Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,113 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23595 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
feminism is the future
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

Dr Martin Luther king jr grin

5 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

That's prolly weird and strange, v'never heard of such before shocked, I can't allow that because of many reasons.

Lol, what if the kid grow with that mindset and start striking in a feminine way when he's a male cheesy that's bad.

How about your friend?, what did she say about it?
she was fuming she had a go at the staff who dressed the son up.. but here if you talk too much they will tag you homophobic and i it can get out of hand
but the dad wasn't impressed.... anyway she just told them that the staff shouldn't change him out of his cloths he wears from home ....

trust me even on TV now.gay sh!t.. I'm not even against them its their biz but they are forcing it down our throats .. just scary tired of seeing guys be kissing while I'm waiting for the train... if you flinch you are homophobic .. they have now classed it same bracket as racism which is insulting ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

gbam

now this is where the debate started the guy I was chatting with .. said he watches social media everyday and he won't turn gay..
but he is forgetting because that his norm.from birth..

he didn't grow up with his dad buying him barbie dolls to.play with .. but he is not getting my point ..
so frustrating sad

If it's something that's being done once in a while, I doubt he'll much get affected, but if it's steadily imposed on him, i'm afraid his dress sense might change which might unknowingly affect his thinking(maybe not sexually)

But wait.....How steady?, is it a MUST routine there or is it optional?

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

If it's something that's being done once in a while, I doubt he'll much get affected, but if it's steadily imposed on him, i'm afraid his dress sense might change which might unknowingly affect his thinking(maybe not sexually)

But wait.....How steady?, is it a MUST routine there or is it optional?
they always have activities ... not sure to be fair but lolnfor me once is enough .. grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
she was fuming she had a go at the staff who dressed the son up.. but here if you talk too much they will tag you homophobic and i it can get out of hand
but the dad wasn't impressed.... anyway she just told them that the staff shouldn't change him out of his cloths he wears from home ....

trust me even on TV now.gay sh!t.. I'm not even against them its their biz but they are forcing it down our throats .. just scary tired of seeing guys be kissing while I'm waiting for the train... if you flinch you are homophobic .. they have now classed it same bracket as racism which is insulting ...

Lol cheesy... Gbege!

Heard some western nations legalized gay shii cheesy, prolly will stop you from strongly advocating against it, even if mixed dressing is imposed on your kid...Nevertheless, African parents should do well to erase such mindset from their kids there cheesy

Lol, irritating.... I can't imagine your looks when seeing men kiss themselves,... it will make a good meme cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol cheesy... Gbege!

Heard some western nations legalized gay shii cheesy, prolly will stop you from strongly advocating against it, even if mixed dressing is imposed on your kid...Nevertheless, African parents should do well to erase such mindset from their kids there cheesy

Lol, irritating.... I can't imagine your looks when seeing men kiss themselves,... it will make a good meme cheesy
exactly ... men I cringe
yes it legal now for them here .. to marry and even adopt kids so you cant really oppose most Nigerians and most black countries don't like it but we remain civil in a civilised country abi....

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
they always have activities ... not sure to be fair but lolnfor me once is enough .. grin

Yea, sometimes strange things are worth trying cheesy, but not over done cheesy.

Try that dressing shii with my kid and stand a chance of winning some punches cheesy

You feel it's cool to try sometimes?

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Yea, sometimes strange things are worth trying cheesy, but not over done cheesy.

Try that dressing shii with my kid and stand a chance of winning some punches cheesy

You feel it's cool to try sometimes?
lol you will just sleep in a cell
and risk doing 3 month in jail

what if u punch And the person faints and doesn't wake up. lol these white peeps have words and law but most can't even take a punch..

anyway at least you get my.point ..

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly ... men I cringe
yes it legal now for them here .. to marry and even adopt kids so you cant really oppose most Nigerians and most black countries don't like it but we remain civil in a civilised country abi....

Sure, you'v got to remain civil in a civilized country. cheesy

Well, in a way, we aren't suppose to be that bothered about these gays and mixed gender believers, so long as it isn't affecting our lives cheesy

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Sure, you'v got to remain civil in a civilized country. cheesy

Well, in a way, we aren't suppose to be that bothered about these gays and mixed gender believers, so long as it isn't affecting our lives cheesy

What do you think?
thats my way of thinking aslong as it doesn't affect me or family
if they like they can marry animals .. its God that has last judgment at the end of the day

anyway nice chatting ... off to bed now

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

lol you will just sleep in a cell
and risk doing 3 month in jail

what if u punch And the person faints and doesn't wake up. lol these white peeps have words and law but most can't even take a punch..

anyway at least you get my.point ..

Lol, their jail treatments is better than some ghetto sufferings and treatments herein grin

I punch, he faints, I might be lucky to be called "Not normal" cheesy

Yea, I sure do.... You are now making me conclude that it isn't that easy to train a kid therein to your own and personal ways, how right am i?

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

thats my way of thinking aslong as it doesn't affect me or family
if they like they can marry animals .. its God that has last judgment at the end of the day

anyway nice chatting ... off to bed now

Yea, that's how it should be.

Their lives and business.

Alright...Do have a sound sleep.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Lalas247(f): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, their jail treatments is better than some ghetto sufferings and treatments herein grin

I punch, he faints, I might be lucky to be called "Not normal" cheesy

Yea, I sure do.... You are now making me conclude that it isn't that easy to train a kid therein to your own and personal ways, how right am i?
haha I was waiting for that
Jaik here be like 5 star hotel lol

no.its very hard when I.look at those that have struggling to bring them up right.
guns, drugs, sex , crime and they starta t very young age .. most parents work like mad to maintain bills, taxes to be paid so have no time like back home to monitor the movement of children

also children here have more power .. slap one and see what happens.. OK really gotta go .. having fun chatting but beauty sleep calls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Ivorianaija(f): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2018
Real feminism is being able to respect a man and acknowledge them, but also expecting the same from men: respect, and acknowledgement.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Harshirama(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Shugavee:
Feminism is the future!!!
Then you have no future.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by GiantParrot(m): 12:15am On Mar 25, 2018
Good one @op. Not because it sounds good. But because it is true.

Meanwhile....

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Lol. I have nothing much to say to you but as long as
- a guy still foots the entire bills on a date with the lady smiling like a morön,

- a guy assumes the role of a father, brother, uncle, Alhaji and Employer while paying the girl monthly 'salaries' just because he's in a parasitic relationship with her sorry ass,

- a man still receives the brunt of the public in a case of domestic violence because he's supposed to be the "stronger sex" irregardless of the fact that the lady might have provoked him first verbally,
Then, there's no gender equality. Your charade of liberal feminism (or whatchamacallit?) is total bullocks.

Nigerian feminists are a frustrated bunch.

when it comes to financial responsibility 95% of Nigerian feminists are ready to disown the feminism ideology.

till they start taking financial responsibilities I won't take any single, frustrated and heartbroken feminist wannabe seriously cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2018
Lalas247:

haha I was waiting for that
Jaik here be like 5 star hotel lol

no.its very hard when I.look at those that have struggling to bring them up right.
guns, drugs, sex , crime and they starta t very young age .. most parents work like mad to maintain bills, taxes to be paid so have no time like back home to monitor the movement of children

also children here have more power .. slap one and see what happens.. OK really gotta go .. having fun chatting but beauty sleep calls

most parents or the husbands?? or are you not referring to Nigerian ladies? undecided
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by highqueen(f): 12:54am On Mar 25, 2018
so embarrassing, amara and shuga please you guys should stop debating on this feminist whatever,see how you have been flogged on this thread so disheartening shocked.

got really disappointed when you said Clinton lost because of genderembarassedso bad you had to reason that way.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2018
highqueen:
so embarrassing, amara and shuga please you guys should stop debating on this feminist whatever,see how you have been flogged on this thread so disheartening shocked.

got really disappointed when you said Clinton lost because of genderembarassedso bad you had to reason that way.

if Hillary Rodham Clinton had won that election

she would have opened borders for 600million immigrants

destroy the American economy

sell American uranium, she already sold out 20% when she was secretary of state

Russia and China would have controlled her

more debts

I keep thanking God HRC lost. anybody blaming gender for her lost is crazy because even the feminists in America never said their hero lost because of gender

I keep saying naija feminists are confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by highqueen(f): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

if Hillary Rodham Clinton had won that election

she would have opened borders for 600million immigrants

destroy the American economy

sell American uranium, she already sold out 20% when she was secretary of state

Russia and China would have controlled her

more debts

I keep thanking God HRC lost. anybody blaming gender for her lost is crazy because even the feminists in America never said their hero lost because of gender

I keep saying naija feminists are confused
I couldn't have said it any better!!
seriously,must of our feminist don't even know the real ideology of what they are fighting for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2018
Amarabae:

The gender war you see in the world are most times caused by people who are against a gender free proposal and also people who see women as inferior.
In this modern age, there are men who still can't trust a woman with a certain position in the society,
One of the things that caused Hillary Clinton to lose is her gender, many simple can't trust a woman heading America despite her qualifications ,
When some feminists rise up to challenge such, it may erupt into a gender war.

Another example is in place of work.
Despite the fact that we women are far more populated than men in the nursing career, yet check many nursing associations, you will see men heading it.
Am sure as a teacher you are, female teachers are more populated than men teachers, but who always head a teachers association?

Do you know that up till now many men don't believe in a female doctor?
I see how patients look at them because in their mindset, there is a gender based sentiments in there,
They will be like "we want to see the real doctor " (who should be a man in their mind)

The world system is shaped to favour men ,
Not that those men are not qualified but feminism ask for equality and a removal of sentiments against women empowerment.

you're confused and dumb. there are 5female governors in the US, how many female governors are in Nigeria? you haven't talked about Nigeria and you're here spiling shiit about America. HRC didn't lost the election because of gender ,stop saying trash. your level of ignorance is beyond comprehension.

i keep saying it, there are no feminists in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 25, 2018
highqueen:

I couldn't have said it any better!!
seriously,must of our feminist don't even know the real ideology of what they are fighting for.

rape
sexual harrassment
domestic abuse
gender equality (including equal financial responsibility)

these are supposed to be the focus of feminists but it seems they have swayed off the line.

Nigerian feminists are just confused and frustrated they don't understand feminism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 1:55am On Mar 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Hillary defeat ... had absolutely. nothing to with gender.
trump won because of the system ... if you are smart as u try to portray you will know he won majority vote .. its just cause trump won the main states

also

you idea on fem wtever is so flawed have shown this thread to few ppl here and it makes me so ashamed my people reason like this

makydebbie and Ruthdaniels so far are the only ones who understand it
y'all take English terms and useless it .. so sad
another sense talking female spotted!!.....crushing on you jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Klinee: 1:55am On Mar 25, 2018
Shugavee:
amarabae is very correct, men invented more cause they had access to education b4 us!! They were given opportunities to expand their thinking, women were mostly abt giving birth to children n marriage!!!! So for the poster claiming men invent n do all the hard job is totally wrong, men hv just choosen to dominate that sector n bully any lady that comes close!!! Yes bully!!!! If there was a world with out men women would do just fine!!! Cause they have the opportunity to expand their reasoning, produce stuffs , n excel!! Without thinking abt men acceptance or recognition
And who invented the education? In the past women were given their space to excel as a woman while the men are also given their own space to excel as man, there is nothing like education. And both gender are not allowed to intermingle with themselves there by create a gender Independence for both sexes. The women don't allow the men to come to their space or they will tag you a rapist, woman rapper, or not man enough. The men on the other hand not as strict as women intense of dragging their space but limit women to a certain level of explore not that they hate seeing women by their side in the men space but they feel that the women will either tagged them rapist or may not have the potential ability as a man to excel in the men space.
On a long run the men was able to utilize their space and invented education which help to give them more knowledge on how to invent more things that will help both him the men and her the women. But the women on the other hand started seeing a vigorous achievement been made by the men and started been envious of men and their space.
The women started complaining that they were not given chance in the men space that is the reason why they the women didn't invent like the men.
Question how about their space? Why can't they invent things just like the men with in their space, must they invent only in the men space? they have abandoned their space in a quest to explore the men space because of their covetousness and jealous of men excellent achievement so far.
My dear education was invented by the men to help them excel.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 1:59am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

you're confused and dumb. there are 5female governors in the US, how many female governors are in Nigeria? you haven't talked about Nigeria and you're here spiling shit about America. HRC didn't lost the election because of gender ,stop saying trash. your ignorance is beyond comprehension.

I keep saying it there are no feminists in Nigeria.
hahahahahaha don't mind them joor! They won't believe u?......one was even saying something like individual feminism, and i was like:

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Klinee: 2:00am On Mar 25, 2018
Amarabae:
She is very stupid and dumb.
Yes there are men who invented stuffs but is that olodo trying to tell us that women invented nothing?
Education helps people to invent and create,
And education is one thing that was denied from many women back in those days in some cultures,
Even now in some places, some take training a girl in school as waste of resources.

She should shut up.

A world without men will be paradise.
Men invented war, bloodshed, killings, crimes, rape, homosexuality, etc.

Men are important in their own way,
So are women!

What of lesbianism? a world without men women will turn to lesbian. So both gender basically need each other, very important babe.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Cadec007(m): 2:10am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

rape
sexual harrassment
domestic abuse
gender equality

these are supposed to be the focus of feminists but it seems they have swayed off the line.

Nigerian feminists are just confused and frustrated they don't understand feminism.

true bro! Instead of taking this into consideration they would be ranting on how broke a nigga is.......even the gender equality they are screaming for it has been clouded by selfish interests and gains....."they cut feminism from fine material but are sewing it with the wrong thread" -unknown 2071.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Klinee: 2:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Amarabae:

The gender war you see in the world are most times caused by people who are against a gender free proposal and also people who see women as inferior.
In this modern age, there are men who still can't trust a woman with a certain position in the society,
One of the things that caused Hillary Clinton to lose is her gender, many simple can't trust a woman heading America despite her qualifications ,
When some feminists rise up to challenge such, it may erupt into a gender war.

Another example is in place of work.
Despite the fact that we women are far more populated than men in the nursing career, yet check many nursing associations, you will see men heading it.
Am sure as a teacher you are, female teachers are more populated than men teachers, but who always head a teachers association?

Do you know that up till now many men don't believe in a female doctor?
I see how patients look at them because in their mindset, there is a gender based sentiments in there,
They will be like "we want to see the real doctor " (who should be a man in their mind)

The world system is shaped to favour men ,
Not that those men are not qualified but feminism ask for equality and a removal of sentiments against women empowerment.

Mehn why blaming the men didn't form an organization to keep women to a certain space, it just that men are far more competent than women so you see men excel more than women.
There is no law that bar women from getting to those high position you assume that men are.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Cadec007:
true bro! Instead of taking this into consideration they would be ranting on how broke a nigga is.......even the gender equality they are screaming for it has been clouded by selfish interests and gains....."they cut feminism from fine material but are sewing it with the wrong thread" -unknown 2071.

some will be shouting equal gender representation and equal gender responsibility but when it comes to equal financial responsibility 100% of them will deny feminism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2018
greiboy:
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

Dr Martin Luther king jr grin
feminism is the future!!! cry cry cry cry me a river!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Shugavee(f): 6:18am On Mar 25, 2018
I can see feminist issue is causing serious headache 4 this nairaland boys!!!! Feminism is the future!! Take it or leave it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.