Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (36515 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by fuke(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:
Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.

2million naira for wedding?
Madness.
Why so much noise.
Success f a marriage is not determined by
how much you spend and how much noise you make.

If you have 3000Naira, do not buy a 3000Naira bag.
Instead buy a N300 one and have 2700Naira in it.

If I were her, I will ask for 5M.
You guys marrying girls with money will learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, maybe you know how to cokovisa. Ouch! . Hayi maan , how are these Gogos kanti ? grin. That's so sick , I can't imagine looking my grandmother in the eye after that , yho lol. Like I said the other day some cultural things I sense buloyi kuzo grin. This is kinda over the top, haybo. So basically , we are incompetetion with formally trained sistas grin sinyile mos.

Ja , I know about the natural ones but le ka girl was something a little bit graphic for me . It's disturbing to look at , even for 1 sec lol. Aqinile amadoda out there yerrr.

LMFAO. They're professionally trained, girl. But kuyafana because batyelwa benjalo. Nothing can stop a guy from sampling other goodies, so they can pull them until they're as long as the trail on a bridal dress, still they'll get played like the rest of us tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by bidv(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
But you know I'm not Jesus and Jesus already paid it all. lol cheesy
LaEvilIMiss:
What is N500k... grin grin grin Jesus Christ n die for you for Free
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by serege(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
Annibel:
Like you said... YOU LOVE HER...
Biko just give her the money. issorite
Seriously... undecided
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by centboy123456(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2018
nancyv:

I called his mom out because she is also a woman.You guys should stop with the generalisation.The fact that the women in your family are good for nothing does not mean that others are.

women in your family are good for nothing hey u be very careful did u hear me woman have noting to offer apart from a baby what can they offer notin only sex noting more that the fact let's me advice u good for nothing go and have babies that what u can only offer and don't ever call out any of my family
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Sorry oo.

1. If you can afford N2m, in all honesty, 500k should not be a problem for you.

2. Tell her I said she is mad.

3. Tell yourself that you are not serious.

Thank you for the fable though. I will add it to my soon-to-be-published collection.

bidv:

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2018
BIXYBABE:
May God help us all....... There is no big deal in giving her d money. I guess Maybe she want to use it for her wedding needs I. E wedding gown, traditional wears., bridal shower, jewelry e.t. c. And u also mention dat she know u ar capable of giving her and u love her. Why not give her den just dat its shouldn't be a MUST... she can't force u to give her. Or maybe u shld try nd confuse her dat u can only her some amount u can afford.

tell your parents to give u dat money... hypocrite

I pity the idiot that's going to wed you..

one of the reasons I'll never marry a girl who's from a poor family.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by centboy123456(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2018
nancyv:

In your own part of the world,the women in your family are good for nothing.
in my own part of the world, the women in my family are useful. most of them are breadwinners in their families.

just read what u out down there breadwinners of the family I don't know why am still talking to you I see u still a baby and I don't have time for low life like u go and make baby's that what u only know how to do
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Really?

Seriously?

I have a role for you in stand up comedy. No need for auditions.

kimbraa:
Please give her the money. You said your budget was around 2M, you can give her and bring your budget down to 1.5m. Secondly, overlook those saying you shouldn't marry her 'cause the threat was to make you give the money, though it was wrong of her to place a condition to it but she may be one of those who don't know how to demand for things as others do. I believe a good wedding gown should cost close to that amount, she'll add make up, shoes, and whatnot. Abi, is there something else she needed the money for?
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lionessza(f): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. They're professionally trained, girl. But kuyafana because batyelwa benjalo. Nothing can stop a guy from sampling other goodies, so they can pull them until they're as long as the trail on a bridal dress, still they'll get played like the rest of us tongue

LMFAO, I've noticed that siyaboyikisa kodwa even without I professional classes grin. Soze bavale both eyes when sleeping si around grin. Something ebabandisayo in our presence, I felt it back when I used to live over there. But ke don't blame them , we know our sistas grin. They will nyonyobela your man and hypnotize him with sweet nothings angaphinde akujonge even with your "trail on a bridal dress ". grin.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by elbulk(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2018
icebird25:
My advice to you bros, is to find one girl and make her ur baby mama.. Apart from children and sex woman have no other things to offer in marriage.. That say all men are born equal and free but if you decides to go and marry...you are in your own

And you know this because Keep your ignorance to yourself. You should spend more time working on your vocabulary and common sense

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2018
I pray thee that thou shalt receive utmost sense this day henceforth and forever.

icebird25:
My advice to you bros, is to find one girl and make her ur baby mama.. Apart from children and sex woman have no other things to offer in marriage.. Thay say all men are born equal and free but if you decides to go and marry...you are on your own
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I've noticed that siyaboyikisa kodwa even without I professional classes grin. Soze bavale both eyes when sleeping si around grin. Something ebabandisayo in our presence, I felt it back when I used to live over there. But ke don't blame them , we know our sistas grin. They will nyonyobela your man and hypnotize him with sweet nothings angaphinde akujonge even with your "trail on a bridal dress ". grin.

LMAO. It's true mos. We have laaaaanto! The charisma, the looks & the brain grin

Btw, have you seen this other video done by this other lady woMxhosa? She says sinalanto iqhafazisayo. Sinomgangatho! Kikikiki. Hey, some of us have huge egos it's actually funny when you're observing it from a distance. It's kind of OTT & overwhelming at times.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by sirdoz065(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Annibel:
Like you said... YOU LOVE HER... Biko just give her the money. issorite
charap and gerout
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Franky826: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

You people that go on Twitter and steal posts and yet fail to give credits to the original content producer are just pathetic.

Like why is this always happening on Nairaland.

Seun and lalasticlala what's all this na?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2018
Franky826:

You people that go on Twitter and steal posts and yet fail to give credits to the original content producer are just pathetic.

Like why is this always happening on Nairaland.

Seun and lalasticlala what's all this na?

I said it!.. something isn't right with the dude's writeup
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Davicool1(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol 500k before marriage � � � And after marriage nko what will happen Bro think well beforehand Use your brain love na scam
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Bibi294(f): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Prechbills:

sharapp..
all these girls in nairaland are hypocrites..
so he should give her 500k what nonsense
..this is one of the reasons why I date only girls that are from wealthy homes.
Plz, don't bite me... Ekpele, wealthy people
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by gidjah(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

Is she really inlove with you?
Is she marrying you for love or for money?
Will a lady who loves you attempt such demand?
A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!
Don't be blinded by boobs and ass!
Marriage should be a lifetime contract!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided
DON STAIN HIM SELF!your contribution is funny but just wise. that guy needs to wake up,the lady needs to be thrown away like a dirty wash hand basin.d guy no 2get sense because hm dey europe
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by FTrebirth(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2018
am i supposed to believe this story?
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lionessza(f): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. It's true mos. We have laaaaanto! The charisma, the looks & the brain grin

Btw, have you seen this other video done by this other lady woMxhosa? She says sinalanto iqhafazisayo. Sinomgangatho! Kikikiki. Hey, some of us have huge egos it's actually funny when you're observing it from a distance. It's kind of OTT & overwhelming at times.

LMFAO, uyazibon with that ego? . This is what has earned us ,all these decorations we are known for grin.

No , haven't seen it. Jesu! Lol. But akaxoki ke sithini grin. TBH, with the ego thing nabo they are to blame imo. Basiyeke sadakasa all over them to the point that we have it in our minds that it's our right to do so lol. Not to mention that even the quietest of us is naturally a bully inside grin, sokufaka under I programme quickly if awubhadlanga lol.

I remember a friend of mine back then, yho ! That chick was full of herself . She was an instigator , she knew asiviwa kula flat lol. So whenever we hung out together nabo, she would start her crap; " niyabona our numbers are increasing in this city and that means only one thing . Ibhedi zale city will be colonized by us grin, nina buy vibrators or go back kwi towns zenu to find new recruits which we will take too if you bring them this side and they are good enough grin grin". Yho they hated her grin.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL! Lobola? This is getting too exciting. Give me a minute to let it sink in 1st tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by icebird25(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2018
elbulk:

And you know this because Keep your ignorance to yourself. You should spend more time working on your vocabulary and common sense

Thank you sir....but don't forget to tell your mom that ur head need pressing with warm water.pls is just a prescription, failure to do so you will run mad
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, why don't you request 500k before you can consider it ? . Just to make sure he can afford the lobola cheesy.

Howsit , babe ?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. No rush. Until we get him home, sibethi'zinto nge-timing tongue

Btw, the girl in the middle is the one AKA was rumoured to be cheating on "B" with. He could be dating her now, hence the comparison between the 3. It's interesting how he moves from one relationship to the next, without even breathing. As for B, what goes up must come down. He showed her that you cannot trust a guy who cheated on someone else to be with you. Now she can go find another guy to lockdown in that kiss kiss. Kuthiwa people with kiss madolo bamnandi, I guess because they're locking in all that heat, no escape tongue wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Smooyis(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2018
icebird25:
My advice to you bros, is to find one girl and make her ur baby mama.. Apart from children and sex woman have no other things to offer in marriage.. That say all men are born equal and free but if you decides to go and marry...you are in your own
Stop such derogatory statement about our women. The fact that one woman is, or some women are bad is not an excuse to insults all of them.
My mother was an epitome of love in the family, a pillar of support to the entire family, and a dependable friend, wife, mother.
May her gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace. Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by ahukannakate(f): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2018
500k is too small, biko increase it to 1m, you have the cash

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lionessza(f): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=65219722][/quote]

grin grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by ladyverere(f): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

Give it to her. It's only money after all and you can afford it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, uyazibon with that ego? . This is what has earned us ,all these decorations we are known for grin.

No , haven't seen it. Jesu! Lol. But akaxoki ke sithini grin. TBH, with the ego thing nabo they are to blame imo. Basiyeke sadakasa all over them to the point that we have it in our minds that it's our right to do so lol. Not to mention that even the quietest of us is naturally a bully inside grin, sokufaka under I programme quickly if awubhadlanga lol.

I remember a friend of mine back then, yho ! That chick was full of herself . She was an instigator , she knew asiviwa kula flat lol. So whenever we hung out together nabo, she would start her crap; " niyabona our numbers are increasing in this city and that means only one thing . Ibhedi zale city will be colonized by us grin, nina buy vibrators or go back kwi towns zenu to find new recruits which we will take too if you bring them this side and they are good enough grin grin". Yho they hated her grin.

LMFAO.

I'll catch up with you later, let me go beg, Dredd tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=65219835][/quote]

LMFAO. It's not what it looks like tongue
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lionessza(f): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO.

I'll catch up with you later, let me go beg, Dredd tongue

Lol, sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.