Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113674 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by delivryboy: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Let's see if Linda Ikeji blog will post it on her Blog.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Intrepid01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin

Lol....on your mum's behalf...your pikin go do same for you.

6 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Casmir14(f): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry
I pity the unfortunate lady that will ruin her life by marrying you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by LarrySogo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry
I pity your wife. she'll be your family house help...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by GrammarCheck: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
judedave181:
This one week me o

WEAK, not week

6 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
I know this ogbonna from my days at imsu, real fake life.
He used to act as a love-vendor for his brother then, very bad corrupt person.
He beats women too, lurking around his brother's hotel like a vagabond.
Laura will realise her mistakes soon.
Nothing good comes from this deplorable human Ogbonna.
What he did to women then ,I nearly cried.

he and laura fit each other then. peas in a pod.both people whose only claim to fame is their successful sibling. attention whores.

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Walelavender(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Is this the one that married Linda Ikeji 's sister?

So both him and his wife are living on their siblings money and glory? No wonder they got married! Two of a kind.

Let me come and marry Linda and drive that her sister away too.
You are wicked. See bashing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by FTBOY: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
pocohantas:
Nigerian men will never allow their brother's wife enjoy her marriage in peace. Always claiming she is a third party. It's worse with igbos.

Amara too should know when and how to pick her battles.

Social media will ruin marriages.

Don't pity his wife.
He'll get the kinda wife that he deserves.
One who will also put her family before him.
This is why women rarely sacrifice for their husbands, it is the typical Naija mentality. I've heard too many stories to fall prey.
[/s]

always spreading bitterness and hate. where's the evidence that ogonna kanu actually lied? none. but because a bitch said it, it's true.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Funkybabee(f): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
peculyachi:

Friends that are will be important to you than your future wife??....you have already destroyed your home....even before getting married....

Is not destroyer sister,it's a real fact..Am a woma I can't support nonsense

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry
Bros I don't like supporting women in anything...but she's Kanu's wife hence Kanu's brother has become a 3rd party...he no longer has any rights in their home except privileges that could be withdrawn at the couple's pleasure....

16 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by iamjavadem(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is why men want sex dolls, a sex doll wont be blasting my brother on social media regardless of what he did, mumu girl. Apology loading......

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Fawklicant: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kanu Nwankwo should put his wife on a very short leash. This attitude is stupid. First was Okoye family (psquare), Now kanu? People don't know how not to use social media, bringing every family issue to the public domain. That woman needs a chain. A dog chain.

7 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Xisnin:

Your wife is your family, if you don't know that already. Never you venture into marriage because
you will be miserable and so will your wife.

Shut up! what do you know? it is people like you who treat your family anyhow that makes your wife disrespect them.

Kid, let me tell you something today. Take it or leave it. If everything changes for Kanu (I dont pray so), his wife *might* leave him but his siblings and parent will never do that. Let that stuck to your head.

And for your info, I have been married for years and no matter what, I dont joke with my family. I treat my family and my siblings well.

A word they say....

18 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by blazer2018: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin

grin It's a joke right? grin

Oh i guess not lipsrsealed

This ur stunt can embarrass ur mum (i mean no offence) in the future you know...imagine your mum in the company of her friends and one of them says her phone screen is not bright enough and your mum volunteers to give it to her smart son to change the bulb for 4k.

Imagine the embarrassment when one of them collects the fone and increases the brightness without breaking a sweat... cheesy

Your mum's reaction when she get's home is better imagined... grin

15 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by girl4rmspace(f): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
judedave181:
This one week me o

Weak u mean
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is to much to say about an in law that’s why there are private messages sha it is well just seeing this o nawa o

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Gruvychuky(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jiang:

Family first
But Family also get level,
Mom & Dad -Ist level
My kids 1st level
Bros & Sis - 2nd level
Wife - 3rd level

That's how I arrange my priorities, cause I was already a grown man who made it with help from my parents & relatives, so I won't put my wife above them as long as they are alive. My family will never betray me no matter what, but can't say the same for wife's though, some might even hate your own mom,

Am speaking from experience
When your brothers and sisters definitely get married then you will understand. Its like saying your father values his brothers more than your mother his wife

26 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Seahawk: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
hedonistical:

Which rich Nigerian man, celebrity or not, sticks to only one woman? Why should he?

Don’t ask me stupid questions
Why should he? undecided
What kind of stupid question is that?
Why do they expect faithfulness if they can’t give it? And you have the nerve to ask me an obviously sexist misogynistic question because you believe your twisted opinion deserves to be debated. Mtchew

8 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by FTBOY: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
dominique:
This is more than a match ticket, Amara must have put up with a lot of carp from Ogbonna that led to this outburst. She married Kanu as a teenager, it is very likely that Ogbonna must have been intimidating her early in the marriage. Still, it was very wrong and immature of her to call him out like that.

Btw, na Leeds United match person dey take pose ni. If it now con be premiership match nko? Na to sew the ticket for cloth use am pose for SM

it is very possible? just that? what if amara is just being arrogant? and who said ogbonna is not equally rich, even if not as rich as his elder brother?

y'all forming feminists and women empowerment association on nairaland are just funny.

shaking my personal head.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nengee: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Women breaking family bonds since the days of Adam and Eve..... Most u open him up in public for the world to his shameless act cos of a match ticket?
Kanu, talk to ur wife back to her senses. She has no right on earth to insult ur brother in public. some issues are left for the men to handle, except u telling me she is the husband and u are the wife.
Use ur head before ur head use u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Fake men and their useless brothers

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nengee: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Women breaking family bonds since the days of Adam and Eve..... Most u open him up in public for the world to his shameless act cos of a match ticket?
Kanu, talk to ur wife back to her senses. She has no right on earth to insult ur brother in public. some issues are left for the men to handle, except u telling me she is the husband and u are the wife.
Use ur head before ur head use u!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by swimmer: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Did Kanu's wife even think about how Kanu would feel about this?

Any wife that blasts her in law like this is immature and has disrespected the husband openly.

Means Kanu has no control over her home.

6 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Na so e dey start....

Fear woman...

Team sexdoll cool cool
ma niqqa!
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by k199192: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Which one is suffered together again. Because I become rich does that give everyone around me automatic privilege? Even the once that maybe doubted me. Na wa for we sef

6 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BanevsJoker(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
delivryboy:
Let's see if Linda Ikeji blog will post it on her Blog.
The best comment I've seen on Nairaland all day.

6 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why is she doing this?.. she doesn’t need the open show of shame at the village square no matter what.. moreover the internet never forgets.

4 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
His wife no try at all, must she insult him in public, if she has any issue, what's wrong telling her husband for him to take necessary action, Mr Kanu has to caution his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Shikena(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Gentle2015:

Shut up! what do you know? it is people like you who treat your family anyhow that makes your wife disrespect them.

Kid, let me tell you something today. Take it or leave it. If everything changes for Kanu (I dont pray so), his wife *might* leave him but his siblings and parent will never do that. Let that stuck to your head.

And for your info, I have been married for years and no matter what, I dont joke with my family. I treat my family and also siblings well.

A word they say....
Thank you. Some people think real life is some Nollywood movie. I respect the wives/mothers but blood is blood. My wife is not my blood. I will protect her always but she can never be above my blood my siblings. My siblings can never cease being my siblings no matter their shortcomings but we can’t say the same about a wife. A lot of water already passed under the bridge before I became husband material and my siblings were there.

Amara may have been the perfect wife till this moment but at this point she has successfully disgraced her husband’s entire family!

13 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by SHANGALORLOR: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry
I hard loved to answer you if you where married but I reserve my comment.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by maxtop(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bubble don burst, I said it earlier that that Laura Ikeji don enter one chance. All in the name of getting hooked up, she end up marrying he goat. Goodluck to them without Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Topmaike007(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...
dat z dia own but mine is dat,no useless gal can talk nonsense tin to any of my family member oo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.