Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (76834 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kremzo: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more
prove it let us see
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Nigerian men always talking about how they need girls that will spend on them but they will leave independent women and go for slay mamas cos of their worthless ego and insecurities, a Nigerian man will rather date a girl that asks for transport fares than one that owns a car, yet they want to complain, get your priorities right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more
how much u get so i go date u.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by parismoore: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigerian men always talking about how they need girls that will spend on them but they will leave independent women and go for slay mamas cos of their worthless ego and insecurities
Not all Nigerian men, it all depends on individuals and their choices, only lazy dudes with low self esteem will, Any lady who spends on me challenges me to work hard and take responsibilities as a man, her efforts triggers me to stand and defend life as a man

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by tboneybone(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2018
Asowari:
is that Xbox 360 shocked that gal is not Nigerian that's 4 sure.

That's Xbox one
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2018
wurabecca:

grin grin cheesy

Your ex is legit not okay cheesy

Y'all should follow me on twirra... @wurabecca

should we also follow you? Weather something go come out.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2018
rare specie!... my type of lady.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by 9jaArea: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2018
This guy is a baller (Basketball) the Nike stands out
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2018
parismoore:
Not all nigerian men, it all depends on individuals and their choices, only lazy dudes will, Any lady who spends on me challenges me to work hard and take responsibilities as a man

How does a lady spending on you become a challenge? what is challenging in a lady buying lunch or dinner for her guy or getting him a good birthday gift? unless you are saying it makes you insecure, even rich guys have ladies who spend on them, there's isn't a much ado about it

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Jolar101:

See excuse to be stingy types.

But I AM stingy grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by henricson(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more

Prove it!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2018
djeezy:
But on the contrary you will want the guy to spend on you. You see your mentality.

No, I'm not a receiver by nature & that's the truth. If you do something for me, I can't rest until I return the favour. It's like a thing that hangs over your head. At least that's how it feels for me. I wanna live my life knowing that I don't owe anybody a freaking thing!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2018
Bruh my brother Is 18 and his 16 year old white girlfriend bought him £300 jordans, £400 customised gold watch and expensive clothes. She spent like £1,000+ on him for Christmas . grin
some people sha smh. I feel sorry for her in advance
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by peacockremi(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more
oya prove it yo me
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigerian men always talking about how they need girls that will spend on them but they will leave independent women and go for slay mamas cos of their worthless ego and insecurities, a Nigerian man will rather date a girl that asks for transport fares than one that owns a car, yet they want to complain, get your priorities right.
The whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
I've been saying this for the longest. They don't know what they want
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by peacockremi(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2018
wurabecca:

grin grin cheesy
he should follow u on twitter for wat madam?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2018
princeking2:

I pray that you find true love even if it lasts for two weeks. cool

Why evils now? Pray it lasts forever grin

If I ever meet a guy that changes my mindset, you'll be the 1st one I'll report to tongue

For now, I'm spending all my coins on me! Me. Me. Me.

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by mavinjay1(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2018
wurabecca:

grin grin cheesy
Woow u look buriful.... but y u sharing ur twitter handle tho?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by DonCandido(f): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Excellent choices and combinations of gifts.

Nice taste in the arrangement and presentation.

VERDICT: You are a spendthrift, go and open an all male gift shop to hone your talent and also learn the VALUE OF MONEY!!!

It is girls like you and gifts like these that make young men stray into criminality when it is time to reciprocate on her birthday!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2018
Oladimejyy:
savage meme

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why evils now? Pray it lasts forever grin

If I ever meet a guy that changes my mindset, you'll be the 1st one I'll report to tongue

For now, I'm spending all my coins on me! Me. Me. Me.
Maybe you don't deserve a long lasting relationship
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Maybe you don't deserve a long lasting relationship

According to whom?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kaywhy09(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more

Forget 'I can'.

Have you?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Talkingboy: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Boy that will still cheat on you last last ...
Mtche
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

According to whom?
Life
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:

Yeah
I'm fine lexy
Good morning
And happy weekend
morning dear.how's ur weekend? Can I send u a mail?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Life

Maybe in another life when I reincarnate as you grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more
I trust u..
My bday is coming up soon!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Maybe in another life when I reincarnate as you grin
I didn't tell you I deserve one either. Did I? But it stands still, maybe you don't deserve one. Or maybe no good guy should be unlucky to start one with you grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2018
lexy2014:
morning dear.how's ur weekend? Can I send u a mail?

Most of you niggas are so classless and shameless. Look how that old wrinkle face woman have been messing with your brain... after ignoring your previous mail with silly excuse of being busy, you still here begging to send another mail. Wtf is wrong with you guys?

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't buy gifts at all grin But when I do, I know I'd do better than a handkerchief lol. That's just cheap.

I would never take it to this level though. It's almost like she's trying to buy his affection or make him feel indebted to her.
She's not almost in love.
She's definitely in love.
She doesn't need to make him feel indebted.
That's what love does.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

at least the ones dat offer u boxers and singlet still try na cheesy.what of those ones dat wont even wish their guys a happy birthday citing they were too busy to remember grin
Lmao
U nailed it!!! Dem no dey remember happy new month,happy Sunday,happy new week,happy birthday BUT 2 weeks to VAL,ya phone won't rest!!!!!
I did my own back Sha....just picked d call n said in a sepulchre voice *who is this na.... Are u MAD
*Cuts call n grins evilly*
Alien Luminouz!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.