Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (36501 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Jerveyjay(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
And I think you are not even ready for the marriage yet... I don't know the advice you want to hear that you don't know already... But since you want to hear, hear and hear well.. I no go fit climb na for ground dem dey talk am,if she can request for 500k before marriage, she might as well ask for your head, after marriage... Wisdom is the principle thing, if you have it, activate it...
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Julieextra: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
bidv:
Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.

Source: Twitter

I read down the line that the lady is "pregnant for you". I don't know if I am to believe that.

I smell foul play somewhere.

I am talking from experience.

It is possible that pregnancy isn't yours and the guy who owns it demands settlement from her to let her go otherwise he exposes her.

So, bro investigate that pregnancy well. Do paternity test to be sure.

If you give in to her demands, you will keep doing that all your life.

Thanks
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by BIXYBABE: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Prechbills post=65217877]ok
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Mandela27: 1:01pm On May 27, 2021
Annibel:
Like you said... YOU LOVE HER...
Biko just give her the money. issorite
are u okay
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by earleswood(f): 2:17pm On May 27, 2021
You have not painted the whole picture. How much is her contribution to the once in a lifetime event. Is she working and have you two discussed the individual contributions to the monthly domestic budget.
By the way are you buying a chatel for life?
La ila. Aboki, grow a head!
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by dederocs(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2021
Simp grin

But on a serious note, if you really got the bag, N500k is not much to get what you want.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by amadaovie(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2021
Annibel:
Like you said... YOU LOVE HER...
Biko just give her the money. issorite

SHALLOW BRAIN!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / Top 10 Lies Men Tell / ....Jesus loves you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.