Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (21770 Views)

Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

That account is not hers.
Whose is it? Yours?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
donstan18:

This is a game cheesy that'll take the smart to decode, take the classy ladies to ignore, take the matured to laugh off, but will take the frustrated ugly Nland slay queens to attack. grin grin

XML 33 succeeded in achieving his obvious trolling goal when Safia created a countering thread for him. grin that was when I laughed so hard because I knew what XM L33 plan was all about. cheesy

You cannot tell me that ladies attacking and insulting OP are happy with this thread, they were/are touched, they aren't happy with the thread, they are angry grin and insulting OP as a result of low self esteem grin dem no fine grin grin e too sure me grin ..A beautiful lady will NEVER insult OP in this thread, grin it can never happen grin , the only set of ladies that are attacking OP are ugly ladies with expired liver looking pussy cheesy grin..Biko stop backing these frustrated ladies insulting OP cheesy you sure know the truth that's prompting their anger cheesy no de give dem false hope cheesy

Yes, guys would have been more savage had it been it was a lady that created a similar thread cheesy, ...You know why?, Because that's a golden opportunity they'v been wanting and longing to unleash and bash ladies grin grin

Whatever makes us sleep better at night... wink
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
Whose is it? Yours?

It's the moniker you mentioned. You haven't seen her picture before thats why and Safiaas pic is on the thread. I could tell it was hers from the height and the quality of the pic.

I have seen both peeps pic, Gina is fair and definitely not Yoruba

Will you fill me in why it escalated that bad?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
Whose is it? Yours?

It's the moniker you mentioned. You haven't seen her picture before thats why and Safiaas pic is on the other thread. I could tell it was hers from the height and the quality of the pic.

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
She has a gin az account too bro grin

Two different people dear...
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BlackAdam55(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
I don't really know the rules on nairaland and how they are enforced. But it seems the enforcement of the rules is very subjective.

The only rule I follow here is staying out of any E trouble. wink
kk

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Lionessza(f): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Madam, Tinder researchers aren't the ones conducting IQ tests. Mehn you black people have a serious victim complex. Everything is always created to discriminate against you guys. You people are always victims of some racist agenda. Black people must be the most insecure group of people I've ever met.

Why are black men according to statistical data among the most desirable men in the world, ranking above Asian men, Indian men and Arab men if all this is just racist data against blacks? Why do women rate Asian men as the least desirable? Is there also a racist agenda against Asian people? grin

Black women are the most masculine looking women of all racial groups. They also have the most unattractive facial features. Thats why they are the least desirable. Unlike black men who various women find attractive, men from other races don't find black women attractive. I am not God. Go and argue with God. Ask him why he made you black women to look less attractive.

Lol, you said " you black people" . *suspicious now*.

Anyway, there is no victim mentality in my post . I was just showing you how surveys like that can be biased. I also showed you an example of an African country that is multiracial , i showed you the likely outcome of a survey like that .There are surveys out there done by the same researchers that rate both the black and Asian men at the bottom . It all boils down to who's conducting this research and what they wish to achieve. Statistical data conducted by whom? Where ? When ?. What are these masculine features that black women have ? . Hair ? grin.

Researchers have shown black men have lower IQ, making them bottom feeders . Maybe that's why they usually get the rejects of other races ? . Stop being delusional here , if all races saw black men as the most attractive men on earth , then it would show in most societies with different racial makeups .

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
I don't know her handle
Blackfyre:

Is that her twitter handle?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

It's the moniker you mentioned. You haven't seen her picture before thats why and Safiaas pic is on the thread. I could tell it was hers from the height and the quality of the pic.

oh... I haven't seen the pictures of lady/Ladies behind the moniker before.

I have only noticed that both monikers have similar writing style and when confronted with the allegations that both accounts are operated by the same person, neither ginaz nor safia denied it

On the thread

I wasn't online when the issue got out of hand, but all I decode from exchange of insults is that the op brought out some statistics from an online dating site to back his claims on African women

in response, some ladies took it upon themselves to tackle the logic behind the statistics. grin

Hence, the current state we find ourselves

I maybe wrong sha grin
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Two different people dear...
Yes, I have been told by another nairalander just now. Thanks wink
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Lionessza(f): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kikikikiki. But I love it nje. It's difficult to switch to a new brand once you get used to something. Fana ne-MTN yam. I'm YELLA until I dzie!

Lol, we are opposites. I'm a red and white loyalist grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:

I have only noticed that both monikers have similar writing style and when confronted with the allegations that both accounts are operated by the same person, neither ginaz nor safia denied it

On the thread

I wasn't online when the issue got out of hand, but all I decode from exchange of insults is that the op brought out some statistics from an online dating site to back his claims on African women

in response, some ladies took it upon themselves to tackle the logic behind the statistics. grin

Hence, the current state we find ourselves

I maybe wrong sha grin

They both did, came upon the thread some months ago.

Quite something and it got to this stage?

Lots of fake friends on here though, don't have a rapport with any offline but its easy to tell.

Else wonder why anyone would care about people's opinion on here. undecided

Safia if you are reading this, genuinely ready for you oh as far as you are 100% ready for God. If not just don't bother having a friendship with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by makydebbie(f): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:

I have only noticed that both monikers have similar writing style and when confronted with the allegations that both accounts are operated by the same person, neither gina nor safia denied it
I remember that thread vividly, it was a thread on feminism I think. They both denied it, don't go about saying things you're not sure of. Just recently, Gina.z stopped uploading her pictures, and Safia has been anonymous.
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, we are opposites. I'm a red and white loyalist grin

Hey, loyalty is an admirable trait lol. Stand by your man & your brand, through fickle + sim grin

I thought you're a Vodacom user though

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by highqueen(f): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
hmmm undecided
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by stephleena(f): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
futurism:

You have a problem.
problem is an understatement.seriously.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Should also make us happy at day time cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by donstan18: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Should also make us happy at day time cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
naija1stpikin:
I get disgusted when I see youths waking up to type irrelevant shiit on internet. Of all the problems facing Nigeria, this should be the least concern for the youths.

Going through the op's previous posts, it is obvious, he is a sad, pathetic, lonely and hate filled troll who cant find other ways to come at girls for his many rejections but through this pathetic means of trying to pull them down.

How on earth do you explain a young agile man coming on internet to battle for supremacy with ladies he has never met or seen? What an archaic fool he is.

I am a dude, and I can confidently tell you only broke and ugly dudes get hard on bullying and insulting ladies. Men with class can never be caught in such show of shame cuz they respect women and thus attract quality ladies. Remember, you attract what you are.

Going on about safiaaa not posting her picture yet preaching confidence, have you ever thought to yourself how important privacy could be in anybody's life? Do you think being Private is same as low self esteem/lack of confidence? Have you forgotten this is a faceless forum? Do you think everybody wants to put face to their internet persona? Young man, break out of your shell and get busy with something important.

I don't know why the said girl deactivated, but I am 100% certain, she did NOT deactivate cuz she got bullied or any of the dumb reasons you stated. I know her so well both on and offline... she is way beyond all that. I am very sure she must have deactivated cuz of ban as a result of her squabble with Tosin yesterday.

You all kept bullshitting about her not adding her picture to the uploaded pictures she put up, well, she actually did. She had two of her pictures up there. But guess what, your bitterness, negativity and low self worth wouldn't make any of you think she could have been one of those ladies cux that would be too beautiful for you all to believe.

Nigerian youths should wake up and face real life reality and forget about all these many irrelevant things. Lets channel our energy toward positive things.

I will not be replying any mentions.

Thanks and have a great day

Online bullying, defamation and violation of privacy rights should be punishable. The internet should not be a law free zone.

This is why we need INTERNATIONAL LAWS but I am digressing.

I also take this opportunity to repent for my past MISS-deeds. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
I remember that thread vividly, it was a thread on feminism I think. They both denied it, don't go about saying things you're not sure of. Just recently, Gina.z stopped uploading her pictures, and Safia has been anonymous.
Oh thanks

I wasn't online when they both denied the allegations

However, I noticed that when she was confronted with similar allegations on the thread where she deleted her alternate, she didn't deny it, perhaps in the heat of argument. That was four days ago

I am not going about saying what i don't know. I have said what I know.

This your allegation ma'am seems to be far fetched
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Lionessza(f): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hey, loyalty is an admirable trait lol. Stand by your man & your brand, through fickle + sim grin

I thought you're a Vodacom user though

LOL.

Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lionessza:

LOL.

Yes I am.

Lol, sorry. In my mind Vodacom is blue for some reason tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Lionessza(f): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, sorry. In my mind Vodacom is blue for some reason tongue

Lol, ucinga u 2018 is 10 years back.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, ucinga u 2018 is 10 years back.

Kaloku I'm self-absorbed mos. If it doesn't concern me, I don't keep tabs on it tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by naija1stpikin: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
Oh thanks

I wasn't online when they both denied the allegations

However, I noticed that when she was confronted with similar allegations on the thread where she deleted her alternate, she didn't deny it, perhaps in the heat of argument. That was four days ago

I am not going about saying what i don't know. I have said what I know.

This your allegation ma'am seems to be far fetched

for how long are you going to keep denying you're not a thief if people keep accusing you of being one everytime?
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
But the girl is brainy, she nailed it..she shouldn't have deactivated her account for this shit mehn. That's the guy's opinion though.. Na e type dey marry white old grandmas just for papers. BTW everything God made is beautiful.. We r all here on earth for a reason. As far as am concern... Som1's opinion doesn't count at all. Am beautiful, bold and dark in completion. Yep! Proud to be An African woman. Proud to be a Nigerian * though Buhari don turn am to zoo*

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blessingonyi:
But the girl is brainy, she nailed it..she shouldn't have deactivated her account for this shit mehn. That's the guy's opinion though.. Na e type dey marry white old grandmas just for papers. BTW everything God made is beautiful.. We r all here on earth for a reason. As far as am concern... Som1's opinion doesn't count at all. Am beautiful, bold and dark in completion. Yep! Proud to be An African woman. Proud to be a Nigerian * though Buhari don turn am to zoo*

Oya can you go make eba for your husband now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

Oya can you go make eba for your husband now? undecided
Lmao! Tell ur hubby to make eba for me instead

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blessingonyi:

Lmao! Tell ur hubby to make eba for me instead

I am a dude woman, Oya go soak garri and go to bed. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by BaeMercy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:

Rejected? LOL I'm very selective about the women I approach. I do the choosing not the other way round. And from experience, it's easier to weed out black women than any of race because they usually have majority of the unattractive bunch.

Unlike you I haven't lived all my life in Nigeria. It's no wonder you folks are arguing foolishly. The same Nigeria that ugly women full everywhere? There are very beautiful women in Nigeria, ofcourse. But they are a tiny minority. Very tiny minority. In countries like Brazil that I've been to, the ugly women are the minority.
Unlike Me? What Are You Feeling Like? Who The Hell Told You That You Are The Only One That Has Lived Abroad Before?
If My Arguments Are Foolish, Just Know It Is Only A Foolish Man That Replies Foolish Arguments
If My Insults Didn't Pain You Why Not Just Ignore And Move Forward?
Save Your Last Energy For Your Next Stupid Post
You Want Attention And You Have Gotten It
Rubbish! Selective My Feet

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

I am a dude woman, Oya go soak garri and go to bed. undecided
Sounds like Buhari's voice! Are u a dictator? ..oya use a civilized voice...u know that indomie voice na lol
Re: A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blessingonyi:

I'm going to get married to a tall, slim, slightly curvy black woman with nice facial features and chocolate skin that would give me fine boys like their father and pretty ebony goddesses like their mother. My wife's going to be from the rare 0.01% of attractive black women. I don't hate black skin. And I don't hate Nigerian women. I am just stating the simple fact that majority of you black women are not very attractive.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’ / How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.