Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (66143 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Firefly2017(f): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Heheheh hahahahaha good for u guys running after all these immature 20 something years old. If y'all see mature girls u insult them and call them all sorts of names. I can't fit laugh. Mbok grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Codyt(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

[s]But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?[/s]

Congratulations.
STFU abeg. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by thesuave10(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

See ugly monkey
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by paix(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Women, women. You can never know them enough. When they ask you to stop but you persist, they'll say you're too pushy; and if they say stop and obeyed they'd say this guy na mumu.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ayusco85(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Well said. Ur head is thr
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ubunja(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
GraGra247:
This is so annoying and extremely infuriating. This feminism of a thing is now being extremely abused.

A lady will consciously sexually lead you on and at the very edge of it all will yell no and cry rape if she gets slightly displeased.

Next an innocent guy is humiliated & locked up for more than 20 years and he loses his entire life to regrets. Something should be speedily done about wickedness.
you get it. believe me you get it.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Niyinficient(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

Ladies?? i know na...despite be say na the girl bleep up, una must still find fault for the man...lol! Girlsss! rare beings! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=thesuave10 post=64898324][/quote]
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by valdovas(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
The guy concocted the whole story and the chat sef.

All these Twitter liars that want to trend by force will not kill us with their lies.

Both his sentences and the supposed girls sentences sound like the same person.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
iamdotune:
shut up idiot Ignorant thing
?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
iamdotune:
Omo na to dey put phone for voice record now o
If any girl come and accuse u of rape just play when she’s telling u harder harder
Incase she now come and said stop just and u didn’t stop she now start shouting rape
Just play it when you get in trouble
Don’t let this confused animals put u in jail

I didn’t say video record o na another case be that one grin
I can see all the females in your miserable life were animals!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Dwayndlight: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

Fuvk BOI is VVIP
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
GraGra247:
This is so annoying and extremely infuriating. This feminism of a thing is now being extremely abused.

A lady will consciously sexually lead you on and at the very edge of it all will yell no and cry rape if she gets slightly displeased.

Next an innocent guy is humiliated & locked up for more than 20 years and he loses his entire life to regrets. Something should be speedily done about wickedness.
So every female that does something you don't like is a feminist abi? Tell me more
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iamdotune(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
tutudesz:

I can see all the females in your miserable life were animals!
you are an animal wether u like it or not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Boscolo: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
What many guys on here dont know is that all ladies arent the same. because it worked for a lady doesnt mean it ll work for others. The line btw rape and showing your ego as a man not too weak is very thin plz becareful.
It is better for you to be called a weak man than for you to be called rapist.

OP, you have done the right thing. Matured guys dont force there way just to have sex with a lady. There are many fishes in the ocean why do you want to end up in prison because of one?

When next you experience this, just tell the lady that you are matured than that, and that you won't force your way to have S*X with a lady and that S*X shld be a mutual pleasure.
I swear she ll bring it to you , and do you know what then tell her you are not interested.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Abduletudaye(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
And she even had the nerve to call him gay.. what do some ladies what, i mean really? angry
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by cryles(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
She mean stop it ,i like it
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Abduletudaye(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Boscolo:
What many guys on here dont know is that all ladies arent the same. because it worked for a lady doesnt mean it ll work for others. The line btw rape and showing your ego as a man not too weak is very thin plz becareful.
It is better for you to be called a weak man than for you to be called rapist.

OP, you have done the right thing. Matured guys dont force there way just to have sex with a lady. There are many fishes in the ocean why do you want to end up in prison because of one?

When next you experience this, just tell the lady that you are matured than that, and that you won't force your way to have S*X with a lady and that S*X shld be a mutual pleasure.
I swear she ll bring it to you , and do you know what then tell her you are not interested.

I agree with you, please. Serx is a mutual thing but i think that girl was just looking for who to put in trouble

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ReinaFarine: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
kullozone:

Why you spoil your comment like this?
Are you the monkey on your profile? See as your mouth wide. It can accommodate 5 preeks at a time smiley

So you don't want dull guys to get sense abi? Make em no post am, so that y'all would continue your wickedness against men, right?

See your coconut head smiley

I don't usually reply emotional arguments and comments made to.my personality rather than the post.. But you made it too easy...

It will accommodate five of your tiny pencil dick right?
That mouth will suck the soul out of a real man's cock...

She exposed her stupidity and immaturity to him. So what is the lesson the so-called stupid boys should learn? Continue forcing a girl of she says no?

And yes I'm the monkey... I prefer Ape though... I think they're smarter..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iLUMeN8(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Any man that releases chats really does give me that one kind vibe because guys are so private at least the ones I really loved so when he starts releasing convo just know that it’s a woman’s job we are the more emotional ones once a guy is being screwed he will get too emotional I just know what’s up like literally lol

I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by thunderbabs: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
GraGra247:

Next an innocent guy is humiliated & locked up for more than 20 years and he loses his entire life to regrets. Something should be speedily done about this wickedness.

Push diz motion to Saraki in d house of assembly, plz. I mean, girls are jus smtin else... Dtz a cool headed nigga dere,
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kilokeys(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.

He went anon. A part of urself wants to support thr lady ba..

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by stevoskyj(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
kestolove95:
heat period, most girls can't survive it oo

If you were anywhere close to makurdi i for understand wetin you mean by heat period… please expatiate do you mean heat or on heat?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by piagetskinner(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
both of them re mad...but the girl is extremely mad
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by piagetskinner(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
stevoskyj:

If you were anywhere close to makurdi i for understand wetin you mean by heat period… please expatiate do you mean heat or on heat?

bros that makurdi heat is bloody....
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
OP sef try. It has happened to me before,,in my case i wasnt just called a gay but she took her time to investigate by even asking my friends! Its really crazy..
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by tutudesz: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
iamdotune:
you are an animal wether u like it or not
You keep using the word Animal always Y? were you treated like one when growing up?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
lies
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iamdotune(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
tutudesz:

You keep using the word Animal always Y? were you treated like one when growing up?
you should be the one I should be asking cause you are d one replying to what was generalized which makes u think u r actually an animal
In biology species were classed and every mammal is an animal but you are below average that’s why u r always confused, u don’t know what u want, I mean the type of animals dat can be found in the forest but with d privilege to stay amongst humans
You are either mentally deranged or just decided to be stupid on ur own
everyone is entitled to their opinion
It’s not my fault you feel like an animal when ever they generalize it
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by superhumanist(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:
lies

Screenshot nko?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Congratulations.
You girls are so fascinated with riding... Guess its because you get to control the depth of penetration, pace and also give the guy access to your breasts/nipples
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by iLUMeN8(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I don't usually reply emotional arguments and comments made to.my personality rather than the post.. But you made it too easy...

It will accommodate five of your tiny pencil dick right?
That mouth will suck the soul out of a real man's cock...

She exposed her stupidity and immaturity to him. So what is the lesson the so-called stupid boys should learn? Continue forcing a girl of she says no?

And yes I'm the monkey... I prefer Ape though... I think they're smarter..

I must say, your written english is quite impressive. Thumbs up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.