Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (36516 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by charidot(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2018
It is a lie! There is nothing like that,
you only want to read reactions. Even if it is true, something must be wrong with you for even contemplating whether to give her or not
bidv:
Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Ginseng(f): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Why on earth would a girl threaten you with such demand? Trust me, if she marries you and things gets bad, she's gonna cheat on you cos there will be times you'll fail to grant her financial demands. Sir, you gat to be careful

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by justmenoni: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Op is a show off hence the hoe left another guy for the moment and after the marriage she's gonna continue banging the original husband who is not a show off perhaps poor...

Rule number one don't win love with MONEY.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

Is she really inlove with you?
Is she marrying you for love or for money?
Will a lady who loves you attempt such demand?
A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!
Don't be blinded by boobs and ass!
Marriage should be a lifetime contract!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided

Thank u sir. U said it all

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Julian18(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2018
my brother, to look at this matter in a logical way, ur woman might not have an interior motives for requesting such amount , u know its a wedding u are talking about nd its a one time experience, maybe its because the woman doesn't have kobo with her nd she really needs to look good for u......

if u feel nd know that the money won't be a problem to u, talk to her heart-to-heart nd give her the money, like u said u av been with her for quite some time now nd her actions u know better .
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by riversproperty(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2018
bekpo:

U said she want to use it to buy her wedding things and that of the family, so u want to Marry by April and u can't give ur fiancée money for her wedding shopping n that of her family, how do u xpect her to dress on that day? To put on skirt and blows?

God bless you bro!
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by osazeeiyeks(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Ogbeni run away. She has started showing you her real face.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by chimoskyg(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

Is she really inlove with you?
Is she marrying you for love or for money?
Will a lady who loves you attempt such demand?
A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!
Don't be blinded by boobs and ass!
Marriage should be a lifetime contract!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided

@Op the best so far

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.
Do not give her please,let it be out of your free will.if she is pressurizing till the extent of putting you in a position to make choice please forget her.i am a woman, trust me,she will continue to put you in that position for life

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by livebynite: 6:51am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

fake stories all over nairaland nowadays!!! when you chose her as a wife did you ask people here? rubbish
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Juicybreed(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2018
The Comments tho. Oga! I see someone who spends lavishly here. So your fiancee making such demand, shouldn't be a biggie at all to you. She knows you can afford to give her the money so why the headache. Please give her the money and curtail your way of spending and lifestyle. #You just got served what you bargained for.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Tonymic4life(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2018
I smell divorce in d nearest future! No offence Buh read the handwriting cos it's clear enough for even a blind man to see
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by mikejj(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2018
grin
Annibel:
Like you said... YOU LOVE HER...
Biko just give her the money. issorite
grin you are that type thats makes a man cry alone in the bathroom abi.kiki

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lionessza(f): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL! Lobola? This is getting too exciting. Give me a minute to let it sink in 1st tongue

Lol, why don't you request 500k before you can consider it ? . Just to make sure he can afford the lobola cheesy.

Howsit , babe ?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

Hope u know she wants to marry you because of your money? U had better seat and look for a way forward.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by adetes: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Hey

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Juicybreed(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2018
[/b]Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her[b]
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Juicybreed(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

Juicybreed:
The Comments tho. Oga! I see someone who spends lavishly here. So your fiancee making such demand, shouldn't be a biggie at all to you. She knows you can afford to give her the money so why the headache. Please give her the money and curtail your way of spending and lifestyle. #You just got served what you bargained for.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, why don't you request 500k before you can consider it ? . Just to make sure he can afford the lobola cheesy.

Howsit , babe ?

I don't wanna scare him off too early. Lala gusha ndikuchebe grin

I'm loving this morning. Nice weather. Rain but no thunder. A much needed break from the heat. How are things your sides.

Lol, people are so mean. Look what they say about Bonang's "kiss kiss".

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by AceVentura: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Run for your life!!!

This is a tip of the customer iceberg.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Bibi294:
Here is not the best place to seek advices on delicate matters like this... Else, you're going to lose her and regret later

sharapp..
all these girls in nairaland are hypocrites..
so he should give her 500k what nonsense
..this is one of the reasons why I date only girls that are from wealthy homes.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by tdammy(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2018
instead make she dey help you cut cost she elaborate d cost, you na Lapo or microfinance bank? Lol
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by lincs25(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2018
No point reading your predicaments, sharply call it a quite!
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by thunderbabs: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2018
All these love stories that often end up back here on Nairaland with divorce and black eye....

Heat don melt love since global warming..
U will tell me shez demanding dt sum out of love, abi? shocked

You go hear am na... She don get ur mumu button tete cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by deavicky(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2018
U are making this thing to look too serious. 500k to buy what she needs for the wedding, it is not too much. What I suggest u give her 300k let's see if she would reject it. I had a similar case my wife didn't tell me to give any specific amount, but she want some specific stuffs that are what over 600k. And she claims to really need them. So Give her the 300k to manage it herself because if u follow her to the market u will end up buying more before u know it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Julian18:
my brother, to look at this matter in a logical way, ur woman might not have an interior motives for requesting such amount , u know its a wedding u are talking about nd its a one time experience, maybe its because the woman doesn't have kobo with her nd she really needs to look good for u......

if u feel nd know that the money won't be a problem to u, talk to her heart-to-heart nd give her the money, like u said u av been with her for quite some time now nd her actions u know better .

I pity the man that's going to wed you... she doesn't need more than 200k... shit.. plus he isn't the one to purchase things for her siblings.. there's already a family list for him... and from the way the OP sounded it's like the girl is from a poor home, one of the reasons I'm never going to marry a girl from a poor family.. always demanding things up and down

stop saying shits pls
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Dolapo873: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2018
The greatest mistake you make is to let her know your worth . Sometimes you don't have to be sarcastic,the babe didn't love you but she only love you because of your money .Please bro don't be deceived by anything and don't give her anything ,if she really loves you she should stay without demanding for anything .There is nothing wrong in giving her money since she is the one you want to marry but she shouldn't threaten you with tantrum words.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by godofuck231: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2018
My grandmother told me never bring a poor girl to dinner, she would eat till she gets sick and steal some more plus the cutlery and go home, when next invited she's coming with her friends, only then you will realise why lions don't go well with hyenas.

When the money is gone or finished, she will either be for sale to ur friends or she's gone.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2018
deavicky:
U are making this thing to look too serious. 500k to buy what she needs for the wedding, it is not too much. What I suggest u give her 300k let's see if she would reject it. I had a similar case my wife didn't tell me to give any specific amount, but she want some specific stuffs that are what over 600k. And she claims to really need them. So Give her the 300k to manage it herself because if u follow her to the market u will end up buying more before u know it.

500k in this economy is a big deal man.
though I agree with ur word, he should only give her 200k.

he has other things to do, plus doesn't the girl have any cash of her own she doesn't have a job
that means the OP is going to be the one to be contributing up and down in their marriage..

I would never marry a girl that's from a poor family.. Godforbid

she doesn't even have a job

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.