Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23334 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Been okay, is it just me or you've been scarce? Hope all is well.
yes was busy o .. then got really I'll for few weeks but back to good health now ..
life and its curve balls aye..

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

You wouldn't want to drag yourself down because of a house wife, would you? grin

Ignore.
lol no be fight o .. she dey ring by herself ..

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by 912(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

lol if no one sides you they are asslicking or trying to get male attention .. try type something intelligent wink
if you like insult from now till kingdom come .. ur reasoning is flawed deal with it..
Omg! Maturity is not sold in the market. You have home training ah sweh

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
its just sad honestly ..
I do pity the young girls like Shugavee who are being misled.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

this topic has been over flogged and its tiring to say the least

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
lol no be fight o .. she dey ring by herself ..
Cool, just be smart as expected of you cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

focus on ur famiily members!!! Pity them!!! My life is in no connection to urs!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

this topic has been over flogged and its tiring to say the least

We can't get tired of advocates from real feminists, we'll wholeheartedly embrace it.

But it's disheartening to see Nland e-goats parade themselves to abuse feminism, it's just sad.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
focus on ur famiily members!!! Pity them!!! My life is in no connection to urs!!

Jambite claiming feminist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

We can't get tired of advocates from real feminists, we'll wholeheartedly embrace it.

But it's disheartening to see Nland e-goats parade themselves to abuse feminism, it's just sad.
me already in another debate seff..

do you think its OK for your male child to wear pink skirt and top to school.. or is that a way of conditioning the child to think that's the norm..
effects of social media etc

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lirqur: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
makydebbie Believe me woman,i never ass lick. I like people who are blunt with the truth. You malady spoke brutal truth on here. I cringe when women fight on gender wars. I am a man and i support feminism 200%, because i have long realized, that most women who think they need feminism to feel in charge, don't know what they have. Most women don't know how powerful they are. I swear if half of the world women understood half, just half the power of Eve, no woman on earth will ever chant feminism.

But i see how much you realize, we both can't do without each other. It's the feeling of wanting to out do the other that cripples most people. I want a copy of your brain in my future wify grin grin. I repeat, women don't know how powerful they are, i swear! and it makes me happy they want equality so bad. The brutal form of equality they so want really doesnt favour women, but i like that most of them want that. The thing is just that they claim they want feminism but stylishly push for dominance. My prayer still remains that women continue to not realize how powerful they are. grin grin But i see you gat some of the women wisdom, i just wish you'd join their team. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

do you think its OK for your male child to wear pink skirt and top to school.. or is that a way of conditioning the child to think that's the norm..

Male child?.....Pink skirt? shocked shocked

You mean to participate in a school drama or?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
God will punish devil shocked
Six anonymous viewers on a thread that isn't on front page grin
Ride on ! ride on !
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Male child?.....Pink skirt? shocked shocked

You mean to participate in a school drama or?
no we have a thing here fancy dress party for kids so you can dress them up like characters from a book, movie etc
my friends son was dressed up as a fairy princess .... will you allow that just think its a way of telling the child from young that it's OK to dress up as a girl ..

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lirqur: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

Sense will not kee you madam. I see you have the woman wisdom too. They want to condition men to be queer and docile. They just want to forcefully ignore nature. Believe me, we aint seen nothing yet. It's going to get worse.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lirqur:

Sense will not kee you madam. I see you have the woman wisdom too. They want to condition men to be queer and docile. They just want to forcefully ignore nature. Believe me, we aint seen nothing yet. It's going to get worse.
lol @get worse let's hope it doesn't spill out of Nl so far .. its contained
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lirqur: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

lol @get worse let's hope it doesn't spill out of Nl so far .. its contained

I'm sure you know men can now be accused "Mansplaining" and "Manspreading" when you see trends like that, madam, you know more is upfront.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Feminism is the future!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

no we have a thing here fancy dress party for kids so you can dress them up like characters from a book, movie etc
my friends son was dressed up as a fairy princess .... will you allow that just think its a way of telling the child from young that it's OK to dress up as a girl ..

That's prolly weird and strange, v'never heard of such before shocked, I can't allow that because of many reasons.

Lol, what if the kid grow with that mindset and start striking in a feminine way when he's a male cheesy that's bad.

How about your friend?, what did she say about it?

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lirqur:

I'm sure you know men can now be accused "Mansplaining" and "Manspreading" when you see trends like that, madam, you know more is upfront.
we pray those thread won't grace RL
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
Feminism is the future!!!
Common sense is future

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Common sense is future
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

That's prolly weird and strange, v'never heard of such before shocked, I can't allow that because of many reasons.

Lol, what if the kid grow with that mindset and start striking in a feminine way when he's a male cheesy that's bad.

How about your friend?, what did she say about it?
gbam

now this is where the debate started the guy I was chatting with .. said he watches social media everyday and he won't turn gay..
but he is forgetting because that his norm.from birth..

he didn't grow up with his dad buying him barbie dolls to.play with .. but he is not getting my point ..
so frustrating sad

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
feminism is the future

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
daviesblaze:
[b]

I am so grateful for the contributions of men in our daily lives. Don’t go. We need you. :-)

Amarabae, those are the words of that 'FEMINIST' showing her gratitude for the contributions of men. What she forgot to thank men for of which most of these 'FEMINIST' that are men haters do not even know is that not even a woman but a MAN is credited with having originated 'FEMINISM'. The word 'FEMINISM' as an ideology came into existence in 1837, a conception by a man. Perhaps it would have clarified some ladies' of their mental confussion, cured their heart of contempt if only she included this perculiar achievement made by the male gender. To show that men have been standing for and protecting women and that women can't do without men and vice-versa. All this gender wars makes no sense. CHARLES FOURIER, A SCOIAL THINKER CONCEPTUALIZED FEMINISM. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Fourier.

makydebbie please you really need not to give yourself a label 'nonfeminist'. Remain human and humane fighting for justice and peace by persuasion in the most rational way and with unbounded compassion.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by neezar: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
feminism is the future
Go use am collect money from bank

Nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by 912(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
feminism is the future
Ok we have heard. Attention seeker pls go to bed
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin goodnight all!!! #feminism is the future

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by CastedAyo: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Shugavee post=66130252]Feminism is the future!!! [/quote

You're a feminist, if you slap a man and he returns it back in double folds. You don't need to come online to rant back that's part of feminist you believe in.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6878250_img20180324192213_jpegdf9f3ef3944d239130a8d35123b57c4d

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / World's 10 Most Romantic Nationalities / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.