Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23331 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Shurup, just shurup and stop embarrassing yourself.

Why can't you think of expanding your reasoning in doing hard jobs like welding, field structural works, barrow pushing and carpentry works?

Please, who are these dunce?
come to my house n shut me up naw!!! The once that can't feed themselves three square meals will still be forming man on nairaland !! Trash!!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
men n women r equal, i think u men are the ones that can't take the bitter pill, women are making names for themselves n moving higher n u men just wanna stick with the backward mentality just to build ur ego!! Even if u know deep down we are equal!!!
Sis stop wasting your time arguing with romanceland guys some of them are pained.They have a wrong view of feminism but they will be the first to tell you that you know nothing about the movement.Everyone would always claim they are right. wink
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
men n women r equal, i think u men are the ones that can't take the bitter pill, women are making names for themselves n moving higher n u men just wanna stick with the backward mentality just to build ur ego!! Even if u know deep down we are equal!!!
Simple grammar,that they are not equal does not mean one is superior. Women can do what men can't and vice versa. If you were logical enough,you'd understand my statement.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by marvin905(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
I wonder the day my NL guys will finally have sense.. no pun intended
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sis stop wasting your time arguing with romanceland guys some of them are pained.They have a wrong view of feminism but they will be the first to tell you that you know nothing about the movement.Everyone would always claim they are right. wink
Read your last statement,isn't that paradoxical?
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
If you really believe this, why are you married? Why are you not a lesbian? Lol.
How can we procreate without men? Or we'll just pluck sperm from trees.

That's not what I meant dear
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

Calm down ma'am,be realistic,so what have you achieved by ranting online,you can keep complaining from today till tomorrow and nothing would change.
firstly we dont rant but i know u see it as rant since it does not uplift ur ego,and who says nothing is changing, why do u think men are now so bothered n bitter abt feminism!!! That's why I said u men r the ones who cant take the bitter pill!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

Read your last statement,isn't that paradoxical?
Hippolyta has decided to go back to politics section where she belongs so no further comments on romance section. grin tongue cool wink
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

That's not what I meant dear
Okay ma'am. I'll like you to see this picture.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

You no well, gaskiya cheesy

It occurred to me I hadn't seen your comments for some few days. Did a search of you and followed your comments here. I was trying to catch up on the thread.

You good?

Just accept a compliment na.
I was busy that day, but I am back.

Done catching up?
Yea, I am good.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
[s] come to my house n shut me up naw!!! The once that can't feed themselves three square meals will still be forming man on nairaland !! Trash!! [/s]

Stop exposing your bitter self, be the little girl your parents trained and wished you to be.

Just re-check your comments herein and see how odd, dumb, empty-headed and frustrating you sound, just take a glance on Kimbraa, Debbie and Brutus comment and see the difference yourself, you are not wise, Amarabae is married, you are not, you are still a kid being influenced with what she sees on net without attempting to seek a proper and profound knowledge about it. Don't be deceived by Amarabae, your siblings and loved ones won't be happy to see you bash and scream feminism 24/7 here. Be a good girl.

When I read your comments sometimes, i just wish I can see you in real to console and cuddle you from the possible heartbreak you experienced from the man that made away with your pride, you reek bitterness and it doesn't fit you, believe me if you invest the time you use in defending feminism in other things, you'll be loved both online and offline.

Feminism isn't a bad advocate, but being foolish over it is bad and not cool, stop abusing the privilege of accessing the net. Be wise, I don't need to be told that you are a child, but just be wise.

Drops pen!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by neezar: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nawa 4 una oo

I feel like slapping most people here..what's up with this feminism arguments

The nation is in chaos

Our very own Christian girl is still in the captivity of bokoharam

People are being killed everyday by herdsmen

Our economy is nothing 2 write about

And u guys are arguing about something that won't even add anything 2 ur bank account or life angry

U guys should stop this nonsense ahbeg angry

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:

Okay ma'am. I'll like you to see this picture.
A concept cannot be understood the same way by everyone.
That's the case with feminism,
No matter how you interpret it, it should arrive at one conclusion,
Removing gender blockages and empowering women.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
firstly we dont rant but i know u see it as rant since it does not uplift ur ego,and who says nothing is changing, why do u think men are now so bothered n bitter abt feminism!!! That's why I said u men r the ones who cant take the bitter pill!!
No man gives two bleeps about what you people brand as feminism,and how else do you define complaining bout men all day.smh
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Stop exposing your bitter self, be the little girl your parents trained and wished you to be.

Just re-check your comments herein and see how odd, dumb, empty-headed and frustrating you sound, just take a glance on Kimbraa, Debbie and Brutus comment and see the difference yourself, you are not wise, Amarabae is married, you are not, you are still a kid being influenced with what she sees on net without attempting to seek a proper and profound knowledge about it. Don't be deceived by Amarabae, your siblings and loved ones won't be happy to see you bash and scream feminism 24/7 here. Be a good girl.

When I read your comments sometimes, i just wish I can see you in real to console and cuddle you from the possible heartbreak you experienced from the man that made away with your pride, you reek bitterness and it doesn't fit you, believe me if you invest the time you use in defending feminism in other things, you'll be loved both online and offline.

Feminism isn't a bad advocate, but being foolish over it is bad and not cool, stop abusing the privilege of accessing the net. Be wise, I don't need to be told that you are a child, but just be wise.

Drops pen!
Take it easy before you exhaust your 10mb free data.
Who vex oga don Stanley ?
Make una take time o

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hippolyta has decided to go back to politics section where she belongs so no further comments on romance section. grin tongue cool wink
In that case,good riddance then.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

No man gives two bleeps about what you people brand as feminism,and how else do you define complaining bout men all day.smh

Dude they will never reason with you. I gave up on them a longtime ago. Most especially this Shugavee.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:
Nawa 4 una oo

[/b](The nation is in chaos)[b]

And u guys are arguing about something that won't even add anything 2 ur bank account or life angry

Yes o that is why I have gone back to politics section.We need a good system and campaign to set our country straight
with leaders of vision and ideology.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
neezar:
Nawa 4 una oo

The nation is in chaos

Millions of young girls need education in the northern part of the country. Millions are forced into early marriage. Thousands are kidnapped on daily basis.

These are areas that requires the attention of women liberation movement in Nigeria

Yet, some oriaku feminist will rather come on online to start gender wars and to monitor the activities of young men and claim to be feminist grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Dude they will never reason with you. I gave up on them a longtime ago. Most especially this Shugavee.
Most of them are not capable of having a logical argument. What pisses me off is seeing them whine all day and bash men. If they feel cheated, fine, do something about it instead of crying on nairaland all day.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

Simple grammar,that they are not equal does not mean one is superior. Women can do what men can't and vice versa. If you were logical enough,you'd understand my statement.
oh I wish all men will even agree with that!!
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lsofdk(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
amarabae is very correct, men invented more cause they had access to education b4 us!! They were given opportunities to expand their thinking, women were mostly abt giving birth to children n marriage!!!! So for the poster claiming men invent n do all the hard job is totally wrong, men hv just choosen to dominate that sector n bully any lady that comes close!!! Yes bully!!!! If there was a world with out men women would do just fine!!! Cause they have the opportunity to expand their reasoning, produce stuffs , n excel!! Without thinking abt men acceptance or recognition
I understand that clearly, but I'll like us to ask ourselves some questions. How did education begin? Who brought education?
Before men had access to education were there no inventions of any kind? If yes who made the inventions?

Lol I can't argue the emboldened, I only wish we can offload the feminists to Mars, an experiment to prove or disprove the emboldened.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Harshirama:

Most of them are not capable of having a logical argument. What pisses me off is seeing them whine all day and bash men. If they feel cheated, fine, do something about it instead of crying on nairaland all day.

Bro it's really sad. They've sucked the fun out of the Nairaland Romance section undecided
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes o that is why I have gone back to politics section.We need a good system and campaign to set our country straight
with leaders of vision and ideology.
oh I miss political section.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by zicoraads: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Just accept a compliment na.
I was busy that day, but I am back.

Done catching up?
Yea, I am good.
Thank you, thank you kiss kiss

It just made me laugh, maybe the way you said it.

Yea, done catching up. As usual, nothing new. Just new and some familiar names with same outcome and same comments tbh.

Nice seeing you around kiss wink
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Take it easy before you exhaust your 10mb free data. Who vex oga don Stanley ? Make una take time o
Lol grin grin
Oriaki di ya, what you are doing to that little girl is very bad and wrong.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by makydebbie(f): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:

A concept cannot be understood the same way by everyone.
That's the case with feminism,
No matter how you interpret it, it should arrive at one conclusion,
Removing gender blockages and empowering women.

There shouldn't be gender war, that's what you all here keep promoting. There's nothing like, 'without men is paradise'. We need men, men needs us. We need each other in one way or the other. The redefinition of feminism has caused gender war. Some ladies are feminists because they hate men or got heartbroken. But feminism is about empowering women. And allowing gender equality.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
oh I wish all men will even agree with that!!
And I wish women too will realize they can't be equal with men.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Drops pen!
look at ur long epistle!! I wish I care !!! Me reply this trash?? tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Amarabae(f): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin grin

Oriaki di ya, what you are doing to that little girl is very bad and wrong.
Are you not a man,
What's wrong if you propose to her and see if she will accept.

I don't know why pre wedding pinctures are scarce on romance section

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amarabae:
oh I miss political section.

Yes in that section we try to make the government accountable and use social media as a tool.Come 2019 I just hope we send Bubu packing with our PVC's.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by highqueen(f): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
There shouldn't be gender war, that's what you all here keep promoting. There's nothing like, 'without men is paradise'. We need men, men needs us. We need each other in one way or the other. The redefinition of feminism has caused gender war. Some ladies are feminists because they hate men or got heartbroken. But feminism is about empowering women. And allowing gender equality.
nice,so when a lady says she's not a feminist,does it mean she's against women's empowerment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / World's 10 Most Romantic Nationalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.