Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (46483 Views)

Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by uzoronwusa: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
But I'm Right na..

How can sickness take the life of a Christian child?

is that not a slap on the face of God's power?
even if the whole world perishes, GOD will and is still GOD.you can be a christian and die in the womb.what matters is faith.did she truly have a non-shaking faith for her healing.GOD NEVER REJECTS OR DISAPPOINT TRUE FAITH.enen when CHRIST walked the earth people still died and perished.read your bible.CHRIST said repent or you will likewise perish.nuff said.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Remix10(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
But I'm Right na..

I like your faith but until it is tested.. Keep your mouth shut and pray!
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by dabiton: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

Are her parents not Christians?

what church does her parents attend?

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....

This will rate as the MOST FOOLISH, MYOPIC and SENSELESS post of 2018. very silly in the least!
So Christians don't die?
How do Christians then hope to go to heaven if not through DEATH?
What Church is able to prevent its members from dying and protect them from death?
If your god is alive, then whose God is dead?
I thought Christianity is monotheistic or how many gods do you have?
Even in Biblical times people died at Infancy, middle age and old age. There is nothing to imply pre-maturity in death when you don't know how much time is apportioned to you on earth or do you know?
Jesus Christ himself, the source of Christianity(Christ-like) died at the age of 33 years.
its not necessarily about longevity but about impact.

And of sickness, anyone can die of sickness, I am sorry to disappoint you but even you are not above it. I don't wish you bad though.

who ever is preaching this deceit must not have you as one of the victims of this Utopian, cock and bull story.
It is such foolish and insensitive statements that hurt much more than the fact of death itself.
Whatever church or shrine you attend just know that, YOU CANNOT MAKE IT OUT OF LIFE, ALIVE! AND YOU KNOW NOT THE HOUR NOR THE DAY NOR THE CAUSE!!

Christianity is serving God in-spite of what may happen NOT because of what happens!

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by gcof(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The promise from GOD, is that we will live Long, and yes we have time to Go but not at an early age...

we will grow old and die a natural death that God is aware of...

As long as I'm Still Young, death will and must respect me in the mighty name of JESUS...
you still have a shallow understanding of God
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by delishpot: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....

.The worse thing any human would say to a greiving person. Thou wolf cloaked in sheep skin, I hope God gives you plenty chances to prove what you just typed up there.

You honestly believe that she went tjrough the whole process without praying to God for healing? That even in her last days her family did not pray for a miracle? That they just watched her die? You think only the righteous get healed? Or that God could not heal a sinner too if he so desires? How your pride causes you to sin.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by dabiton: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Kai, see Childish talk here, abeg.
You can be a Child but don't be a foolish one!!
DrinkLimca:
Those that died at the hands of boko haram and herdsmen, Did they tell you that they prayed to GOD for protection?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Just shut it already

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by dabiton: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The promise from GOD, is that we will live Long, and yes we have time to Go but not at an early age...

As long as I'm Still Young, death will and must respect me in the mighty name of JESUS...

I challenge you to Quote the place in the Bible where God promised you that "we will live Long" /"we will grow old and die a natural death that God is aware of"
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by microjoystick: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

what are you saying.Do you know who God is,do you know what he does.Till the dat you realise that the God you you worship is the cause of all evil that is the day you realise that nobody is safe and there is nothing we can do about it.
I repeat God is the Harbinger of all evil.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by aalangel(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
so sickness is meant for Muslims abi? The way una dey reason atimes

It's about believing in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by FA13(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Na this kind of people will turn to athiest when something terrible happen to them.

Have read of great men of God that died at an early age.
David Brainerd and so on. GOD take His beloved before evil day.

God is God and he does what he likes.
Yes we can pray like Hezekiah and if He so wish he answer and if he does not like the case of Moses, accept his perfect will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Any pastor that died from cancer is not a true pastor...

quote me anywhere..
sometimes God allows something to happen, for he works in mysterious ways and his ways ready not our ways
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by winnerz: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
My girlfriend, best friend, confidant and soul mate I miss you like "I don't even need the life my self"

Take heart brother. She has played her part. But her legacy should live on, that is the best respect you can give to your beloved.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by agarawu23(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

you and your crew kill faster than HIV. The type that don't take sick people to hospital Believing God will heal the sick with prayers. Gullible blindfolded worshippers embarassed
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

there Are People Who Said All These And Still Died... Dont fvck with Death
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Mister Man. there Are People Who Said All These And Still Died... Dont fvck with Death
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by RuralFinest7(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
so sickness is meant for Muslims abi? The way una dey reason atimes
lolzzzz
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by BluntBoy(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

So true.

I had an heart attack out of blues while treating typhoid. And I was the only one at home. My body was stone cold. Just one phone call to my Pastor who stays far away from me but through his prayer emanating from my phone speaker, he was praying and decreeing, my heart came back to life and started throbbing softly, instead hardening up. Cos that's exactly what was happening few minutes before I called him, as I held onto my chest with pepperish pain, and the heart about to become rock solid.
As soon as his prayers were going on thru phone, heat penetrated my body and heart.
I began to feel warmth seep into me. The pain disappeared, my heart felt light, no more dizzy spells. I became OK . After 10mins I could stand up straight and I went for checkup at my hospital.
My doctor did some checkups on me and said its a miracle am alive today .
I smiled weakly and I said it God. He gave me a second chance.
Then he prescribed some drugs for me.

Am better, stronger, healthy and very OK.

That's God's power.

That girl would have been saved from the spirit of cancer if a true Pastor had prayed on her.
God ways are mysterious.

You contradicted yourself with that last statement in bold.

God works in mysterious ways which means He doesn't work according to our plans all the time.

There are thousands who prayed even more than you in their times of troubles and yet they still died. You are alive not necessarily because you prayed but because God wanted it so. His ways are not our ways.

That is why we should be grateful at all times because we don't know God's plan for us. Someone prays to God for a car loan but he doesn't get it. He begins to think that God has abandoned him. But what if God refused to answer his prayer because the car would be what would end his life?

David was a man after God's heart. This meant that God loved him dearly but when David's son fell sick, David prayed and prayed and prayed and fasted but the child still died.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by winnerz: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2018
aalangel:

It's about believing in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus didn't emphasize what age one would die. Stephen died @ a very young age. Jesus died @33 their works are indelible. Paul died an aged his work is indelible. So its not about age but impact made and life after death.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
But I'm Right na..
Oh I see , it's sarcasm
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
You do know pastors die of cancer too right?
Op take heart it was her time at least she is at peace right now with no pain

He's only being sarcastic
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by voe7(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Sad...Tke hrt.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by olureignforever: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2018
cruzita:
RIP GIRL .BUT WHAT'S THE CAUSE OF CANCER AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE

The same question I asked. RIP Angel
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by winnerz: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2018
BluntBoy:

You contradicted yourself with that last statement in bold.

God works in mysterious ways which means He doesn't work according to our plans all the time.

There are thousands who prayed even more than you in their times of troubles and yet they still died. You are alive not necessarily because you prayed but because God wanted it so. His ways are not our ways.

That is why we should be grateful at all times because we don't know God's plan for us. Someone prays to God for a car loan but he doesn't get it. He begins to think that God has abandoned him. But what if God refused to answer his prayer because the car would be what would end his life.

David was a man after God's heart. This meant that God loved him dearly but when David's son fell sick, David prayed and prayed and prayed and fasted but the child still died.

You are correct. It's not our Holiness or prayerfulness' that makes God spare us. But grace. I know cancer survivors that are less prayerful. It's grace. Again our level of faith differ. But all glory be refuted to God.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by clefstone(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Any pastor that died from cancer is not a true pastor...

quote me anywhere..
how did the early apostles die? You r a product of false teachings
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by jmichael259(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

You are a shame and a slap to the face of christianity with this stupid comment!..
WHERE DID YOU READ THAT NONESENSE BELIEF FROM?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by BluntBoy(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2018
winnerz:

You are correct. It's not our Holiness or prayerfulness' that makes God spare us. But grace. I know cancer survivors that are less prayerful. It's grace. Again our level of faith differ. But all glory be refuted to God.

Yes, all glory belongs to God and He won't share it with any man whether he calls himself a pastor or a Bishop. Christians have to be careful not to deflect glory from God to their pastors. That was why I mentioned that lady.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by nosique: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

So true.

I had an heart attack out of blues while treating typhoid. And I was the only one at home. My body was stone cold. Just one phone call to my Pastor who stays far away from me but through his prayer emanating from my phone speaker, he was praying and decreeing, my heart came back to life and started throbbing softly, instead hardening up. Cos that's exactly what was happening few minutes before I called him, as I held onto my chest with pepperish pain, and the heart about to become rock solid.
As soon as his prayers were going on thru phone, heat penetrated my body and heart.
I began to feel warmth seep into me. The pain disappeared, my heart felt light, no more dizzy spells. I became OK . After 10mins I could stand up straight and I went for checkup at my hospital.
My doctor did some checkups on me and said its a miracle am alive today .
I smiled weakly and I said it God. He gave me a second chance.
Then he prescribed some drugs for me.

Am better, stronger, healthy and very OK.

That's God's power.

That girl would have been saved from the spirit of cancer if a true Pastor had prayed on her.
God ways are mysterious.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by mommaJ(f): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64528004
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by enny4real23(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Those that died at the hands of boko haram and herdsmen, Did they tell you that they prayed to GOD for protection?
you dimwitted slowpoke, you simpering buffoon, where were you when life passed the memo that death was inevitable? Death does not care if you are child of God or you worship Satan, it always comes eventually..... Grow up!
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by TundeYusuf001(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2018
I think your brain has bn trapped in a limca bottle. There is no sense in what you said. Death is inevitable
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by winnerz: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

It's a good confession you have made. But condemn not others, especially those in pains. There is time for everything says the Bible: time for mourning and time for joy. Again mourn with those who are mourning. Do not boast about spiritual things. Have you read the story of Job. Sometimes God permits such things to for his own reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.