Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23319 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

True,but you should agree that many of these feminists go overboard at times. For instance in the US where they asked for the right to walk topless like men. The protest was fun to watch though.
To conclude, I like how you reason.
Lol, radical feminists. I usually ignore them.
Thanks sir. smiley

greiboy:
Sure, you have a very solid argument, you don't need any further explanation, until she can counter you with any reasonable logic. wink
I'm not even doing again. sad
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

True,but most of these feminists go overboard at times or use the wrong approach
Yea, I agree.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Which village news told you that Hillary lost because of gender prejudice.

Have you delve through Hillary's history with women? Have you examined her role in a Jenifer Lewinsky saga that plagued Bill Clinton in the mid 90s?

Do you realize trump won in the rust belt states (the heartland of America manufacturing prowess) because Hillary didn't pay much attention to them, but Trump promised them jobs? which eventually tipped the electoral vote in favor of trump

Hillary actually won the popular votes to negate your points?

cc amarabea

I just saw a thread your good friend made mention of you today cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4416436/lean-tech-today-ur-own
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

I'm not even doing again. sad
You must do jare
I will have amala and ewedu prepared for you to feast on once you are done wink
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Erhm, let's use nairaland as example. The reason why most of us don't take the nairaland idea of feminism is because of most of the feminist's double standards and their reasons for being a feminist. Some just like the tag lol which I find funny, some are sad and angry, some are heartbroken and just hate men. Some will go to a thread to say they can't date a guy who won't pay their bills and shout feminism again. I'm here like, you can't eat your cake and have it. Most of your ideologies are flawed. That's not what feminism is about.

But you know in this life, not everyone would agree to your point of view or beliefs? It's because it is new in the system. You can't say that about the Queen of England. You can't shout feminism today and expect it to be in full effect tomorrow. And when you all feminists are divided in your beliefs and have different reasons for being feminists, sweetheart, you can't achieve you goal.

If a private hospital is founded by a woman, I'm sure she'll be allowed to head it with or without feminism, it's her thing.

Talking about my job, in the daycare or nursery section, you know men are not allowed most times to be there. There was a time a male teacher went there to assist, a parent saw the teacher dressing up her daughter and she was mad because it's a 'woman's job'. But we're talking about feminism and gender equality. That's discrimination against men in my opinion. There's nothing like 'men and women's job' when you're talking about feminism. But will you feel comfortable with a male taking care of your female baby? Most parents don't like it. And ma'am, you've to agree with me there are schools that women head them because it's their school. They founded it, same with men. I don't see much unfairness because people consider men more.

But well, I think most of us prefer female doctors and nurses to males. Most men don't like the fact that a man would help their wives deliver. They prefer midwives. Isn't that discrimination against men?
I'm just being a realist but I won't deny there are discriminations against men and women.
Please don't let me type plenty again, my battery don low sef. grin
You've made so much sense ma'am. Another example is when a lady falsely accuses a man of rape. Most people would actually believe the lady's story just because she's female. Isn't this discrimination too
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Erhm, let's use nairaland as example. The reason why most of us don't take the nairaland idea of feminism is because of most of the feminist's double standards and their reasons for being a feminist. Some just like the tag lol which I find funny, some are sad and angry, some are heartbroken and just hate men. Some will go to a thread to say they can't date a guy who won't pay their bills and shout feminism again. I'm here like, you can't eat your cake and have it. Most of your ideologies are flawed. That's not what feminism is about.

But you know in this life, not everyone would agree to your point of view or beliefs? It's because it is new in the system. You can't say that about the Queen of England. You can't shout feminism today and expect it to be in full effect tomorrow. And when you all feminists are divided in your beliefs and have different reasons for being feminists, sweetheart, you can't achieve you goal.

If a private hospital is founded by a woman, I'm sure she'll be allowed to head it with or without feminism, it's her thing.

Talking about my job, in the daycare or nursery section, you know men are not allowed most times to be there. There was a time a male teacher went there to assist, a parent saw the teacher dressing up her daughter and she was mad because it's a 'woman's job'. But we're talking about feminism and gender equality. That's discrimination against men in my opinion. There's nothing like 'men and women's job' when you're talking about feminism. But will you feel comfortable with a male taking care of your female baby? Most parents don't like it. And ma'am, you've to agree with me there are schools that women head them because it's their school. They founded it, same with men. I don't see much unfairness because people consider men more.

But well, I think most of us prefer female doctors and nurses to males. Most men don't like the fact that a man would help their wives deliver. They prefer midwives. Isn't that discrimination against men?
I'm just being a realist but I won't deny there are discriminations against men and women.
Lovely very true. kiss
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I have seen it too

I am flattered that a jobless house wife will consider my needs before her own.

one love Amara cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
You must do jare

I will have amala and ewedu prepared for you to feast on once you are done wink
Awwn. My mumu button oh. embarassed Shey gbegiri dey inside? embarassed
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Awwn. My mumu button oh. embarassed Shey gbegiri dey inside? embarassed
Sure, anything for you cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lsofdk(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

But you know in this life, not everyone would agree to your point of view or beliefs? It's because it is new in the system. You can't say that about the Queen of England. You can't shout feminism today and expect it to be in full effect tomorrow. And when you all feminists are divided in your beliefs and have different reasons for being feminists, sweetheart, you can't achieve your goal. Hilary was involved in scandals tho.

Too much sense in one piece kiss
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

You've made so much sense ma'am. Another example is when a lady falsely accuses a man of rape. Most people would actually believe the lady's story just because she's female. Isn't this discrimination too
I'm not ma'am oh. cheesy

I sincerely forgot to add this, and domestic violence too. Most times, women are heard alone. People won't even hear the guy's side before judgments. That's discrimination against men too. lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lovely very true. kiss
kiss kiss
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lsofdk:

Too much sense in one piece kiss
Abi na. kiss

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Thank you, thank you kiss kiss

It just made me laugh, maybe the way you said it.

Yea, done catching up. As usual, nothing new. Just new and some familiar names with same outcome and same comments tbh.

Nice seeing you around kiss wink

I said it the way e dey my mind.
It is a bonus if it made you laugh kiss

Ehen, party time... Dj consequence!!!
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm not ma'am oh. cheesy

I sincerely forgot to add this, and domestic violence too. Most times, women are heard alone. People won't even hear the guy's side before judgments. That's discrimination against men too. lipsrsealed
I want to go back to politics section but let me add this we live in a prejudiced world that is why we have discrimination of different forms.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Sure, anything for you cheesy
Thanks darl. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I want to go back to politics section but let me add this we live in a prejudiced world that is why we have discrimination of different forms.
Yea, you're right dear. But feminists makes it seem like it's only women that are being punished.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

What's wrong in registering them In a skill acquisition

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea, you're right dear. But feminists makes it seem like it's only women that are being punished.
No I don't go with that I enjoy the romance section to look for trouble.On a serious note I don't buy radical feminism no one is forcing anyone to be a feminist.I agree with your earlier post that one must not be a feminist to empwer women.Some women do not even like to be called a feminist because of some negative connotations some radicals have done with the name.Personally and frankly speaking I would never support a woman who is not qualified to be given some special privileges because of gender work for what you want and when you earn it no one can question you and if they do you can take them to court.I believe I am egalitarian in a way. smiley
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
can you handle the political section fire?
That place is filled with yaba left graduates .

I am returning to the political section soon cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

But you know in this life, not everyone would agree to your point of view or beliefs? It's because it is new in the system. You can't say that about the Queen of England. You can't shout feminism today and expect it to be in full effect tomorrow. And when you all feminists are divided in your beliefs and have different reasons for being feminists, sweetheart, you can't achieve your goal. Hilary was involved in scandals tho.

I LOVE you cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
can you handle the political section fire?
That place is filled with yaba left graduates .

I am returning to the political section soon cheesy
I always have I wonder where sarki and Ngeneukwenu are.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
...I have gone through all your comments on this thread and all I can say is Respect to you. With this mindset,God will surely take you to a higher place and your heart desires,he shall grant you. Keep speaking the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

what a shocker! A woman on NL who is anti-feminist?...i admire ur courage and effort used to share the truth....most feminist on NL are just disgruntled beings who vent their anger on the opposite sèx.....thank u ma u have said it all.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No I don't go with that I enjoy the romance section to look for trouble.On a serious note I don't buy radical feminism no one is forcing anyone to be a feminist.I agree with your earlier post that one must not be a feminist to empwer women.Some women do not even like to be called a feminist because of some negative connotations some radicals have done with the name.Personally and frankly speaking I would never support a woman who is not qualified to be given some special privileges because of gender work for what you want and when you earn it no one can question you and if they do you can take them to court.I believe I am egalitarian in a way. smiley
That's very cool dear, I concur.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...I have gone through all your comments on this thread and all I can say is Respect to you. With this mindset,God will surely take you to a higher place and your heart desires,he shall grant you. Keep speaking the truth.
seriously i am awed she is a true defination of a woman!
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I always have I wonder where sarki and Ngeneukwenu are.
Ngenekwenu is Lauretta Onochie, the P. A to Buhari.
She is hiding under that ngene name to foster her social media influencing BMC job.

Sarki is just a "4naira per post " BMC staff
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

I LOVE you cheesy
no! I love her more than u do!
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

What's wrong in registering them In a skill acquisition

grin Nothing wrong at all cheesy

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin Nothing wrong at all cheesy
Lol we are here to have fun.
Anybody who takes anything on social media to heart is emotionally sick.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cadec007:
seriously i am awed she is a true defination of a woman!
. Honestly, she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cadec007:
what a shocker! A woman on NL who is anti-feminist?...i admire ur courage and effort used to share the truth....most feminist on NL are just disgruntled beings who vent their anger on the opposite sèx.....thank u ma u have said it all.
I'm a nonfeminist.
Thanks for the compliment dear. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Minocycline Could Stop Men From Cheating / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.