Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida (23101 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / Presidency: I’ll Run If God Permits Me – Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by metalgong5(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2010
The empty vessels are only known for their characteristic noise;definitely, their noise wont stop IBB from winning the presidential election come 2011. .  . .
IBB remains the best candidate amongst all the potential aspirants for the office of Nigerian presidency.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Enjoyment1(f): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2010
ElRazur:

I posted this in another thread, but I am sure it is relevant here.

"I wonder if Babangida still open his own mail? If so, I think sending him a mail packed with Anthrax and Cyanide dust may be a good idea.

I can get these things in the UK, but then are monitored and as such may trigger an alarm. I swear, someone should look into this. I am sure it is the only cost effective way of taking him out.

smiley

Yes I hate him THAT much.  smiley"

Na wah oh!. Even though you hate IBB that much, does it warrant Anthrax and Cyanide? Leave the law of natural justice to catch up with the fool and the host of fools around him. I thought they should learnt lessons from what happened to Rimi?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Enjoyment1(f): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2010
metal-gong:

The empty vessels are only known for their characteristic noise;definitely, their noise wont stop IBB from winning the presidential election come 2011. .  . .
IBB remains the best candidate amongst all the potential aspirants for the office of Nigerian presidency.

That is what you all said about OBJ. Now, you have started with IBB again!.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by ElRazur: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2010
Enjoyment1:

That is what you all said about OBJ. Now, you have started with IBB again!.

LWKMD

Did he really? grin grin grin I go die o!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Na wah oh!. Even though you hate IBB that much, does it warrant Anthrax and Cyanide? Leave the law of natural justice to catch up with the fool and the host of fools around him. I thought they should learnt lessons from what happened to Rimi?
i hope he doesnt die while campaigning.lol
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by ojimboIV: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
i've said it before, why do they give publicity to a madman?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by BigB11(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2010
The return of the Dragon. There is no stopping now, IBB must rule again.

IBB, the only solution that will restore things back to normal effectively and efficiently.

1. He completely understands Nigeria as a country and what is wrong with our nation more than anybody.

2. He is well respected by every single politician in Nigeria today, hence, they will follow his command without any question.

3. His ideas are incredible and will this nation back to the top within a very short period.

4. He has too much to lose if things are not done correctly this time around.
Hence, he's prepared to work day and night to bring this nation back to the top.

5. He will easily get 100 percent support from all the big wigs in this country, which is absolutely a plus.

5. His unique wisdom will bring all Nigerians together

6. Nigeria will be respected again around the world.

FYI:It has been confirmed that Goodluck has already given his complete support.

Insha Allah IBB will lead us again.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by KnowAll(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2010
[size=16pt]The fact is Jonathan cannot be a VP to any present Governor from the North, hence why IBB is the one running for the Presidency as a concessional candidate. [/size]
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by money2ride: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
"if ''we'' is in reference to you and your friends then i will agree,however if you meant nigerians, then you are in minority.amongst artisans,semi-literates,okada riders,miscreants,yahoo boys,419ers and the average street people,ibb is loved and by calculations majority of voters fall into that class.the only power that can stop ibb is legal power."
If u think he is loved by so many of us let him contest. He (IBB) would learn the hard way that he is not as maradonic as the name ascribed to him.
He cannot benefit from what he could not give in more than 8years of his misrule. IBB, Go home most of us are fed up with. U
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by monkeyleg: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2010
What a country we have. The attitude of our people only proves that 2011 will be worse than 2007. I have started learning how to mange my expectation.

What ever we get we all take. It has long been agreed that Nigerians really do have the leaders they deserve, IBB no different.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Devonian(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2010
Things really hadn't fallen apart when in 1958 Achebe legendarly wrote his novel. Babangida's return to the Presidency with the likes of Halilu Akilu, the agent of death and murderer, would sound Nigeria's death knell, hammering the last nail into the nation's coffin.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by deb(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
The empty vessels are only known for their characteristic noise;definitely, their noise wont stop IBB from winning the presidential election come 2011. . . .

The Nigerian people deserve the kind of leadership they have if not how can you fathom people asking Babangida
to come back to be Nigeria's president after all the evil he has done to this nation. The height of our problems in
this nation started from him now people are saying we should go back. What has he to offer that he cudn't have done
in his last illegal 8years reign when he had all the veto power?

Alot of our Nigeria people are just backward in their thinking and it sad for our nation. Shame
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 4Play(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2010
The rumoured bid of former military President, Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) to contest the presidency in 2011 was yesterday confirmed in Awka, Anambra State capital as politicians commenced mobilisation of support for him.

Former state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Ifeatu Obi-Okoye who confirmed this shortly after a meeting of “The New Face Organization,” stated that IBB would in the nearest future be officially declared for the race.

Obi-Okoye who is the state coordinator of the organisation, told newsmen that members of the organisation across the country were only awaiting the principal’s formal declaration.

He said: “The presidential ambition of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida is one agenda we carry with a lot of passion. For a decade now, this country has not produced inspirational and charismatic leaders in the mould of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa and the likes of them.”

The former PDP boss also confirmed that preparations for IBB’s declaration had reached an advanced stage, just as coordinators and members of the campaign organizations were presently fine-tuning all other arrangements for the declaration which, according to him, would come up before the presidential primaries.

Speaking further on why they were mobilising support for the former leader, Obi-Okoye said, “In IBB we see a lot of hope for our generation and this country. His good-will cuts across ethnic barriers, class, religion, age and pedigree. His benevolence and charm is unprecedented.

So mind-numbingly irritating you can only laugh.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/apr/08/national-08-04-2010-009.htm
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by jimmysho(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2010
he just want to make some noise, he is going no where because he is a goner already. mark my words
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Enjoyment1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i hope he doesnt die while campaigning.lol

I still cannot understand what he wants, or perhaps, forgot in the office?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by sjeezy8: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2010
IBB wont win if jonathan runs with Gasau. Making gasau president in 2015.
and ibb defnately wont win if kalu is his vp- Kalu
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Enjoyment1(f): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

IBB wont win if jonathan runs with Gasau. Making gasau president in 2015.
and ibb defnately wont win if kalu is his vp- Kalu

But if IBB contest with James Ibori, he might win oh!.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2010
I weep cry cry cry
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by sjeezy8: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2010
@enjoyments- ibori is finished

his best bet is donald duke or odili
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Enjoyment1(f): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

@enjoyments- ibori is finished

his best bet is donald duke or odili

That man is cat with nine lives. He is now running from post to pole. He has been in series of meetings with IBB. That is where I got my assumption from.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by sjeezy8: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
ibori is too risky
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Enjoyment1(f): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

ibori is too risky

But you do not have a choice here. If he can win the London case, the sky is the limit.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by sjeezy8: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2010
he won in london because yaraduas govt backed him but now its a different story.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Enjoyment1(f): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

he won in london because yaraduas govt backed him but now its a different story.

Irrespective of what happens there, Ibori may sacrifice those ladies for the post of VP, so far he is not indicted. He could just tell them to go down, and he will stuff their accounts with monies, that will see even the seventh generation,so long his political ambition is not tempered with.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
Big B1:

The return of the Dragon. There is no stopping now, IBB must rule again.

IBB, the only solution that will restore things back to normal effectively and efficiently.

1. He completely understands Nigeria as a country and what is wrong with our nation more than anybody.

2. He is well respected by every single politician in Nigeria today, hence, they will follow his command without any question.

3. His ideas are incredible and will this nation back to the top within a very short period.

4. He has too much to lose if things are not done correctly this time around.
Hence, he's prepared to work day and night to bring this nation back to the top.

5. He will easily get 100 percent support from all the big wigs in this country, which is absolutely a plus.

5. His unique wisdom will bring all Nigerians together

6. Nigeria will be respected again around the world.

FYI:It has been confirmed that Goodluck has already given his complete support.

Insha Allah IBB will lead us again.

you guys keep dragging God into very unnecessary issues.what has Allah got to do with ibb's bid instead i wish God strike him.your praise-worshipping of ibb with your over-exaggeration of his profile will not get him the president insha allah
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Enjoyment1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2010
When a case seems to defy human understanding, you call on GOD to help.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Shoot2Kill: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2010
Fellow Nigerians do not panic.

IBB will be taken care of, US support or not.

As for those of you corrupt individuals who want to publicly support his candidacy, i will advise you desist from such actions if you don't want to meet an untimely passing.

We are armed and dangerous and will eliminate all enemies of the republic. We are highly trained and we will cause the kind of chaos that Nigerians have never seen before.

Nigeria is our home and we have risen to take back our homeland from the evil degenerate cabals whose only goal is to suck the country dry.

We have warned you to stay away from politics but it seems the only language an animal like you understands is sniper fire and we shall gladly oblige you.

Do not be mistaken, our organisation is far more sophisticated than anything your thugs has ever encountered, we have eyes and ears everywhere and we shall strike all corrupt individuals who are seeking office with deadly force.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by ojimboIV: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
wannabe reporters continue to tail this madman ibb all over the country.
they should let him doodle in his little corner.
when he's ready, he should come out and state officially his intentions to contest.
then nigerians will tell him exactly what they think of him.
he has this attitude of chickening out when the chips are down.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Oboma1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

Fellow Nigerians do not panic.

IBB will be taken care of, US support or not.

As for those of you corrupt individuals who want to publicly support his candidacy, i will advise you desist from such actions if you don't want to meet an untimely passing.

We are armed and dangerous and will eliminate all enemies of the republic. We are highly trained and we will cause the kind of chaos that Nigerians have never seen before.

Nigeria is our home and we have risen to take back our homeland from the evil degenerate cabals whose only goal is to suck the country dry.

We have warned you to stay away from politics but it seems the only language an animal like you understands is sniper fire and we shall gladly oblige you.

Do not be mistaken, our organisation is far more sophisticated than anything your thugs has ever encountered, we have eyes and ears everywhere and we shall strike all corrupt individuals who are seeking office with deadly force.

Ol boy!. Where did get all these weapons from? I hope they will not find their way to Jos!.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by EmperorOlu: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
May GOD punish all you Nigerians on this forum who are clamouring for IBB.No wonder the "whiteman" say we Nigerians are monkeys? Even monkeys are smarter than us!

Who is in his right mind will want IBB to come back to power? This is the same man who ruined Nigeria’s economy and you BASTARDS are praying to GOD to let him come back. You lot are pathetic and i hope you all die a horrible death.

If you can wish that monster upon Nigeria then you don't deserve peace in your life ,i and many others will not allow IBB to rule again. You may think it is an idle threat but trust me blood will flow. IBB stay away ,you have been warned.I advise you all to stay tuned.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Oboma1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
EmperorOlu:

May GOD punish all you Nigerians on this forum who are clamouring for IBB.No wonder the "whiteman" say we Nigerians are monkeys? Even monkeys are smarter than us!

Who is in his right mind will want IBB to come back to power? This is the same man who ruined Nigeria’s economy and you BASTARDS are praying to GOD to let him come back. You lot are pathetic and i hope you all die a horrible death.

If you can wish that monster upon Nigeria then you don't deserve peace in your life ,i and many others will not allow IBB to rule again. You may think it is an idle threat but trust me blood will flow. IBB stay away ,you have been warned.I advise you all to stay tuned.

My guy, you really harsh oh!. No right thinking Nigerian, will support IBB.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
EmperorOlu:

ibb never ruined nigerian economy.nigeria was and is still dependent on oil for its revenue.the 12billion windfall that you guys are crucifying ibb for occured during the golf war when oil rose to 40 dollars per barrel for 1 month.for the past 12 years,oil has peaked at 150 dollars per barrel and is somewhere around 62 dollars right now.nigeria's production was also below 1.2 million barrels per day then.right now,it is above 2million.do the maths and let your conscience judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima / Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties / AFCFTA Trade Agreement Signed By Buhari: What You Need To Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.