Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (46481 Views)

Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by saasala(m): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

Are her parents not Christians?

what church does her parents attend?

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....

As much as I would agree that miracles are real, the unchanging truth is that the workings of life cannot be explained sometimes. The almighty Elisha, the great miracle performer died after a long illness. My mum, the most committed Christian I have ever known died in a motor accident. My ex, a prayer warrior died of one stupid sickness. These people had great faith yet they died.

Dont be fooled bro. Life is not predictable. Death can happen to anyone at anytime.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by dnawah(m): 2:24am On Feb 01, 2018
IjeleNwa:
My girlfriend, best friend, confidant and soul mate passed away after a valiant fight against an especially aggressive breast cancer. She was the light of my life and many others as she affected my life in her own special way. She was a vibrant spirit – containing a genuine love for people and a passion to help those less fortunate than herself.

She was surrounded by loved ones when she passed and I know she is in a much better place – away from the pain and suffering that a cancer diagnosis and the subsequent uphill/downhill battle can bring. She was one of the bravest – most courageous people I know.

That courage, strength and intense love will always be with Christy

Too young to die but then death is no respecter!
I miss you like "I don't even need the life my self"
pls if u don need the life,give it to me.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by sochey(f): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Pastor kumuyi is pastor kumuyi..

I don't know why his wife died but all I know is that THE GOD I serve has already overcome death through his son that Rose up from the death and at the mention of the name JESUS every knee must bow including death...
This is how we keep deceiving ourselves.... Been overly religious. Christ died for us that we may be saved from death and somany other things but that does not mean it won't happen to us.
Seems like everyone has purpose. They are those who are proportioned to die at an early stage. What about new born babies, are you going to tell me that they are not covered with the blood of jesus. Or maybe name the sin that they committed. Death is inevitable, once it comes, it comes. Nothing can stop that.
Stop deceiving yourself with all this things, live right and just have faith
By faith shall no man prevail!!
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
So this fine girl don' die?
Choi, this is very bad oo...
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by shebae: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
may her soul rest in petfect peace

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by MrBingo: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Augustap:

Who is this one again? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Take heart bro

Please can I love u like ice cream?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by CAPTIVATOR: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
mikejj:
baba if her death was God's will, no amount of prayer will heal her ok.

Death of anyone is not Gods will .

He created us.

We die because we have inherited sin ( Romans 5:12)

Afternoon Sir
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by mzhorlah(f): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....
at first I thought you were some religious antagonist but you never can tell,not everyone believes in Jesus as the healer.so blame not anyone for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shygirl1989:
so sorry for your loss,such a young girl.
didn't know breast cancer affected young ladies,she barely out of her teens.
I pray you find strength and comfort in getting over this loss.may God be your strength. she's in peace .
Which part of Lagos do you stay.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Orisyomi5(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rip,I need someone very good in Photoshop. If you are please quote me
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Shygirl1989(f): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Which part of Lagos do you stay.
Anthony
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by MissRaine69(f): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Death comes like a thief it’s not your job to negotiate or command who dies and who does not.
What has going to church and prayers have to do with anything? Are you implying their prayers where not strong enough? You would have stopped the cancer if it was your loved one?
Have some empathy for the young man
It’s the basic thing any human can do.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by CAPSLOCKED: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

Death comes like a thief it’s not your job to negotiate or command who dies and who does not.
What has going to church and prayers have to do with anything? Are you implying their prayers where not strong enough? You would have stopped the cancer if it was your loved one?
Have some empathy for the young man
It’s the basic thing any human can do.

NAME ONE THING THE WORLD HAS ACCOMPLISHED BY PRAYING?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by MissRaine69(f): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

As the person who I responded to ...they might shed more light
I did not make any reference to that
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Shugavee(f): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

logically there is no need to believe in any religion but that's why There is a word called faith, people pray believing alot is happening due to their prayers but u might not think so cause u don't pray!! But they do cause they hv faith
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by CAPSLOCKED: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
logically there is no need to believe in any religion but that's why There is a word called faith, people pray believing alot is happening due to their prayers but u might not think so cause u don't pray!! But they do cause they hv faith

HAVE FAITH IN WHAT?
IF YOU PRAY FOR RAIN DURING THE RAINY SEASON, IT'LL RAIN.
IF YOU DON'T PRAY FOR RAIN IT'LL RAIN ANYWAY.

IF YOU PRAY AGAINST SUDDEN DEATH, MAYBE AGAINST ACCIDENT WHILE TRAVELING.. THERE COULD BE AN ACCIDENT AND YOU'LL DIE IN IT.

IF YOU STUDY THE SPELLING OF BANANA AND WRITE AN EXAM ON IT AFTER PRAYING, YOU'LL PASS.
IF YOU DON'T STUDY BUT PRAY, YOU'LL FAIL.
IF YOU DON'T PRAY BUT STUDY, YOU'LL PASS.

PRAYERS ARE POINTLESS, CAN'T YOU SEE?

DESPITE ALL OUR PRAYERS TO THE TRUE GODS IN THIS COUNTRY, WE STILL DEPEND ON INDIA AND EUROPE THAT WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS FOR SURVIVAL, HEALTH WISE. PRAY ALL YOU WANT YOU CAN'T CURE MALARIA, OR CANCER WITHOUT DRUGS.

A LIVING RAT, ACTUALLY DOING WORK WILL ACCOMPLISH MORE THAN A MILLION HUMANS WITH CLASPED HANDS SAYING PRAYERS.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shygirl1989:

Anthony
OK. I stay along Ojo

Are you really a shy type?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Shygirl1989(f): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

OK. I stay along Ojo

Are you really a shy type?
Yes
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shygirl1989:

Yes
Awww. I have a soft spot for shy girls.

Are u an introvert?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shygirl1989:

Yes
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Are you on whatsapp?
see your life? Flirting or trying to flirt on an obituary thread. Pls respect the late girl.

Email the girl abeg
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shygirl1989:

Yes
pls drop the right comment on this comment and flirt out to your various mails

This is an obituary

Respeck the late girl
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
IjeleNwa:
see your life? Flirting or trying to flirt on an obituary thread. Pls respect the late girl.

Email the girl abeg
Lol werey!
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Frankicent(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

What think they should have done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.