Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23355 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

Ngenekwenu is Lauretta Onochie, the P. A to Buhari.
She is hiding under that ngene name to foster her social media influencing BMC job.

Sarki is just a "4naira per post " BMC staff
Chineke cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Espada10: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Erhm, let's use nairaland as example. The reason why most of us don't take the nairaland idea of feminism is because of most of the feminist's double standards and their reasons for being a feminist. Some just like the tag lol which I find funny, some are sad and angry, some are heartbroken and just hate men. Some will go to a thread to say they can't date a guy who won't pay their bills and shout feminism again. I'm here like, you can't eat your cake and have it. Most of your ideologies are flawed. That's not what feminism is about.

But you know in this life, not everyone would agree to your point of view or beliefs? It's because it is new in the system. You can't say that about the Queen of England. You can't shout feminism today and expect it to be in full effect tomorrow. And when you all feminists are divided in your beliefs and have different reasons for being feminists, sweetheart, you can't achieve your goal. Hilary was involved in scandals tho.

If a private hospital is founded by a woman, I'm sure she'll be allowed to head it with or without feminism, it's her thing.

Talking about my job, in the daycare or nursery section, you know men are not allowed most times to be there. There was a time a male teacher went there to assist, a parent saw the teacher dressing up her daughter and she was mad because it's a 'woman's job'. But we're talking about feminism and gender equality. That's discrimination against men in my opinion. There's nothing like 'men and women's job' when you're talking about feminism. But will you feel comfortable with a male taking care of your female baby? Most parents don't like it. And ma'am, you've to agree with me there are schools that women head them because it's their school. They founded it, same with men. I don't see much unfairness because people consider men more.

But well, I think most of us prefer female doctors and nurses to males. Most men don't like the fact that a man would help their wives deliver. They prefer midwives. Isn't that discrimination against men?
I'm just being a realist but I won't deny there are discriminations against men and women.
Please don't let me type plenty again, my battery don low sef. grin
I have to swallow my pride and commend you...this took a lot of energy from me to do but I gotta do it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...I have gone through all your comments on this thread and all I can say is Respect to you. With this mindset,God will surely take you to a higher place and your heart desires,he shall grant you. Keep speaking the truth.
Thank you sir. embarassed
Amen. smiley

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm a nonfeminist.
Thanks for the compliment dear. kiss

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea, you're right dear. But feminists makes it seem like it's only women that are being punished.
that's not true!!! Not all feminist!!! I believe feminism is beneficial to both male n female but then women still suffer more in the society. Even With ur points, u r advocating feminism please read up individualist feminism!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

I LOVE you cheesy
kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm a nonfeminist. Thanks for the compliment dear. kiss
u are welcome love! kisskiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Chineke cheesy
Yes o my dear.
That's why I said that the place is a hot arena,
Many are eating from defending sai baba there,
If you engage in argument with them, you better be a person with tough skin.
cheesy
They know me over there sha .
I am current politically

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Thank you sir. embarassed
Amen. smiley
. Uwc. Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Espada10:
I have to swallow my pride and commend you...this took a lot of energy from me to do but I gotta do it

grin cheesy grin

Mad man.

She sure deserve it cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Pass me that drink na. embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
that's not true!!! Not all feminist!!! I believe feminism is beneficial to both male n female but then women still suffer more in the society. Even With ur points, u r advocating feminism please read up individualist feminism!!!
Have you read it yourself? How is her points supporting individualist feminism?

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by CastedAyo: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6878250_img20180324192213_jpegdf9f3ef3944d239130a8d35123b57c4d
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
that's not true!!! Not all feminist!!! I believe feminism is beneficial to both male n female but then women still suffer more in the society. Even With ur points, u r advocating feminism please read up individualist feminism!!! [/s]

Shock us with something intelligent.

Just shock us.

*Spit*

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
But most feminists.
No dear, I wasn't advocating anything. I just wanted Amara to understand that even men are discriminated. It cuts across all genders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
CastedAyo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6878250_img20180324192213_jpegdf9f3ef3944d239130a8d35123b57c4d
This is wrong.
You got this picture from a thread that was posted in this section and you want to turn this innocent girl into an unnecessary meme.

Stop it please.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Have you read it yourself? How is her points supporting individualist feminism?
yes sure I hv read it!! Individualist feminism believes that feminism is for both gender!! N believes men suffer more due to inequality which i agree with!!so in other to truuely get equality we need to reduce the social expectations from men!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
yes sure I hv read it!! Individualist feminism believes that feminism is for both gender!! N believes men suffer more due to inequality which i agree with!!so in other to truuely get equality we need to reduce the social expectations from men!!
Sweerie just rest.
You have tried

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Individualism a term synonymous with atheism and Buddhism encourages individual lifestyles and decisions. it promotes anti state and Anarchy sentiments

It is in this spirit individualist feminism was forged

Individualist Feminism, sometimes called Libertarian Feminism or ifeminism, is a term for feminists whose emphasis is on individualism, particularly from the nation, from the patriarchy, and from any kind of hierarchy.

written by Greiboy to educate some oriaku feminists cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
But most feminists.
No dear, I wasn't advocating anything. I just wanted Amara to understand that even men are discriminated. It cuts across all genders.
it made sense from that perspective!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Shock us with something intelligent.
Just shock us.

*Spit*
u know it is impossible,

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
No, that is not what individualist feminism stands for, go and study more. grin
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cadec007:
u know it is impossible,
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
it made sense from that perspective!!!
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
But most feminists.
just rest love! U have already said that which should have been said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

This girl looks like Amarabae when she was a virgin cheesy
You mean she lost it since such a long time ago grin cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

This girl looks like Amarabae when she was a virgin cheesy
These guys will not kill me with laugh.

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
She is very stupid and dumb.
Yes there are men who invented stuffs but is that olodo trying to tell us that women invented nothing?
Education helps people to invent and create,
And education is one thing that was denied from many women back in those days in some cultures,
Even now in some places, some take training a girl in school as waste of resources.

She should shut up.

A world without men will be paradise.
Men invented war, bloodshed, killings, crimes, rape, homosexuality, etc.

Men are important in their own way,
So are women!

You see your life, you're hating on your fellow feminist because she spoke the TRUTH.

These nonsense you wrote shows you're not even a real feminist fighting for gender equality, you're just a BITTER and frustrated woman.

Woman, stop blaming men for your problems. Take responsibility for your problems and life.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
But most feminists.
Please the lady has no idea of what she was talking about. Don't confuse her the more.

One love shugavee. if you are not going to read to understand true feminism, I am going to frustrate you always. grin
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Please the lady has no idea of what she was talking about. Don't confuse her the more.

One love shugavee. if you are not going to read to understand true feminism, I am going to frustrate you always. grin
Stop frustrating shugavee and Amarabae it is not cool. cool
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop frustrating shugavee and Amarabae it is not cool. cool
frustrating?
You didn't type that or you high on Lipton? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.