Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (36500 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by riversproperty(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2018
bidv:
Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let
go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.

I have taken time to go through all the comments on this particular thread and i can't but marvel at how ridiculous people can be with their reasoning but what do i know?

OP, i will advise you talk to your woman in the most romantic and logical way to see if you can make her come down on the figure.She actually needs money for some personal stuffs for the preparation no doubt and being at your mercy for cash isn't what any lady wants.please don't see her demand for such amount as threat or a condition.You said you guys have been together for years so you obviously know her more than everyone on this platform does hence, sit her down and dialogue with her.like never before, try and listen to her on what she intends doing with that "seeming"huge amount of money and then you can let us know but that is if you so wish to share it with us.

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by bidv(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2018
Great, thank you for this.
riversproperty:

I have taken time to go through all the comments on this particular thread and i can't but marvel at how ridiculous people can be with their reasoning but what do i know?
Maybe we should have another view to this using my experience as a case study and i promise not to bore you..i will be 30 this coming April and settling down tops my priority list as we speak hence, i decided to make out a special day with my woman just for us to discuss the way forward concerning our wedding.She just got done with her youth service and got a job in a secondary school where she earns 45k monthly...
The discussion started and i told her my budget for our wedding is #2million just like the OP. Honestly speaking, she hasn't spoken for 2 minutes when she asked how much do i intend giving her for her own preparations that hope i know that she will need money for some personal effects including buying and sewing of Ashoebi for her 4 siblings who according to her must wear uniform attire that day. Funny right? Yea it sounded funny to me too at first but after much deliberations i was forced to ask how much she has in mind and behold she said atleast 500k..lmao!! It's like all these ladies including mine and that of the OP have joined gangs right? Lol. Every logical reasoning to make her come down on her figure fell to her left ear as she kept on dishing out endless (reasonable though ) necessary expenses including that she doesn't want to have any reason to be calling me for money during the heat of the preparation because she knows that i must have spent a lot hence, she would'nt want to get me paranoid with her frequent request for money especially some necessary buy petty ones.
To cut the long story short, i reasoned with her and i was able to beat it down to #400k.

OP, i will advise you talk to your woman in the most romantic and logical way to see if you can make her come down on the figure.She actually needs money for some personal stuffs for the preparation no doubt and being at your mercy for cash isn't what any lady wants.please don't see her demand for such amount as threat or a condition.You said you guys have been together of years so you obviously know her more than everyone on this platform does hence, sit her down and dialogue with her.like never before, try and listen to her on what she intends doing with that "seeming"huge amount of money and then you can let us know but that is if you so wish to share it with us.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by riversproperty(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2018
bidv:

Uwc bro

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Mikkylounge: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:
Like you said... YOU LOVE HER...
Biko just give her the money. issorite
you're really pretty, are you a chelsea fan? grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Mikkylounge: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
riversproperty:

Maybe we should have another view to this using my experience as a case study and i promise not to bore you..i will be 30 this coming April and settling down tops my priority list as we speak hence, i decided to make out a special day with my woman just for us to discuss the way forward concerning our wedding.She just got done with her youth service and got a job in a secondary school where she earns 45k monthly...
The discussion started and i told her my budget for our wedding is #2million just like the OP. Honestly speaking, she hasn't spoken for 2 minutes when she asked how much do i intend giving her for her own preparations that hope i know that she will need money for some personal effects including buying and sewing of Ashoebi for her 4 siblings who according to her must wear uniform attire that day. Funny right? Yea it sounded funny to me too at first but after much deliberations i was forced to ask how much she has in mind and behold she said atleast 500k..lmao!! It's like all these ladies including mine and that of the OP have joined gangs right? Lol. Every logical reasoning to make her come down on her figure fell to her left ear as she kept on dishing out endless (reasonable though ) necessary expenses including that she doesn't want to have any reason to be calling me for money during the heat of the preparation because she knows that i must have spent a lot hence, she would'nt want to get me paranoid with her frequent request for money especially some necessary buy petty ones.
To cut the long story short, i reasoned with her and i was able to beat it down to #400k.

OP, i will advise you talk to your woman in the most romantic and logical way to see if you can make her come down on the figure.She actually needs money for some personal stuffs for the preparation no doubt and being at your mercy for cash isn't what any lady wants.please don't see her demand for such amount as threat or a condition.You said you guys have been together of years so you obviously know her more than everyone on this platform does hence, sit her down and dialogue with her.like never before, try and listen to her on what she intends doing with that "seeming"huge amount of money and then you can let us know but that is if you so wish to share it with us.

Thank you

Apt.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
This one will leave you when things get tough, trend with care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Flamezzz: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
bidv:
No doubt that was a nice advice from him. But the question is "Did his own bride compelled him with the will that he must give her the money or she'll call off the wedding?" I doubt. Bro, see this scenario from different perspective, all man for himself. You will never and can never be that niggar that just gave you such median advice. You've dated this lady, you know her more than us and for you to put up this write up asking for advice was because you were shocked at her demand and won't like to make mistakes. You are planning for the future, and just like you said, you wanna start a family. There's life after wedding and if your wife to be doesn't see it that way, dump the mofo and move ahead. This might be a sign. I would have attacked you if she had asked for 500k to start up a business that will yield money for you guys family and you refused but wedding? Something that is not up to 24hours.
My elder bro suppose to have a 3milla Barcelona theme wedding as a staunch fan but his bride to be asked him for 1.5milla outta the money, she opened up a unique cosmetics shop with the money used 1milla for the wedding(lowkey one shaa) and hosted barca fans in the hood with not less than 200k and still have 300k. Today the shop is booming and dropping not less than 2-350k per month. Mum can't stop loving her daughter in law.
So bro use your head.

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
midolian:

From the above, it is obvious you are the boastful type..You have also mentioned in your post that you believe she is making that demand because she knows you have it..if thats the case, why seekin our opinion on the issue?
Your woman sometimes is exactly who you want her to be..

Some people and attention seeking sha..
U sound jealous n u derailed hommie!!!

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by bidv(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thank you bro.
Flamezzz:

No doubt that was a nice advice from him. But the question is "Did his own bride compelled him with the will that he must give her the money or she'll call off the wedding?" I doubt. Bro, see this scenario from different perspective, all man for himself. You will never and can never be that niggar that just gave you such median advice. You've dated this lady, you know her more than us and for you to put up this write up asking for advice was because you were shocked at her demand and won't like to make mistakes. You are planning for the future, and just like you said, you wanna start a family. There's life after wedding and if your wife to be doesn't see it that way, dump the mofo and move ahead. This might be a sign. I would have attacked you if she had asked for 500k to start up a business that will yield money for you guys family and you refused but wedding? Something that is not up to 24hours.
My elder bro suppose to have a 3milla Barcelona theme wedding as a staunch fan but his bride to be asked him for 1.5milla outta the money, she opened up a unique cosmetics shop with the money used 1milla for the wedding(lowkey one shaa) and hosted barca fans in the hood with not less than 200k and still have 300k. Today the shop is booming and dropping not less than 2-350k per month. Mum can't stop loving her daughter in law.
So bro use your head.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by eaglejay13(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
dannytoe:
Simple advice, tell her u had 1m before. but Snake swallowed it.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Annibel(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mikkylounge:
you're really pretty, are you a chelsea fan? grin
lol... lemme alone abeg
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
icebird25:
My advice to you bros, is to find one girl and make her ur baby mama.. Apart from children and sex woman have no other things to offer in marriage.. That say all men are born equal and free but if you decides to go and marry...you are in your own

perhaps you're talking about your sisters

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by icebird25(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
WinningSun:

perhaps you're talking about your sisters

perhaps that's how devil go punish you..amebor
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Mikkylounge: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Annibel:

lol... lemme alone abeg

why are you lol'ing at this time of night?
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Annibel(f): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mikkylounge:

why are you lol'ing at this time of night?
you're asking me
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by riversproperty(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Flamezzz:

So bro use your head.

Dude you called me a nigga?...though 'm not your nigga #Wo! (in Olamide's voice)..lol..

OP Please look beyond money and build that lovely home you've always desired.

Let me stop here for now..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by nairaland20: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
Please help this man
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by osykull22(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
I pity men dt love completely wit their heart guy u better start loving wit ur senses or else hnmmm I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by riversproperty(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
nairaland20:
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique

Please help this man
.lmao
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lifeisajourney: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Why the exobitant amount of money? Just take things easy.You better go and find a good girl. Money is not the main solution. What if you gave her the money and she lost it or got robbed.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by samojay20(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

Is she really inlove with you?
Is she marrying you for love or for money?
Will a lady who loves you attempt such demand?
A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!
Don't be blinded by boobs and ass!
Marriage should be a lifetime contract!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided

FTC
SOB

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Rexnegro(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Annibel:
Mumu
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Alariiwo: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Fools everywhere..

This OP will father another man's child with his level of stupidity.
Idiots too desperate for love. Just imagine!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by osazsky(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
does a sex doll cost up to 500k? y not use the money to buy one
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Ellabae(f): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

Is she really inlove with you?
Is she marrying you for love or for money?
Will a lady who loves you attempt such demand?
A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!
Don't be blinded by boobs and ass!
Marriage should be a lifetime contract!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided
nice comment dearie
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Mikkylounge: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Annibel:

you're asking me

look behind you,what do you see?
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Newpride(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
So accepting proposal is now a biz,
u better run because when u marry her finish, u must pay before u go enter room.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lifeisajourney: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
You are looking for beauty angel. Always take time and communicate with woman and understand the person she really is before asking her out. Communication is essential. I don't believe in all this beautiful girls of nowadays. I would prefer to really know her values, character, ideology about life. YOU BETTER DON'T RUSH.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by spicebomb(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
This kain love get as e be...so without 500k she no go marry?run for your life oga. Y d ultimatum?
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lifeisajourney: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
anibirelawal:

Give her the money, if you can afford it. there is no big deal there, am very sure it will be used for your own benefit.

for her to say she will quit the relationship if you refuse, it is just to make you concur or agree to.

You don't owe her SHIT.. Its money based relationship.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by djmask(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Annibel:
Terrible advice. Why the ultimatum and finality? So if he is poor she won't marry him? He should just leave her and marry a much saner human being who doesn't believe in living off another human being. A lady with prestige and honour
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by megama: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
bidv:
Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.
. Give her 1 million dollar. , who it concernedd.irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / Top 10 Lies Men Tell / ....Jesus loves you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.