Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere (35871 Views)

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Don’t Provoke Kanu To Talk, IPOB Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Angelawhite:
Cowards.

That is how you will continue to worship Buhari forever
who is dis cheap slut

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by realoscar84(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wallahi you no well dude grin grin grin

Blooddiamond:
I reckon he got it as a result of that(beating). grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by lyricalz: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
can Yoruba fight the Fulanis? lazy afonja pple, with mouth only.

6 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thinking and strategic planning by "Afonja cowards"
On a mission to take the territory of some brave village people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by stanluiz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Franking:

Wetin dey pain this one like this? Is he the Fulani herdsmen terrorising u in ur very own backyard? Of course fear no go gree una face Fulani wey face una.
He can't face his Fulani master only to come to NL and wail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kennyg101:
The only solution is for the Yoruba's and Igbo to merge and overthrow this hausas
Yoruba can never merge with dis set of animal from d east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by stanluiz(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guestlander:

Say what?
If he is your hero. Why didn't he help you people to recover Ilorin from your Fulani masters.

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Generalkaycee(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
BabaAgba79:

Your great great generations are the yeye people! Oloriburuku! Omo ale omo Igbo! Omo eran jatijati! Aileko! Omo iran-kiran.
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guestlander:

Say what?

I modified it for better comprehension
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by baysol: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Empty chest beating. The yorubas are always known to be...... grin
We shall know soon whether you ibos lie in the lurch and expect katakata to burst so that you can come on your much taunted revenge mission. You will be shell shocked by what will befall yall like the fourteen day war between Israel and vagabond arab neighbors like ibo and hausa. Let us wait and see the end, no Awolowo to plead for your sorry arses.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by stanluiz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
But you can merge with the fulani. That is why you loose Ilorin .

6 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
No the Easterners can never merge with dirty tbings like pigs and cowards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by stanluiz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guestlander:

Say what?
If he is your hero. Why didn't he help you people to recover Ilorin from your Fulani masters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
4kDdullard:
Neither do I have time for cowards.
d coward that keep defeating u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Xerum(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nobody is going to fight any war for you old fools. And the other Nigerians who have lost loved ones & assets to Fulani herdsmen attacks? That was not enough to beat drums of war abi? Cos they are creatures of lesser gods? Now cos the farm coincidentally belongs to Falae, then it is time to beat drums of war? For those who do not know, Falae belongs to the political elite class of Nigeria & I am sure his children are not in Nigeria. Falae & the stoopid Afeniferes know the right thing to do. They have representatives in Abuja, let them do smthing about the anti-grazing law, have it implemented & enforced. Nigerians don wise-up. Endeavour to do the right thing that will be beneficiary to the general populace & not just a few. If u do not, then this is just the beginning for all of you. If they like let them burn yr bia-bia. Lol

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by stanluiz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
Go and collect Ilorin back from the Fulani.

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
makky555:

I modified it for better comprehension

Really? Ugly face, ugly reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guestlander:

The coward who keep beating you at every game and on the real battlefield.

Yea... And I'll tell you how. By acting as slaves to not just the then colonial masters but to the Hausa /Fulani maggots who know nothing else than butcher their fellow human being sad angry angry angry little wonder why Yorubas are known for skull minning. Learn from your master theory

Fulani herdsmen are Sick bastards!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by baysol: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
stanluiz:
The last time I checked yorubas are still the owners of Ilorin. Wise up, what you see in play is mare politics which will soon fizzle out. Watch this space arindin omo ibo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
stanluiz:

Why couldn't you stop him from ravaging and taking your lands? Your leaders wet their pants at the mention of his name.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
4kDdullard:
No the Easterners can never merge with dirty tbings like pigs and cowards.
Lol, idiot who is dirty here, am not sure Igbo's know d meaning of coward, ur brother full ajegunle here inside slum if dey reach house for December u go start to worship them, pigs

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guestlander:

Really? Ugly face, ugly reasoning.

You could do better grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
makky555:

Yea... And I'll tell you how. By acting as slaves to not just the then colonial masters but to the Hausa /Fulani maggots who know nothing else than butcher their fellow human being sad angry angry angry little wonder why Yorubas are known for skull minning. Learn from your master theory

na mumu be dis 1, just typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Emmenyk(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Still laughing at that honest question.

4 o'clock eye, natural or as a result of... Lwkm... I wantu peee

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
makky555:

Yes, we will mine the skulls of all our enemies and that is what they deserve if they succeed in provoking a war. History is our witness.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nonaira1: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:

Yorubas are known to have used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran pigs and idiots for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

I was going to say something serious until i read this.

Are yoruba seriously accrediting themselves as fighters of Biafran war

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If yorubas that predominately sat their fat asses in Lagos the fighters; I wonder what they'll call the middle belters that actually did the fighting? Shebi na super warriors or wetin grin grin grin grin grin

Chest beating taken to another level. Chei!!

The only real fighters una had at the war was your so called black scorpion aka adekunle...who was in Lagos predominately of the time and took credit for the work of his second in command. The only time he led something, his team got whipped so bad, they demoted his ass and eventually forgot him until he died penniless. The other was obasanjo who lost a 1000 men in just an hour of his leadership.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for thread, how many times are yoruba going to say this? Abeg someone refresh my memory, didn't they make this exact threat the two times fulani invaded olu falea farm? Shebi how many times do fulani have to attack the man before they finally do something or is there "threatening to go to war" the way they plan to protect this man. Abeg pesin don tire reading the same noise

12 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
Yes the cowards in Ilorin serving their Fulani masters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
stanluiz:
another idiot just typing trash, Igbo's no get work oh na only d 1s wey dey Yoruba land dey work, see as dey just full d front page with jagons, dis dogs r jobless oh

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If I wake up and see Yorubas dressed up for war, I will go back to sleep grin - African proverb grin
grin, an igbo Talking proverb. Oso abiola came to mind. Hehehehehe. Igbo man will go n sleep grin when ordinary warning sent Chivas down that time grin

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by aspirebig: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
What happened in 1993 apart from June 12?

Osooor Abiola..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
na mumu be dis 1, just typing nonsense

Swerve...
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guestlander:

Yes, we will mine the skulls of all our enemies and that is what they deserve if they succeed in provoking a war. History is our witness.

Wrong... You mine skulls of your brothers for juju. Simpu!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo / Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.