Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (46480 Views)

Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Colleverage: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2018
neoapocalypse:

He's only being sarcastic

sad yea just in case he wasn't
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by guyla: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The promise from GOD, is that we will live Long, and yes we have time to Go but not at an early age...

we will grow old and die a natural death that God is aware of...

As long as I'm Still Young, death will and must respect me in the mighty name of JESUS...

Amen, your faith even as little as mustard seed has settled it for you, it's all about faith
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by errhis(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

Are her parents not Christians?

what church does her parents attend?

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....

Who is dis one

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by aalangel(f): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2018
winnerz:

Jesus didn't emphasize what age one would die. Stephen died @ a very young age. Jesus died @33 their works are indelible. Paul died an aged his work is indelible. So its not about age but impact made and life after death.

Inasmuch as what you're saying might be right...you're not responding appropriately to my mention.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by stonecoldcafe: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
My girlfriend, best friend, confidant and soul mate passed away after a valiant fight against an especially aggressive breast cancer. She was the light of my life and many others as she affected my life in her own special way. She was a vibrant spirit – containing a genuine love for people and a passion to help those less fortunate than herself.

She was surrounded by loved ones when she passed and I know she is in a much better place – away from the pain and suffering that a cancer diagnosis and the subsequent uphill/downhill battle can bring. She was one of the bravest – most courageous people I know.

That courage, strength and intense love will always be with Christy

Too young to die but then death is no respecter!
I miss you like "I don't even need the life my self"

Terribly sorry for your loss. May God give her parents and siblings the fortitude to bear the loss. God knows best

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by mastermaestro(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I did not say, sickness was for Muslims...

Stop misquoting me..

I love you already!!!!!! There are satanic aberrations that are becoming normal amongst believers. Many Christians are beginning to accept certain odd unpleasant things that they should normally reject through prayers. The Kingdom of GOD is not in word, but in power! smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by mathew247: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2018
wow...my 19yrs old brother that died on 14december2017 has found a girlfriend. baby tell him not to worry. tell him things are better over there please stay with him so he won't feel lonely anymore. tell him that I love him,tell him that I'm still crying when I remember him. please be with him. I hope you two stays in a better place. hope to see you guys when my time is due. it's a strange world.
R.I.P Obinna...R.I.P Christiana

NB: It's only those that have lost a loved one knows how it feels. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss @op.

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by ugbede69(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
But I'm Right na..

How can sickness take the life of a Christian child?

is that not a slap on the face of God's power?
its true but when you study Gods generals(the revivalist) u will find out that it after many of them have lost their loved ones that they discovered Gods healing power.....
john lake lost 8 siblings before he discovered it.....and other generals.
I pray this opens the eyes of her family to Gods healing powers
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by poyet(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....
Friend, to a Christian, this death is not even death; it is departure from this world. Dying due to ailment or accident or some other reasons is not the issue, the matter is what happens afterwards. Is it hell or heaven?
Some even talk about how it not normal for people to die young. We know about some sort of questionable deaths of young people, but it's not every young person's death that is demon-connected. Our Lord Jesus himself lived for just 33 years.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by kunletexs: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2018
i can see you are talking like the son/daughter of the Lion of the tribe of Judah. i believe you are in the camp of Living Faith Church. it is not bragging. it is just who we are!!!
DrinkLimca:
But I'm Right na..

How can sickness take the life of a Christian child?

is that not a slap on the face of God's power?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Peacefulgold:

Why would u go to d hospital in d first place,or y would u waste money on drugs ur doctor prescribed since ur pastor has prayed for u,its a pity Christy died,but do u know its possible God allowed Christy to come home to him cos she has fulfilled d plans He had for her in dis world,so don't ever question God,especially in death cases....

If I had stepped outside, thinking am going to the hospital first, I wouldn't have made it on the way. And I knew deep in my spirit, going to hospital first, will be suicidal. So I seek God's face by calling on a Pastor who actually prayed and gave me the strength to able to head to anywhere I wanted, that day.
God did his part, healed me and gave me the strength to move.
I did my part going to the hospital afterwards to wrap up what has been conquered spiritually. I could have easily stayed back at home,but I actually attended meetings with clients waiting for me at work, after the prayer.
Have u ever seen someone with heart attack attend meeting after like 30mins? Or go to work afterwards?
Heart attack kills faster like lightning. One rarely survives it. Within 10mins, the person is gone, as in dead. So it's not childs play.

But at the end of that day,after work. I went to hospital for normal checkup, which is necessary.. Just in case.

And I don't question God.
That's why I said God works in mysterious ways.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2018
cruzita:
RIP GIRL .BUT WHAT'S THE CAUSE OF CANCER AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE
many things my sister. May she RIP.FitnessDoctor if u would be able to highlight to us some if the causes of cancer we will be most oblige.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Lumpyy(f): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2018
Wow,so sorry for the loss dear poster,may she RIP!!!!
So young and beautiful!
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by timsbee(f): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Right about what exactly? Weren't you trying to be sarcastic earlier? shocked shocked

And if you were serious, I'll gladly take the honour of letting you know, death respects no one. No one! Once your time is up, pack your things and move. Jesus sef died. Who you kan be? grin

Abeg help me ask am o... He dey talk like say he knows deaths house and will go and warn him off if nears his house.

Na wen cancer hol ur PRI ck u go know.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2018
Toktee:
And iam a living testimony of God's power,in 2006 i was expelled from COE for what i knew nothing about,same month i was booked for operation in a private clinic but has no money for that effect,an x-ray shows i had a hole in my heart that need surgury,also there was no money for this operation.
The following day i was rush to hospital unconscious,doctors battled to save my life,after i was revived,i was told how iam lucky to be alive and that the typhoid has reach advanced statge,i was speachless,my body became warehouse and headquaters of sickness.
Early 2007 while watching football match in my hood,an old woman came for envangelism in our area,approached me and said,my son,your are in shamble,only God can save you,,,but who told this woman about me?
She invited me for miracle and healing servrice to take place the following day,i went their the pastor said after the communion that,even if you are still feeling the pain,just believed that you are healed.
Brothers and sisters,that was the end of my suffering,ulcer,typhoid and appendix disappeared,four months later i was called to school that it was a mistake,that i should come and finish my program.
I am very sound,no sickness and have never spent a day in the hospital for more tha 11yrs now.
Finally,i was As,my wife also but right now,my genotype is AA,my first daughter is AA.

Only a fool said there is no God.

Forgive my grammatically blunders pls.

Wow! Your case is indeed another miracle. smiley

Am. So happy for you.

It's a miracle you are still alive, even married with kids.
Glory be to God.

Honestly only fools feel God do not exist.
Let them keep fooling themselves, while God takes care of us smiley

Thank you Jesus

Wow! cheesy
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by taiwojoe40(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

God knows better...being a christian has nothing to do with death..God's the giver and taker of life and He's unquestionable...learn from Job as upright as he was...
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Toktee(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

Wow! Your case is indeed another miracle. smiley

Am. So happy for you.

It's a miracle you are still alive, even married with kids.
Glory be to God.

Honestly only fools feel God do not exist.
Let them keep fooling themselves, while God takes care of us smiley

Thank you Jesus

Wow! cheesy
And let me add, i lost my dad since when i was 12,my mom followed 4yrs later,then my elder sister another 4yrs,i left my village to town at 20,i got to a town with a trouser and a shirt without a handbag,but since i knew christ to this point,it has been glory to glory,from single room to a flat,from coe to undergraduate nowin the university,everything is working according to faith,for 18yrs now we have not burried anyone in my family,not by might but by following biblical principles and his grace.
Serving God pays.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by taiwojoe40(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Wawuu! So, those untimely deaths are caused by the wrong choice (darkness)? You can't outrun nature, which death is. If it's bound to happen, it will. Goan ask Pastor Kumuyi whether he chose darkness or failed to call on God when his late wife was sick.

I pray reality doesn't hit you hard!

nothing can stop God from doing what he intends to do..except he changes his mind..Fear God
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by eagleonearth(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

So true.

I had an heart attack out of blues while treating typhoid. And I was the only one at home. My body was stone cold. Just one phone call to my Pastor who stays far away from me but through his prayer emanating from my phone speaker, he was praying and decreeing, my heart came back to life and started throbbing softly, instead hardening up. Cos that's exactly what was happening few minutes before I called him, as I held onto my chest with pepperish pain, and the heart about to become rock solid.
As soon as his prayers were going on thru phone, heat penetrated my body and heart.
I began to feel warmth seep into me. The pain disappeared, my heart felt light, no more dizzy spells. I became OK . After 10mins I could stand up straight and I went for checkup at my hospital.
My doctor did some checkups on me and said its a miracle am alive today .
I smiled weakly and I said it God. He gave me a second chance.
Then he prescribed some drugs for me.

Am better, stronger, healthy and very OK.

That's God's power.

That girl would have been saved from the spirit of cancer if a true Pastor had prayed on her.
God ways are mysterious.
Also happened to me in far away south Africa when Chicken pox nearly killed me before morning. it was a brother in the Lord here in Nigeria that I called around 2am and he prayed for me. Immediately, I was relieved. I didn't even believe I could make it till morning.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by taiwojoe40(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

So true.

I had an heart attack out of blues while treating typhoid. And I was the only one at home. My body was stone cold. Just one phone call to my Pastor who stays far away from me but through his prayer emanating from my phone speaker, he was praying and decreeing, my heart came back to life and started throbbing softly, instead hardening up. Cos that's exactly what was happening few minutes before I called him, as I held onto my chest with pepperish pain, and the heart about to become rock solid.
As soon as his prayers were going on thru phone, heat penetrated my body and heart.
I began to feel warmth seep into me. The pain disappeared, my heart felt light, no more dizzy spells. I became OK . After 10mins I could stand up straight and I went for checkup at my hospital.

That's God's power.

That girl would have been saved from the spirit of cancer if a true Pastor had prayed on her.
God ways are mysterious.
who has the final say? pastor or God?...
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2018
nosique:
God bless you

Amen smiley
Thank you. And you too smiley
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2018
How is she your soul mate when you are not yet married to her.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Sagay212: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

what exactly is the meaning of your post? Someone died of cancer and you are talking about religion. Are you saying Christians and Muslims will live forever? whether atheist, christian, muslim, babalawo, something must kill a human. accidents, poison, sickness of anykind, plane crash, natural death, all death na death. The moment you have it at the back of your mind that no one lives forever, then you won't be saying this rubbish about someone's death and their religion.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2018
taiwojoe40:
who has the final say? pastor or God?...

Are we talking on who have final say?
For your information, God uses genuine Men of God to touch the lives of people who believe in Him. God is supernatural, He's a spirit being, you don't compare God with Pastors.
God gives directions and decrees to his flock and to his children, while we and Pastors or Revrends follow his direction and decrees. God whispered my long time Pastor's name to me, someone have not spoken to for like a year or more,: Call him!

While earlier before God has already shown the Pastor, something urgent will come from me, so answer her when she calls. It's urgent!
Directives were already issued to both of us and we complied.

That's how it works.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by omoelerin1: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thanks for this....

this is exactly what I've been trying to make them understand...

You need to experience the real power of GOD in the church you go...

some people have never seen a real miracle..
Your religious leader is not telling you the true about Christianity.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by buffalowings: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

So true.

That's God's power.

God ways are mysterious.

Oya judge yourself
You sure say this pinking get sense
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by taiwojoe40(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

Are we talking on who have final say?
For your information, God uses genuine Men of God to touch the lives of people who believe in Him. God is supernatural, He's a spirit being, you don't compare God with Pastors.
God gives directions and decrees to his flock and to his children, while we and Pastors or Revrends follow his direction and decrees. God whispered my long time Pastor's name to me, someone have not spoken to for like a year or more,: Call him!

While earlier before God has already shown the Pastor, something urgent will come from me, so answer her when she calls. It's urgent!
Directives were already issued to both of us and we complied.

That's how it works.
so respect God decision...God has the final say..he can hear our prayer and honour it or dishonour it...
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by TribesNG: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thanks for this....

this is exactly what I've been trying to make them understand...

You need to experience the real power of GOD in the church you go...

some people have never seen a real miracle..

She's a Christian, if she didn't call on the man of God, she might have been dead by now. When your time is up, you'll forget to do things you would've normally do. Even though you would've called the doctor at that time, something will happen and it'll escape your mind, then you'll rather go to the hospital and everything might end there. This is Life. When your time truly comes, it'll surely happen.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
taiwojoe40:
so respect God decision...God has the final say..he can hear our prayer and honour it or dishonour it...

God is not Man, who decides from the wimp of it to honour or dishonour anything.

Only men do such. If they like? They will help.. If they don't like? They won't help.

God is not like that. No one ,No man can be compared to God.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by TaiKuun(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

you need common sense more than you need oxygen. I'm very serious
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by taiwojoe40(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=alexialin post=64664297]

God is not Man, who decides from the wimp of it to honour or dishonour anything.

Only men do such. If they like? They will help.. If they don't like? They won't help.

God is not like that. No one ,No man can be compared to God.

[/quote ..if you don't want to accept that God does what he likes cos He knows better..can u plz exercise your faith or belief by waking the dead girl now or call your pastor..it isn't too late na..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.