Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere (35879 Views)

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Don’t Provoke Kanu To Talk, IPOB Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:

Yorubas are known to have used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran pigs and idiots for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

They are 100 million Awusas for more of ur suya sir......Proceed.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
lyricalz:
can Yoruba fight the Fulanis? lazy afonja pple, with mouth only.

We have fought Fulani and we have fought ibos. Came out victorious on both and if necessary we will do it again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
makky555:

Wrong... You mine skulls of your brothers for juju. Simpu!

I have pictures from 1967, do you want them? Plenty of skulls, more than you can count.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
Lol, idiot who is dirty here, am not sure Igbo's know d meaning of coward, ur brother full ajegunle here inside slum if dey reach house for December u go start to worship them, pigs
You folks are still pigs and cowards.Google can furnish you with more details.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by baysol: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nonaira1:

I was going to say something serious until i read this.

Are yoruba seriously accrediting themselves as fighters of Biafran war

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If yorubas that predominately sat their fat asses in Lagos the fighters; I wonder what they'll call the middle belters that actually did the fighting? Shebi na super warriors or wetin grin grin grin grin grin

Chest beating taken to another level. Chei!!

The only real fighters una had at the war was your so called black scorpion aka adekunle...who was in Lagos predominately of the time and took credit for the work of his second in command. The only time he led something, his team got whipped so bad, they demoted his ass and eventually forgot him until he died penniless. The other was obasanjo who lost a 1000 men in just an hour of his leadership.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for thread, how many times are yoruba going to say this? Abeg someone refresh my memory, didn't they make this exact threat the two times fulani invaded olu falea farm? Shebi how many times do fulani have to attack the man before they finally do something or is there "threatening to go to war" the way they plan to protect this man. Abeg pesin don tire reading the same noise
Like all your tribes men you sounded like a tempting taunter satan the devil that is what you are. Had it been you've all been devoted to death deservedly so during the war, Yorubas will have only hausas to contend with in the present times. All your parasitic activities world wide would have been eliminated in proxy. But this time una go hear wen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by computer0810(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
4kDdullard:
You folks are still pigs and cowards.Google can furnish you with more details.
fool, ur ppl are d 1s doing dirty work for us after Hausa, like obioma etc, if ur dad tell u d meaning

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Nonaira1: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
baysol:

Like all your tribes men you sounded like a tempting taunter satan the devil that is what you are. Had it been you've all been devoted to death deservedly so during the war. Yorubas will have only hausas to contend with. But this time una go hear wen.

Hey this my comnent pain you die.

Heya Ndo oooo

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by brojoshua: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
It is the corruption and looting of those looting and corrupt elder statemen that is pursuing hunting them. It is what they sowed that they are reaping. They sowed corruption and shared looted money which was really meant to buy weapons and for maintaining security and so they will have insecurity by criminals who should have been dealt with with the weapons whose money was looted and he partook in the sharing. If the corrupt elders were not corrupt and did their yesterday well, then definitely their today and tomorrow will be peaceful and safe and secure. But now they destroyed their future with sharing of looted money and surely they shall not know peace until the end. Except for the ones among them who confess their sins and return part of the loots they shared them.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nonaira1:

I was going to say something serious until i read this.

Are yoruba seriously accrediting themselves as fighters of Biafran war

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If yorubas that predominately sat their fat asses in Lagos the fighters; I wonder what they'll call the middle belters that actually did the fighting? Shebi na super warriors or wetin grin grin grin grin grin

Chest beating taken to another level. Chei!!

The only real fighters una had at the war was your so called black scorpion aka adekunle...who was in Lagos predominately of the time and took credit for the work of his second in command. The only time he led something, his team got whipped so bad, they demoted his ass and eventually forgot him until he died penniless. The other was obasanjo who lost a 1000 men in just an hour of his leadership.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for thread, how many times are yoruba going to say this? Abeg someone refresh my memory, didn't they make this exact threat the two times fulani invaded olu falea farm? Shebi how many times do fulani have to attack the man before they finally do something or is there "threatening to go to war" the way they plan to protect this man. Abeg pesin don tire reading the same noise
My guy, my guy. How that oso abiola thingy do popman na grin

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Boyooosa(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Confaaamu ni
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by baysol: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If I wake up and see Yorubas dressed up for war, I will go back to sleep grin - African proverb grin
Sebi your coward people don dey beg for presidency in 2023. Make una go back to the trenches and continue. The end will justify the means. Lobatan.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by bhanty01: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
All of una dey make mouth, I was as idi araba, Mushin in 1997 when abiola and abacha die and the war was bloody, so don't under estimate Yoruba people, the are far deadly more than any other trade in Nigeria..... We is not only fought with braveness, but with sense and strength and courage.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by baysol: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
gbosaa:

That is not funny. Show some respect to the man. If a Fulani or Hausa elder statesman like Falae went through same experience from another marauding tribesman like the Fulani, there would’ve been lots of violence.

Falae deserves protection but seems no one cares.
If the same treatment was meted out to fulanis, by now all ibos in the north will be roasting on suya stick with a coating of spice, Guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by baysol: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
bhanty01:
All of una dey make mouth, I was as idi araba, Mushin in 1997 when abiola and abacha die and the war was bloody, so don't under estimate Yoruba people, the are far deadly more than any other trade in Nigeria..... We is not only fought with braveness, but with sense and strength and courage.
Tell them tell the mumu nija flat headed victims.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by UyiIredia(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yoruba are cowards. End of. The time Falae was kidnapped they retaliated burning and harassing Fulani folks. Now what? Empty chest beating. And nothing will happen.

If unfortunately, Falae is killed by Fulani's we'll be here when his townspeople are crying Egba mi o! And nothing will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
UyiIredia:
Yoruba are cowards. End of. The time Falae was kidnapped they retaliated burning and harassing Fulani folks. Now what? Empty chest beating. And nothing will happen.

If unfortunately, Falae is killed by Fulani's we'll be here when his townspeople are crying Egba mi o! And nothing will happen.

Of course, we are still waiting for what became of this particular case where people were actually killed.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-kill-two-19-missing/amp/

The "brave" people are more concerned about Yoruba lives than their own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please do not mistake Huasas for yorubas. Hausas own Nigeria.
efighter:

Yorubas are known to have used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran pigs and idiots for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
makky555:

Doesn't change the fact that you guys are cowards smiley
Miss ugly face. Go home and ask daddy n mummy the meaning of oso abiola. Since I read that, I laugh at you people when you call someone coward.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
fool, ur ppl are d 1s doing dirty work for us after Hausa, like obioma etc, if ur dad tell u d meaning
Pig, these are your folks doing their thing.No toilet in that brown roof republic hence the open defecation method.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
UyiIredia:

Go n read oso abiola, then come back to tell me who is coward.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Pigsandidiots: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
4kDdullard:
Pig, these are your folks doing their thing.No toilet in that brown roof republic hence the open defecation method.
Igbo are pigs... nnamdi kanu.

igbo tribe are the dirtiest..... World health organisation.
Who be you nonentity grin

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Learn to differentiate between war and politics
samuel2018:
Yoruba don't need gun or others to go to war. .. All indomie and pampas kids go home ask your parent.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
UyiIredia:

This is so hilarious o.....no one funny reach u .

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by emmanuelex1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yoruba lead which war?, What of Gowon?, Please I can accept yoruba supported the war but not lead. Hausas led the war. That is why till date The NORTH OWNS NIGERIA. Can you imagine if Hausa(true war leaders) merge with Igbos to fight youbas? Mehn that wil be amagidon for Yorubas
olajizz01:
Are u talking of Yorubas who led Biafra war and sent millions of your people to early grave.No thank to Benjamen Adekunle aka the black scorpion who stung u animals to ur early grave and Obasanjo who brought u to ur kneel in your fantasied capital(Enugu).Let me stop here,few words are enough for animal like u.
Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 4kDdullard: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:

You mean those pigs in the brown republic whose perform is body odour?
Keep consoling yourself with Ibadan- Lagos statistics, it doesn't change what everyone knows about the dirtiest tribe in the world aka the brown roof republic.
IDIOTIC AFONJA PIG

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Angelawhite(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
computer0810:
who is dis cheap slut
Ur Mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Guestlander: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
emmanuelex1:
Yoruba lead which war?, What of Gowon?, Please I can accept yoruba supported the war but not lead. Hausas led the war. That is why till date The NORTH OWNS NIGERIA. Can you imagine if Hausa(true war leaders) merge with Igbos to fight youbas? Mehn that wil be amagidon for Yorubas

Technically, Gowon (not an Hausa man)led the war as the commander in chief. 3MCDO took it from there. We all own Nigeria, only people who are mentally and physically defeated parrot such nonsense as the north own Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by baysol: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Guestlander:

Don't mind him. Even a Yoruba, Victor Banjo had to lead the only pitiful offensive carried out by the biafrans.
Remind the fools. Shameless as they come. Only thing they know is crime. Contemptible people that should cover their head in shame, for their world wide crime. Only to come and beat their chest and rant rubbish biafra amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Miss ugly face. Go home and ask daddy n mummy the meaning of oso abiola. Since I read that, I laugh at you people when you call someone coward.

Coming from someone who is not just a pig but also an idiot.... I have nothing to say to you.
Oso abiola kor ose abiola ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by makky555(f): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now I know you're pained.
Biko clean that lie from your mouth

Yorubas that can eat shit without squeezing their faces.

If you walk past them the Body Odour alone will melt you.
Or is it their dirty life style of bathing in public!!
Ewww...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by Ayiibobo(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2018
4kDdullard:
I don't do church thingy like you religious folks, I was in my house listening to cool music on that crossover night.
By the way, your kinsmen took to their heels when Abiola needed them most.Tell me if that was an art of bravery or cowardice before you crucify me for stating the facts?
Today Jagagban or wetin u people dey call am has been used and dumped like a tissue paper by his fulani master.If this is not not slavery then probably there's another definition for slavery.All the same, FFK is just is another example s typical yoruba.Goodmorning!
alaye, moja mosa lan mo akinkanju,(go searching for the meaning)... U will understand y ur yeye ajokuta mamomi ass was almost wiped out of the face of earth,and that's y u are still subjugated to Nigeria,.....we ave been having confrontations with dem from times memorial....make ur historyless tribe sitdown and watch,....zip it

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 2kris(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2018
divicoded:

If I see igbo man not abandon his fellow at the thick of problem, I will go back and sleep- African proverbs. Apologies to Cownu and Ojukwu

If I see an igbo man not sell her mother for money, I will go back to sleep - African proverb

If I see an igbo woman not sell her punanni for money I will go back and sleep - African proverb . Apologies to Bianca grin grin
if I see a Yoruba man that haven't slept with his daughter or daughter in law apologize to obj

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.