Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (46471 Views)

Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Toktee(m): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:

Yes o
You are welcome

God exist o. And his miracles abounds.

A student of mine, her mother had cancer of the blood, she was certified, maximum 3months, she will die, no remedy. But God healed her through her Pastor. She is Hale, hearty and alive, it's going to 2years Now. She's still alive. No more cancer in her blood..
The cancer disappeared, her bald head has full hair now .

Cancer of blood is even worse than cancer of breast.

So what are we saying? There are real men of God out there, power-packed with the anointing of God.
God heals.
And iam a living testimony of God's power,in 2006 i was expelled from COE for what i knew nothing about,same month i was booked for operation in a private clinic but has no money for that effect,an x-ray shows i had a hole in my heart that need surgury,also there was no money for this operation.
The following day i was rush to hospital unconscious,doctors battled to save my life,after i was revived,i was told how iam lucky to be alive and that the typhoid has reach advanced statge,i was speachless,my body became warehouse and headquaters of sickness.
Early 2007 while watching football match in my hood,an old woman came for envangelism in our area,approached me and said,my son,your are in shamble,only God can save you,,,but who told this woman about me?
She invited me for miracle and healing servrice to take place the following day,i went their the pastor said after the communion that,even if you are still feeling the pain,just believed that you are healed.
Brothers and sisters,that was the end of my suffering,ulcer,typhoid and appendix disappeared,four months later i was called to school that it was a mistake,that i should come and finish my program.
I am very sound,no sickness and have never spent a day in the hospital for more tha 11yrs now.
Finally,i was As,my wife also but right now,my genotype is AA,my first daughter is AA.

Only a fool said there is no God.

Forgive my grammatically blunders pls.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Blackhawk01: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2018
phemmyfour:
You and blackhawk01 successfully derailed this thread. No respect for the OP

No respect for the dead and her religion.

You are irresponsible

You're absolutely right. Derailing this thread was irresponsible and insensitive of me. I'm deeply sorry. Op, do accept my sincere condolence, I pray God gives you strength and grace to move on.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Jaybeee(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2018
RIP
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by RexTramadol1: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2018
What a pretty girl she was!

Tho' I doubt she was OP's gal

He just crushed on her and used the opportunity of her demise to claim what wasn't his.

Bet, is dat even my business? We are all gon die one day and something must kill a man.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Kay25(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

Are her parents not Christians?

what church does her parents attend?

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....
Take it easy please oooo death is an eventuality we all will die whether being a christian or not and to die by sickness is not a crime to heaven what is most important is for you to have christ and set your course towards heaven where there will be no more pains that matters most

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Mjbless16(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
But I'm Right na..
How can sickness take the life of a Christian child?
is that not a slap on the face of God's power?
Are Christians immortals?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Talkingboy: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Right about what exactly? Weren't you trying to be sarcastic earlier? shocked shocked

And if you were serious, I'll gladly take the honour of letting you know, death respects no one. No one! Once your time is up, pack your things and move. Jesus sef died. Who you kan be? grin

I don't agree with all what the drunk MrDrinklimcaa said ooo, but I just wanna point this out to you;Mr Man., Don't be deceived ., Jesus did not die

And he is still coming back
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by sayhi2certified(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2018
rip.. gosh.. so painful
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....

This can only be described as stupid.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by lovetruth(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Any pastor that died from cancer is not a true pastor...

quote me anywhere..
What about the churches that collapsed and kill people including pastor we are pencil in the hand of our creator so far pastors are not going to different Heaven they are not exempted I pray sickness will not be our portion IJN Amen Rip beautiful Angel may God console your family
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by streamsofjoy(f): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Seun, u are happy now abi? Every topic is now in one way or the other linked with Christianity. Let's see where this will take u.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by finebois(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2018
SORRY FOR THE LOSS. RIP
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Whether or not you like it, for as long as this world continues, we will all succumb to the weaknesses of the imperfect flesh.

No one is immune. Not even Paul in all his righteousness was immune. (2Cor 12: 7-9)

So what makes you or your loved ones better than Paul?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by tmann626(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
My girlfriend, best friend, confidant and soul mate passed away after a valiant fight against an especially aggressive breast cancer. She was the light of my life and many others as she affected my life in her own special way. She was a vibrant spirit – containing a genuine love for people and a passion to help those less fortunate than herself.

She was surrounded by loved ones when she passed and I know she is in a much better place – away from the pain and suffering that a cancer diagnosis and the subsequent uphill/downhill battle can bring. She was one of the bravest – most courageous people I know.

That courage, strength and intense love will always be with Christy

Too young to die but then death is no respecter!
I miss you like "I don't even need the life my self"
I'm sorry for your loss. May her soul rest in peace. I think know the girl. She was my student at fggc owerri. maybe 2013/2014 set or 2014/2015 set. I'm not really sure.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Blackhawk01: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Talkingboy:

I don't agree with all what the drunk MrDrinklimcaa said ooo, but I just wanna point this out to you;Mr Man., Don't be deceived ., Jesus did not die

And he is still coming back

So, what happened to him on the cross?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Martinez19(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Good question! Any serious christian who is honest about the truth will ask such a question. It answer is that yahweh doesn't exist and religion is falsehood and superstition. If any of your family should come down with the cancer she had and modern medicine can't save that family member, then that family member is a goner. Shikena.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Martinez19(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Whether or not you like it, for as long as this world continues, we will all succumb to the weaknesses of the imperfect flesh.

No one is immune. Not even Paul in all his righteousness was immune. (2Cor 12: 7-9)

So what makes you or your loved ones better than Paul?
keep quiet! the bible says prayer and faith can heal the sick.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by sisisioge: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Oh dang! So sorry about your loss. May God grant her good passage and help you guys through this. It is well.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2018
tellwisdom:
Foolish boi...U shld be concern about ur poor state angry

If you had succcked her brreassst very well, she wouldn't have had cancer.

You must be sick in the head. Hope you say the same if such happens to your relative undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2018
I hope you no suck that breast, Rip
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Right about what exactly? Weren't you trying to be sarcastic earlier? shocked shocked

And if you were serious, I'll gladly take the honour of letting you know, death respects no one. No one! Once your time is up, pack your things and move. Jesus sef died. Who you kan be? grin

You do realize even if he were being sarcastic, he was making a mockery of God?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Lordsview(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Just to remind you that,death in the Bible is two,one, general death and two,second death in the lake of fire.The first death is never the end of any child of God but transformation to eternal life and please do remember "all things works together for good..."including death.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Any pastor that died from cancer is not a true pastor...

quote me anywhere..
Are you normal at all ?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The promise from GOD, is that we will live Long, and yes we have time to Go but not at an early age...

we will grow old and die a natural death that God is aware of...

As long as I'm Still Young, death will and must respect me in the mighty name of JESUS...

Are you saying she is not a true Christian child?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2018
So sorry for her loss op, I could never imagine how you feel right now
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by makydebbie(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2018
She's a Ghanaian.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2018
Martinez19:
keep quiet! the bible says prayer and faith can heal the sick.

No arguments about that.

But that is if it is God's will. As you may have read in the verse I quoted, God's will may sometimes be that you endure.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Talkingboy: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:

So, what happened to him on the cross?

research WELL BRO.

He was taken to the heavens. IT JUST SEEMED AS IF HE WAS KILLED. JESUS IS NOT DEAD . Nabiy ISA (aws) IS NOT DEAD

SHALOM
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by dominique(f): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Such a painful loss, May God rest her soul and console you as well as the other loved ones she left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.