Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida (23099 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / Presidency: I’ll Run If God Permits Me – Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
Again, why compare with Obasanjo? Why? IBB has a record, you do your cause better to compare his current claims with his past record. Trying to compare willy nilly makes absolutely no sense. And that is why I have up to this point tried to pull the man's own record so we understand that this same man DENIED us the very same he claims he will give us today, during his 8 years as president of the same exact country, the same exact people etc. Why would we want to bring him back to rule again today after all we have discovered of his ability to rule?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
It is pure stupidity for anyone who knows me here on nairaland to suggest that I support IBB because of personal gains. You guys still have a lot to learn about Igbo people. We are not all for sale, you know undecided. If we are, OBJ will still be in Aso rock and Andy Uba will be the governor of Anambra state.

Normally, I would prefer a NEW and BETTER candidate from anywhere in Nigeria, but our history warns me against that. We were all here when Obasanjo came out of jail in 1998 hungry and dusty and clinching a bible. We all shouted for joy when he emerged president because we believed that jail must have changed the man. Alas we were wrong! In under a year, he was already scheming to undermine the congress (both houses)!

Those who said that Igbos controlled the senate presidency under him- NO they didn't! It was Adulsalami Abubakar organised transition which allowed the zoning in the PDP. So 1998 -2007 was not Obasanjo's zoning. It was PDP's before he came on board. While he was on board, he sponsored the impeachment of three Senate Presidents -Okadigbo, Enwerem and Wabara. Only Nnamani survived because the north were then determined to stop Obasanjo's schemes.

Why is OBJ still being discussed? Because he still basically dictates what happens in PDP. An IBB presidency will stop all that.

So that is why I'm adopting (strictly my personal views) the notion of the devil I know is better than the angel I don't know. I am watching the strategic political scenarios. I don't watch pedestrian things.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

It is pure stupidity for anyone who knows me here on nairaland to suggest that I support IBB because of personal gains. You guys still have a lot to learn about Igbo people. We are not all for sale, you know undecided. If we are, OBJ will still be in Aso rock and Andy Uba will be the governor of Anambra state.

No, please stop. I KNOW IBO People and they do not all think as you do. In fact, anyone who really understands ibos knows for a fact that once you leave a certain village, and move to another, chances are you get a completely different point of view. Please STOP RAMBLING thinking you speak for all Ibos. In the time I have been conversing with you on this particular thread, I have consulted six ibos who think you an idiot for presuming you speak the mind of all Ibos when it comes to IBB.

If you really are ibo and love ibo people, then you will know to stop bringing down a whole tribe by claiming they all subscribe to the same brand of delusions that you do.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
@otawa--you dont understand.obasanjo was a former military president but he believed in democracy and handed over to sheu shagari while that ibb of a human being had the same opportunity to hand over to abiola,what did he do.he nullified the election because he doesnt believe in democracy.NOW YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN OBASANJO AND BABANGIDA
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

No, please stop. I KNOW IBO People and they do not all think as you do. In fact, anyone who really understands ibos knows for a fact that once you leave a certain village, and move to another, chances are you get a completely different point of view. Please STOP RAMBLING thinking you speak for all Ibos. In the time I have been conversing with you on this particular thread, I have consulted six ibos who think you an idiot for presuming you speak the mind of all Ibos when it comes to IBB.

If you really are ibo and love ibo people, then you will know to stop bringing down a whole tribe by claiming they all subscribe to the same brand of delusions that you do.

What I hate is personal attacks, but I won't let it derail me.

First, stop calling[b] IGBO[/b] people IBOs. I know you've been warned severally by other Igbos here but you won't listen because of your contempt for us. Please try for once. cool

How do you even come off thinking I speak for Igbo people? What are you smoking? angry angry angry

I don't speak for Igbo people, I speak for myself! cool I only happen to be Igbo, and am watching the strategic pictures of Nigeria. There is no paddyman for jungle. Nigeria is a jungle and I have to survive in it! I don't have the luxury of dreaming. IBB understands Nigeria. He is better than all those from his side of Nigeria (most of who have no clue undecided like Yar adua) about Nigeria's core issues. He is diplomatic and courageous enough to effect needed change at the center.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by naso2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
dinachi:

Yes it is unarguably correct that Babangida annulled an election acclaimed as the freest and fairest ever in Nigeria as military president, but let us not forget that no body has been able to ever hold a more credible elction since then and as far as I am concerned, that is his only sin.

Chei see logic. grin grin grin grin

I came tops in a maths course in the university. How? After cancelling out my entire work on the first three sets of answer sheets, I finally got a fourth one , answered all the questions correctly, but refused to submit the answer sheet at the end of the exam. I took it home. Am I not better than the students that did not answer all questions correctly but remebered to submit their answer booklets?

You see your logic?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Echidime(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
he is the only candidate that can beat jonathan in next years elections.

But he don't have much Goodluck like Goodluck Jonathan so he wil fail.

He can only win election in nigeria if he can bring back MKO to life and sworn him in as president grin grin grin grin if he can't do that then he is lost
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

First, stop calling[b] IGBO[/b] people IBOs. I know you've been warned severally by other Igbos here but you won't listen because of your contempt for us. Please try for once. cool

First and foremost, I did not attack your person there. I simply wanted to get it through to you that you INSULT the intelligence of ALL IBOS out there when you presume you SPEAK FOR ALL and KNOW WHAT ALL IBOS think in this, and that is a fact. I have gotten the inputs of other ibos in this. I even presented your logic to them to understand if they agree that your experience is typical to other ibos who lived through the Babangida regime of the late 80's/early 90's. In my previous post, all I did was convey their reactions to your own claims. No Personal Attack here! just letting you know, and understand YOU CANNOT go around generalizing, thinking you are doing what you are for all ibo land.

Onlytruth:

How do you even come off thinking I speak for Igbo people? What are you smoking? angry angry angry
Do you read your own posts before posting on here?

Onlytruth:

I don't speak for Igbo people, I speak for myself! cool I only happen to be Igbo, and am watching the strategic pictures of Nigeria. There is no paddyman for jungle. Nigeria is a jungle and I have to survive in it! I don't have the luxury of dreaming. IBB understands Nigeria. He is better that all those from his side of Nigeria (most of who have no clue undecided like Yar adua) about Nigeria's core issues. He is diplomatic and courageous enough to effect needed change at the center.
Excusez moi! Speaking for self is not same as coming in here, generalizing and presuming all of Ibo land shares the same brand of delusions you do. The average Ibo man in the streets of Aba would likely fight you for thinking you understand ibo land with the way you spew the stuff you on here about iboland. They do not all immediately jump to spewing tribal trash when the road to Uzuakoli collapses for the umpteenth time, or when erosion claims another inch of the road to uturu, and the governor refuses to do much about it yet again. The people do not think all think federal government when faulks road floods up for the 100th time in their lifetime. Many of them know that the problem is right there where they are, and so please stop assuming you speak for even these intelligent folks.

Now on your personal opinion of IBB, like I said earlier, I will accept that it is yours but please STOP/Desist from assuming all IBOS think as you do.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by violent(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
We have a country of 150 million people, and some idiot only thinks the best way Nigeria can move forward is for a crook that set us back for many years to come back into power.

Now i'm more than convinced that people's idiocy knows absolutely no boundaries.

Many will never think of what is or what is not best for the country, they'd rather stick to thinking along stúpid ethnic lines, who cares if Babginda is Igbo or chinese, personally i dont give a flying rat's arse, its just absolutely unbelievable that someone wants him back in power.

He fúcked us once, it will be a shame and doom if we allow him again.

And stop being retards, comparing him to Obasanjo makes absolutely no sense in this case, Obasanjo failed us, we don't need another failure!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by boyt1: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2010
IBB MAY DIE b/4 2011. There is a strong Stigma attached to IBB. The stigma of corruption, 419, Drug Barron and may move naija towards Sharia.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by akigbemaru: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

First, stop calling[b] IGBO[/b] people IBOs.

1) That means the Ebos landing in Virginal is not for Igbos. Because you guys claim its Igbos.
2) The Ibo lele dance in Haiti is not for Igbos then. But let me clarify that, the ibo lele dance has nothing to do with Igbos, band was just praising Yoruba and Dahomey deities in form of Rock n Roll.
3) A store named Ibo Landing, NYC has become both tourist and pilgrim ground for Igbos. They think the lady shared any history with them; conversely, it’s capital NO.

If anybody says they have found some Ibo inventors in USA, Canada and other Western world. You would have been so excited about it. Despite, it was not written as Igbo.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Oboma1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
akigbemaru:

1) That means the Ebos landing in Virginal is not for Igbos. Because you guys claim its Igbos.
2) The Ibo lele dance in Haiti is not for Igbos then. But let me clarify that, the ibo lele dance has nothing to do with Igbos, band was just praising Yoruba and Dahomey deities in form of Rock n Roll.
3) A store named Ibo Landing, NYC has become both tourist and pilgrim ground for Igbos. They think the lady shared any history with them; conversely, it’s capital NO.

If anybody says they have found some Ibo inventors in USA, Canada and other Western world. You would have been so excited about it. Despite, it was not written as Igbo.
[color=#000099][/color]

What a dimension, this discussion has taken.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

First and foremost, I did not attack your person there. I simply wanted to get it through to you that you INSULT the intelligence of ALL IBOS out there when you presume you SPEAK FOR ALL and KNOW WHAT ALL[b] IBOS[/b] think in this, and that is a fact. I have gotten the inputs of other ibos in this. I even presented your logic to them to understand if they agree that your experience is typical to other[b] ibos[/b] who lived through the Babangida regime of the late 80's/early 90's. In my previous post, all I did was convey their reactions to your own claims. No Personal Attack here! just letting you know, and understand YOU CANNOT go around generalizing, thinking you are doing what you are for all ibo land.
Do you read your own posts before posting on here?
Excusez moi! Speaking for self is not same as coming in here, generalizing and presuming all of Ibo land shares the same brand of delusions you do. The average Ibo man in the streets of Aba would likely fight you for thinking you understand ibo land with the way you spew the stuff you on here about[b] iboland[/b].  They do not all immediately jump to spewing tribal trash when the road to Uzuakoli collapses for the umpteenth time, or when erosion claims another inch of the road to uturu, and the governor refuses to do much about it yet again. The people do not think all think federal government when faulks road floods up for the 100th time in their lifetime. Many of them know that the problem is right there where they are, and so please stop assuming you speak for even these intelligent folks.

Now on your personal opinion of IBB, like I said earlier, I will accept that it is yours but please STOP/Desist from assuming all IBOS think as you do.   

I think I have already achieved my aim here which is to expose people like you. You cannot even hide your contempt for us -IBOS this IBOS that.

YES I SPEAK FOR IGBOS HERE. Go hang if you don't like that!  cool
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

I think I have already achieved my aim here which is to expose people like you. You cannot even hide your contempt for us -IBOS this IBOS that.

YES I SPEAK FOR IGBOS HERE. Go hang if you don't like that!  cool

NO YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR IBOS here. You speak for yourself but in a deluded way think you speak for ALL Ibos. I don't need to hang myself when I can easily respond telling you you lie when you say that.  smiley

My only contempt here is not with Ibos as any intelligent mind can decipher at this point. I have a problem with you however claiming to speak for a MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who likely do not even care for their cause or have any idea it even exists.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
Anyway, back to my message. IBB is not the worst that can happen to me next year. I see far worse possibility!
I remember one guy from the north saying that Yar adua would be worse than Shagari even before he won the elections. People waved him off with things like Yar adua's masters degree. We now know better.
Until I see someone with a better proven record of fairness from the north who can surpass IBB, I'm sticking with this devil.  cool cool cool
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

NO YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR[b] IBOS [/b]here. You speak for yourself but in a deluded way think you speak for ALL Ibos. I don't need to hang myself when I can easily respond telling you you lie when you say that.  smiley

Yes, I do not speak for IBOS, I speak for NDIGBOcool
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

Yes, I do not speak for IBOS, I speak for NDIGBO. cool

NOPE! You can only claim to speak on behalf of a group where you are given that right to. Last I checked, many of the ibos I know have no idea of your existence, let alone what you stand for. So, NO, you stilll do not speak for Ibos.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

NOPE! Only you are going to give us a list of all those who make up that group above, assuming you are still not referring to the general Ibo populace, You still DO NOT speak for that group either.

Whatever! I know of only ONE tribe with a semblance of that name NDI IGBO also called IGBO. Anything else is an aberration.

Meanwhile don't derail this thread!

I'm sticking with the devil called IBB. cool
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 006(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
It's funny how these Yorubas are panicking because IBB said he would run. Where were you Yorubas when OBJ contested? Crasy tribalists!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
Well, @Onlytruth, I  think about 6 posts prior, I explained how it is OK for you to claim the man but just do not bring all IBOs into your shell. Ibos do not all subscribe to the cheap delusion that the devil is better than  . . . .  Many of them, some of whom I am quite close to, are actually very intelligent individuals who strive for the best no matter the situation. That  you are willing to settle is your lot, not that of the Ibo tribe.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 006(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Well, @Onlytruth, I  think about 6 posts prior, I explained how it is OK for you to claim the man but just do not bring all IBOs into your shell. Ibos do not all subscribe to the cheap delusion that the devil is better than  . . . .  Many of them, some of whom I am quite close to, are actually very intelligent individuals who strive for the best no matter the situation. That  you are willing to settle is your lot, not that of the Ibo tribe.

I wonder how Yorubas protested against OBJ's candidacy.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
@006, I don't give a hoot how Yoruba's prostest Obasanjo's candidacy. The whole country did not protest  . . . why would anyone? We had, up till that very time wanted democracy and were willing to get it first before asserting ourselves. Now that we have it, what is wrong with Yoruba's protesting now? Or is it too much for you to handle? By the way, even Hausa's and Ibo's are protesting. Look out to see what is going on.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Believe me, the moment you sit down, calm down and pick up your Nigerian history 101 or Nigerian politics 101, when you finish it, you would begin to see my point. Mind you that every people have a leadership. It is not by coincidence that you have few leaders and majority being led. What I see is what a potential leader sees.

You may not believe it but I want Nigeria to work. Nigeria will NOT WORK with the continued marginalization and scheming out of my people from Nigeria's leadership positions. It will not work. It can only lead to disintegration.

That is why I am more virulent in my hatred of OBJ than you could ever begin to understand.
Nigeria is the only country where you anthropologically find the Igbo, unlike other major tribes. So, my stake in it is HUGE. Therefore I will not allow myself to become a minority in a country I should be a majority. No Igbo with enough political sense would argue against my position.  cool
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 006(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@006, I don't give a hoot how Yoruba's prostest Obasanjo's candidacy. The whole country did not protest  . . . why would anyone? We had, up till that very time wanted democracy and were willing to get it first before asserting ourselves. Now that we have it, what is wrong with Yoruba's protesting now? Or is it too much for you to handle? By the way, even Hausa's and Ibo's are protesting. Look out to see what is going on.

Yorubas are just bitter IBB annulled June 12 election and that is just it. No good intentions for the nation; they are just concerned about themselves since they all prefer a devil from yorubaland to an angel from another. So they should just keep their mouths shut this time.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
Yorubas are just bitter IBB anulled June 12 election and that is just it. No good intentions for the nation; they are just concerned about themselves since they all prefer a devil from yorubaland to an angel from another. So they should just keep their mouths shut this time.

What? How old are you again?

So, all the yorubas who suport him are what then? I don't get the reasoning above. You presume to speak for a whole tribe neglecting the fact that all you seem to be doing is speaking out of ignorance yourself?

I am not going to get into tribal nonsense with you or anyone. At least try to show the Yoruba's that you yourself are not bitter by being less bitter in your retorts.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

So, all the yorubas who suport him are what then? I don't get the reasoning above. You presume to speak for a whole tribe neglecting the fact that all you seem to be doing is speaking out of ignorance yourself?

I am not going to get into tribal nonsense with you or anyone. At least try to show the Yoruba's that you yourself are not bitter by being less bitter in your retorts.

So you know how to write Yoruba but turn resolutely ignorant when you write IGBO. That duplicity is what I hate most in commentators here. You better repent.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by 006(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Well unfortunately, I’m older than you are.
What I’m saying is that Yorubas didn’t field any candidate in AD just because OBJ was running; someone whose 1st term in office was a mess and just survived impeachment.
What’s the rationale for all these screaming from Yorubas against IBB’s candidacy?
If you’re not tribalistic and biased, well God save you.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
Believe me, the moment you sit down, calm down and pick up your Nigerian history 101 or Nigerian politics 101, when you finish it, you would begin to see my point. Mind you that every people have a leadership. It is not by coincidence that you have few leaders and majority being led. What I see is what a potential leader sees.

Dude, you have NO POINT. Nothing in Nigeria's history supports any of the claims you have made of this man or the Ibo people. At no point in their history have they been united in MIND and in deed as you supposedly want to claim is reason why you purport to speak for a people.

You may not believe it but I want Nigeria to work. Nigeria will NOT WORK with the continued marginalization and scheming out of my people from Nigeria's leadership positions. It will not work. It can only lead to disintegration.

Seriously, I don't give a hoot if you want Nigeria to work or not. I will not tell you that the country will not break up tommorow. Do I think the solution would come that way? Heck no. But considering our history and how we always go for the left rather than making a right, I believe it could possibly happen. I only hope God cushion the fall for the less priviledge who will likely continue to suffer for no just reason.

No one has schemed out Ibos. The current VP and some of the members of the last FEC, who rather than impeach, retained a comatose president, are from the South. The current INEC chair is from the south. Orji, who burried a state in piles of rubbish is in the south and the state is in the south.

Continuing to play the victim song is not doing you and yours any good, is it?

That is why I am more virulent in my hatred of OBJ than you could ever begin to understand.
Nigeria is the only country where you anthropologically find the Igbo, unlike other major tribes. So, my stake in it is HUGE. Therefore I will not allow myself to become a minority in a country I should be a majority. No Igbo with enough political sense would argue against my position.  

ROFLMAO!!! In your hatred you forget that IBB is an Obasanjo ally, likely. Remember the picture with IBB, Obasanjo and Yar adua in it only a couple of months ago? ROFLMAO!!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
Well unfortunately, I’m older than you are.
What I’m saying is that Yorubas didn’t field any candidate in AC just because OBJ was running; someone whose 1st term in office was a mess and just survived impeachment.
What’s the rational for all these screaming from Yorubas against IBB’s candidacy?
If you’re not tribalistic and biased, well God save you.

Older than I am in internet years? Probably but I doubt you are in actual years, from your comments so far.

Nigerians oooh!!! Short-term memory issues ooo!!! I still say, your hate for Obj might be what he needs to get his circle complete. Continue thinking you score one against the Yorubas when you vote IBB. Remember the picture with IBB, Yar adua and Obj in it? Think who will be rejoicing with you when all three men in that picture get a go at the presidency coutersy of your hatred for your fellow Nigerian who just happens to be of a different tribe.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Onlytruth(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
Anyway as I was saying, I will vote for IBB if he picks a VP I can trust. I will not be blackmailed by duplicitous characters with questionable morality.

If OBJ was good, IBB must be better. cool
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
006:

It's funny how these Yorubas are panicking because IBB said he would run. Where were you Yorubas when OBJ contested? Crasy tribalists!
there is too much display of ignorant by you guys.if you were still younger in 1999/2003 elections,then i would implore that you go for consultation and find if obasanjo won his own ward.olodo
006:

Yorubas are just bitter IBB annulled June 12 election and that is just it. No good intentions for the nation; they are just concerned about themselves since they all prefer a devil from yorubaland to an angel from another. So they should just keep their mouths shut this time.
first and foremost,the difference between the two ex-general was that while obasano chose to handover to shagari,babangida choose to annuled abiola's election.he killed kudirat abiola,he single-handledly cripple nigeria economy through his structural adjustment programme,he ruled for 8 years of death and bitterness.many people were killed into the ocean until he was overthrown by his chief of staff;abacha.ibb introduced official corruption into our system of govt.chop i chop govt and you people are now defending him to return to power.were you people not matured enough to witness the oputa panel tribunal and hear the treacherous atrocities committed by babangida regime.some of us are eithe short-sighted or suffer from passive decay
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Rastamann: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
He is a Nigerian and qualifies to run, so what is the problem here? He has not been found guilty of any misappropriation, or embezzlement or crime, so you guys should let him exhibit his franchise. If he has committed any offence or crime, let the government prosecute him before the election, if not make una allow the man do wetin he won do o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Hated School Failed Waec & Almost Became A Mechanic / Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima / Fear Of Buhari: Govs Rush To Declare Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.