Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21739 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol nobody should take XML33 the resident coon seriously. Also that was one of her many alternates and not her main which is still up lwkmd cheesy

Madam retreat back to your BBnaija thread. I'm sure hundreds of Nigerians without money to subscribe for satellite TV or data to browse are counting on you to feed them updates. Don't let them down.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
pu7pl3:

This really hit you hard bro
Lmao!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by shugasofttouch: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
naija1stpikin:
I get disgusted when I see youths waking up to type irrelevant shiit on internet. Of all the problems facing Nigeria, this should be the least concern for the youths.

Going through the op's previous posts, it is obvious, he is a sad, pathetic, lonely and hate filled troll who cant find other ways to come at girls for his many rejections but through this pathetic means of trying to pull them down.

How on earth do you explain a young agile man coming on internet to battle for supremacy with ladies he has never met or seen? What an archaic fool he is.

I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only broke and ugly dudes get hard on bullying and insulting ladies. Men with class can never be caught in such show of shame cuz they respect women and thus attract quality ladies. Remember, you attract what you are.

Going on about safiaaa not posting her picture yet preaching confidence, have you ever thought to yourself how important privacy could be in anybody's life? Do you think being Private is same as low self esteem/lack of confidence? Have you forgotten this is a faceless forum? Do you think everybody wants to put face to their internet persona? Young man, break out of your shell and get busy with something important.

I don't know why the said girl deactivated, but I am 100% certain, she did NOT deactivate cuz she got bullied or any of the dumb reasons you stated. I know her so well both on and offline... she is way beyond all that. I am very sure she must have deactivated cuz of ban as a result of her squabble with Tosin yesterday.

You all kept bullshitting about her not adding her picture to the uploaded pictures she put up, well, she actually did. She had two of her pictures up there. But guess what, your bitterness, negativity and low self worth wouldn't make any of you think she could have been one of those ladies cux that would be too beautiful for you all to believe.

Nigerian youths should wake up and face real life reality and forget about all these many irrelevant things. Lets channel our energy toward positive things.

I will not be replying any mentions.

Thanks and have a great day
so on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by makydebbie(f): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
I kinda know she ranted and deactivated LadyGoddiva and her curiouscat account, it has likely gotten to her or maybe she got a lengthy ban
Okay, if you're friends with her offline, tell her I send my love and I'll definitely miss her here.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:

Take it easy bro cheesy grin
Lmao!!
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
BaeMercy:
Bro Ko Blo Ni. I Am Not A Man Blind Hen!
calm down bro
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin cheesy

I have been thoroughly entertained

Soon, same set of people praising ladies here will call us asslickers for doing the same

The op statistics on African women ignored the level of poverty on the continent and the harsh African sun(weather).

These aforementioned factors are the reasons an average African/American looks better than an average African (men or women)

These factors are also very visible in the changes observed in the skin tone of most people returning to Africa from the Western world after a long period of time.

Furthermore, most Brazilian, European and Asian women earn an average salary that is much higher than their African counterparts.

Most of these ladies in the west use a lot of concealers and many of those ladies in the west do go for surgery to improve their looks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Ontoog(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
tongue
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by STILESGANG: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Black women are the least desired women In the world-fact..Finding an attractive girl in Nigeria is war.Only masculine women with painted faces are littered around.Yet they lack manners and have the biggest ego.

I was in Colombia recently and I almost broke my neck from checking out ridiculously pretty women.Damn!.Latino girls are fire!

If you haven't left your father's compound, you will think he has the biggest yard.

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by shugasofttouch: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:
If there is any thing Black women should be thankful for it's the invention of relaxers and hair materials, because without this, there wouldn't be any difference between them and men. It seems God was angry the day he created black women. grin

Place a black woman who hasn't used an external product on her hair since she was born and compare her with any woman from say Europe or the middle east who hasn't also used any product on her hair. It would be like a juxtaposition between a woman and a man with breasts.
guy seems are obsessed with the women you see on cameras. well its obvious you haven't been to this countries, cos if u have, you would know that there are women the same category as the Nigerians u just described in terms of sizes, hair except the fact that they ain't blacks but trust me their skin color is irritating and even more when exposed to sun. It also show you are immature and in exposed cos if u are you will know that dat black is more beautiful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Lionessza(f): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Here is the funny thing about your whole thread , it's based on conclusions of "researchers ". The same researchers who claim the black man is the most weak minded man on earth and ranks lower in IQ than his male counterparts, meaning he is the least likely to hold a position of power over the other men . Power and influence is what is attractive to most women not looks, that one is a bonus. Are they accurate? .

Let's look closely at this "research " aka opinions of individuals from across the world put together .

1. People are usually attracted to something that looks closer to the look they themselves have . Men usually carry stronger features of every race , therefore will be more attracted to women who carry same features as them but finer . Vice versa.

A). Majority of races around the world have straight / straight- like looking hair , except for the black race and some other small groups .
B) one of the most recognizable features that that represent femininity is the backside and there is no race that has it more than the black race .
C) bigger lips are prominent amongst the black race .
D) there is a higher number of people with Caucasian/ Caucasian like noses than there are those with "african "noses .

2. These so called researchers then go from each country to the other, asking for citizens to vote on who they find attractive. What is the likelihood of a fair outcome for the African looks? , since we all know Africans look pretty distinct compared to other races...*refer * to point one. What is the likelihood that a Blackman will choose the woman without a butt? . What are the chances of a white man voting for a brunette over a blonde ? Not to mention a hair texture that is totally different from his.

My point is that the individuals from different races can find other races attractive but they make up a minority of their societies, the majority will often vote for themselves. E.g
If you did a survey in the following countries , what do you think you will be the outcome?.

America = Caucasian features will win, followed by Asian features . (Similar, forget the eyes ). Lighter skin, straight hair , pink lips.

South Africa = African/ coloured features would get the most votes. Why ? . They possess the looks that are considered attractive by the majority of that society.

If you went to the Scandavian countries , they would choose what they look like again, blonde and blue eyed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
is a bloody thread ooooo gun shot every where grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Ontoog(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
Black women are the least desired women In the world-fact..Finding an attractive girl in Nigeria is war.Only masculine women with painted faces are littered around.Yet they lack manners and have the biggest ego.

I was in Colombia recently and I almost broke my neck from checking out ridiculously pretty women.Damn!.Latino girls are fire!

If you haven't left your father's compound, you will think he has the biggest yard.
Which side of Nigeria do u residw
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Ontoog(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:

Which side of Nigeria do u reside
Which side/state do u reside in nigeria
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lionessza:

Here is the funny thing about your whole thread , it's based on conclusions of "researchers ". The same researchers who claim the black man is the most weak minded man on earth and ranks lower in IQ than his male counterparts, meaning he is the least likely to hold a position of power over the other men . Power and influence is what is attractive to most women not looks, that one is a bonus. Are they accurate? .

Let's look closely at this "research " aka opinions of individuals from across the world put together .

1. People are usually attracted to something that looks closer to the look they themselves have . Men usually carry stronger features of every race , therefore will be more attracted to women who carry same features as them but finer . Vice versa.

A). Majority of races around the world have straight / straight- like looking hair , except for the black race and some other small groups .
B) one of the most recognizable features that that represent femininity is the backside and there is no race that has it more than the black race .
D) there is a higher number of people with Caucasian/ Caucasian like noses than there are those with "african "noses .

2. These so called researchers then go from each country to the other, asking for citizens to vote on who they find attractive. What is the likelihood of a fair outcome for the African looks? , since we all know Africans look pretty distinct compared to other races...*refer * to point one. What is the likelihood that a Blackman will choose the woman without a butt? . What are the chances of a white man voting for a brunette over a blonde ? Not to mention a hair texture that is totally different from his.

My point is that the individuals from different races can find other races attractive but they make up a minority of their societies, the majority will often vote for themselves. E.g
If you did a survey in the following countries , what do you think you will be the outcome?.

America = Caucasian features will win, followed by Asian features . (Similar, forget the eyes ). Lighter skin, straight hair , pink lips.

South Africa = African/ coloured features would get the most votes. Why ? . They possess the looks that are considered attractive by the majority of that society.

If you went to the Scandavian countries , they would choose what they look like again, blonde and blue eyed.

Ndizakuphendula later, btw. My email is "not responding". Been trying for ages. And ndiphelelwe ngumoya or I would have sent you an sms. I hope you don't think I've been ignoring you lol. Yahoo iyahlupha. Aaargh.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by pu7pl3(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

why does he have to have a past rejection as a motive? are you so perfect noone can walk away from you without any other reason other than heartbreak?

Bro ure wasting ur time on an immature child incapable of mature reasoning

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Honestly, the reason I ignored is because I know the game he is playing. Na the work we dey do. I also don't think the people that responded did so out of low self-esteem.

Let's be sincere to ourselves, if a lady created that thread. Lots of guys would have been more savage.

It's just to show the OP of such threads that two can play the game.
Something I have no strength for currently grin grin

This is a game cheesy that'll take the smart to decode, take the classy ladies to ignore, take the matured to laugh off, but will take the frustrated ugly Nland slay queens to attack. grin grin

XML33 succeeded in achieving his obvious trolling goal when Safia created a countering thread for him. grin that was when I laughed so hard because I knew what XML33 plan was all about. cheesy

You cannot tell me that ladies attacking and insulting OP are happy with this thread, they were/are touched, they aren't happy with the thread, they are angry grin and insulting OP as a result of low self esteem grin dem no fine grin grin e too sure me grin ..A beautiful lady will NEVER insult OP in this thread, grin it can never happen grin , the only set of ladies that are attacking OP are ugly ladies with expired liver looking pussy cheesy grin..Biko stop backing these frustrated ladies insulting OP cheesy you sure know the truth that's prompting their anger cheesy no de give dem false hope cheesy

Yes, guys would have been more savage had it been it was a lady that created a similar thread cheesy, ...You know why?, Because that's a golden opportunity they'v been wanting and longing to unleash and bash ladies grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
pu7pl3:

Safia safiaa safiaaa safiaaaa safiaaaaa safiaaaaaa
She has a ginaz account too bro grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
pu7pl3:

Bro ure wasting ur time on an immature child incapable of mature reasoning
point taken.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Stevengerd(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
onecornerboy:
that the way up
Yea, Ma N.I.G.G.A
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
You guys keep cyberbullying females and it is not nice, LadyGoddiva also deactivated

Is that her twitter handle?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Lionessza(f): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ndizakuphendula later, btw. My email is "not responding". Been trying for ages. And ndiphelelwe ngumoya or I would have sent you an sms. I hope you don't think I've been ignoring you lol. Yahoo iyahlupha. Aaargh.

Lol, uzofumana a ban, so much vernac. Sure thing, girl. Upgrade and join thina if u Yahoo is kaak tongue.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BlackAdam55(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
isn't that against rule 19
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, uzofumana a ban, so much venec. Sure thing, girl. Upgrade and join thina if u Yahoo is kaak tongue.

Kikikikiki. But I love it nje. It's difficult to switch to a new brand once you get used to something. Fana ne-MTN yam. I'm YELLA until I dzie!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
BlackAdam55:
is that against rule 19
I don't really know the rules on nairaland and how they are enforced. But it seems the enforcement of the rules is very subjective.

The only rule I follow here is staying out of any E trouble. wink
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lionessza:

Madam, Tinder researchers aren't the ones conducting IQ tests. Mehn you black people have a serious victim complex. Everything is always created to discriminate against you guys. You people are always victims of some racist agenda. Black people must be the most insecure group of people on the planet.

Why are black men according to statistical data among the most desirable men in the world, ranking above Asian men, Indian men and Arab men if all this is just racist data against blacks? Why do women rate Asian men as the least desirable? Is there also a racist agenda against Asian people? grin

Black women are the most masculine looking women of all racial groups. They also have the most unattractive facial features. That's why they are the least desirable. Unlike black men who various racial groups of women rate high on the attractiveness scale, men from other races rate black women the lowest on the attractiveness scale. I am not God. Go and argue with God. Ask him why he made you black women to look the least attractive.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by pu7pl3(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:

Lol...let her log in then....some of her friends are missing her cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol...let her log in then....some of her friends are missing her cheesy
grin grin
I don't know her offline

But I am sure she will come back soon, she maybe feeling light headed as a result of the recent e fights though grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by pu7pl3(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
grin grin
I don't know her offline

But I am sure she will come back soon, she maybe feeling light headed as a result of the recent e fights though grin

You get the drift bro...feeling light headed is an understatement tho grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Somebody fill me in, why did that brawl escalate to that level?

Why is she being termed olosho?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:

That account is not hers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be / Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.