Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida (23104 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / Presidency: I’ll Run If God Permits Me – Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by BEEGEAGLE: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2010
IS FORMER PRESIDENT BABANGIDA POSITIONING HIMSELF FOR THE 2011 NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL RACE?

The recently-held celebration of the 54th birthday anniversary of Otunba Gbenga Daniel(OGD), the incumbent governor of Ogun State, SW Nigeria ended up becoming a political carnival of sorts with the painstaking enumeration by the speakers of what they deem to be the achievements of the regime of former President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida(fondly called IBBby admirers), who ruled Nigeria as military dictator between 1985 and 1993. The event itself was chaired by IBB and had some of his diehard supporters during the better-forgotten 1990-93 epoch putting in a strong showing. Some were even guest speakers. So we had in attandance Bola Ajibola, his former Attorney General, Yemi Farounbi who romances most governments in power anyway, former Daily Times Sole Administrator/MD Tola Adeniyi and serial Commissioner in Ogun State Taiwo Alimi.

It is not difficult to imagine that a synergy exists between IBB and OGD (who has had his mandatory two-terms as governor and is possibly aspiring to grander things such as the Vice Presidency) ahead of the 2011 presidential polls. As if to buttress my suspicion, Governor Daniel actually used the occasion to ask that Nigerians forgive IBB. For a man who has never come out to clearly admit that he erred on the June 12 thing, the fact that this was said without blinking and to IBB’s own hearing does suggest CLEARLY that it was an image laundering exercise ahead of “something”.

It is not inconceivable that the men who shape Nigeria’s destiny for good or bad are poised to return IBB to the Presidency. Given the gerontocratic slant of our national politics with experience always being mouthed everywhere, IBB is a comparatively detribalised Nigerian (bridge builders, they call them here) and the acrimony thus far created by the attempt to prevent the ascension to the presidency of Dr Goodluck Jonathan by ethnosectional ideologues has badly affected our fragile national unity in such a way as has only been surpassed in malevolent intent by the June 12 fiasco and its aftermath.

Now, the ruling Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) has zoned the Presidency to Northern Nigeria until 2015 and with the shadow of doubt overhanging President Umaru Musa YarAdua’s ability to continue in office on account of his fragile health, the establishment may be searching for a replacement from his own part of the country.

CONCLUDING PART:

http://beegeagle./2010/04/06/is-ibb-positioning-himself-for-the-2011-presidential-race/
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by marvix(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^^
You may not believe it but I'm actually looking for the solution to Nigeria's problems.
You cannot have a carnival in the middle of a war. What you do first is stop the war, then you can throw a huge party.
Most people here are thinking like I was in 1998 when I was wondering why Wole Soyinka could not become president. Instead it was a criminal in jail called Obasanjo that was dusted up. That was the real Nigeria then, this is the real Nigeria now. We do not have a system that can produce an Obama. Not yet. After restructuring and some serious rectifications, we will then have an environment for that. Right now, it is utopia.
If you cannot follow this logic, I cannot help you.

Onlytruth are u sure u are truly interested in solutions for Nigeria. Allow me to put ur analogy in the right perspective, in 1998 when we were all ready to accept a national democratic president for the entire country the man in strong contention was Dr Alex Ekhueme, but in a bid to satisfy the Yorubas who felt they lost out on Abiola we brought bac Obasanjo who ended up ruinin us for 8yrs the way Ekhueme could never have done, he held us hostage in d name of bein a former military man the way Ekhueme could not have done, Now 2011, we are about to be freed from the nonsense arrangement of presidency zoning by the sickness of Yaradua we have a Dr Goodluck Jonathan who cant hold the nation hostage instead of going his way we are considering Babangida, Pls Nigerians dont let us plunge this country into further chaos, let us salvage this country for the future generation let us all volunteer to enlighten the populace that Jonathan is a better presidential material than Ibb and he will not be there to fill any sectional quota.

I am ready to stand, to contribute my finance and physical strength, this is what we need to do campaign for Jonathan so he and the nation knows that he has national and grassroot support this is more important than the campaign to sack Iwu, or Yaradua.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^^

You know, I really don't think these people understand the details of why Igbo would support IBB. I would give them one example. Under Obasanjo's political marginalization schemes, the Igbo (arguably the single largest tribe in Nigeria) was schemed out of the four top political positions: President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives. Notice that our peers in Nigeria -Hausa and Yoruba, never missed those positions. Obasanjo could only allow us a humiliating "Deputy Senate President" position. An Ibrahim Babangida presidency could never have allowed such idiotic marginalization. He is not moronic like OBJ. The gorilla called OBJ is even scheming for more Igbo marginalization (I won't give details here), but any Igbo who was properly suckled by his mother would put his/her eyes down to observe things for himself/herself.
Nigeria is a bed of injustice, and my people are at the recieving end of it.

IBB can help us change that.
[/b]it is either you dont know of obasanjo regime or you are being econmical with the truth.the senate president position was zoned to the igbo during the obasanjo regime.starting from chuma okadigbo who bought over 25 houses in gwarinpa in a day,pius ayim,adolphus wabara who requested for 55 million naira from el-rufai in order to be confirmed as fct minister.only ken nnamani was better.you igbo believed ibb will give you considerations if he evetually win the pdp primaries forgetting that the vice-president position is zoned to the south west.ibb is write-off in our generation.[b]
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by bisiaet: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2010
Any all I have for him the so called IBB or whatever he called himself is just a simple adage that say "Ill advice flies are always bury in the grave with dead body. That things he forgot in that Aso Rock will lead to his destruction let him carry on we shall see.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by metalgong5(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

[/b]it is either you dont know of obasanjo regime or you are being econmical with the truth.the senate president position was zoned to the igbo during the obasanjo regime.starting from [b]chuma okadigbo who bought over 25 houses in gwarinpa in a da[/b]y[b],pius ayim,adolphus wabara who requested for 55 million naira from el-rufai in order to be confirmed as fct ministe[/b]r.only ken nnamani was better.you igbo believed ibb will give you considerations if he evetually win the pdp primaries forgetting that the vice-president position is zoned to the south west.ibb is write-off in our generation.[b]

Which planet do you live? . . . . Your writings smack of total ignorance of Nigerian political events.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2010
metal-gong:

Which planet do you live? . . . . Your writings smack of total ignorance of Nigerian political events.
my remark is bold enough.go and find out about how those people were IMPEACHED out of office.olodo
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by cecegorz(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2010
am sorry for all of you rented crowds clamoring for IBB's second coming, just get all the crumbs you can from him now but just know it, 'He ain't going nowhere'

He may start off running for the presidency but he will surely end up 'RUNNING FOR HIS DEAR LIFE'
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Arkison: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
Senate Presidents 1999 - 2007

Evan(s) Ewerem
Chuba Okhadigbo
Pius Anyim
Adolf Wabara
Ken Nnamani
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by eewule(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
What are his intentions really?

With the things he did in the past I understand the hatred by my fellow Nigerians for IBB, of which I hate the idea of him ruling in Nigeria again too. But If he is a normal human being with a working brain, then at his age,he should not be aiming to loot more money, as he has enough than anybody can spend in 1 lifetime. But if he has repented (of the corruption he championed in Nigeria) and his past deeds and has a vision for our country and seeking for an oppurtunity to bring change, then i think he is one of the very few people that can succeed in this, amongst other reasons, he is likely a prominent member of the cabal behind the past govts. of Nigeria, with his great influence, if he decides to impact positive change to move Nigeria forward, He can go a long way further than other potential leaders can do.

That brings me back to the question : What are his intentions ?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by SEFAGO(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
^ Obasanjo was also old, I guess he did not loot money too
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by otawa: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
am sorry for all of you rented crowds clamoring for IBB's second coming, just get all the crumbs you can from him now but just know it, 'He ain't going nowhere'

He may start off running for the presidency but he will surely end up 'RUNNING FOR HIS DEAR LIFE'

Too late.

did Nigerians voted for Yaradua?

The same machinery that put Yaradua in place is still very much alive.

It is now that Mr Obasanja game planned became clear; he was merely preparing the ground for IBB to come back, thats why he put lame Yaradua and boy-boy Jonathan to keep the shop untill IBB is ready.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
Arkison:

Senate Presidents 1999 - 2007

Evan(s) Ewerem
Chuba Okhadigbo
Pius Anyim
Adolf Wabara
Ken Nnamani

i hope ONLYTRUTH and MENTAL-GONG can see that igbo were not marginalised during obasanj regime.they occupied the number 3 position all through the 8 years
otawa:

Too late.

did Nigerians voted for Yaradua?

The same machinery that put Yaradua in place is still very much alive.

It is now that Mr Obasanja game planned became clear; he was merely preparing the ground for IBB to come back, thats why he put lame Yaradua and boy-boy Jonathan to keep the shop untill IBB is ready.

i'm yet to witness obj declaring his support for ibb.he stopped him in 2007,how are will sure he wont be stop in 2011.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by lee007(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
I THINK WE HAVE LOST OUR COLLECTIVE MEMORY CARD AS A COUNTRY, BABANGIDA FOR PRESIDENT? WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by sesbol(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
Divine declarations: God will make IBB lose the race! He will pay for his past sins, if you do not know Nairalanders IBB used Occult powers to rule Nigeria during his days in office, i have a clear revelation on this it was when God broke the powers that he stepped aside.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by honsule(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
sesbol:

Divine declarations: God will make IBB lose the race! He will pay for his past sins, if you do not know Nairalanders IBB used Occult powers to rule Nigeria during his days in office, i have a clear revelation on this it was when God broke the powers that he stepped aside.

God pass them all.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by shotuns: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
[color=#990000][b]
ABUJA (Reuters) – Nigeria's former military leader Ibrahim Babangida is planning a political comeback by running for president nearly 25 years after he first came to power in a bloodless coup, his spokesman said on Monday.

Babangida, 68, seized power in the OPEC member state in August 1985 and went on to rule Africa's most populous nation for nearly eight years. He was forced to step down in 1993 after he canceled an election that was generally regarded as fair.

"Yes, General Babangida has decided to contest for the presidency under the (People's Democratic Party) in the 2011 presidential election," spokesman Kassim Afeagbu told Reuters.

"He is only waiting for the party timetable before he will formally declare."

He is the first major politician to publicly announce his intention to run, and he will campaign for a smaller federal government focused mainly on defense, foreign policy and the economy, leaving the rest to the states and local councils.

The ruling PDP party is expected to hold primaries in the next few months to choose their presidential candidate for the general election, which must be held by April 2011.

The race for president is expected to be wide open since many believe ailing President Umaru Yar'Adua will not seek re-election.

Acting President Goodluck Jonathan has assumed executive powers in the absence of Yar'Adua, who remains too sick to govern and has been out of the public eye since November.

Though 17 years have elapsed, Babangida's reputation has not fully recovered since he annulled the poll, in a move that paved the way for another army dictator Sani Abacha to take over.

AGE OLD PROBLEM

Analysts say voters will also be concerned about his age, reluctant to vote for another leader who may not survive a full four-year term.

"After his June 1993 election problems. He will have considerable challenges in terms of his credibility," said Bismark Rewane, head of Lagos-based Head of Financial Derivatives.

"He will also have a generational problems at his age. You need someone with a lot of vigor and energy to deal with Nigeria's huge problems."

Rewane said Babangida would be good for business as he initiated crucial economic reforms during his administration.

"There's so much bureaucracy in government. It makes government too expensive," Afeagbu said. "He wants to run a slim government that will be less bureaucratic and less expensive at the federal level.

(Reporting by Felix Onuah; Writing by Randy Fabi; Editing by Giles Elgood and Simon Cameron-Moore)[/b][

I pray this man called IBB will not succeed in his plan.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by otokx(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
If we are united then we can give him a dose of the medicine SOLUDO took.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
does anyone know what babangida meant when he said his ancestral home is in delta state.

Is there anybody in nigeria who doesnt have links to delta?

seriously.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by morpheus24: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
That man has some serious Audacity!!!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by dinachi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
Yes it is unarguably correct that Babangida annulled an election acclaimed as the freest and fairest ever in Nigeria as military president, but let us not forget that no body has been able to ever hold a more credible elction since then and as far as Iam concerned, that is his only sin. Comparatively, Obasanjo chaired over the worst elections ever in the history of the universe and yet some of you will never lift a finger and would rather regard him as an elder stateman. Double Standards!!!!Some morons keep refering to the 12 billion dollars oil windfall during babangidas era yet 16 billion dollars was stolen from only the power sector during Obasanjos tenure. In my own opinion, more that 100 billion dollars was stolen during Obasanjos tenure. Compare and contrast! That a mere special assistant (Andy Uba) could declare assets totaling more than 1.8 trillion naira after just 8 years of working with Obasanjo speaks volumes. Yet we pretend that he did better than babangida. The truth is Babangida is more gentle and so I will advice those handling his media potfolio to speak out more forcefully. Nigeria may yet be redeemed.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by dove24u(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
otokx:

If we are united then we can give him a dose of the medicine SOLUDO took.

Yes I concur grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by hackney(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!
hiiiiaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeee!!
cheiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
unu a hula eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
ololooooooooooo!!!!
ojigbijigbijigbi
Opianto!!!!!!
ovoko!!!!!!!

This thread dey make me kakaka tombo  kombo kombo.
chaka chuwueo shmkcu  shjei dhsuam djei djjdo ch dhsl
fashola pay me my money
oya make you no do cunny.
free me now!!!!
oya wine now wine omo e, oya wine e-e-e!!
oya make u sango your sango ; becos say i dey sango  your ango
wait o till i catche your ankle
paparazi want me o, they don want 2 go.
everybody just worry me,worry me,worry me.
KHIERHMICHIN.
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry tongue angry wink embarassed lipsrsealed smiley grin embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Onlytruth, is it that you are incapable of standing on your own? Why do you always think you speak for ALL IBOS? Why not voice your own opinion as just your own? You are irritating the heck out of me with that "ALL" ibo crap you keep spewing. Not all Ibos are as cheap as you are. I am not saying you were paid for it but are cheap to woo as you seem to be. Many Ibos realize and understand that IBB allowed ibo land to decay most of the time he was president. If he is now for state police, why did he spend little or no time with the Police during his time as president? The man is the reason the police force became as corrupt and unruly as it did. They were essentially left to their own during all that IBB time. That you claim to have campaigned for Authur Nzeribe and learnt politics but are still hypnotized by IBB using phrases like "True Federalism", "Police Reform", makes me continue to wonder how old you are.

Please stop letting folks mess with your minds, and instead check their track records to see what these person is capable of. IBB has a record, same as Yar adua did before we foolishly allowed ourselves to take him on for another four years, as president by the way. When the same man had failed for 8 solid years as governor prior
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by hackney(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^ Maybe his cheque is in the mail as we speak.
It's about IBB remember?
only God knows to what extent IBB will take corruption this time around
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
I just read a confirmation from BBC that IBB will indeed run for 2011.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8615529.stm

In my opinion Nigeria is finished because this is another imposition on the helpless and powerless Nigerians by the US government for their own interests.

The US does not really stand as the bastion of democracy, they are liars . They invaded Iraq to steal oil , they ignore the extremist products from Saudi because of Oil. What a shame.

Why not allow the people choose a leader , a man's man , a people's warrior, a real Nigerian ?

Africa will never never never change, we keep pandering to the west as if we have no brains of our own.

God help Nigeria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by otawa: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
In my opinion Nigeria is finished because this is another imposition on the helpless and powerless Nigerians by the US government for their own interests.

what did you or Nigerians did in 1999 when Mr Obasanjo was imposed??

Too late for anyone to cry or do anything.

The game plan is clear. The generals were did one who rubbished ATIKU in 2007 since they knew it will be impossible to have such man hande over to Mr IBB.

But we Nigerians are too dump to see the game play.

i'm yet to witness obj declaring his support for ibb.he stopped him in 2007,how are will sure he wont be stop in 2011.

That was the dummy they sold to Nigerians!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
dinachi:

Yes it is unarguably correct that Babangida annulled an election acclaimed as the freest and fairest ever in Nigeria as military president, but let us not forget that no body has been able to ever hold a more credible elction since then and as far as Iam concerned, that is his only sin. Comparatively, Obasanjo chaired over the worst elections ever in the history of the universe and yet some of you will never lift a finger and would rather regard him as an elder stateman. Double Standards!!!!

That is a BULL argument. Stop!! IBB gave himself ultimate power during those years. People, even those who have been able to come out today knew the consequence of stuffing ballots if they even tried it. When you had polling stations lined to the teeth with armed army men, what do you expect to happen where Nigerians are concerned? That Obasanjo was never able to conduct an equally fair election is absolutely no reason why we must also bring back military rule, or is it?
Anyone who lived through the brief buhari days, and the Babangida would understand quite well why Babangida was able to conduct such an election as the one of June 12th 1993. Babangida was half the reason; the fear Nigerians had for military leaders. If Abacha had conducted such an election during his time, I believe he would have been able to repeat the same, and even better, if he decided to annul the next second, not a single soul would have objected.
ROFLMAO!!
dinachi:

Some morons keep refering to the 12 billion dollars oil windfall during babangidas era yet 16 billion dollars was stolen from only the power sector during Obasanjos tenure. In my own opinion, more that 100 billion dollars was stolen during Obasanjos tenure. Compare and contrast! That a mere special assistant (Andy Uba) could declare assets totaling more than 1.8 trillion naira after just 8 years of working with Obasanjo speaks volumes. Yet we pretend that he did better than babangida. The truth is Babangida is more gentle and so I will advice those handling his media potfolio to speak out more forcefully. Nigeria may yet be redeemed.

I really feel like puking!!! Someone please tell me I am not reading all this now. How can anyone who really lived through the Babangida regime, believe that the man is gentle and good for us, forgetting that all the power he had back then was because he surrounded himself with the military, without which he will probably be no better a leader than any other person out there. Are we also going to allow him reinstall military rule?
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by akwaowoudo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
What a fallacy! He is pipe dreaming.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by otawa: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
I really feel like puking!!! Someone please tell me I am not reading all this now. How can anyone who really lived through the Babangida regime, believe that the man is gentle and good for us, forgetting that all the power he had back then was because he surrounded himself with the military, without which he will probably be no better a leader than any other person out there. Are we also going to allow him reinstall military rule?

If it is to compare the two: IBB and Mr Obasanjo. Then IBB is 100% better!

Mr Obasanjo sold Bakassi People to slavery for his 3rd games.

He wiped out the entire ODI village. He spent $16billion to give us darkness.

And finally, he brought us to a sorry state of Yaradua and Goodluck!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
otawa:

If it is to compare the two: IBB and Mr Obasanjo. Then IBB is 100% better!

Mr Obasanjo sold Bakassi People to slavery for his 3rd games.

He wiped out the entire ODI village. He spent $16billion to give us darkness.

And finally, he brought us to a sorry state of Yaradua and Goodluck!

Why in the world are you even comparing the two? Is Obasanjo running for President here? Are we going to compare him to Abacha and Idi Admin next so we can come up with something positive to justify our new found love for a man who dragged the nation down with no remorse? Why are we fund of going backwards when we are supposed to be moving forwards?  All we need to do is compare his past record with what he spews today. He claims he can do so and so but when he had 8 years prior, why didn't he pursue the very same? Simple!!!
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
its called deja vu.it reminds me notorious abacha one million march in abuja.people lost their faith and supported abacha.look at some people here that were canvassing for true democracy supporting ibb just because they want to make fast money.
Re: I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida by otawa: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
its called deja vu.it reminds me notorious abacha one million march in abuja.people lost their faith and supported abacha.look at some people here that were canvassing for true democracy supporting ibb just because they want to make fast money.

You missed the point.

The moment Mr Obasanjo was being brought back in 1999 nobody said anything, that is when it all went wrong.

Mr Obasanjo does not have two heads. So IBB is also free to be president.

What you guys should be doing is bring out a better CANDIDATE.

Why in the world are you even comparing the two? Is Obasanjo running for President here? Are we going to compare him to Abacha and Idi

Actually Mr IBB is to refined to be compared with Mr Obasanjo.

Obasanjo wiped out the enitire village in ODI, he should be compared to Idi-Ami.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari And Service Chiefs In Crucial Meeting / Rochas Okorocha And A Blind Evangelist At A Church Service In Imo (Photos) / New Seaports Underway To Ease Apapa Gridlock –NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.