnson MI, USA
124: SUNNY OLANIYI TEXAS, USA
125: Adamu Aliero Swansea, UK
126: Tony Naifu Abia, Nigeria
127: Moses Ayilaran Indiana, USA
128: Prince Ayodele Adelakun TX, USA.
129: Joe Udaze New York, U.S.A.
130: Adebayo Bolorunduro Victoria, Australia
131: omosivie etiosa kenneth edo state, nigeria
132: Sunny Ode Toronto, Canada
133: Wale Filmson North carolina, USA
134: Dr. Paul Anthony Texas, USA
135: Abraham Adebayo Lagos, Nigeria
136: Erasmus C.Emejulu Eindhoven, Netherlands
137: Lambert Agama Florida., USA.
138: Ajayi Oluyemi London, UK
139: adeoye funso ga, usa
140: Prof Joel K. Jolayemi Tennessee, USA
141: yahaya abu ga, usa
142: Ekwii Moore Ontario, Canada
143: Charles Babalola WA, AUSTRALIA
144: Mr. Ikechukwu Duruaku London, UK
145: Dele Ogunleke Illinois, usa
146: Rotimi Jaiyeola Lagos, Nigeria
147: Oluwafemi Emmanuel Madrid, Spain
148: OLU OMO LONDON, UK
149: KUNLE KALEJAIYE LONDON, UK
150: Dr. Usman Gidado Adamawa, Nigeria
151: Dr. olubunmi Adeyinka illinois, Usa
152: Jimoh Owoseni Ekiti, Nigeria
153: Olumide Ojedeyi Scotland, United Kingdom
154: Suzan Ojedeyi Scotland, United Kingdom
155: Collins Eguakun Oyo State, Nigeria
156: Omololu Omotosho Texas, U.S.A
157: Toyin Adewale South East, UK
158: Dr.Yinka Adeogba Bavaria, Germany
159: Ige Olumuyiwa Adebayo Lagos, Nigeria
160: Adetona Abiodun Madrid, Spain
161: Tony Ayesoro Algeirs, Algeria
162: jeremiah agboola new jersey, usa
163: Olulode Philip Edo, Nigeria
164: Utomi peter Edo, Nigeria
165: Barr. Omotuwase Omololu London, UK
166: Alhaji Sule Abacha Kano, Nigeria
167: lara oso georgia, usa
168: Gbenle Oladapo Lagos, Nigeria
169: Teslim Salaudeen Lagos, Nigeria
170: Adebukola Victor Oyo, Nigeria
171: Opebiyi Seyi Lagos, Nigeria
172: uchenna odii enugu, nigeria
173: preach. Robert Iwu Tokyo, Japan
174: Opeyemi Odeyale Lagos, Nigeria
175: Kolawole Fabeku Oyo, Nigeria
176: Pastor Chidinma Rivers State , Nigeria
177: itunu ayomikun Lagos, Nigeria
178: Oluwatuyi Owo-Bello Lagos, Nigeria
179: Mr. Edidiong Efiong Akea Ibom, Nigeria
180: Godian Nneji Lagos, Nigeria
181: Ahaoma Kanu Lagos, Nigeria
182: Erameh E. Alexander EDO, NIGERIA
183: Chukwuemeka Ntanta Abia, NIGERIA
184: Ugochi Iheanacho Imo, NIGERIA
185: MaryAnn Egemasi IMO, NIGERIA
186: Dr Nkem Eze Abia Nigeria, Sweden
187: Dr Ola Paul Ogun Lagos, Nigeria
188: Fidelis Oyeukpere Delta, Nigeria
189: Dr Chukwu Ndukwe Abia, Nigeria
190: Mr Olabode Faleti London, United Kingdom
191: Rev Dr Ephraim Nnamdi Imo, Nigeria
192: Dr David Aniagolu Stockholm, Sweden
193: Rev Sr Mary Ann Obinna Bonn, Germany
194: Jide Olusola Johnson Bodija Ibadan, Nigeria, Nigeria
195: Ebenezer Ayodeji Oyo State, Nigeria
196: Ikechukwu Nzeduru FCT, Nigeria
197: AustynZOGS Lagos, Nigeria
198: Albert-Udochukwuka Roland Delta, Nigeria
199: Ayodele Lawani Lagos, Nigeria
200: Olawale Soneye London, United Kingdom
201: Folarin Dare Kano, Nigeria
202: Victor Wolemiwa Idaho, USA
203: kola akinpelu London, United Kingdom
204: Clement Dike Hertfordshire, UK
205: Eniolorunda Akindele Manchester, United Kingdom
206: Godson Richards Vienna, Austria
207: Abiona Olayemi Osun State, Nigeria
208: John Amusan Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
209: Adewale Akeem Osun State, Nigeria
210: Emmanuel Amadasun Stockholm, Sweden
211: Emmanuel Usoro Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
212: Adeniji Akeem Lagos, Nigeria
213: Aliu Owolabi The Hague, Netherlands
214: Saminton Osuji Illinois, USA
215: Adedamola Ogunnubi Lagos, Nigeria
216: Ernest I. Ota Edo, Nigeria
217: Olusola Adebowale Kent, United Kingdom
218: Emmanuel Udoh Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
219: Obinna Kingsley Lagos, Nigeria
220: Solomon N. Edogun Edo, Nigeria
221: Akinloye Ishola London, United Kingdom
222: Oliver Abba Kogi, Nigeria
223: jimoh oluwaseun ogun, Nigeria
224: Kerry Chuks Delta, Nigeria
225: Adenuga A.S Lagos , Nigeria
226: Tunmishe Oke Pennsylvania, USA
227: Adeyemi Adebayo Abuja,, Nigeria
228: Adebayo Oguntoye Lagos, Nigeria
229: Mr. adedeji oluwakorede london, united kingdom
230: Chucks Ujah Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
231: Njideka Ujah Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
232: Glory Ajayi Edo, Nigeria
233: Enyinnaya n abia, nigeria
234: Mr Adebola Omololu London, United kingdom
235: Bee Awe London, UK
236: Olamide Jegede Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
237: Hassan Abdullahi Kaduna, Nigeria
238: Paul Izah Bielefeld, Germany
239: Julius Lagos, Nigeria
240: Rufus Aluko Lusaka , Zambia
241: Aracha O Aracha Rivers, Nigeria
242: oluchukwu richie guateng, south africa
243: Temi Ibikunle Pennsylvania,, USA
244: Engr franklin onyekachuku guateng, south africa
245: Mr Odukoya James Kent, UK
246: Onah Moses Abuja, Nigeria
247: Dr Omololu Adesioye London, United Kingdom
248: Ichado A Paul Kogi, Nigeria
249: Olusheyi Adalumo (Mrs) Kwara, Nigeria
250: Harsana Showunmi MD, USA
251: babangida is d spoiler of 9ja lagos, nigeria
252: Musbau Etti Georgia, USA
253: Olusegun Oshota Manchester, UK
254: Annette Aror Abuja, Nigeria
255: Dr E. Emmanuel Eastern Cape, South Africa
256: 9ja4Life Oyo, Nigeria
257: Akpe Baribor Rivers, Nigeria
258: Abdul Abu Kano, Nigeria
259: Mr James Ogundele London, UK
260: Olasupo Ajiboye Lagos, Nigeria
261: Wumi Adebayo Missouri, U.S.A
262: Temitayo Oladapo Helsinki, Finland
263: henry emenyonu colorado, USA
264: Olusegun Muri Göteborg, Sweden
265: Yemi Falusi Massachusetts, USA
266: Ndubuisi Olisa Durban, South Africa
267: Bode Omoboya Texas, USA
268: J.f ajagun lagos, Nigeria
269: Aghulo Blessing wien, Austria
270: Niyi Ashaolu New York, USA
271: AYODELE AKANDE NEW YORK, USA
272: Osaretin Ehigiamusoe Edo, Nigeria
273: Sunny Ehis Brugge, Belgium
274: Dr. Jude Williams, USA
275: Charles Osadolor Berkshire, England
276: ade osundeko nottingham, uk
277: Abu Hamidah Gauteng, South Africa
278: Monilola Tenabe Maryland, USA
279: Osadolor Ahanon Slough, England
280: Adeniyi Roberts Lagos, Nigeria
281: Ossie Diloh-Ezeaku Antwerp, Belgium
282: Precious Ogbebor Port Harcourt Rivers Stat, Nigeria
283: Josephine Bejide New Jersey , USA
284: Ephraim Udo Jacob Rhode Island, USA
285: IKECHUWU OGU ANAMBRA, SPAIN
286: ISREAL MICHAEL OSUN STATE, SWEDEN
287: Uwem Inyang London, UK
288: Eke Kingekeson-Future President Abia State, nigeria
289: Theo EMIANTOR London, UK
290: Dr. Terry M. Bagia New York, USA
291: Mudi Haruna Delta, Nigeria
292: Sola Dairo New York, USA
293: chinedu kemjika abidjan, IVORY COAST
294: KENNETH KAUNDA Lagos , NIGERIA
295: Ambassadorchidi Abia , United Kingdom
296: Olufemi Aworinde Osun, Nigeria
297: Chidi Daniel Missouri, USA
298: umuebu vincent wisconsin, USA
299: Funsho Olaniyi London, United Kindom
300: Femi Akerele London, United Kingdom
301: Lawrence Okwa Rivers, Nigeria
302: joe igbokwe lagos, Nigeria
303: Kpoobari Paago Virginia, USA
304: Bar Louis Itiba Abuja, Nigeria
305: Onah Emmanuel Omang Abuja, Nigeria
306: Mr Bunandu Odogwu Birmingham, United Kingdom
307: Onah Christopher Agabi Abuja, Nigeria
308: Voke Ogbodu Abuja, Nigeria
309: ifeoluwa bello london, england
310: Veronica Onah Abuja, Nigeria
311: Peter Oludare Aluko London, United Kingdom
312: Akintoye Akinjiola Pennslyvania, United States
313: Bayo Adegoke Oyo, Germany
314: Shina Aderogba Massachusetts, U.S.A
315: Ochai Samuel, Nigeria
316: Abraham Marka Adamawa, Nigeria
317: Michael Ngene Birmingham, United Kingdom
318: D. FADEY LONDON, UK
319: Monday Gala Ontario, Canada
320: Ajayi julius Rivers, Nigeria
321: sunday onasanya bournemouth, united kingdom
322: Dr. Shehu Yusuf Niger, Nigeria
323: Dr Eze O. Eze Abia, Nigeria
324: Leonard Okojie EseomohItuma Edo, Nigeria
325: Prof. Obiukwu Madu MA, USA
326: Kingsley Omorege Edo, Nigeria
327: Dinnis Duke Cross River, Nigeria
328: Joseph Adamson Kaduna, Nigeria
329: femi Balogun Abuja, Nigeria
330: Mustapha Garba Niger, Nigeria
331: rotimi olorunfunmi Dublin, Ireland
332: Dr Kingsley Onyeabor Imo, Nigeria
333: Engr Augustus Umoren Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
334: Adenkunle Fasina Ogun, Nigeria
335: Alhaji Muhammadu Sani Kano, Nigeria
336: Dr Leonard Okonkwo Anambra, Nigeria
337: Rev. Dr Chinedu Amadi London, UK
338: Goodnews Abidi Bayelsa, Nigeria
339: Victor Kondo Benue, Nigeria
340: Michael Mbanorr Benue, Nigeria
341: Dr Olufemi Oyelese Oyo, Nigeria
342: Godwin Ikogi Lagos, Nigeria
343: Prince Adetutu Lagos, Nigeria
344: Prof Akin Osofison Lagos, Nigeria
345: Engr Elijah Babatope Lagos, Nigeria
346: Michael Omidiora Espoo, Finland
347: C. Orjiugo Lagos, Nigeria
348: Anthony Adamu Kogi, Nigeria
349: Alhaji Muhammed Isa Bello Yobe, Nigeria
350: Isah Mohamed Edo, Nigeria
351: Ibrahim Ahmadu Goni Kaduna, Nigeria
352: Moses FADIRAN Maryland, USA
353: tony agosu london, uk
354: Dr Okey Ndike Anambra, Nigeria
355: Rev. Jeremiah A. Usman Katsina, Nigeria
356: Dr Sylvester Onwumere Manchester, UK
357: Tukdat Dabugat Plateau, Nigeria
358: Johnson Elakhe Edo, USA
359: Prof. Bola Ajibola MA, USA
360: Brig. Gen. Yahaya Vasta (Rtd). Joburg, SA
361: Abdulraham Abubakar Niger, Nigeria
362: ayorinde aiyewumi north dakota, united states
363: Temitope Adebanji London, UK
364: C. S. Dachet Arhus, Denmark
365: Pedro Charles Babajide abuja, Nigeria
366: Babatunde Sekoni Ontario, Canada
367: onyeabor ogbonnaya London,, United Kingdom
368: Ngozi Chinyere Imo, Nigeria
369: Bola Oguns London, United Kingdom
370: Dr Ngozi Odike Ontario, Canada
371: Osawe Mark Berlin, Germany
372: Dr Babangida Aliyu Gothenburg, Sweden
373: Hon. Nsikan Inokon New York, USA
374: Dr Olufemi Makinde Bristol, UK
375: Yahaya M. Madaki Kaduna, Nigeria
376: Nsikak Uduak Malmö, Sweden
377: Dr Law Ebitu CT, USA
378: Sam Adelusimo New York, USA
379: ALLI OSENI MARYLAND, USA
380: Alade Babs kogi, Nigeria
381: Donald Ganaka Plateau, Nigeria
382: Taiwo Ogundele Newham, United Kingdom
383: Brian Adaka Benue, Nigeria
384: Dr Joshua Ajonye Sundsvall, Sweden
385: femi Olofe los angeles, usa
386: Beatrice Okoye-Ademola Ohio, USA
387: Michael Egbuje London, UK
388: Fidelis Nnamani Ebonyi, Nigeria
389: Rev Sam Nwoye Lagos, Nigeria
390: omuvwie obire delta state, united kingdom
391: adeseye odunsi lagos, nigeria
392: Segun Ojo Lagos, Nigeria
393: Ado Gwarfa Kano, Nigeria
394: Dipo Diya Lagos, Nigeria
395: Pharm Tajuddeen Yusuf Kano, Nigeria
396: gilbert obire lincoln, united kingdom
397: MR B OKOYE ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA
398: gabriel oliver efe obire middlesbrough, uk
399: Omolola Baderinjo Toronto, Canada
400: Benjamin Owolabi Owerri, Nigeria
401: Igwe Anambra, Nigeria
402: Blessing Asagwara Toronto, Ontario, Canada
403: Olusegun Arowolo Berlin, Germany
404: Dapo Ogundimu Nevada USA, USA
405: Nike Ogundimu Reno, Nevada , USA
406: Raymond Akintade Dublin, Ireland
407: Engr.Kola Obafemi North Carolina, United States Of America
408: Dama Ziworitin Nevada, u.s.a
409: Dele Akinola Lagos, Nigeria
410: Nebolisa E. Ajide Connecticut, USA
411: Jimi Falade Dublin, ROI
412: Alhaji Mohammed JIKA Niger State, Nigeria
413: Falade Gbajumo Dublin, Ireland
414: Osas Cyril Idehen Berlin, Germany
415: Jumoke Falade Celbridge, ireland
416: ajayi emmanuel illinois, u.s.a
417: Smart A. Ugbo Lagos , Nigeria
418: engr olawole i.e illinois, u.s.a
419: nwendu ezike anambra, china
420: Simon Ugbo Jos, Nigeria
421: Umar Hassan kano, nigeria
422: Clifford Omokaro Rheinland, Germany
423: Buari Mutairu minna, nigeria
424: Joshua Udolu Dublin, Ireland
425: Babangida Yahaya mina, nigeria
426: Murphy Aghedo Berlin , Germany
427: Jide taiwo gratz, austria
428: ORAKA OLISA ROME, ITALIA
429: O. G. Anthonio Calif, USA
430: jJOHN A JOODA FLORIDA, USA
431: Udo Nwachukwu Maryland, USA
432: JOSEPHINE O JOODA FLORIDA, USA
433: Ezekiel Anetor Cork, Ireland
434: okechukwu ifeany c guangzhou, china
435: JOH EMMANUEL FLORDA, USA
436: osazuwa evelyn edo state, nigeria
437: AYO AKELE LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
438: Ted Egbuchi Amsterdam, Holland
439: Victor Chidi Michigan, USA
440: Adesina babatunde saheed oyo state ibadan, czech republic
441: Remi Korede Dublin, Irelan
442: marcos Asunloye london, United Kingdom
443: Nickky Korede Dublin, Ireland
444: Ola Alli Kwara, Nigeria
445: wilson igharo ontario, Canada
446: Obimma Francis Anambra, Nigeria
447: Sam Eze mannheim Germany, Germany
448: Prof. Francis Ade-Ojo Toronto, Canada
449: Akinjide Victor Bello Ondo, State of Qatar
450: Chijioke Otti Maryland, USA
451: Ademola Agbaje NRW, Germany
452: Oyeyemi omojola Ondo, Ireland
453: Mrs. Noyo Edem New Jersey, USA
454: Mr. Oluwole Rhodes Accra, Ghana
455: ANTHONY IBIOK TEXAS, USA
456: okeke stephen Enugu, NIGERIA
457: Oluranti Otuyinka Lagos, Nigeria
458: Emem Inyang Texas, USA
459: Wilberforce Ogunbanjo New Jersey, , USA
460: Idongesit Inyang Texas, USA
461: Yetunde Folarin Maryland,, USA
462: Nse Udoinyang Texas, USA
463: Ademola Popoola London, UK
464: Mr. Hakeem.O. Aritowoshe Accra , Ghana
465: Margaret Ibiok Texas, USA
466: Adeleke Adebayo London, United Kingdom
467: Dr. Ikenna Dennis Imo,Nigeria., Austria
468: J.Okwy Ugwunne Bern, Switzerland
469: Eroli Demideh Arkansas, USA
470: Hon. Obi. Kelechi. Ansel Helsinki, Finland
471: Augusta Smith Texas, USA
472: sule alabi California, USA
473: Taiwo Olalere Oyo, Austria
474: Dr. Mike Adedokun Wisconsin, USA
475: eno ekong Texas, USA
476: cedi samson Edo state, Holland
477: Bodunde Moses Bremen, Germany
478: Funsho Ajisogun New York,, USA.
479: Steve Oni MD, USA
480: Elizabeth Ogunbanjo NJ, USA
481: Pastor Kellas Agbasi Anambra, Nigeria
482: Florence Ogunbanjo NJ, USA
483: Adebayo Ogundare Ogun , Nigeria
484: Ade Onogoruwa New York, USA
485: Pastor Joe Uwah Texas, USA
486: Iboro Akpan Lagos, Nigeria
487: Gabriel Otiko California, USA
488: Dr. Udeme AKPAN Akwa Ibom State, Ireland/UK
489: Johnbull Ipitiesi Brussels, Belgium
490: Uduak Akpan Akwa Ibom State, Ireland/UK
491: Azeez Ayomide Rivers State, Nigeria
492: Adewale Ayeni PA, USA
493: Olugu Ukpai Reading, Berkshire, UK
494: Rosemary Shokoya New York, USA
495: ike Nwachinemere Tx, USA
496: Dr. Emeka I. Igwe Innsbruck, Austria
497: johnny eze abia, swizerland
498: Sule Ochai, PhD Mississippi, USA
499: Emmanuel Kanu Den Haag, Netherlands
500: Francis Adebowale Lagos State, Nigeria
501: Johnbull Igbinoba Benin City, Edo, Nigeria
502: Barrister .i.u.ugochukwu London, United Kingdom
503: jd ajibola southwark, UK
504: Joseph Dele Ogunrinu California, USA
505: Adeyemi Sanni Epetedo, Lagos Island, Nigeria
506: JULIET AJIBOLA SOUTHWARK, UK
507: olabiyi bankole dublin, ireland
508: Erunkulu Michael London, UK
509: Tijani Ahmed Kaduna, Nigeria
510: catherine bankole dublin, ireland
511: otunba aje oloruntoba london, uk
512: Femi Akomolafe Kasoa, Ghana
513: Remi Akomolafe Amsterdam, The Netherlands
514: Oluyinka Olafenwa Ogun, Nigeria
515: wunmi fahola dublin, ireland
516: Abdulrahman Bello Kaduna, Nigeria
517: kunle olabode dublin, ireland
518: Ukoha Njoku Ukoha Tilburg, Noord Brabant. , The Netherlands.
519: Latifat Mustapha New York, USA
520: kenny abodunrin dublin, ireland
521: Nojeem Oni MS, USA
522: omotayo akinrogbe dublin, ireland
523: Tambo Paschal Austria, Nigeria
524: victoria makinde dublin, ireland
525: omotola alliu dublin, ireland
526: Adeusi, O S Lagos, Nigeria
527: Helen Okafor Delta State Asaba, nigeria
528: nosa ekoma glosgow, united.kingdon
529: olu obafemi new york, usa
530: joseph bankole dublin, ireland
531: Edward Joseph Ishola LONDON , United Kingdom
532: Evarist Chiembo Delta State , Nigeria
533: omobolanle ishola dublin, ireland
534: Temidayo Ishola London, U.K
535: Alhaji Aliu Niger State, Nigeria
536: folake akinrogbe dublin, ireland
537: Olayemi Ishola LONDON , U.K
538: tunde akerele dublin, ireland
539: Olamide Ishola London, U.K
540: Adegbie Sylvester Ondo State, Nigeria
541: Musa Ibrahim Katsina State, Nigeria
542: Becky Ishola London, U.K
543: ebenezer omotayo dublin, ireland
544: Busayo Ishola Oyo State, Nigeria
545: Simiyu Akintunde Oyo state, Nigeria
546: Adesina Oduwusi Kent, United Kingdom
547: Chukwumerije C Sarawak, Malaysia
548: faith bankole dublin, ireland
549: Folashade Olubakin - ODUWUSI Kent, United Kingdom
550: Charles Umeadibe Anambra, Nigeria
551: Njoku Calistus Johor Bahru, Malaysia
552: Bernice Babibgton Dublin, Ireland
553: olamide Balogun Dublin, Ireland
554: Kalu Onwuka Georgia, USA
555: Murphy Balogun Dublin, Ireland
556: Kola Akinola Maryland, USA
557: Malvin Odunuga dublin, Ireland
558: Ifeanyi Nwadukwe CT, USA
559: Taiwo Odunuga dublin, ireland
560: Tunde Akinfemi Virginia, USA
561: Mariam Babngida Minna, Nigeria
562: Sani Abacha Minna, Nigeria
563: Emmanuel Okoro Chiori Rivers State, Nigeria
564: Ovie Mukoro Delta State, Bradford, UK
565: Okoro Andrew Chiori London, United kingdom
566: Olu Ayodele Berkshire, UK
567: yussuff ibrahim lagos, nigeria
568: Charles Kanebi Biachi Delta State, Nigeria
569: femi samuel geneva, switzerland
570: raliat ibrahim accra, ghana
571: DAvid Ehindero MO, USA
572: Joe Ehizode British Columbia, Canada
573: Peter chidi Imo state, Nigeria
574: aishat bello accra, ghana
575: mr MUHAMMED ABUBAKAR KANO, nigeria
576: adamu baba niger , nigeria
577: Tony Omo Sota Atlanta,Ga., USA
578: Chief Adeyemi Agbaje New York, USA
579: Fredrick johnson Malaga , Spain
580: Okolie Kingsley MD Nevis, St. Kitts & Nevis
581: Omo Oba Delta, Nigeria
582: Utomudo Francis O Delta State,, UK
583: john emeka Valencia, Spain
584: Christy ulujibuo Benue state, Nigeria
585: Jerry Raymonds Delhi, India
586: Ali Mukhtar Napoli, Italy
587: oluwole birmingham, uk
588: Kolawole Onifade Lagos, Nigeria
589: Shola Akande Lagos, Nigeria
590: Teyei Joel Pam Plateau State , Nigeria
591: Fidel Lami London, UK
592: Oluseyi Adediran Manchester, UK
593: Kassim Kano Virginia, USA
594: Mr. Ola Bakrin ZWOLLE, The Netherlands
595: PROFESSOR 'FOLA TAYO LAGOS, NIGERIA
596: LATEEF OMOLAOYE TEXAS, UNITED STATES
597: Anthony Jimoh Manchester, United Kingdom
598: AndreaStelzer Bavaria, Germany
599: Abu Girei Manchester, United Kingdom
600: Godwin Francis Texas, USA
601: Simon Danjuma Liverpool, UK
602: Chibueze Jaja-Wachuku Abia State, United Kingdom
603: Joseph Airia Florida, USA
604: Emeka c Mozie Lagos, Nigeria
605: Moustafa Ribadou Garoua,Adamouwa, Cameroon
606: Enoch Tapgum Soweto, South Africa
607: Temitope Oopeyemi Alberta, Canada
608: Leke Adeleye Barcelona, Spain
609: Damilare Olabode Alberta, Canada
610: Sani Ibrahim Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
611: Bim Emitomo London, United Kingdom
612: Okechukwu Amaeze Imo, Nigeria
613: adeniyi adetunji essex, UK
614: Chinedu Njoku Enugu, UK
615: Setemi Rilwan Rhodes Island, USA
616: Ekaetor Abatiko FCT, Nigeria
617: mike uwagbae Edo, Nigeria
618: cliint ogbuehi arizona, usa
619: Ayo Ajibola MI, USA
620: john mang abia state, nigeria
621: Oladeji Ikuesan Lagos, Nigeria
622: ude mang georgia, usa
623: Richie Daudu Flevoland, The Netherlands
624: Paul O. Ditimi Connecticut, USA
625: Adewale Agoro Lagos, Finland
626: Joseph Abah Olimah Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
627: Kelvin Owie Edo State, France
628: Tunji Aluko Apata New Jersey, USA
629: sunday udofia lagos, nigeria
630: Ijeoma Okonkwo Basseterre, Saint Kitts and nevis
631: Alorzie Ashiegbu Abia State, Nigeria
632: Esohe Cindy Owie Paris, France
633: Only NigeriaCan Save Niger sound state of mind, Nigeria
634: Abubakar-Sadiq Garba Bronx, N.Y. , U.S.A
635: Abimbola R.Lawal london, uk
636: Chief Wasiu O.Akande Oyo State, Chicago, USA
637: Nosa Efe Edo State, France
638: KENNY KEN Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria
639: Engr. Isaac Adegbule Ondo, Nigeria
640: Adeyemi Alao lagos, Nigeria
641: Kenneth Akujinwa Imo-State, Nigeria
642: Prof.George Goodname NRW, Germany
643: Fisayo Alao Lagos, Nigeria
644: soji adey london, uk
645: Obadiah Nakajuru M. FCT, Nigeria
646: Dr. Innocent Oyibo Kogi, Germany
647: Samusideen Tiamiyu Minnesota, U.S.A
648: Khadiza Garba Bronx, N.Y. , U.S.A
649: ude joel georgia, us
650: Favour Obadiah Kaduna, Nigeria
651: Daniel Obadiah Kaduna, Nigeria
652: uchenna utchman.b . padova, italy
653: kumene brilliant delta state, nigeria,germany
654: Saratu Bawa Kaduna, Nigeria
655: Nyizofo Hope Magaji FCT, Nigeria
656: Engr. Henry Onochie London, United Kinfdom
657: Paul Ade Alberta, Canada
658: Olusola Sobodu Toronto, Ontario, Canada
659: Dr. Samuel Ojerahi Dublin, Ireland
660: Otti, Emmanuel NC, USA
661: Idoko florence Benue, Nigeria
662: Dr. Lawson Jaja Rivers State, Nigeria
663: Peter Ogo Anambra, Nigeria
664: Prince Collins Akinsola California, USA
665: Princess Synthia Akinsola California, USA
666: Dr. Paul Obiokor North Carolina, USA
667: Hafsat Abdul Plateau, Nigeria
668: Idowu Efuwape Ogun State, Nigeria
669: adetola ogundare new york, united states of america
670: Okeowo Olumide Solothurn, Switzerland
671: Rahman Sule Essex, United Kingdom
672: 'Sola Salako, Nigeria
673: Lena Coccaro Rome, Italy
674: S.HASSAN BASHIR ALAO PARIS, FRANCE
675: Abubakar Yusuf Kaduna, Nigeria
676: Akintola Salami London, United Kingdom
677: Samuel Oso GA, , USA
678: GBOBO ROBINSON NEWYORK, U.S.A
679: ojoman jacob barcelona, spain
680: GBOBO HELEN NEWYORK, U.S.A
681: Uduak Udoh New York City, USA
682: Pastor Debo Mabo Durham NC, USA
683: Mr. Amuche Elumelu The Hague, The Netherlands
684: Etim Okon Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
685: Francis Eyo Calabar, Cross River, Nigeria
686: Theo Amune Illinos , USA
687: Larry Jordan London, UK
688: Lawasl Fatai Texas, USA
689: Adegbogun Opeyemi Arkansas, USA
690: MOYINOLUWA JOSEPH, NEWYORK U.S.A
691: Azike Gerald Chibueze Rome, Italy
692: Sesi Greg Johannesburg, South Africa
693: ADEOLA IMISI, NEWYORK U.S.A
694: Stephen Bahago kaduna, nigeria
695: Uche Ogbonnaya Owerri, Imo, Nigeria
696: Afolabi Egbewande Alberta, Canada
697: BOBAPE EMMANUEL, NEWYORK U.S.A
698: Ekerette London, UK
699: Atonye Debo England, UK
700: AFUAGBE OGENE, NEWYORK U.S.A
701: Viyon Minasu Badagry, Nigeria
702: Mohammed Bali Washington, DC, USA
703: Adeleke Ibrahim New Hampshire, USA
704: Godwin Morka Lagos, Nigeria
705: Ugo Iheukumere Noord Holland, The Netherlands
706: Olatunde Adeleye Ogun, Nigeria
707: David Okpara Anambara, Nigeria
708: Adewale Ferarri Akinbiola Ondo, Germany
709: Olugbenga Akinbiola Baltimore, USA
710: Dr Khojo Obinna Nwaeze Dublin, Irelans
711: Engr. Eddy Orode Delta, Nigeriia
712: Andrew Onyenekwe Texas, U.S.A
713: Rev Dr Emma Anosike NY, USA
714: Ima Etete Beijing, China
715: Mike Adewale, PhD Hamburg, Germany
716: Joseph Udi Houston, U.S.A
717: Okey Nuga New Jersey, USA
718: Chief Ken Tadafe Delta, Nigeria
719: Victor Ifeanyi Tokyo, Japan
720: florence IGWELEGBE NY, USA
721: Clement Effiong Uyo, Nigeria
722: Solomon Adetunji Boston, usa
723: Casmier Aja Abuja, Nigeria
724: Ofuan Akhajemen coventry, United Kingdom
725: felicia Eke baltim., massachussetes US
726: PERRY ONYEBUCHI OGBONNAH SEVILLA, SPAIN
727: Sola Bakare Lagos, Nigeria
728: Ogbosiogoro Okikorode Delta, Nigeria
729: Ini-Obong Akpan Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
730: Alex Nwachukwu Massachusetts, USA
731: Dr Uzor Kalu MA, USA
732: Okedu Johnsson Madrid, Spain
733: Gideon, Samuel Korede Kwara State, NIGERIA
734: Dr Andrew Owen amilan, Italy
735: Akan Udowo Ikot Ekpene, Nigeria
736: Muhammadu Lukman Accra, Ghana
737: Itoro Okon Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
738: Pius Adeyemi Oyo, Nigeria
739: Abdul Mohammed Niger, Nigeria
740: OWOLABI TOPE TOSIN GEORGIA ATLANTA, USA
741: Collinus Ajewole Ekiti, Nigeria
742: John Martins Lagos, Nigeria
743: Ibrahim Alfa Madrid, Spain
744: Chief Everest Chimezie Macfancy Las Palmas Island, Spain
745: Bassey Ita Bassey Cross River, Nigeria
746: Dr Farouk Bello Bauchi, Nigeria
747: Emeka V. Obi Abuja, Nigeria
748: Isah Mohammed Sadiq Borno, Nigeria
749: DR Christopher Owan Cross River, Nigeria
750: Osadolor Osagie London, England
751: Ifiok Mboro Ikot Ekpene, Nigeria
752: Evaristus Obi Munich, Germany
753: Lawrence Nwokocha Imo State, Nigeria
754: Mada Olufemi London, United Kingdom
755: Dr. Isidore Udoh New York City, USA
756: Adewale Patricl Lagos, Nigeria
757: Dr Aliyu Babangida Abuja, Nigeria
758: Dr. Gabriel Ojegbile Osun, Nigeria
759: Muhammadu Idris Kano, Nigeria
760: Maria Eke Massachusetts, USA
761: Joseph Atoyebi Kwara, Nigeria
762: Femi Olusegun Ekiti, Nigeria
763: Augusta Nwankwo Uppsala, Sweden
764: Abiola Martins Lagos, Nigeria
765: Ishaq Garba Oslo, Norway
766: Sunday Njokede Niedersachsen, Germany
767: Musilu Babarinde Lagos, Nigeria
768: Peter Opone Georgia, United States of America
769: Dimeji Ayanwale New York, USA
770: Adetola Emmanuel Ibadan, Nigeria
771: Alhaji Mohammedu Lar Paris, France
772: Augustina Opone Georgia , United States of America
773: Alani Oladayo Valencia, Spain
774: Peter Ekenechukwu Opone II Georgia, United States of America
775: Sam Ohiwerei London, United Kingdom
776: JOSEPH ADEDIRE ALBERTA, CANADA
777: Kayode Owolabi Md., U.S.A.
778: shina oludare adegoke FCT Abuja, Nigeria
779: Kaanayo Nwachukwu Ontario, Canada
780: Anslem Chima Macfancy Ancona, Italy
781: Josephine Nwandu Lagos State, Nigeria
782: Adebayo Olowoyo New York, USA
783: Jerry Inaboya Nashville, Tennessee, United States
784: obi Okocha Massachessetts, USA
785: Elizabeth Adegunwa FTC, Abuja, Nigeria
786: Ochuko Umukoro New Hampshire, USA
787: Famuyiwa Lagos, Nigeria
788: Christopher Ajayi Oslo, Noerway
789: Benjamin Chinemere Macfancy Hamburg, Germany
790: Ekeh Johnson Lagos,Nigeria, Nigeria
791: Prof. Enyeribe Anyanwu BW, Germany
792: Famuyiwa Tolulope Lagos, Nigeria
793: Taiye Seriki Georgia, USA
794: Bamikole Gbangbalasa Maryland, USA
795: Emeka Emmanuel Molokwu Malaga, Spain.
796: Valentine Chibueze Macfancy Malaga, Spain
797: Olufemi Bamikole Ondo, Nigeria
798: Lawrence Chukwuemeka Macfancy Imo state , Nigeria
799: Samuel Olufemi North Carolina, USA
800: Gabriel Aberejo Ogun, Nigeria
801: Florence Essien Uyo, Nigeria
802: Onyinye Ezeh London, UK
803: adekunle alaba oklahoma, United States of America
804: bola towolawi lagos, UK
805: Patrick Asagba Edo, Nigeria
806: Ronke Adepoju New York, USA
807: Dr Achinyang Adie Sydney, Australia
808: Olusegun Badmus Pretoria, South Africa
809: Samuel Olatunbosun Virginia, USA
810: Rev. Ezekiel Abikoye Illinois, USA
811: Sadiq Abubakar Texas, USA
812: Mr Adetona ODEPE London,, United Kingdom
813: Babatunde Owoye Mi, USA
814: Shamsideen Olasanya Aalborg, Denmark
815: stella duru london, england
816: emmanuel amuwa london, United Kingdom
817: Mr. Olakunle Ojo Vancouver, Canada
818: folasade o. lawal Lagos, Nigeria
819: Musa Ahmed London, UK
820: Bolude Komolafe Virginia, USA
821: Oluwatoyin E. Lawal Lagos, Nigeria
822: Yusuf Dodo Plateau, Nigeria
823: Akinwumi Komolafe Ondo States, Nigeria
824: Franklin Orofa NY, USA
825: Tayo Komolafe Virginia, USA
826: O. Folami London, UK
827: Ebuka Uzoka Manchester, UK
828: Monday Awolu Ondo, Nigeria
829: Rotimi Daudu Ondo, Nigeria
830: Godswill Ikere Bayelsa, Nigeria
831: Lawrence Archibong New York, USA
832: Chukwuemeka Odike Brighton, UK
833: Muhammadu Yusuf Bauchi, Nigeria
834: Uyai Okon Minneapolis, USA
835: Engr Kenneth Ejikonye MA, USA
836: Desmond Onyeiwu Texas, USA
837: Olu Olubisi London, United Kingdom
838: Ikemefuna GM Onyia Essex, London, UK
839: DANIEL IDEBANERIA NEW JERSEY, USA
840: Adewale Jonathan British Columbia, Canada
841: J. J. Kolo Florida, USA
842: andy john texas , usa
843: Dare Adeusi Md., USA
844: Yemi Oyepeju Lagos, Nigeria
845: Paul A Pius Ondo, Nigeria
846: Olufemi David Ojogbede London , UK
847: OLUMHENSE AKHIGBE ENUGU , NIGERIA
848: RemsonKay Goergia, USA
849: Oluwajuyigbe Omoniyi Ekiti State, Nigeria
850: Ade-Omowealth Brooklyn, USA
851: Abi Wuyep Plateau, Nigeria
852: Betty Anyanwu Brooklyn, United States
853: Bala Ahmed Kano, Nigeria
854: Yinka Lawal London, United Kingdom
855: Bassey Okon Effiong Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
856: Aiyegbo Saleem Lagos, Nigeria
857: Abiodun Salako Rogaland, Norway
858: Kayode Adekunle Omitoyin Birmingham, UK
859: Scott Saheed Lagos, Nigeria
860: Musibau Alatise New York, United States
861: Chief Emeka Ibekwe Enugu, Nigeria
862: Gabriel Popoola California, USA
863: Ayo Obawura FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
864: Alh.Ibrahim Jamil Dogo Abuja, Nigeria
865: LAWRENCE MONYEI GEORGIA, U.S.A
866: Wole Olaniran Olagunju London, uk
867: Cyril Nwachukwu Illinois, USA
868: Waheed Shefiu Moscow, Russia
869: Austin Nnajieze London, United Kingdom
870: Nafsir Muhammed Bauchi, Nigeria
871: Yusuf Taiwo Bibao, Spain
872: Kingsley Orumah Ebonyi, Nigeria
873: Nat Onovirakpo Asaba, Nigeria
874: Frank Amechi Gavle, sweden
875: NARRI MONYEI GEORGIA, U.S.A
876: Chetanna Edwin Sydney, Australia
877: David Eze MD, USA
878: Tirimisiyu Ayinla Ibadan, Nigeria
879: Akintola Johnson New York, USA
880: leye owojori lagos, nigeria
881: Adamu Ibrahim Sokoto, Nigeria
882: NDUBUISI ASOH Connecticut, USA
883: stanley abanum asaba, nigeria
884: Akin Agosu Houston, TX, USA
885: Juliet Abanum lagos, nigeria
886: olumide owojori lagos, nigeria
887: Ugochukwu Onuoha Atlanta, Georgia, USA
888: ibrahim lasisi lagos, nigeria
889: Tunji Keyede Akure, Nigeria
890: MUHAMMED SHEKONI LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
891: Dan George Yenogoa, Bayelsa, Nigeria
892: Chijioke Eze Illinois, USA
893: Adewale Alfred lagos, nigeria
894: hakeem oseni Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
895: silverster okcha Los Angeles, California
896: Nwachukwu chidike Brooklyn, New York, USA
897: Jamiu Abubakar Adamawa, Nigeria
898: monsur Ogun Los Angeles, California
899: Otejiri Akpobor Brooklyn, New York, USA
900: Ceejay Godwiin Madrid, Spain
901: sulaimon Adeyemi Los Angeles, California
902: Dr. Anietie Akata Johnson city, USA
903: Akpobor Omogho Brooklyn, New York, USA
904: chibuzo walton Los Angeles, California
905: Bode Ariyo new york, United States
906: Dr. Michael Ebewo New York, USA
907: prospect Uchenna Los Angeles, California
908: oyadiran olalekan Stuttgart, Germany
909: Abdul-Taofeek Lasisi Osogbo, Nigeria
910: Odiaka Nduka Brooklyn, New York, nigeria
911: JAMES EFE OSAGIE DORNBIRN, AUSTRIA
912: kehinde Williams lagos, nigeria
913: OGISO ODARO BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
914: Gingolo London, United Kingdom
915: Ngozi Nwakalor Owerri, Nigeria
916: gogo ezenwa Anambra, nigeria
917: Taofik Ademola lagos, nigeria
918: Owunna Jaamike Georgia, USA
919: Adewale Alfred Adesanya new york, United States
920: Die babangida minna, nigeria
921: Olumide adeyanju new york, USA
922: Uncle Egbarin new york, United States
923: Queen Egbarin Maryland, United States
924: David Olufemi Texas, USA
925: Mr Chuks Igweze Anambra, Nigeria
926: Mr David Igweze Tunis , Tunisia
927: Louis Okezie London, UK
928: Gbenga peters Maryland, USA
929: Nchor G E Ogbada Reading, UK
930: chukwuma amalu Anambra, Senegal
931: Eliom Jays Elaunire Cross River, Nigeria
932: Ari-Ben Elare Cross River, Nigeria
933: goddy jack dakar, senegal
934: Dr. Ola Bamgbose IL, USA
935: Ochui Elare Cross River, Nigeria
936: sunday omokore kogi state, nigeria
937: Enger Nwabekee okechukwu Dakar, senegal
938: Erung Ejuore Ukwutia, Nigeria
939: Ilo Onyekwelu Pontypridd, Wales - UK
940: Mr. Femi Olalekan Ekiti, Nigeria
941: Kay Ashi New York, NY, USA
942: Samuel Ba-Ue Nweol, Nigeria
943: DAVID DELTA, NIGERIA
944: randy odeh Abuja,, Nigeria
945: Frank Ekem's Banjul, The Gambia
946: Nnamani Nwedeh Kaduna, Nigeria
947: Ghazali Ajijolaiya Oklahoma, USA
948: Haruna Babangida Nasarawa, Nigeria
949: Ijeoma Anyanwu Badenwurtenberg, Germany
950: Prince Uluocha Abuja, Nigeria
951: Chiko Onuoha Bayern, Germany
952: Chidi Eluchie Rheilandphalz, Germany
953: Mike Ikem London, UK
954: Emma Ohanele Maryland, US
955: Franca Ohanele Maryland, US
956: Daniel Ohanele Imo state, Nigeria
957: Dr. Lion Agwumezie Maryland, USA
958: Jasmine Monyei california, U.S.A
959: Teddy Oscar Badenwurtenberg, Germany
960: Victor Ozo NS, Canada
961: Michael Monyei california, U.S.A
962: Eunice Monyei california, U.S.A
963: Sydney Monyei california, U.S.A
964: Lisa Monyei california, U.S.A
965: Grace Monyei Lagos, Nigeria
966: Roseline Johnson Lagos, Nigeria
967: Toyin Babarimisa Lagos, Nigeria
968: Nvene Paul Enugu, Nigeria
969: Adefisayo Adeniyi London, united kingdom
970: Oluwatobi Alabi Walker Florida, USA
971: IDOWU OLOKUN DUBLIN, IRELAND
972: Kennedy Arinze Los Angeles, USA
973: Ako Egbunu-Olimene kogi State, Nigeria
974: Ele Olimene kogi State, Nigeria
975: Edet Umoafia Toronto, Canada
976: Chike Egbuna Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria
977: Tijani Abdulsalam California, USA
978: ikotun shina Johannesburg, South Africa
979: Opite Olimene Kogi /state, Nigeria
980: Florence Olimene Kogi /state, Nigeria
981: ikotun bola johannesburg, South Africa
982: Andromeda Olimene Kogi /state, Nigeria
983: chukwudi oliseh Pretoria, South Africa
984: esiarp elegbede Ogun, Nigeria
985: Christopher Mordi Pennsylvania, USA
986: L Idiabor_moses Yorkshire, UK
987: Moss Malone Leeds, UK
988: Bunmi Ajayi Melbourne,, Australia
989: Morgan iyke Onuoha sao paulo, Brazil
990: Jumoke Nwachokor Rotterdam, Neitherlands
991: Eugene Ogieriahki Ogbomon Edo State, U.S.A
992: Chikwendu Anyanwu London, UK
993: Eugene Ogieriakhi Ogbomon Georgia, U.S.A
994: CHIM ZACHEOUS DC, U S A
995: BOB B. MARTINS Raleigh,north carolina, U.S.A.
996: mikel james DAKAR, SENEGAL
997: Ifeanyi Duru Florida, USA
998: obiora okafor dublin, ireland
999: benedict ukadike lagos, nigeria
1000: onyi okafor dublin, ireland
1001: nwosu jerry luanda, Angola
1002: Chigozie S U Dakar, Senegal
1003: hakeem tade Atlanta,georgia, usa
1004: MR ANTHONY ENUGU, CHINA
1005: Bala Ringim Jalingo, Nigeria
1006: Aliyu Daggash Makurdi, Benue, Nigeria
1007: Albert Fakeye KC KS, KS, USA
1008: Helen Egbochue Zurich, Switzerland
1009: Akeem Jimoh Accra, Ghana
1010: Kamorudeen Usman Zaria, Nigeria
1011: Nduka Aniamaka Port Harcout, Nigeria
1012: Esther Samuel Georgia, USA
1013: Dr Semako Gbenu New York , USA
1014: Chioma Oha Toronto, Canada
1015: Alh. Azeez Jalingo Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
1016: Uche Kelechi Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
1017: Daniel Adewumi Alberta, Canada
1018: Daniel Oladele North Carolina, USA
1019: ENIOLA BAMISHAYE RHODE ISLAND, USA
1020: BUNMI KUTI TEXAS, USA
1021: TOMILOLA OBASANJO NEW YORK, USA
1022: DUNNI BABATOPE INDIANA POLIS, USA
1023: Omotayo Joh
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by fugocisse: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
In political settings where public officials are held accountable for their actions, somebody with Mr. Babangida’s history of numerous manifest crimes against Nigeria and Nigerians would have long been sentenced to a stiff jail term and permanently barred from participation in his country’s public affairs. Babangida’s ambition to maneuver himself once more into power is arrogant, condescending and downright insensitive to the feelings of Nigerians whose affairs he ruined during his term as military dictator.

It is certain that the outcome of Babangida’s inordinate presidential run will depend on Nigerians’ collective resistance or acquiescence. Enlightened Nigerians cannot afford inaction or consent by default in the face of the avoidable train wreck that is a Babangida presidency.

There is no question that, in the coming weeks and months, unscrupulous Nigerian politicians, hired hagiographers and commentators, will come out in droves to champion Babangida and to try to rewrite his tragic history. Many of these would-be praise singers have a record for contributing to the ruination of Nigeria through their own corrupt practices.

We are confident, however, that Babangida will be stopped by the strong will of the vast majority of decent, conscientious Nigerians. These forward-looking citizens have every reason to stoutly defend the right of Nigeria to move away from her sordid past embodied and represented by the likes of Babangida. They have the energy, passion and vision to ensure the transformation of Nigeria into a 21st century nation that is able to serve the legitimate aspirations of her citizenry and to command the respect of other nations.

Nigeria should move forward, not backward. The country abounds with talent, at home and abroad, able to arrest her stagnation and turn her into an enviable, even model, polity. The Babangidas in our midst only know how to take Nigeria further away from the path of meaningful development and significant progress.

To reward Babangida with Nigeria’s highest political office despite his atrocities would indeed establish a terrible precedence and encourage political leaders in the continued destruction of Nigeria. Surely, this is not the kind of signal Nigerians want to send.

The Nigeria Democratic Liberty Forum (NDLF) is aware of the ill-advised encouragement that some foreign governments have provided Babangida. We condemn in the strongest terms this attempt by foreign powers to foist a certified disaster on the Nigerian people, a move bound to perpetuate and deepen Nigeria’s crisis of development and stultified democracy.

In order to register the outrage and resistance of Nigerians, NDLF will forward a petition letter; http://petition.ndlf-ng.org with signatures of Nigerians to the US government as well as other governments in Europe that may be goading Babangida to steal power.

This petition should serve as the cry of millions of Nigerians who say NO TO IBB and to the foreign governments around the world that may be sponsoring him. This signature petition drive is one of numerous activities NDLF intends to embark upon to STOP IBB and his likes from continuing to hold Nigeria hostage.

We also encourage individuals in their own ways to mount a campaign against Babangida in an effort to take our country back. We enjoin Nigeria’s labor unions, civil organizations, professional bodies, artisans, religious groups, and ethnic group associations to rise in rejection of a Babangida presidency. IBB poses such a serious threat to the interests of Nigerians that we should forge a mass movement to demand that Nigeria must move forward and say NO TO IBB.

If you believe that Nigeria should not be sacrificed to Babangida’s unpatriotic and nefarious whims and egotistical ambitions, please sign the petition; http://petition.ndlf-ng.org. We also urge you to forward it to ALL the Nigerian contacts in your email box – and persuade them to sign.

You can also print copies of the petition and hand it to Nigerians in the streets, churches, mosques, and homes. Explain to them that the stakes are high – and they need to make their voices heard. Signed copies of the petition should be emailed to petition@ndlf-ng.org. Please avoid apathy and indifference. Be involved in this struggle to free our beloved country.

Go to http://petition.ndlf-ng.org and make your voice heard. FREE NIGERIA: SAY NO TO IBB
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Oboma1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
[quote author=fugocisse link=topic=428343.msg5883577#msg5883577 date=1271166045]
Dear Mr. President, /Prime Minister, /Chancellor,
US, UK, Germany, Canada, EU, UN, AU etc

Re: Nigeria and Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB)

We, the undersigned Nigerians, would like to express our profound dismay over reports that, as Nigeria prepares to go to the polls in 2011 to elect public officials into different levels of government, your government may be tacitly or overtly encouraging or supporting General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida to run for the office of President.

We wish to make it clear that your government’s perceived support for a Babangida presidency would be viewed by the vast majority of Nigerians in your country as a hostile attempt to frustrate the socio-economic and political development of their country.

Your government must be aware that Mr. Babangida was once a military ruler in Nigeria and his country continues to suffer from the grave effects of some of his atrocious policies while in office:

1. Military Coups/Subversion of Democracy: Babangida was a principal participant in almost all the military coups that have taken place in Nigeria. These coups stultified the nation’s democratic growth, enthroned a culture of usurpation of constitutional governance without accountability, and led to the avoidable death of many Nigerian soldiers and civilians. As a military dictator, Babangida also wasted over N40 billion of his nation’s scarce resources on an ostensible transition to democratic rule that was patently fraudulent and programmed to fail. After a series of annulments of election primaries, he compounded his false transition program by annulling the June 12, 1993 presidential election, adjudged by local and foreign observers as the most exemplarily free and fair election in Nigeria’s history. The widely acclaimed winner of that election of June 12 1993 later died in detention under mysterious circumstances. Mr. Babangida is an established foe of democracy.

2. Corruption: Excessive corruption in high circles is widely seen as the single most powerful factor militating against Nigeria’s effort to achieve its potential in economic development and social progress. In his years in office, Babangida gained the reputation as the most corrupt Nigerian ruler, a reputation he shares only with his military successor, the late General Sani Abacha. During Babangida’s dictatorship, Nigeria earned an unexpected windfall of more than $12 billion as a result of the first Gulf War and its disruption of crude oil supply. A panel of inquiry that investigated his regime’s handling of this revenue indicted him as well as Mr. Abubakar Alhaji, his appointee as Central Bank governor, for misappropriation of these funds through creation of a "dedicated account”. The probe found that the illegal account “limited the authorization process for its operation to the approval of the President or Head of State, which was communicated directly only to the CBN Governor.” The probe report concluded that the procedure adopted by Babangida “created considerable room for abuse of procedures, abuse of application and reduced accountability.” During his administration, the culture of corruption became pervasive and endemic, and Nigeria is still entrapped by that malaise that Babangida helped to entrench. Instead of encouraging his run for the Presidency, your government, we suggest, should be offering support for Babangida’s prosecution for financial crimes. Such a trial would send a strong signal to Nigerian public officials to resist the temptation to pilfer public funds and stash them away in foreign and local banks.

3. Human Rights Abuses: Babangida’s term as military ruler was marked by widespread violation of Nigerians’ basic human rights. His abuses included frequent unlawful detention of journalists as well as human rights and pro-democracy activists. When Nigerians protested the treachery of Babangida’s annulment of the June 12 presidential election, he unleashed the military on the unarmed protesters. His attempts to use military force to suppress peaceful protests led to the loss of many lives.

In fact, a human rights commission headed by a respected jurist, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, reached a damning conclusion regarding Babangida’s role in the use of a parcel bomb in the October 1986 assassination of Dele Giwa, a hugely popular Nigerian journalist. The Oputa panel stated: “on General Ibrahim Babangida, we are of the view that there is evidence to suggest that he and the two security chiefs, Brigadier General Halilu Akilu and Col. A. K. Togun, are accountable for the death of Dele Giwa by letter bomb. We recommend that this case be re-opened for further investigation in the public interest”. Twenty-five years later, Nigerians still await action to compel Mr. Babangida to answer for his role in Giwa’s gruesome assassination. Surely, your citizens would be appalled if their government is perceived as championing a man like Babangida who has a murder case hanging on his neck. The presidential office certainly should not be the abode and reward of such a man.

4. Economic Disaster: The Babangida administration introduced the Structural Adjustment Program (SAP). That program exacerbated Nigerians’ harsh economic condition just as it enabled Babangida and his coterie to bask in unconscionable fortune. One mark of the essential fraudulence of Babangida’s rule is that he was able to build himself a 50-room mansion on a hilltop in Minna while millions of Nigerians were left in dire homelessness and crushing poverty.

As Nigerians who have felt, and continue to experience, the consequences of Babangida's adventure in Nigeria's governance, we are strongly opposed to his second coming. His presidency would spell certain doom and critically damage the fabric of an already tottering and weakened Nigeria.

We urge foreign governments like yours to stand on the side of suffering and enlightened Nigerians who want to achieve a country able to serve their legitimate aspirations and meet its potential for greatness. Nigerians wish to strengthen our democracy and to elect only visionary, honest, upright, credible and competent Nigerians to run our affairs in order to transform our country into a prosperous and respectable member of the community of nations. We urge that, if your government has no inclination to support these aspirations, it should, at the very least, avoid alienating the vast majority of Nigerians by boosting a negative and despised figure like Babangida.

We thank you for paying attention to this petition.

Sign this petition
Please enter the following information:

Full Name

State

Country

1: Mr. Bukola Oreofe New York, USA
2: Showunmi Olushiji MD, US
3: wasiu adeshina ogun , nigeria
4: Seni Coker Toronto, Canada
5: Dr Ehi Agboaye Texas, , USA
6: Dr Olusegun Fakoya London, United Kingdom
7: Abdul-ganiu.Olamilekan Cole Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco
8: Obiyemi Akinola Barcelona, Spain
9: Prince Abiodun Adepegba Maryland, USA
10: Mutiu Leshi New York, USA
11: Fatima Olude New York, USA
12: Mr Sunday Adekunle Tokyo, Japan
13: Dr. Adegboyega Dada New York, USA
14: TomBari McFini CT, United States
15: Charlotte Rady Iowa, USA
16: Prof Joshua Onome Imoniana São Paulo, Brazil
17: Olaniyi Oladapo Georgia, USA
18: Omoniyi Y. Adebisi, MD Georgia, United States
19: Dr. Olatunde Olusesi New York, USA
20: Ole Babangida Minna, Nigeria
21: Lasisi Mohammed Atlanta, Georgia, USA
22: Layi Abegunrin MD, USA
23: Hafeez Oderinde Lagos, Nigeria
24: B. Adebayo Ogun, USA
25: Dumka Baabel Atlanta Georgia, USA
26: Dr. Victor Esenabhalu Minnesota , USA
27: Dr Wale Ladipo New York, U.S.A
28: Hadjia Fausat Salami New York, America
29: adanike ebenezer new york, usa
30: Samuel Komolafe London, United Kingdom
31: Wale Adebisi Florida, USA
32: Adeniran Adeboye District of Columbia, USA
33: Amos Akin Adejinmi London, United Kigdom
34: Osadebe Anam florida, USA
35: Lillian Agbeyegbe Texas, USA
36: Segun Odion Orlando , Florida
37: Tobi Ogunfowora Manchester, United Kingdom
38: Obot Umana Birmingham, United Kingdom
39: Abdul Gafar Gbadamosi Ibadan, Oyo State , Nigeria
40: Olufemi Owamoboye London, United Kingdom
41: Dr. Onyeyirichi., F. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
42: Olukayode Oladiran London, United Kingdom
43: Dr. Omololu Enoch Aberdeen, Scotland
44: Dotun Saliu London, United Kingdom
45: Tanko Yussuf Northampton, United Kingdom
46: Abdulmumni Jada Glasgow, United Kingdom
47: Chinwe Enemchukwu Florida, USA
48: Chido Onumah Abuja, Nigeria
49: Paul Odukunle Birmingham, United Kingdom
50: Mathew Bello Port Harcourt, Nigeria
51: Martin Okpareke MO, USA
52: Abraham Anusiobi Madu Texas,, USA
53: E. Eniola Ogungbe Notts, Uk
54: Babangida =naughty person Hill top, Minna
55: Chris Inyang Ohio, USA
56: Dr. Ayinla Makanjuola DC, USA
57: Lanre Olajuwon Ontario, Canada
58: Toyin Olajuwon Toronto, Canada
59: Otobong Okon Akwa Ibom, NIGERIA
60: Osyman Dias Lagos, Nigeria
61: Theo Sopurum Ontario, Canada
62: Otu Nsikak Cross River, NIGERIA
63: Jonny Ukeh Whales, UK
64: adebayo ajifolokun MD, USA
65: Wale Adebowale Georgia, U S A
66: mary johnson ohio, USA
67: Ayobami Olaleye Texas, USA
68: Niran Olajuwon GA, US
69: chris inyang ohio, USA
70: John Adeyemi London, UK
71: Dr.Kingsley Eze New york, USA
72: Olusoji Johnson London, United Kingdom
73: Dr. Chudi Nwoye Kano, , Nigeria.
74: David Feitimi Ontario, Canada
75: EPHRAIM LUKA FCT abuja, NIGERIA
76: justin ABU NEW YORK, USA
77: FRED OMA NEW YORK, USA
78: Kayode aworinde Ogun, Nigeria
79: Tolani Dawodu England, United Kingdom
80: Funmi Abegunrin MD, USA
81: Bolaji Eletta Kaduna, Nigeria
82: Bala Musa Bauchi, Nigeria
83: Shade Eletta Kaduna, Nigeria
84: Ayo Komolafe New York, New York
85: Barawo Babangida Original Thief Thief Kano, Nigeria
86: Bola Akins Texas, USA
87: Mohammed Yisa Maryland, USA
88: Tope Ade osun, nigeria
89: Dr Olufemi Babalola NC, USA
90: Atinshola Oludare Lagos, Nigeria
91: Chukwuemeka Okoli Manitoba, Canada
92: Babatunde Kehinde Delaware, USA
93: Demola Ogunde London, UK
94: Yemi Dapo, Canada
95: Busola Ayoola New York, US
96: Don Juan-Carlos ABRAXAS (III) Lagos, Nigeria
97: ony Chukwudum Georgia, USA
98: Grace Ani Georgia, USA
99: Olatunde Olawoyin Edinburgh, United Kingdom
100: Michael M. Ojediran New York, USA
101: Tokunbo California, USA
102: Olatunji Ojeranti New York, New York, USA
103: Felix Ayanruoh, Esq. New York, USA
104: Samuel Okoro London, UK
105: emmanuel akinyemi, usa
106: Dr. Tayo Fadiran Maryaland, USA
107: Niyi Fadeyi ON, Canada
108: Christian Ukachukwu Illinois, USA
109: Abe Baba Texas, USA
110: Dr Kunle Amusan alberta, canada
111: SAMUEL E. NDUKWE TEXAS, USA
112: Tunde Fajana Dublin, Ireland
113: Ralph Odua New York, USA
114: Ayo Bello Ga, USA
115: JOSEPH AMOLOHA CALIFORNIA, USA
116: Madeleine Justin Ny, USA
117: E. Femi Odukoya NJ, USA
118: KIZITO ONWUMERE Abidjan, Ivory Coast
119: Dr Willie Nwiido New York, USA
120: Kunle Jabar Dublin, Ireland
121: Moradeke Jabar Dublin, Ireland
122: Elvis Akinade Milan, Italy
123: Mary Johnson MI, USA
124: SUNNY OLANIYI TEXAS, USA
125: Adamu Aliero Swansea, UK
126: Tony Naifu Abia, Nigeria
127: Moses Ayilaran Indiana, USA
128: Prince Ayodele Adelakun TX, USA.
129: Joe Udaze New York, U.S.A.
130: Adebayo Bolorunduro Victoria, Australia
131: omosivie etiosa kenneth edo state, nigeria
132: Sunny Ode Toronto, Canada
133: Wale Filmson North carolina, USA
134: Dr. Paul Anthony Texas, USA
135: Abraham Adebayo Lagos, Nigeria
136: Erasmus C.Emejulu Eindhoven, Netherlands
137: Lambert Agama Florida., USA.
138: Ajayi Oluyemi London, UK
139: adeoye funso ga, usa
140: Prof Joel K. Jolayemi Tennessee, USA
141: yahaya abu ga, usa
142: Ekwii Moore Ontario, Canada
143: Charles Babalola WA, AUSTRALIA
144: Mr. Ikechukwu Duruaku London, UK
145: Dele Ogunleke Illinois, usa
146: Rotimi Jaiyeola Lagos, Nigeria
147: Oluwafemi Emmanuel Madrid, Spain
148: OLU OMO LONDON, UK
149: KUNLE KALEJAIYE LONDON, UK
150: Dr. Usman Gidado Adamawa, Nigeria
151: Dr. olubunmi Adeyinka illinois, Usa
152: Jimoh Owoseni Ekiti, Nigeria
153: Olumide Ojedeyi Scotland, United Kingdom
154: Suzan Ojedeyi Scotland, United Kingdom
155: Collins Eguakun Oyo State, Nigeria
156: Omololu Omotosho Texas, U.S.A
157: Toyin Adewale South East, UK
158: Dr.Yinka Adeogba Bavaria, Germany
159: Ige Olumuyiwa Adebayo Lagos, Nigeria
160: Adetona Abiodun Madrid, Spain
161: Tony Ayesoro Algeirs, Algeria
162: jeremiah agboola new jersey, usa
163: Olulode Philip Edo, Nigeria
164: Utomi peter Edo, Nigeria
165: Barr. Omotuwase Omololu London, UK
166: Alhaji Sule Abacha Kano, Nigeria
167: lara oso georgia, usa
168: Gbenle Oladapo Lagos, Nigeria
169: Teslim Salaudeen Lagos, Nigeria
170: Adebukola Victor Oyo, Nigeria
171: Opebiyi Seyi Lagos, Nigeria
172: uchenna odii enugu, nigeria
173: preach. Robert Iwu Tokyo, Japan
174: Opeyemi Odeyale Lagos, Nigeria
175: Kolawole Fabeku Oyo, Nigeria
176: Pastor Chidinma Rivers State , Nigeria
177: itunu ayomikun Lagos, Nigeria
178: Oluwatuyi Owo-Bello Lagos, Nigeria
179: Mr. Edidiong Efiong Akea Ibom, Nigeria
180: Godian Nneji Lagos, Nigeria
181: Ahaoma Kanu Lagos, Nigeria
182: Erameh E. Alexander EDO, NIGERIA
183: Chukwuemeka Ntanta Abia, NIGERIA
184: Ugochi Iheanacho Imo, NIGERIA
185: MaryAnn Egemasi IMO, NIGERIA
186: Dr Nkem Eze Abia Nigeria, Sweden
187: Dr Ola Paul Ogun Lagos, Nigeria
188: Fidelis Oyeukpere Delta, Nigeria
189: Dr Chukwu Ndukwe Abia, Nigeria
190: Mr Olabode Faleti London, United Kingdom
191: Rev Dr Ephraim Nnamdi Imo, Nigeria
192: Dr David Aniagolu Stockholm, Sweden
193: Rev Sr Mary Ann Obinna Bonn, Germany
194: Jide Olusola Johnson Bodija Ibadan, Nigeria, Nigeria
195: Ebenezer Ayodeji Oyo State, Nigeria
196: Ikechukwu Nzeduru FCT, Nigeria
197: AustynZOGS Lagos, Nigeria
198: Albert-Udochukwuka Roland Delta, Nigeria
199: Ayodele Lawani Lagos, Nigeria
200: Olawale Soneye London, United Kingdom
201: Folarin Dare Kano, Nigeria
202: Victor Wolemiwa Idaho, USA
203: kola akinpelu London, United Kingdom
204: Clement Dike Hertfordshire, UK
205: Eniolorunda Akindele Manchester, United Kingdom
206: Godson Richards Vienna, Austria
207: Abiona Olayemi Osun State, Nigeria
208: John Amusan Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
209: Adewale Akeem Osun State, Nigeria
210: Emmanuel Amadasun Stockholm, Sweden
211: Emmanuel Usoro Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
212: Adeniji Akeem Lagos, Nigeria
213: Aliu Owolabi The Hague, Netherlands
214: Saminton Osuji Illinois, USA
215: Adedamola Ogunnubi Lagos, Nigeria
216: Ernest I. Ota Edo, Nigeria
217: Olusola Adebowale Kent, United Kingdom
218: Emmanuel Udoh Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
219: Obinna Kingsley Lagos, Nigeria
220: Solomon N. Edogun Edo, Nigeria
221: Akinloye Ishola London, United Kingdom
222: Oliver Abba Kogi, Nigeria
223: jimoh oluwaseun ogun, Nigeria
224: Kerry Chuks Delta, Nigeria
225: Adenuga A.S Lagos , Nigeria
226: Tunmishe Oke Pennsylvania, USA
227: Adeyemi Adebayo Abuja,, Nigeria
228: Adebayo Oguntoye Lagos, Nigeria
229: Mr. adedeji oluwakorede london, united kingdom
230: Chucks Ujah Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
231: Njideka Ujah Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
232: Glory Ajayi Edo, Nigeria
233: Enyinnaya n abia, nigeria
234: Mr Adebola Omololu London, United kingdom
235: Bee Awe London, UK
236: Olamide Jegede Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
237: Hassan Abdullahi Kaduna, Nigeria
238: Paul Izah Bielefeld, Germany
239: Julius Lagos, Nigeria
240: Rufus Aluko Lusaka , Zambia
241: Aracha O Aracha Rivers, Nigeria
242: oluchukwu richie guateng, south africa
243: Temi Ibikunle Pennsylvania,, USA
244: Engr franklin onyekachuku guateng, south africa
245: Mr Odukoya James Kent, UK
246: Onah Moses Abuja, Nigeria
247: Dr Omololu Adesioye London, United Kingdom
248: Ichado A Paul Kogi, Nigeria
249: Olusheyi Adalumo (Mrs) Kwara, Nigeria
250: Harsana Showunmi MD, USA
251: babangida is d spoiler of 9ja lagos, nigeria
252: Musbau Etti Georgia, USA
253: Olusegun Oshota Manchester, UK
254: Annette Aror Abuja, Nigeria
255: Dr E. Emmanuel Eastern Cape, South Africa
256: 9ja4Life Oyo, Nigeria
257: Akpe Baribor Rivers, Nigeria
258: Abdul Abu Kano, Nigeria
259: Mr James Ogundele London, UK
260: Olasupo Ajiboye Lagos, Nigeria
261: Wumi Adebayo Missouri, U.S.A
262: Temitayo Oladapo Helsinki, Finland
263: henry emenyonu colorado, USA
264: Olusegun Muri Göteborg, Sweden
265: Yemi Falusi Massachusetts, USA
266: Ndubuisi Olisa Durban, South Africa
267: Bode Omoboya Texas, USA
268: J.f ajagun lagos, Nigeria
269: Aghulo Blessing wien, Austria
270: Niyi Ashaolu New York, USA
271: AYODELE AKANDE NEW YORK, USA
272: Osaretin Ehigiamusoe Edo, Nigeria
273: Sunny Ehis Brugge, Belgium
274: Dr. Jude Williams, USA
275: Charles Osadolor Berkshire, England
276: ade osundeko nottingham, uk
277: Abu Hamidah Gauteng, South Africa
278: Monilola Tenabe Maryland, USA
279: Osadolor Ahanon Slough, England
280: Adeniyi Roberts Lagos, Nigeria
281: Ossie Diloh-Ezeaku Antwerp, Belgium
282: Precious Ogbebor Port Harcourt Rivers Stat, Nigeria
283: Josephine Bejide New Jersey , USA
284: Ephraim Udo Jacob Rhode Island, USA
285: IKECHUWU OGU ANAMBRA, SPAIN
286: ISREAL MICHAEL OSUN STATE, SWEDEN
287: Uwem Inyang London, UK
288: Eke Kingekeson-Future President Abia State, nigeria
289: Theo EMIANTOR London, UK
290: Dr. Terry M. Bagia New York, USA
291: Mudi Haruna Delta, Nigeria
292: Sola Dairo New York, USA
293: chinedu kemjika abidjan, IVORY COAST
294: KENNETH KAUNDA Lagos , NIGERIA
295: Ambassadorchidi Abia , United Kingdom
296: Olufemi Aworinde Osun, Nigeria
297: Chidi Daniel Missouri, USA
298: umuebu vincent wisconsin, USA
299: Funsho Olaniyi London, United Kindom
300: Femi Akerele London, United Kingdom
301: Lawrence Okwa Rivers, Nigeria
302: joe igbokwe lagos, Nigeria
303: Kpoobari Paago Virginia, USA
304: Bar Louis Itiba Abuja, Nigeria
305: Onah Emmanuel Omang Abuja, Nigeria
306: Mr Bunandu Odogwu Birmingham, United Kingdom
307: Onah Christopher Agabi Abuja, Nigeria
308: Voke Ogbodu Abuja, Nigeria
309: ifeoluwa bello london, england
310: Veronica Onah Abuja, Nigeria
311: Peter Oludare Aluko London, United Kingdom
312: Akintoye Akinjiola Pennslyvania, United States
313: Bayo Adegoke Oyo, Germany
314: Shina Aderogba Massachusetts, U.S.A
315: Ochai Samuel, Nigeria
316: Abraham Marka Adamawa, Nigeria
317: Michael Ngene Birmingham, United Kingdom
318: D. FADEY LONDON, UK
319: Monday Gala Ontario, Canada
320: Ajayi julius Rivers, Nigeria
321: sunday onasanya bournemouth, united kingdom
322: Dr. Shehu Yusuf Niger, Nigeria
323: Dr Eze O. Eze Abia, Nigeria
324: Leonard Okojie EseomohItuma Edo, Nigeria
325: Prof. Obiukwu Madu MA, USA
326: Kingsley Omorege Edo, Nigeria
327: Dinnis Duke Cross River, Nigeria
328: Joseph Adamson Kaduna, Nigeria
329: femi Balogun Abuja, Nigeria
330: Mustapha Garba Niger, Nigeria
331: rotimi olorunfunmi Dublin, Ireland
332: Dr Kingsley Onyeabor Imo, Nigeria
333: Engr Augustus Umoren Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
334: Adenkunle Fasina Ogun, Nigeria
335: Alhaji Muhammadu Sani Kano, Nigeria
336: Dr Leonard Okonkwo Anambra, Nigeria
337: Rev. Dr Chinedu Amadi London, UK
338: Goodnews Abidi Bayelsa, Nigeria
339: Victor Kondo Benue, Nigeria
340: Michael Mbanorr Benue, Nigeria
341: Dr Olufemi Oyelese Oyo, Nigeria
342: Godwin Ikogi Lagos, Nigeria
343: Prince Adetutu Lagos, Nigeria
344: Prof Akin Osofison Lagos, Nigeria
345: Engr Elijah Babatope Lagos, Nigeria
346: Michael Omidiora Espoo, Finland
347: C. Orjiugo Lagos, Nigeria
348: Anthony Adamu Kogi, Nigeria
349: Alhaji Muhammed Isa Bello Yobe, Nigeria
350: Isah Mohamed Edo, Nigeria
351: Ibrahim Ahmadu Goni Kaduna, Nigeria
352: Moses FADIRAN Maryland, USA
353: tony agosu london, uk
354: Dr Okey Ndike Anambra, Nigeria
355: Rev. Jeremiah A. Usman Katsina, Nigeria
356: Dr Sylvester Onwumere Manchester, UK
357: Tukdat Dabugat Plateau, Nigeria
358: Johnson Elakhe Edo, USA
359: Prof. Bola Ajibola MA, USA
360: Brig. Gen. Yahaya Vasta (Rtd). Joburg, SA
361: Abdulraham Abubakar Niger, Nigeria
362: ayorinde aiyewumi north dakota, united states
363: Temitope Adebanji London, UK
364: C. S. Dachet Arhus, Denmark
365: Pedro Charles Babajide abuja, Nigeria
366: Babatunde Sekoni Ontario, Canada
367: onyeabor ogbonnaya London,, United Kingdom
368: Ngozi Chinyere Imo, Nigeria
369: Bola Oguns London, United Kingdom
370: Dr Ngozi Odike Ontario, Canada
371: Osawe Mark Berlin, Germany
372: Dr Babangida Aliyu Gothenburg, Sweden
373: Hon. Nsikan Inokon New York, USA
374: Dr Olufemi Makinde Bristol, UK
375: Yahaya M. Madaki Kaduna, Nigeria
376: Nsikak Uduak Malmö, Sweden
377: Dr Law Ebitu CT, USA
378: Sam Adelusimo New York, USA
379: ALLI OSENI MARYLAND, USA
380: Alade Babs kogi, Nigeria
381: Donald Ganaka Plateau, Nigeria
382: Taiwo Ogundele Newham, United Kingdom
383: Brian Adaka Benue, Nigeria
384: Dr Joshua Ajonye Sundsvall, Sweden
385: femi Olofe los angeles, usa
386: Beatrice Okoye-Ademola Ohio, USA
387: Michael Egbuje London, UK
388: Fidelis Nnamani Ebonyi, Nigeria
389: Rev Sam Nwoye Lagos, Nigeria
390: omuvwie obire delta state, united kingdom
391: adeseye odunsi lagos, nigeria
392: Segun Ojo Lagos, Nigeria
393: Ado Gwarfa Kano, Nigeria
394: Dipo Diya Lagos, Nigeria
395: Pharm Tajuddeen Yusuf Kano, Nigeria
396: gilbert obire lincoln, united kingdom
397: MR B OKOYE ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA
398: gabriel oliver efe obire middlesbrough, uk
399: Omolola Baderinjo Toronto, Canada
400: Benjamin Owolabi Owerri, Nigeria
401: Igwe Anambra, Nigeria
402: Blessing Asagwara Toronto, Ontario, Canada
403: Olusegun Arowolo Berlin, Germany
404: Dapo Ogundimu Nevada USA, USA
405: Nike Ogundimu Reno, Nevada , USA
406: Raymond Akintade Dublin, Ireland
407: Engr.Kola Obafemi North Carolina, United States Of America
408: Dama Ziworitin Nevada, u.s.a
409: Dele Akinola Lagos, Nigeria
410: Nebolisa E. Ajide Connecticut, USA
411: Jimi Falade Dublin, ROI
412: Alhaji Mohammed JIKA Niger State, Nigeria
413: Falade Gbajumo Dublin, Ireland
414: Osas Cyril Idehen Berlin, Germany
415: Jumoke Falade Celbridge, ireland
416: ajayi emmanuel illinois, u.s.a
417: Smart A. Ugbo Lagos , Nigeria
418: engr olawole i.e illinois, u.s.a
419: nwendu ezike anambra, china
420: Simon Ugbo Jos, Nigeria
421: Umar Hassan kano, nigeria
422: Clifford Omokaro Rheinland, Germany
423: Buari Mutairu minna, nigeria
424: Joshua Udolu Dublin, Ireland
425: Babangida Yahaya mina, nigeria
426: Murphy Aghedo Berlin , Germany
427: Jide taiwo gratz, austria
428: ORAKA OLISA ROME, ITALIA
429: O. G. Anthonio Calif, USA
430: jJOHN A JOODA FLORIDA, USA
431: Udo Nwachukwu Maryland, USA
432: JOSEPHINE O JOODA FLORIDA, USA
433: Ezekiel Anetor Cork, Ireland
434: okechukwu ifeany c guangzhou, china
435: JOH EMMANUEL FLORDA, USA
436: osazuwa evelyn edo state, nigeria
437: AYO AKELE LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
438: Ted Egbuchi Amsterdam, Holland
439: Victor Chidi Michigan, USA
440: Adesina babatunde saheed oyo state ibadan, czech republic
441: Remi Korede Dublin, Irelan
442: marcos Asunloye london, United Kingdom
443: Nickky Korede Dublin, Ireland
444: Ola Alli Kwara, Nigeria
445: wilson igharo ontario, Canada
446: Obimma Francis Anambra, Nigeria
447: Sam Eze mannheim Germany, Germany
448: Prof. Francis Ade-Ojo Toronto, Canada
449: Akinjide Victor Bello Ondo, State of Qatar
450: Chijioke Otti Maryland, USA
451: Ademola Agbaje NRW, Germany
452: Oyeyemi omojola Ondo, Ireland
453: Mrs. Noyo Edem New Jersey, USA
454: Mr. Oluwole Rhodes Accra, Ghana
455: ANTHONY IBIOK TEXAS, USA
456: okeke stephen Enugu, NIGERIA
457: Oluranti Otuyinka Lagos, Nigeria
458: Emem Inyang Texas, USA
459: Wilberforce Ogunbanjo New Jersey, , USA
460: Idongesit Inyang Texas, USA
461: Yetunde Folarin Maryland,, USA
462: Nse Udoinyang Texas, USA
463: Ademola Popoola London, UK
464: Mr. Hakeem.O. Aritowoshe Accra , Ghana
465: Margaret Ibiok Texas, USA
466: Adeleke Adebayo London, United Kingdom
467: Dr. Ikenna Dennis Imo,Nigeria., Austria
468: J.Okwy Ugwunne Bern, Switzerland
469: Eroli Demideh Arkansas, USA
470: Hon. Obi. Kelechi. Ansel Helsinki, Finland
471: Augusta Smith Texas, USA
472: sule alabi California, USA
473: Taiwo Olalere Oyo, Austria
474: Dr. Mike Adedokun Wisconsin, USA
475: eno ekong Texas, USA
476: cedi samson Edo state, Holland
477: Bodunde Moses Bremen, Germany
478: Funsho Ajisogun New York,, USA.
479: Steve Oni MD, USA
480: Elizabeth Ogunbanjo NJ, USA
481: Pastor Kellas Agbasi Anambra, Nigeria
482: Florence Ogunbanjo NJ, USA
483: Adebayo Ogundare Ogun , Nigeria
484: Ade Onogoruwa New York, USA
485: Pastor Joe Uwah Texas, USA
486: Iboro Akpan Lagos, Nigeria
487: Gabriel Otiko California, USA
488: Dr. Udeme AKPAN Akwa Ibom State, Ireland/UK
489: Johnbull Ipitiesi Brussels, Belgium
490: Uduak Akpan Akwa Ibom State, Ireland/UK
491: Azeez Ayomide Rivers State, Nigeria
492: Adewale Ayeni PA, USA
493: Olugu Ukpai Reading, Berkshire, UK
494: Rosemary Shokoya New York, USA
495: ike Nwachinemere Tx, USA
496: Dr. Emeka I. Igwe Innsbruck, Austria
497: johnny eze abia, swizerland
498: Sule Ochai, PhD Mississippi, USA
499: Emmanuel Kanu Den Haag, Netherlands
500: Francis Adebowale Lagos State, Nigeria
501: Johnbull Igbinoba Benin City, Edo, Nigeria
502: Barrister .i.u.ugochukwu London, United Kingdom
503: jd ajibola southwark, UK
504: Joseph Dele Ogunrinu California, USA
505: Adeyemi Sanni Epetedo, Lagos Island, Nigeria
506: JULIET AJIBOLA SOUTHWARK, UK
507: olabiyi bankole dublin, ireland
508: Erunkulu Michael London, UK
509: Tijani Ahmed Kaduna, Nigeria
510: catherine bankole dublin, ireland
511: otunba aje oloruntoba london, uk
512: Femi Akomolafe Kasoa, Ghana
513: Remi Akomolafe Amsterdam, The Netherlands
514: Oluyinka Olafenwa Ogun, Nigeria
515: wunmi fahola dublin, ireland
516: Abdulrahman Bello Kaduna, Nigeria
517: kunle olabode dublin, ireland
518: Ukoha Njoku Ukoha Tilburg, Noord Brabant. , The Netherlands.
519: Latifat Mustapha New York, USA
520: kenny abodunrin dublin, ireland
521: Nojeem Oni MS, USA
522: omotayo akinrogbe dublin, ireland
523: Tambo Paschal Austria, Nigeria
524: victoria makinde dublin, ireland
525: omotola alliu dublin, ireland
526: Adeusi, O S Lagos, Nigeria
527: Helen Okafor Delta State Asaba, nigeria
528: nosa ekoma glosgow, united.kingdon
529: olu obafemi new york, usa
530: joseph bankole dublin, ireland
531: Edward Joseph Ishola LONDON , United Kingdom
532: Evarist Chiembo Delta State , Nigeria
533: omobolanle ishola dublin, ireland
534: Temidayo Ishola London, U.K
535: Alhaji Aliu Niger State, Nigeria
536: folake akinrogbe dublin, ireland
537: Olayemi Ishola LONDON , U.K
538: tunde akerele dublin, ireland
539: Olamide Ishola London, U.K
540: Adegbie Sylvester Ondo State, Nigeria
541: Musa Ibrahim Katsina State, Nigeria
542: Becky Ishola London, U.K
543: ebenezer omotayo dublin, ireland
544: Busayo Ishola Oyo State, Nigeria
545: Simiyu Akintunde Oyo state, Nigeria
546: Adesina Oduwusi Kent, United Kingdom
547: Chukwumerije C Sarawak, Malaysia
548: faith bankole dublin, ireland
549: Folashade Olubakin - ODUWUSI Kent, United Kingdom
550: Charles Umeadibe Anambra, Nigeria
551: Njoku Calistus Johor Bahru, Malaysia
552: Bernice Babibgton Dublin, Ireland
553: olamide Balogun Dublin, Ireland
554: Kalu Onwuka Georgia, USA
555: Murphy Balogun Dublin, Ireland
556: Kola Akinola Maryland, USA
557: Malvin Odunuga dublin, Ireland
558: Ifeanyi Nwadukwe CT, USA
559: Taiwo Odunuga dublin, ireland
560: Tunde Akinfemi Virginia, USA
561: Mariam Babngida Minna, Nigeria
562: Sani Abacha Minna, Nigeria
563: Emmanuel Okoro Chiori Rivers State, Nigeria
564: Ovie Mukoro Delta State, Bradford, UK
565: Okoro Andrew Chiori London, United kingdom
566: Olu Ayodele Berkshire, UK
567: yussuff ibrahim lagos, nigeria
568: Charles Kanebi Biachi Delta State, Nigeria
569: femi samuel geneva, switzerland
570: raliat ibrahim accra, ghana
571: DAvid Ehindero MO, USA
572: Joe Ehizode British Columbia, Canada
573: Peter chidi Imo state, Nigeria
574: aishat bello accra, ghana
575: mr MUHAMMED ABUBAKAR KANO, nigeria
576: adamu baba niger , nigeria
577: Tony Omo Sota Atlanta,Ga., USA
578: Chief Adeyemi Agbaje New York, USA
579: Fredrick johnson Malaga , Spain
580: Okolie Kingsley MD Nevis, St. Kitts & Nevis
581: Omo Oba Delta, Nigeria
582: Utomudo Francis O Delta State,, UK
583: john emeka Valencia, Spain
584: Christy ulujibuo Benue state, Nigeria
585: Jerry Raymonds Delhi, India
586: Ali Mukhtar Napoli, Italy
587: oluwole birmingham, uk
588: Kolawole Onifade Lagos, Nigeria
589: Shola Akande Lagos, Nigeria
590: Teyei Joel Pam Plateau State , Nigeria
591: Fidel Lami London, UK
592: Oluseyi Adediran Manchester, UK
593: Kassim Kano Virginia, USA
594: Mr. Ola Bakrin ZWOLLE, The Netherlands
595: PROFESSOR 'FOLA TAYO LAGOS, NIGERIA
596: LATEEF OMOLAOYE TEXAS, UNITED STATES
597: Anthony Jimoh Manchester, United Kingdom
598: AndreaStelzer Bavaria, Germany
599: Abu Girei Manchester, United Kingdom
600: Godwin Francis Texas, USA
601: Simon Danjuma Liverpool, UK
602: Chibueze Jaja-Wachuku Abia State, United Kingdom
603: Joseph Airia Florida, USA
604: Emeka c Mozie Lagos, Nigeria
605: Moustafa Ribadou Garoua,Adamouwa, Cameroon
606: Enoch Tapgum Soweto, South Africa
607: Temitope Oopeyemi Alberta, Canada
608: Leke Adeleye Barcelona, Spain
609: Damilare Olabode Alberta, Canada
610: Sani Ibrahim Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
611: Bim Emitomo London, United Kingdom
612: Okechukwu Amaeze Imo, Nigeria
613: adeniyi adetunji essex, UK
614: Chinedu Njoku Enugu, UK
615: Setemi Rilwan Rhodes Island, USA
616: Ekaetor Abatiko FCT, Nigeria
617: mike uwagbae Edo, Nigeria
618: cliint ogbuehi arizona, usa
619: Ayo Ajibola MI, USA
620: john mang abia state, nigeria
621: Oladeji Ikuesan Lagos, Nigeria
622: ude mang georgia, usa
623: Richie Daudu Flevoland, The Netherlands
624: Paul O. Ditimi Connecticut, USA
625: Adewale Agoro Lagos, Finland
626: Joseph Abah Olimah Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
627: Kelvin Owie Edo State, France
628: Tunji Aluko Apata New Jersey, USA
629: sunday udofia lagos, nigeria
630: Ijeoma Okonkwo Basseterre, Saint Kitts and nevis
631: Alorzie Ashiegbu Abia State, Nigeria
632: Esohe Cindy Owie Paris, France
633: Only NigeriaCan Save Niger sound state of mind, Nigeria
634: Abubakar-Sadiq Garba Bronx, N.Y. , U.S.A
635: Abimbola R.Lawal london, uk
636: Chief Wasiu O.Akande Oyo State, Chicago, USA
637: Nosa Efe Edo State, France
638: KENNY KEN Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria
639: Engr. Isaac Adegbule Ondo, Nigeria
640: Adeyemi Alao lagos, Nigeria
641: Kenneth Akujinwa Imo-State, Nigeria
642: Prof.George Goodname NRW, Germany
643: Fisayo Alao Lagos, Nigeria
644: soji adey london, uk
645: Obadiah Nakajuru M. FCT, Nigeria
646: Dr. Innocent Oyibo Kogi, Germany
647: Samusideen Tiamiyu Minnesota, U.S.A
648: Khadiza Garba Bronx, N.Y. , U.S.A
649: ude joel georgia, us
650: Favour Obadiah Kaduna, Nigeria
651: Daniel Obadiah Kaduna, Nigeria
652: uchenna utchman.b . padova, italy
653: kumene brilliant delta state, nigeria,germany
654: Saratu Bawa Kaduna, Nigeria
655: Nyizofo Hope Magaji FCT, Nigeria
656: Engr. Henry Onochie London, United Kinfdom
657: Paul Ade Alberta, Canada
658: Olusola Sobodu Toronto, Ontario, Canada
659: Dr. Samuel Ojerahi Dublin, Ireland
660: Otti, Emmanuel NC, USA
661: Idoko florence Benue, Nigeria
662: Dr. Lawson Jaja Rivers State, Nigeria
663: Peter Ogo Anambra, Nigeria
664: Prince Collins Akinsola California, USA
665: Princess Synthia Akinsola California, USA
666: Dr. Paul Obiokor North Carolina, USA
667: Hafsat Abdul Plateau, Nigeria
668: Idowu Efuwape Ogun State, Nigeria
669: adetola ogundare new york, united states of america
670: Okeowo Olumide Solothurn, Switzerland
671: Rahman Sule Essex, United Kingdom
672: 'Sola Salako, Nigeria
673: Lena Coccaro Rome, Italy
674: S.HASSAN BASHIR ALAO PARIS, FRANCE
675: Abubakar Yusuf Kaduna, Nigeria
676: Akintola Salami London, United Kingdom
677: Samuel Oso GA, , USA
678: GBOBO ROBINSON NEWYORK, U.S.A
679: ojoman jacob barcelona, spain
680: GBOBO HELEN NEWYORK, U.S.A
681: Uduak Udoh New York City, USA
682: Pastor Debo Mabo Durham NC, USA
683: Mr. Amuche Elumelu The Hague, The Netherlands
684: Etim Okon Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
685: Francis Eyo Calabar, Cross River, Nigeria
686: Theo Amune Illinos , USA
687: Larry Jordan London, UK
688: Lawasl Fatai Texas, USA
689: Adegbogun Opeyemi Arkansas, USA
690: MOYINOLUWA JOSEPH, NEWYORK U.S.A
691: Azike Gerald Chibueze Rome, Italy
692: Sesi Greg Johannesburg, South Africa
693: ADEOLA IMISI, NEWYORK U.S.A
694: Stephen Bahago kaduna, nigeria
695: Uche Ogbonnaya Owerri, Imo, Nigeria
696: Afolabi Egbewande Alberta, Canada
697: BOBAPE EMMANUEL, NEWYORK U.S.A
698: Ekerette London, UK
699: Atonye Debo England, UK
700: AFUAGBE OGENE, NEWYORK U.S.A
701: Viyon Minasu Badagry, Nigeria
702: Mohammed Bali Washington, DC, USA
703: Adeleke Ibrahim New Hampshire, USA
704: Godwin Morka Lagos, Nigeria
705: Ugo Iheukumere Noord Holland, The Netherlands
706: Olatunde Adeleye Ogun, Nigeria
707: David Okpara Anambara, Nigeria
708: Adewale Ferarri Akinbiola Ondo, Germany
709: Olugbenga Akinbiola Baltimore, USA
710: Dr Khojo Obinna Nwaeze Dublin, Irelans
711: Engr. Eddy Orode Delta, Nigeriia
712: Andrew Onyenekwe Texas, U.S.A
713: Rev Dr Emma Anosike NY, USA
714: Ima Etete Beijing, China
715: Mike Adewale, PhD Hamburg, Germany
716: Joseph Udi Houston, U.S.A
717: Okey Nuga New Jersey, USA
718: Chief Ken Tadafe Delta, Nigeria
719: Victor Ifeanyi Tokyo, Japan
720: florence IGWELEGBE NY, USA
721: Clement Effiong Uyo, Nigeria
722: Solomon Adetunji Boston, usa
723: Casmier Aja Abuja, Nigeria
724: Ofuan Akhajemen coventry, United Kingdom
725: felicia Eke baltim., massachussetes US
726: PERRY ONYEBUCHI OGBONNAH SEVILLA, SPAIN
727: Sola Bakare Lagos, Nigeria
728: Ogbosiogoro Okikorode Delta, Nigeria
729: Ini-Obong Akpan Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
730: Alex Nwachukwu Massachusetts, USA
731: Dr Uzor Kalu MA, USA
732: Okedu Johnsson Madrid, Spain
733: Gideon, Samuel Korede Kwara State, NIGERIA
734: Dr Andrew Owen amilan, Italy
735: Akan Udowo Ikot Ekpene, Nigeria
736: Muhammadu Lukman Accra, Ghana
737: Itoro Okon Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
738: Pius Adeyemi Oyo, Nigeria
739: Abdul Mohammed Niger, Nigeria
740: OWOLABI TOPE TOSIN GEORGIA ATLANTA, USA
741: Collinus Ajewole Ekiti, Nigeria
742: John Martins Lagos, Nigeria
743: Ibrahim Alfa Madrid, Spain
744: Chief Everest Chimezie Macfancy Las Palmas Island, Spain
745: Bassey Ita Bassey Cross River, Nigeria
746: Dr Farouk Bello Bauchi, Nigeria
747: Emeka V. Obi Abuja, Nigeria
748: Isah Mohammed Sadiq Borno, Nigeria
749: DR Christopher Owan Cross River, Nigeria
750: Osadolor Osagie London, England
751: Ifiok Mboro Ikot Ekpene, Nigeria
752: Evaristus Obi Munich, Germany
753: Lawrence Nwokocha Imo State, Nigeria
754: Mada Olufemi London, United Kingdom
755: Dr. Isidore Udoh New York City, USA
756: Adewale Patricl Lagos, Nigeria
757: Dr Aliyu Babangida Abuja, Nigeria
758: Dr. Gabriel Ojegbile Osun, Nigeria
759: Muhammadu Idris Kano, Nigeria
760: Maria Eke Massachusetts, USA
761: Joseph Atoyebi Kwara, Nigeria
762: Femi Olusegun Ekiti, Nigeria
763: Augusta Nwankwo Uppsala, Sweden
764: Abiola Martins Lagos, Nigeria
765: Ishaq Garba Oslo, Norway
766: Sunday Njokede Niedersachsen, Germany
767: Musilu Babarinde Lagos, Nigeria
768: Peter Opone Georgia, United States of America
769: Dimeji Ayanwale New York, USA
770: Adetola Emmanuel Ibadan, Nigeria
771: Alhaji Mohammedu Lar Paris, France
772: Augustina Opone Georgia , United States of America
773: Alani Oladayo Valencia, Spain
774: Peter Ekenechukwu Opone II Georgia, United States of America
775: Sam Ohiwerei London, United Kingdom
776: JOSEPH ADEDIRE ALBERTA, CANADA
777: Kayode Owolabi Md., U.S.A.
778: shina oludare adegoke FCT Abuja, Nigeria
779: Kaanayo Nwachukwu Ontario, Canada
780: Anslem Chima Macfancy Ancona, Italy
781: Josephine Nwandu Lagos State, Nigeria
782: Adebayo Olowoyo New York, USA
783: Jerry Inaboya Nashville, Tennessee, United States
784: obi Okocha Massachessetts, USA
785: Elizabeth Adegunwa FTC, Abuja, Nigeria
786: Ochuko Umukoro New Hampshire, USA
787: Famuyiwa Lagos, Nigeria
788: Christopher Ajayi Oslo, Noerway
789: Benjamin Chinemere Macfancy Hamburg, Germany
790: Ekeh Johnson Lagos,Nigeria, Nigeria
791: Prof. Enyeribe Anyanwu BW, Germany
792: Famuyiwa Tolulope Lagos, Nigeria
793: Taiye Seriki Georgia, USA
794: Bamikole Gbangbalasa Maryland, USA
795: Emeka Emmanuel Molokwu Malaga, Spain.
796: Valentine Chibueze Macfancy Malaga, Spain
797: Olufemi Bamikole Ondo, Nigeria
798: Lawrence Chukwuemeka Macfancy Imo state , Nigeria
799: Samuel Olufemi North Carolina, USA
800: Gabriel Aberejo Ogun, Nigeria
801: Florence Essien Uyo, Nigeria
802: Onyinye Ezeh London, UK
803: adekunle alaba oklahoma, United States of America
804: bola towolawi lagos, UK
805: Patrick Asagba Edo, Nigeria
806: Ronke Adepoju New York, USA
807: Dr Achinyang Adie Sydney, Australia
808: Olusegun Badmus Pretoria, South Africa
809: Samuel Olatunbosun Virginia, USA
810: Rev. Ezekiel Abikoye Illinois, USA
811: Sadiq Abubakar Texas, USA
812: Mr Adetona ODEPE London,, United Kingdom
813: Babatunde Owoye Mi, USA
814: Shamsideen Olasanya Aalborg, Denmark
815: stella duru london, england
816: emmanuel amuwa london, United Kingdom
817: Mr. Olakunle Ojo Vancouver, Canada
818: folasade o. lawal Lagos, Nigeria
819: Musa Ahmed London, UK
820: Bolude Komolafe Virginia, USA
821: Oluwatoyin E. Lawal Lagos, Nigeria
822: Yusuf Dodo Plateau, Nigeria
823: Akinwumi Komolafe Ondo States, Nigeria
824: Franklin Orofa NY, USA
825: Tayo Komolafe Virginia, USA
826: O. Folami London, UK
827: Ebuka Uzoka Manchester, UK
828: Monday Awolu Ondo, Nigeria
829: Rotimi Daudu Ondo, Nigeria
830: Godswill Ikere Bayelsa, Nigeria
831: Lawrence Archibong New York, USA
832: Chukwuemeka Odike Brighton, UK
833: Muhammadu Yusuf Bauchi, Nigeria
834: Uyai Okon Minneapolis, USA
835: Engr Kenneth Ejikonye MA, USA
836: Desmond Onyeiwu Texas, USA
837: Olu Olubisi London, United Kingdom
838: Ikemefuna GM Onyia Essex, London, UK
839: DANIEL IDEBANERIA NEW JERSEY, USA
840: Adewale Jonathan British Columbia, Canada
841: J. J. Kolo Florida, USA
842: andy john texas , usa
843: Dare Adeusi Md., USA
844: Yemi Oyepeju Lagos, Nigeria
845: Paul A Pius Ondo, Nigeria
846: Olufemi David Ojogbede London , UK
847: OLUMHENSE AKHIGBE ENUGU , NIGERIA
848: RemsonKay Goergia, USA
849: Oluwajuyigbe Omoniyi Ekiti State, Nigeria
850: Ade-Omowealth Brooklyn, USA
851: Abi Wuyep Plateau, Nigeria
852: Betty Anyanwu Brooklyn, United States
853: Bala Ahmed Kano, Nigeria
854: Yinka Lawal London, United Kingdom
855: Bassey Okon Effiong Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
856: Aiyegbo Saleem Lagos, Nigeria
857: Abiodun Salako Rogaland, Norway
858: Kayode Adekunle Omitoyin Birmingham, UK
859: Scott Saheed Lagos, Nigeria
860: Musibau Alatise New York, United States
861: Chief Emeka Ibekwe Enugu, Nigeria
862: Gabriel Popoola California, USA
863: Ayo Obawura FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
864: Alh.Ibrahim Jamil Dogo Abuja, Nigeria
865: LAWRENCE MONYEI GEORGIA, U.S.A
866: Wole Olaniran Olagunju London, uk
867: Cyril Nwachukwu Illinois, USA
868: Waheed Shefiu Moscow, Russia
869: Austin Nnajieze London, United Kingdom
870: Nafsir Muhammed Bauchi, Nigeria
871: Yusuf Taiwo Bibao, Spain
872: Kingsley Orumah Ebonyi, Nigeria
873: Nat Onovirakpo Asaba, Nigeria
874: Frank Amechi Gavle, sweden
875: NARRI MONYEI GEORGIA, U.S.A
876: Chetanna Edwin Sydney, Australia
877: David Eze MD, USA
878: Tirimisiyu Ayinla Ibadan, Nigeria
879: Akintola Johnson New York, USA
880: leye owojori lagos, nigeria
881: Adamu Ibrahim Sokoto, Nigeria
882: NDUBUISI ASOH Connecticut, USA
883: stanley abanum asaba, nigeria
884: Akin Agosu Houston, TX, USA
885: Juliet Abanum lagos, nigeria
886: olumide owojori lagos, nigeria
887: Ugochukwu Onuoha Atlanta, Georgia, USA
888: ibrahim lasisi lagos, nigeria
889: Tunji Keyede Akure, Nigeria
890: MUHAMMED SHEKONI LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
891: Dan George Yenogoa, Bayelsa, Nigeria
892: Chijioke Eze Illinois, USA
893: Adewale Alfred lagos, nigeria
894: hakeem oseni Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA
895: silverster okcha Los Angeles, California
896: Nwachukwu chidike Brooklyn, New York, USA
897: Jamiu Abubakar Adamawa, Nigeria
898: monsur Ogun Los Angeles, California
899: Otejiri Akpobor Brooklyn, New York, USA
900: Ceejay Godwiin Madrid, Spain
901: sulaimon Adeyemi Los Angeles, California
902: Dr. Anietie Akata Johnson city, USA
903: Akpobor Omogho Brooklyn, New York, USA
904: chibuzo walton Los Angeles, California
905: Bode Ariyo new york, United States
906: Dr. Michael Ebewo New York, USA
907: prospect Uchenna Los Angeles, California
908: oyadiran olalekan Stuttgart, Germany
909: Abdul-Taofeek Lasisi Osogbo, Nigeria
910: Odiaka Nduka Brooklyn, New York, nigeria
911: JAMES EFE OSAGIE DORNBIRN, AUSTRIA
912: kehinde Williams lagos, nigeria
913: OGISO ODARO BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
914: Gingolo London, United Kingdom
915: Ngozi Nwakalor Owerri, Nigeria
916: gogo ezenwa Anambra, nigeria
917: Taofik Ademola lagos, nigeria
918: Owunna Jaamike Georgia, USA
919: Adewale Alfred Adesanya new york, United States
920: Die babangida minna, nigeria
921: Olumide adeyanju new york, USA
922: Uncle Egbarin new york, United States
923: Queen Egbarin Maryland, United States
924: David Olufemi Texas, USA
925: Mr Chuks Igweze Anambra, Nigeria
926: Mr David Igweze Tunis , Tunisia
927: Louis Okezie London, UK
928: Gbenga peters Maryland, USA
929: Nchor G E Ogbada Reading, UK
930: chukwuma amalu Anambra, Senegal
931: Eliom Jays Elaunire Cross River, Nigeria
932: Ari-Ben Elare Cross River, Nigeria
933: goddy jack dakar, senegal
934: Dr. Ola Bamgbose IL, USA
935: Ochui Elare Cross River, Nigeria
936: sunday omokore kogi state, nigeria
937: Enger Nwabekee okechukwu Dakar, senegal
938: Erung Ejuore Ukwutia, Nigeria
939: Ilo Onyekwelu Pontypridd, Wales - UK
940: Mr. Femi Olalekan Ekiti, Nigeria
941: Kay Ashi New York, NY, USA
942: Samuel Ba-Ue Nweol, Nigeria
943: DAVID DELTA, NIGERIA
944: randy odeh Abuja,, Nigeria
945: Frank Ekem's Banjul, The Gambia
946: Nnamani Nwedeh Kaduna, Nigeria
947: Ghazali Ajijolaiya Oklahoma, USA
948: Haruna Babangida Nasarawa, Nigeria
949: Ijeoma Anyanwu Badenwurtenberg, Germany
950: Prince Uluocha Abuja, Nigeria
951: Chiko Onuoha Bayern, Germany
952: Chidi Eluchie Rheilandphalz, Germany
953: Mike Ikem London, UK
954: Emma Ohanele Maryland, US
955: Franca Ohanele Maryland, US
956: Daniel Ohanele Imo state, Nigeria
957: Dr. Lion Agwumezie Maryland, USA
958: Jasmine Monyei california, U.S.A
959: Teddy Oscar Badenwurtenberg, Germany
960: Victor Ozo NS, Canada
961: Michael Monyei california, U.S.A
962: Eunice Monyei california, U.S.A
963: Sydney Monyei california, U.S.A
964: Lisa Monyei california, U.S.A
965: Grace Monyei Lagos, Nigeria
966: Roseline Johnson Lagos, Nigeria
967: Toyin Babarimisa Lagos, Nigeria
968: Nvene Paul Enugu, Nigeria
969: Adefisayo Adeniyi London, united kingdom
970: Oluwatobi Alabi Walker Florida, USA
971: IDOWU OLOKUN DUBLIN, IRELAND
972: Kennedy Arinze Los Angeles, USA
973: Ako Egbunu-Olimene kogi State, Nigeria
974: Ele Olimene kogi State, Nigeria
975: Edet Umoafia Toronto, Canada
976: Chike Egbuna Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria
977: Tijani Abdulsalam California, USA
978: ikotun shina Johannesburg, South Africa
979: Opite Olimene Kogi /state, Nigeria
980: Florence Olimene Kogi /state, Nigeria
981: ikotun bola johannesburg, South Africa
982: Andromeda Olimene Kogi /state, Nigeria
983: chukwudi oliseh Pretoria, South Africa
984: esiarp elegbede Ogun, Nigeria
985: Christopher Mordi Pennsylvania, USA
986: L Idiabor_moses Yorkshire, UK
987: Moss Malone Leeds, UK
988: Bunmi Ajayi Melbourne,, Australia
989: Morgan iyke Onuoha sao paulo, Brazil
990: Jumoke Nwachokor Rotterdam, Neitherlands
991: Eugene Ogieriahki Ogbomon Edo State, U.S.A
992: Chikwendu Anyanwu London, UK
993: Eugene Ogieriakhi Ogbomon Georgia, U.S.A
994: CHIM ZACHEOUS DC, U S A
995: BOB B. MARTINS Raleigh,north carolina, U.S.A.
996: mikel james DAKAR, SENEGAL
997: Ifeanyi Duru Florida, USA
998: obiora okafor dublin, ireland
999: benedict ukadike lagos, nigeria
1000: onyi okafor dublin, ireland
1001: nwosu jerry luanda, Angola
1002: Chigozie S U Dakar, Senegal
1003: hakeem tade Atlanta,georgia, usa
1004: MR ANTHONY ENUGU, CHINA
1005: Bala Ringim Jalingo, Nigeria
1006: Aliyu Daggash Makurdi, Benue, Nigeria
1007: Albert Fakeye KC KS, KS, USA
1008: Helen Egbochue Zurich, Switzerland
1009: Akeem Jimoh Accra, Ghana
1010: Kamorudeen Usman Zaria, Nigeria
1011: Nduka Aniamaka Port Harcout, Nigeria
1012: Esther Samuel Georgia, USA
1013: Dr Semako Gbenu New York , USA
1014: Chioma Oha Toronto, Canada
1015: Alh. Azeez Jalingo Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
1016: Uche Kelechi Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
1017: Daniel Adewumi Alberta, Canada
1018: Daniel Oladele North Carolina, USA
1019: ENIOLA BAMISHAYE RHODE ISLAND, USA
1020: BUNMI KUTI TEXAS, USA
1021: TOMILOLA OBASANJO NEW YORK, U
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Oboma1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2010
Does this work in a country like Nigeria?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by leqzite: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2010
let accept our faith, cos soldier go soldier according to the great afro beat musician (Fela Anikulapo) meanwhile known devil is more preferable than unknown angel.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
Oboma1:

Does this work in a country like Nigeria?

Never can tell, there is a start for everything
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 77ken: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
What we need is stability and assurance I think IBB would give us that. Yaradua took us back to the Nigerian stone age of 1966 where tribal bickering, blatant and outright nepotism and favouritism were the order of the day. The good thing about ex Militiary men is that they have lived and worked in the four corners of Nigeria in pursuing their line of duty, that has made them very cosmopolitian. It is either they were in 2nd Mechanised in Ibadan, Dodan Barraks In Lagos, 82nd in Enugu or 3rd Mechanised in Jos plus other stints in Abuja and Kaduna.

It would be good for confidence in the economy and growth. How Jonathan would dribble pass IBB the Maradona in getting the coveted Presidency is something I would be looking at very keenly.

you must be crazy yar adua took back a few years babangida took us back a century. slowpoke!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 77ken: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
some say with babangida in, the race for 2011 will be a do or die affair, yes and only one person will die, n he is babangida period. Nigeria is bigger than he is he should know.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Oboma1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
How I just wished, the 2011 election with IBB in it, will be far better than June 12 elections, and at the end, it is annulled!.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by bellechic: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
he is a confuse and shameless man,
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by drake2(m): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2010
Shut up All; may he peacefully join his wife before d elections. I cant beleive u guys dont think youthfully, i dont need any personality to stabilize and assure 1 Nigeria. Wat if we grow more rapidly as 3 or 4 different pieces Nigeria? Rather than this cyclical redundancies of 1 large unit in diversity? I just dont get it
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by rasputinn(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2010
[size=20pt]YES,you will run into your doom
Unrepentant murderer cu.m megalomaniac[/size]

***angrily spits on IBB***
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by favouredjb(f): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2010
metal-gong:

Which planet do you live? . . . . Your writings smack of total ignorance of Nigerian political events.

I should be asking you what planet do YOU live,cos all what bluetooth wrote is the truth,av u not bin following politics?so u never knew dt late okadigbo,wabara,anyim were senate presidents?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by naijaswag1: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2010
As he is preparing to be president,he should also prepare for his assassination because I think it is high time some crude means of elimination is meted on this cannibals.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
It is only in fruadlent states like Nigeria that unrepentant tyrants like IBB will still be walking free and have the guts to open his decitful mouth to talk about becoming the President.

It is a shame, but a greater shame is waiting for him and his supporters.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by NaijaEcash(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2010
How can the genesis of Nigeria's woes become the revelation of 2011. God forbid bad thing. There shall be no more retrogression. cool Nigeria must go FORWARD! Enough of chop I chop politicians.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by kosovo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2010
The Only thing IBB needs, is just the get a ticket, or Campaign independently . . . He could be the first Independent President in Nigeria . . .
Keeping fingers crossed . . .
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by selingel: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
kosovo:

The Only thing IBB needs, is just the get a ticket, or Campaign independently . . . He could be the first Independent President in Nigeria . . .
Keeping fingers crossed . . .

I will really love to see IBB fail election in Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by meexteriox(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2010
The Yoruba have a proverb about: ‘a person about to be roasted, who rubs his body with fat and goes to stand by a raging fire.’ This must have influenced the following remarks on IBB by our popular human rights lawyer/activist, Mr. Femi Falana: “I am not quite sure that Nigerians can stop him from exposing himself to ridicule. He has been lucky that he is not in jail now. His coming out to contest will provide an opportunity for Nigerians to deal with him squarely and confront him with the annulment of June 12 election, the murder of Dele Giwa, the Ejigbo tragic plane crash, the destruction of our values as a people, corruption, and massive violation of human rights.”

M. D. Yusufu, a former Inspector General of police said in Karl Maiers book, This House has fallen, that: “Babangida went all out to corrupt society. Abacha was intimidating people with fear. With him gone now you can recover. But this corruption remains and it is very corrosive to society.”
Professor Akin Oyebode of the University of Lagos law department describes IBB’s attempt to return to power “as a colossal assault on the national psyche. At the end of the debate on the IMF conditionalities, he clamped on SAP, which was more draconian than the IMF conditionalities. Because he has a 50-bedroom house at Minna, he thinks the world is his oyster. He latches on the popular yearnings to launder his image. He has dirty rotten underwear that he wants to clean so that people will give him a new improved IBB. IBB is a bad statement to the whole world that at the end of the day we again brought Babangida to the scene. I don’t want my children to live under Babangida. I won’t live under Babangida.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Did Tukur Mamu Name Terrorists’ Sponsors? / APC, PDP Dey Craze - Datti Attacks Opposition Parties At Lagos Rally / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 271
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.