Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (36597 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. It's not what it looks like tongue

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by lordmassac(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

Is she really inlove with you?
Is she marrying you for love or for money?
Will a lady who loves you attempt such demand?
A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!
Don't be blinded by boobs and ass!
Marriage should be a lifetime contract!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided

Good thinking, good talk.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by markode777: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2018
yommen:

I looked at your dp and I understand why you made such a comment. You are too young to contribute to a discuss of this nature. No offense!

Very true
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=65220548][/quote]

Baby, come on. What happened to the wedding now? tongue

You're hurting me here

grin

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2018
bribery to love*smh* let her go
bidv:
Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Baby, come on. What happened to the wedding now? tongue

You're hurting me here

grin

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=65220828][/quote]

Give me another chance tongue

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Give me another chance tongue

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=65221112][/quote]

Am I forgiven, sweetheart? embarassed
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by holuwarlay08(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2018
My advise is for you to divorce her before you marry her......gbam.........smile
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Am I forgiven, sweetheart? embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2018

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by BlueScholar(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Just wanted to thank you on behalf of OP and other OP's you gave advice on NL. i notice how clear, succinct and powerful your advice are. I hope he use it

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

cry

you know i hate to see ma bebe shed a tear (though it might just be tricks) grin grin grin but....

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2018
judgedredd22:

you know i hate to see ma bebe shed a tear (though it might just be tricks) grin grin grin but....

Yes!

Now come over & let me show you my gratitude wink

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by ttmax09(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided
Follow diz advice op best so far. Mke i help am talk am again, if i ever here i really love her from your mouth again eh u go chop cane. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by lookingfly: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=bidv post=65151451]Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.[/quote

first mistake you did was letting her know your true financial status...... And you will hardly get true love with such an attitude. I would advice you tell her you can't put up with such a money for her to buy her personal things, if she truly loves you, she would go ahead with the marriage and if not please delete the idea of you loving her because ur so called love her will surely turn into hatred for her in the future but if you feel you can keep up with the cash flow into her account in the future. Then, go ahead and give her the money.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by ttmax09(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
icebird25:
My advice to you bros, is to find one girl and make her ur baby mama.. Apart from children and sex woman have no other things to offer in marriage.. That say all men are born equal and free but if you decides to go and marry...you are in your own
Bro you wicked sha
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by litaninja(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
na liability be that na....not fiance.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:
Bro. I want to raise a family.

you want to raise a family or twitter wants wants to raise a family n generate likes and traffic
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by elisha4gabriel(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
the lady loves you because you have made it.my dear pause and go into prayer.once you go down financially when you marry her,you will loose her respect,she will cheat and will be out of control.she might end up marrying another man.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by AleAirHub(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
WELL DONE SIR
donstan18:

Below is MY ADVICE

Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!

undecided

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by franchasng: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wendy80:

Where do I send ur kisses and hugs to? grin
No 1 Lagos street, opposite Lagos road cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes!

Now come over & let me show you my gratitude wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
judgedredd22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmm...

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by nancyv(f): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
centboy123456:

just read what u out down there breadwinners of the family I don't know why am still talking to you I see u still a baby and I don't have time for low life like u go and make baby's that what u only know how to do
please go back to kindergarten. I couldn't read what you wrote.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...

i feel ya... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Annibel(f): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
sirdoz065:
charap and gerout

hello?? what are you typing??
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Wendy80(f): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
franchasng:
No 1 Lagos street, opposite Lagos road cheesy cheesy kiss

kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by ahnie: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ceasardgreat:

Are you the one we are talking about?
Nissssh not me...but if eventually am correct about the details I dish out...its a huge pity that this bidv of a guy z gonna have a very rude,sociopathic ,controlling Mil that z gonna help him to run his marriage for the rest of his fruitful life.sad news z...the op z not going to be happy for the rest of his life.

May God HELP HIM!
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by LaudableXX: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
icebird25:
My advice to you bros, is to find one girl and make her ur baby mama.. Apart from children and sex woman have no other things to offer in marriage.. That say all men are born equal and free but if you decides to go and marry...you are in your own

So this is the kind of home training you were given, while you were growing up...."find one girl and make her ur baby mama." mtcheew!
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by LaudableXX: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
nancyv:
Which truth did he say? He said women are good for nothing except sex and bearing children and I asked him whether his mom never contributed anything to his life.
My mom made me what I am today and I hate when people insult women anyhow just because they were unfortunate to associate with the bad ones.
May you live long! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / My Pre Wedding Photos / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.