Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23338 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

And I wish women too will realize they can't be equal with men.
they are equal but not the same!! But if men are as open minded to that extent I dont think we will hv much problem abt feminism

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Are you not a man, What's wrong if you propose to her and see if she will accept.
I don't know why pre wedding pinctures are scarce on romance section
Lol cheesy grin
You are simply crazy and not alright at the moment.
C'omon komot for here.....Awon Nland e-goat

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:

nice,so when a lady says she's not a feminist,does it mean she's against women's empowerment?
But you can be a nonfeminist and also empower women around you. It doesn't mean you're against feminism.
Look at this screenshot.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
All these oriaku feminists self grin

Some of which don't understand the meaning of independent women, but are attempting to talk about logic and logical discussions.

No renowned feminist will claim that women can survive without men in the world. What they are now advocating is what we term village feminism, which is advocacy for the superiority of women in their village square grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
There shouldn't be gender war, that's what you all here keep promoting. There's nothing like, 'without men is paradise'. We need men, men needs us. We need each other in one way or the other. The redefinition of feminism has caused gender war. Some ladies are feminists because they hate men or got heartbroken. But feminism is about empowering women. And allowing gender equality.
Well said,however you should note there is a difference between equity and equality. Equality would mean sending for example sending both men and women to face boko haram and Isis or some other hard jobs while equity would make sure both genders are serve gender-appropriate roles but with the same rights

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
look at ur long epistle!! I wish I care !!! Me reply this trash?? tufiakwa!!!

I don't need your replies, i just need you to take my advice.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
look at ur long epistle!! I wish I care !!! Me reply this trash?? tufiakwa!!!

See that's your problem there. You force someone into an argument and when they make a sensible post your brain has issues comprehending.

This is why I keep saying you've gotten S H I T for brains. You've never one day provided a meaningful counter response. Shame on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by highqueen(f): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
But you can be a nonfeminist and also empower women around you. It doesn't mean you're against feminism.
Look at this screenshot.
wonderful!!!
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
they are equal but not the same!! But if men are as open minded to that extent I dont think we will hv much problem any feminism
So if two things are not the same are they now equal? Women are best at what they do and men also. Trying to switch roles won't work
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Espada10: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Millions of young girls need education in the northern part of the country. Millions are forced into early marriage. Thousands are kidnapped on daily basis.

These are areas that requires the attention of women liberation movement in Nigeria

Yet, some oriaku feminist will rather come on online to start gender wars and to monitor the activities of young men and claim to be feminist grin grin
Oriaku feminist!!!

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

Well said,however you should note there is a difference between equity and equality. Equality would mean sending for example sending both men and women to face boko haram and Isis or some other hard jobs while equity would make sure both genders are serve gender-appropriate roles but with the same rights
I'm aware of that sir. I'm just trying to correct the notion that men don't need women and vice versa. There are some occupations where gender equality cannot work, and equity would be the best. It's all about, justice, impartiality and fairness. One of the reasons why real feminists are fighting for feminism is because equity sometimes is not practiced too. So they feel cheated I guess.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by neezar: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes o that is why I have gone back to politics section.We need a good system and campaign to set our country straight
with leaders of vision and ideology.
lol...Go get ur PVC 1st
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Una never tire?2019 is around the corner before you drink panadol on top feminism and gender equality matter hope you have your PVC 2019 is around the corner our politicians have started again.They would soon kneel down and ask for our blessings share bag of rice for is and give us money on election day to vote for them.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Look at this screenshot.
Don't waste your time trying to have a logical argument with oriaku feminist.

I am sure countless people must have countered her false ideology in the past, but her pride and lack of abilities to argue logically beyond her village square was touching on her abilities to comprehend the message. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by neezar: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Millions of young girls need education in the northern part of the country. Millions are forced into early marriage. Thousands are kidnapped on daily basis.

These are areas that requires the attention of women liberation movement in Nigeria

Yet, some oriaku feminist will rather come on online to start gender wars and to monitor the activities of young men and claim to be feminist grin grin
lol...U dey fear 2 mention her name

Baba just stop this argument ahbeg...This kind of issue can't get solved
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Una never tire?2019 is around the corner before you drink panadol on top feminism and gender equality matter hope you have your PVC 2019 is around the corner our politicians have started again.They would soon kneel down and ask for our blessings share bag of rice for is and give us money on election day to vote for them.

Very true
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

So if two things are not the same are they now equal? Women are best at what they do and men also. Trying to switch roles won't work
equal in opportunities!! N other social phenomenon!!! But we are not physically alike!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:

wonderful!!!
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:

lol...U dey fear 2 mention her name

Baba just stop this argument ahbeg...This kind of issue can't get solved
Amarabae or Watin be her name self

Why I go fear to mention her name, that oriaku feminists is a group ladies that includes her cheesy

Na she go look for my trouble o

I logged in to her mentions this night grin
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
There shouldn't be gender war, that's what you all here keep promoting. There's nothing like, 'without men is paradise'. We need men, men needs us. We need each other in one way or the other. The redefinition of feminism has caused gender war. Some ladies are feminists because they hate men or got heartbroken. But feminism is about empowering women. And allowing gender equality.
The gender war you see in the world are most times caused by people who are against a gender free proposal and also people who see women as inferior.
In this modern age, there are men who still can't trust a woman with a certain position in the society,
One of the things that caused Hillary Clinton to lose is her gender, many simple can't trust a woman heading America despite her qualifications ,
When some feminists rise up to challenge such, it may erupt into a gender war.

Another example is in place of work.
Despite the fact that we women are far more populated than men in the nursing career, yet check many nursing associations, you will see men heading it.
Am sure as a teacher you are, female teachers are more populated than men teachers, but who always head a teachers association?

Do you know that up till now many men don't believe in a female doctor?
I see how patients look at them because in their mindset, there is a gender based sentiments in there,
They will be like "we want to see the real doctor " (who should be a man in their mind)

The world system is shaped to favour men ,
Not that those men are not qualified but feminism ask for equality and a removal of sentiments against women empowerment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by neezar: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Amarabae or Watin be her name self

Why I go fear to mention her name, that oriaku feminists is a group ladies that includes her cheesy

Na she go look for my trouble o

I logged in to her mentions this night grin
lol...Enjoy Bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:

lol...Go get ur PVC 1st
Sweetie my own follows me wherever I go it is just the system I don't trust sometimes I remember what Trump said during the campaigns and I wonder if we would have a free election that is fair and credible according to the Donald "the system is rigged". cry
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
Don't waste your time trying to have a logical argument with oriaku feminist.

I am sure countless people must have countered her false ideology in the past, but her pride and lack of abilities to argue logically beyond her village square was touching on her abilities to comprehend the message. grin cheesy
This table you're shaking.. tongue

She said people have different ideologies about it but they still have a common goal. I've decided to stop arguing about this thing here lol, I'll rather argue with you in person.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm aware of that sir. I'm just trying to correct the notion that men don't need women and vice versa. There are some occupations where gender equality cannot work, and equity would be the best. It's all about, justice, impartiality and fairness. One of the reasons why real feminists are fighting for feminism is because equity sometimes is not practiced too. So they feel cheated I guess.
True,but you should agree that many of these feminists go overboard at times. For instance in the US where they asked for the right to walk topless like men. The protest was fun to watch though.
To conclude, I like how you reason.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

See that's your problem there. You force someone into an argument and when they make a sensible post your brain has issues comprehending.

This is why I keep saying you've gotten S H I T for brains. You've never one day provided a meaningful counter response. Shame on you
i hv no time arguing with men that ain't open minded abt feminism!! That's a complete waste of my time and data cause they will always look for faults!!!
Shame on me yes, If it saves my data!! Why should i care trying to prove a point to you when u do nothing for me!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
This table you're shaking.. tongue

She said people have different ideologies about it but they still have a common goal. I've decided to stop arguing about this thing here lol, I'll rather argue with you in person.
Sure, you have a very solid argument, you don't need any further explanation, until she can counter you with any reasonable logic. wink
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by neezar: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sweetie my own follows me wherever I go it is just the system I don't trust sometimes I remember what Trump said during the campaigns and I wonder if we would have a free election that is fair and credible according to the Donald "the system is rigged". cry
I doubt, Buhari will rig the election and it's already in progress

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
True,but most of these feminists go overboard at times or use the wrong approach
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:

I doubt, Buhari will rig the election and it's already in progress
That was why I said the system in Trump's word is rigged. They will play us for fools but why won't they when the average Nigerian votes based on religion and ethnicity we are not practicing democracy but oligarchy in my own opinion.where old men being the few continue to recycle themselves for us.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

The gender war you see in the world are most times caused by people who are against a gender free proposal and also people who see women as inferior.
In this modern age, there are men who still can't trust a woman with a certain position in the society,
One of the things that caused Hillary Clinton to lose is her gender, many simple can't trust a woman heading America despite her qualifications ,

Despite the fact that we women are far more populated than men in the nursing career, yet check many nursing associations, you will see men heading it.
Am sure as a teacher you are, female teachers are more populated than men teachers, but who always head a teachers association?

I see how patients look at them because in their mindset, there is a gender based sentiments in there,
They will be like "we want to see the real doctor " (who should be a man in their mind)

Not that those men are not qualified but feminism ask for equality and a removal of sentiments against women empowerment.

You are just too biased,who told you Hilary lost because she's a woman,she lost because of her email scandal and many other scandals. She got the popular votes but lost at the electoral college. And who says women don't head organizations

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Which village news told you that Hillary lost because of gender prejudice.

Have you delve through Hillary's history with women? Have you examined her role in a Jenifer Lewinsky saga that plagued Bill Clinton in the mid 90s?

Do you realize trump won in the rust belt states (the heartland of America manufacturing prowess) because Hillary didn't pay much attention to them, but Trump promised them jobs? which eventually tipped the electoral vote in favor of trump

Hillary actually won the popular votes to negate your points?

cc amarabea

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

Erhm, let's use nairaland as example. The reason why most of us don't take the nairaland idea of feminism is because of most of the feminist's double standards and their reasons for being a feminist. Some just like the tag lol which I find funny, some are sad and angry, some are heartbroken and just hate men. Some will go to a thread to say they can't date a guy who won't pay their bills and shout feminism again. I'm here like, you can't eat your cake and have it. Most of your ideologies are flawed. That's not what feminism is about.

But you know in this life, not everyone would agree to your point of view or beliefs? It's because it is new in the system. You can't say that about the Queen of England. You can't shout feminism today and expect it to be in full effect tomorrow. And when you all feminists are divided in your beliefs and have different reasons for being feminists, sweetheart, you can't achieve your goal. Hilary was involved in scandals tho.

If a private hospital is founded by a woman, I'm sure she'll be allowed to head it with or without feminism, it's her thing.

Talking about my job, in the daycare or nursery section, you know men are not allowed most times to be there. There was a time a male teacher went there to assist, a parent saw the teacher dressing up her daughter and she was mad because it's a 'woman's job'. But we're talking about feminism and gender equality. That's discrimination against men in my opinion. There's nothing like 'men and women's job' when you're talking about feminism. But will you feel comfortable with a male taking care of your female baby? Most parents don't like it. And ma'am, you've to agree with me there are schools that women head them because it's their school. They founded it, same with men. I don't see much unfairness because people consider men more.

But well, I think most of us prefer female doctors and nurses to males. Most men don't like the fact that a man would help their wives deliver. They prefer midwives. Isn't that discrimination against men?
I'm just being a realist but I won't deny there are discriminations against men and women.
Please don't let me type plenty again, my battery don low sef. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.