Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,405 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (46476 Views)

Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Lewaluv(f): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rip beautiful soul
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thanks for this....

this is exactly what I've been trying to make them understand...

You need to experience the real power of GOD in the church you go...

some people have never seen a real miracle..

Yes o
You are welcome

God exist o. And his miracles abounds.

A student of mine, her mother had cancer of the blood, she was certified, maximum 3months, she will die, no remedy. But God healed her through her Pastor. She is Hale, hearty and alive, it's going to 2years Now. She's still alive. No more cancer in her blood..
The cancer disappeared, her bald head has full hair now .

Cancer of blood is even worse than cancer of breast.

So what are we saying? There are real men of God out there, power-packed with the anointing of God.
God heals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Blackhawk01: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

So true.

I had an heart attack out of blues while treating typhoid. And I was the only one at home. My body was stone cold. Just one phone call to my Pastor who stays far away from me but through his prayer emanating from my phone speaker, he was praying and decreeing, my heart came back to life and started throbbing softly, instead hardening up. Cos that's exactly what was happening few minutes before I called him, as I held onto my chest with pepperish pain, and the heart about to become rock solid.
As soon as his prayers were going on thru phone, heat penetrated my body and heart.
I began to feel warmth seep into me. The pain disappeared, my heart felt light, no more dizzy spells. I became OK . After 10mins I could stand up straight and I went for checkup at my hospital.
My doctor did some checkups on me and said its a miracle am alive today .
I smiled weakly and I said it God. He gave me a second chance.
Then he prescribed some drugs for me.

Am better, stronger, healthy and very OK.

That's God's power.

That girl would have been saved from the spirit of cancer if a true Pastor had prayed on her.
God ways are mysterious.

Your time was simply not up then. When your time is up, not even the combination of Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Fatoyinbo, Chris and all will stop it.

10 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

Yes o
You are welcome

God exist o. And his miracles abounds.

A student of mine, her mother had cancer of the blood, she was certified, maximum 3months, she will die, no remedy. But God healed her through her Pastor. She is Hale, hearty and alive, it's going to 2years Now. She's still alive. No more cancer in her blood..
The cancer disappeared, her bald head has full hair now .

Cancer of blood is even worse than cancer of breast.

So what are we saying? There are real men of God out there, power-packed with the anointing of God.
God heals.
Very true....

you are 100% correct...

what church do you attend?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Any pastor that died from cancer is not a true pastor...

quote me anywhere..
The fact that you're a christian does not mean you can't have issues. The day Adam & Eve disobey God sickness, pain, disease and death came into the world.

In 2 Kings 13 : 14, The bible says Elisha was sick

In Matt 9 : 12, Jesus encourage those that are sick to see doctor

In Col 4 : 14, Luke was refer to as doctor

I can go on & on

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by harriet412(f): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:

quote me anywhere..

How do you even reason sef undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

You do know pastors die of cancer too right?

Op take heart it was her time at least she is at peace right now with no pain
who say so
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:

quote me anywhere..
Paul in the Bible had the spirit to heal. But he had an eye disease and he prayed all manner of prayers but it never got healed. I'm no Christian but B4 u talk think.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by tedimola(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:

quote me anywhere..
It's posts like this that makes them refere to us as shipples. U aound, See like someone washed. We are alive today only by his grace. We are not better than those that have passed on. People we re better than have have died and people better than us have died too. It's only by his grace.

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Very true....

you are 100% correct...

what church do you attend?

I attend Foursquare church but the Pastor I called on that day, was a childhood friends of mine, we went to the same pry and secondary school, we kept in touch u till his dad who is the head of CS died and he took over the mantleship at such young age. I don't go to his church though but the first name that came to my consciousness was his name. And I frantically searched for his number, then I called him. He picked on the second ring and asked whats wrong?
I was panting and I told him I feel strange and internally cold. it seems my heart is collapsing on me, am dying. He said hang up, I will call u back in 5mins. Then he called back and started praying, and thats how I was delivered from death. I did thanksgiving in his church and my Foursquare church as well..afterwards.

And the strangs thing was that he said before he woke up in the morning, my face flashed right in his eyes as he was about to wake up, two times and he was wondering why was he seeing my image that morning. It's been ages, he had heard from me. Then an hour later my call came in.

My dear it's a miracle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

I attend Foursquare church but the Pastor I called on that day, was a childhood friends of mine, we went to the same pry and secondary school, we kept in touch u till his dad who is the head of CS died and he took over the mantleship at such young age. I don't go to his church though but the first name that came to my consciousness was his name. And I frantically searched for his number, then I called him. He picked on the second ring and asked whats wrong?
I was panting and I told him I feel strange and internally cold. it seems my heart is collapsing on me, am dying. He said hang up, I will call u back in 5mins. Then he called back and started praying, and thats how I was delivered from death. I did thanksgiving in his church and my Foursquare church as well..afterwards.

And the strangs thing was that he said before he woke up in the morning, my face flashed right in his eyes as he was about to wake up, two times and he was wondering why was he seeing my image that morning. It's been ages, he had heard from me. Then an hour later my call came in.

My dear it's a miracle.
Our GOD is indeed wonderful....

maybe God saved you because of your beauty..
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Our GOD is indeed wonderful....

maybe God saved you because of your beauty..

Hahahahahahahhaha cheesy

You don't mean it? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahhaha cheesy
You don't mean it? cheesy
I meant every word...
You are from the east Right?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
All I see are comments,but she is gone to the glory of God. Let the dead rest
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I meant every word...

You are from the east Right?

Nah

From Warri but my great grand dad from my mum side is from nsukka. And I look like my mum, a refined version of her.

People either think am from the east or from Benin.

But nope, am from Warri, dad's side.

How about you?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

Nah

From Warri but my great grand dad from my mum side is from nsukka. And I look like my mum, a refined version of her.

People either think am from the east or from Benin.

But nope, am from Warri, dad's side.

How about you?
Wow this is wonderful..

I'm from warri too, my mom from ughelli
here in delta state, I'm an urhobo guy..

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Na wa...Village people sha....greedy things

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Wow this is wonderful..

I'm from warri too, my mom from ughelli
here in delta state, I'm an urhobo guy..

Wow! cheesy

That's nice. You are my brother!

Eeyah... Am urhobo as well cheesy
You stay in warri?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

Wow! cheesy
That's nice. You are my brother!
Eeyah... Am urhobo as well cheesy You stay in warri?
wow wow wow.. yes I stay in warri..
my urhobo ladies are always beautiful...

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Stevengerd(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Stevengerd(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mogbe! 20 Yrs, Breast Cancer. Life is spiritual, more dan we can see
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
wow wow wow.. yes I stay in warri..

my urhobo ladies are always beautiful...

Awww grin
Thanks dear..
Am based in Lagos but sometime this year I will travel down. smiley
I could halla you, during that period.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

Awww grin
Thanks dear..
Am based in Lagos but sometime this year I will travel down. smiley
I could halla you, during that period.
wow that's cool,, me too I'm a Lagos guy..

I will soon be in Lagos,, ajah to be precise, I went to primary school at ajah in Lagos island..

we can continue our convo on Facebook or whatsap..
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
wow that's cool,, me too I'm a Lagos guy..

I will soon be in Lagos,, ajah to be precise, I went to primary school at ajah in Lagos island..

we can continue our convo on Facebook or whatsap..

Oh that's nice as well.

Yea we can on whatsapp.

I will click on your pm. Then reply ?

Done.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

Are her parents not Christians?

what church does her parents attend?

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....
these Nigerian Christians av come again

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Shygirl1989(f): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
so sorry for your loss,such a young girl.
didn't know breast cancer affected young ladies,she barely out of her teens.
I pray you find strength and comfort in getting over this loss.may God be your strength. she's in peace .
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Shygirl1989(f): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
so sorry for your loss,such a young girl.
didn't know breast cancer affected young ladies,she barely out of her teens.
I pray you find strength and comfort in getting over this loss.may God be your strength. she's at peace

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Papanwamaikpe: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ooh what a beautiful girl. @op, hope you bleeped her?
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by damtan(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
IjeleNwa:
My girlfriend, best friend, confidant and soul mate passed away after a valiant fight against an especially aggressive breast cancer. She was the light of my life and many others as she affected my life in her own special way. She was a vibrant spirit – containing a genuine love for people and a passion to help those less fortunate than herself.

She was surrounded by loved ones when she passed and I know she is in a much better place – away from the pain and suffering that a cancer diagnosis and the subsequent uphill/downhill battle can bring. She was one of the bravest – most courageous people I know.

That courage, strength and intense love will always be with Christy

Too young to die but then death is no respecter!
I miss you like "I don't even need the life my self"

seriously?? breast cancer at such a tender age??
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by phemmyfour: 4:41am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a shame and a slap on the face of Christianity, that such a beautiful girl died because of Cancer..

Are her parents not Christians?

what church does her parents attend?

It's not like I'm bragging, but no loved one of mine will die from sickness, not when my God is alive....
You and blackhawk01 successfully derailed this thread. No respect for the OP

No respect for the dead and her religion.

You are irresponsible

10 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Originalsly: 5:09am On Jan 31, 2018
So young?...'aggressive breast cancer'?..... Her diagnosis and death need to be investigated ....doctor and surgeon need to be shot sued.
Re: How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death by Toktee(m): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The promise from GOD, is that we will live Long, and yes we have time to Go but not at an early age...

we will grow old and die a natural death that God is aware of...

As long as I'm Still Young, death will and must respect me in the mighty name of JESUS...
Keep talking,you just give me a source of happiness this morning,God has given us two choice,life and death but he also said,we should life that we may live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.