Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23339 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
No, t,hat is not what individualist feminism stands for, go and study more. grin
just because u checked on it on Google today?? Keep reading!! Then u get where those points came from!! It's also focuses that there should no sentimental treatment given to women!!we should be equal in everything even if it doesn't benefit women!! Greiboy look up!! I dont care!! If u make my matter a major job in ur lif!! Na u sabi
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop frustrating shugavee and Amarabae it is not cool. cool
I enjoy trolling shugav for some reason I don't really understand myself. Amara is my trolling mate since last week.

So we just do it for the trills grin but it's all cool cool
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good night all.
Sweet dreams.
Oriaku loves you all kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Espada10: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

grin cheesy grin

Mad man.

She sure deserve it cheesy

The only major reason I like the oriaku feminist amara , is that she is like a mirror to some girls here on how stupid and delusional they sometimes sound .. .Thinking they are smart and deflective ..that is all
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop frustrating shugavee and Amarabae it is not cool. cool
frustrating who!! Please sis., u should know me by now!! If u don't add money to my account, ur existance makes no meaning to me!! Let him do his bidding
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
frustrating?
You didn't type that or you high on Lipton? cheesy
No dear he just seems to be attacking you both lately.@greiboy take it easy we do it for the fun sometimes. cool
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by 912(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

The gender war you see in the world are most times caused by people who are against a gender free proposal and also people who see women as inferior.
In this modern age, there are men who still can't trust a woman with a certain position in the society,
One of the things that caused Hillary Clinton to lose is her gender, many simple can't trust a woman heading America despite her qualifications ,
When some feminists rise up to challenge such, it may erupt into a gender war.

Another example is in place of work.
Despite the fact that we women are far more populated than men in the nursing career, yet check many nursing associations, you will see men heading it.
Am sure as a teacher you are, female teachers are more populated than men teachers, but who always head a teachers association?

Do you know that up till now many men don't believe in a female doctor?
I see how patients look at them because in their mindset, there is a gender based sentiments in there,
They will be like "we want to see the real doctor " (who should be a man in their mind)

The world system is shaped to favour men ,
Not that those men are not qualified but feminism ask for equality and a removal of sentiments against women empowerment.

grin Jesu!!!!!! Hillary Clinton lost election because of gender?? Lwkmd... grin I never thought I would hear this in my life time..... People will say anything just to win arguments.

By the way, I am not "understanding" grin the highlighted grammar about teachers. Populated teachers lwkmd.....chei English why??

The part about doctors is only possible in a very remote remote remote village not in modern day civilization. Or are you trying to tell us something about where you live? (please I am begging don't insult me ooooo na joke I dey grin)

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
just because u checked on it on Google today?? Keep reading!! Then u get where those points came from!! It's also focuses that there should no sentimental treatment given to women!!we should be equal in everything even if it doesn't benefit women!! Greiboy look up!! I dont care!! If u make my matter a major job in ur lif!! Na u sabi
"Does my write up look like someone who "looked it up on Google today"

Every single aspect of that type of feminism is more interested it anti state sentiments. I.e It doesn't want state to decide to favor a gender above another one. it doesn't want state to determine what women should do with their bodies. etc

It has nothing to do with your reference point. grin

Of course, any form of feminism don't support any type of gender prejudice, which makes me wonder what you have been advocating all this while

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
"Does my write up look like someone who "looked it up on Google today"

Every single aspect of that type of feminism is more interested it anti state sentiments. I.e it doesn't want state to decide to favor a gender above another one. it doesn't want state to determine what women should do with their body. etc

it has nothing to do with your reference point. grin

Of course, any form of feminism don't support any type of gender prejudice, which makes me wonder what you have been advocating all this while
goodnight
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No dear he just seems to be attacking you both lately.@greiboy take it easy we do it for the fun sometimes. cool
No problem
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

The gender war you see in the world are most times caused by people who are against a gender free proposal and also people who see women as inferior.
In this modern age, there are men who still can't trust a woman with a certain position in the society,
One of the things that caused Hillary Clinton to lose is her gender, many simple can't trust a woman heading America despite her qualifications ,
When some feminists rise up to challenge such, it may erupt into a gender war.

Another example is in place of work.
Despite the fact that we women are far more populated than men in the nursing career, yet check many nursing associations, you will see men heading it.
Am sure as a teacher you are, female teachers are more populated than men teachers, but who always head a teachers association?

Do you know that up till now many men don't believe in a female doctor?
I see how patients look at them because in their mindset, there is a gender based sentiments in there,
They will be like "we want to see the real doctor " (who should be a man in their mind)

The world system is shaped to favour men ,
Not that those men are not qualified but feminism ask for equality and a removal of sentiments against women empowerment.

Hillary defeat ... had absolutely. nothing to with gender.
trump won because of the system ... if you are smart as u try to portray you will know he won majority vote .. its just cause trump won the main states

also

you idea on fem wtever is so flawed have shown this thread to few ppl here and it makes me so ashamed my people reason like this

makydebbie and Ruthdaniels so far are the only ones who understand it
y'all take English terms and useless it .. so sad

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
goodnight
Good night and read something about feminism before you sleepwink

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
frustrating who!! Please sis., u should know me by now!! If u don't add money to my account, ur existance makes no meaning to me!! Let him do his bidding
I get you sis.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Good night and read something about feminism before you sleepwink
n try washing the dirt in ur brain depriving u from sense kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
You mean she lost it since such a long time ago grin cheesy

Savage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

You are duumb to even think of quoting me to say rubbish.

Who didn't know that trump won more states,
I am talking about some people sentiments towards a woman president and it plays a part in her defeat.

Don't dare think you will use me as a cover in order to get guys attention and if you have nothing to say ,shut your trash up.
as expected .. carry on with ur ignorance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

trump won because of the system ... if you are smart as u try to portray you will know he won majority vote .. its just cause trump won the main states

also

you idea on fem wtever is so flawed have shown this thread to few ppl here and it makes me so ashamed my people reason like this

Lala, it's been a while. How are you? kiss

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
n try washing the dirt in ur brain depriving u from sense kiss kiss kiss
I can't understand a thing you wrote

Are you trying to be savage or are you trying to embarrass yourself
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
as expected .. carry on with ur ignorance
You are dope with this reply.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

also

. NNE dalu

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Lala, it's been a while. How are you? kiss
I'm great dear, how have you been ?

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by CastedAyo: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

This girl looks like Amarabae when she was a virgin cheesy
Lol grin
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

You are dope with this reply.
its just sad honestly ..

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Espada10:

The only major reason I like the oriaku feminist amara , is that she is like a mirror to some girls here on how stupid and delusional they sometimes sound .. .Thinking they are smart and deflective ..that is all

grin grin

She's a disgrace to my people cheesy

A very big one

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by CastedAyo: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

This is wrong.
You got this picture from a thread that was posted in this section and you want to turn this innocent girl into an unnecessary meme.

Stop it please.

Go and die then.

She said she took permission before she posted it.

She would have expected it to happen
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

Are you trying to run away bi*ch?
Oh Amarachi knows your tactics, I know it.

You want to insult me so that guys here will start azzlicking you,
Dumb tactics,
No wonder you targeted my comment.

Try another style.
Never in your boring life quote me on this forum.
Thanks
lol if no one sides you they are asslicking or trying to get male attention .. try type something intelligent wink
if you like insult from now till kingdom come .. ur reasoning is flawed deal with it..

6 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

I'm great dear, how have you been ?
Been okay, is it just me or you've been scarce? Hope all is well.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
what is sad is your iberibelism.

Every trolling you see here,ww don't take it to heart,
It's fun
But you had another tactics.

Take your bitter life and zoom out.

you are the one bitter dear..
I just pointed out your flaw you can debate your point without insult ....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

lol if no one sides you they are asslicking or trying to get male attention .. try type something intelligent wink
if you like insult from now till kingdom come .. ur reasoning is flawed deal with it..

You wouldn't want to drag yourself down because of a house wife, would you? grin

Ignore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.