Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (38184 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2018
XingXhang:

Eyy Gosh! grin grin You be her bodyguard ni?
Or you crushing on her?

I don't look at all that, I'm after her potentials biko a cheesy

none of the above wink grin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Jsaviour(f): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:

when I say things about sex, am I referring to you? are you the only lady on this platform who saw the post? you're mad.. stop saying that chop word because it only shows how uncivilized and dumb you are. because you're poor and probably never eaten doesn't mean people out there haven't eaten.. taunt yourself. goat. fvckoff my mentions

Dont run away boy. You know how to generalize about ladies right? Come so I will employ you to clean my office. My contact is on my profile. Until you learn your manners, you will run away from this thread. Common sense you no get. money, you no see. Girlfriend self, I am sure you dont have- who dash monkey banana. Go and get a life. People with money never talk nah one broke ass small child. Come let me feed and cloth your entire generation

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
coming from the son of a PROSTITUTE cheesy

I'm not your brother.. I knew your mom is a cheap slut but never knew she's my mom because she's too cheap to be my mom

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Tripleclick:
I have been thinking about this for a while

Do a girl prefer d guy to meet her 1 on 1 before taking him serious or do chat work??

Please answer

Thanks

Who cares?

Man up, cowboy. Be a man and lead.

Egun “male chauvinist pig” Mogaji angry
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Who cares?

Man up, cowboy. Be a man and lead.

Egun “male chauvinist pig” Mogaji angry

lmao... man up times are gone. this is an era of gender equality -says feminists angry angry grin grin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by DCONE1(m): 1:18am On Mar 28, 2018
highqueen:
lool,chyking me face to face?..its a no no for me cos I'm a very shy person.
ok..I love you....talk your own wink kiss
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 1:34am On Mar 28, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Why long script on small issue?

Example of women, long story for small matter
I was not talking to you was I? And why does it perturb you so much in the first instance? Cretin!
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 1:36am On Mar 28, 2018
XingXhang:

Been observing you from "White House", me like your writing sense but then you didn't have to use shorthand, 'u'.

Are you the one on your dp?
I never abbreviate when I write . That was a quote from the person I was talking to.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by MissRaine69(f): 1:38am On Mar 28, 2018
ndubueze92:
Sorry ma'am but this hardly helps the op.
Your opinion is your own.
For your effort kindly bathe in cement.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by chuckjoshua(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

If i talk exactly wetin dey my mind, they fit ban me. I feel you have very low self esteem and have no single atom of respect for women. Talking trash and feeling tech. For your mind now you be guy man. Where i am from, having a car is a necessity, and not a means to an end. Rada rada!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by gentlehart1: 2:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

you take all women as h.oes including ur own mum and sisters and one day could probably get down with them and drop them off as usual.
at times some people show how irresponsible they are unconsciously through their response.

I suggest u work on ur personality, get some values

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Kotodoctor: 2:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Guy your own too extreeeeeeeem! Wetin!. That wan na strong generalization abeg. All women are not thesame. That is a fact. Depends on the kind if girls you are attracted to. Some women make their own digits. So with your lazy assss Nisan blue bird, you go still roast.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Kotodoctor: 2:52am On Mar 28, 2018
No lady prefers chat. That is just too basic to start with.

Depends on if she is really honestly into you. If she is, guy trust me, is not like she will prefer face to face. She will be more like in your face.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Jidefido(m): 2:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Very shallow thinking. You ought not to spew this kind of rubbish from your poverty-stricken mind. It baffles me when men like me think this way but if you are still a teenager between 18-25 years, I will say you are still growing up but if you are above that age, mehn, man you have a long way to go to be a responsible human being. Classifying all women as sluts is a huge disrespect to your mum, sisters, female cousins as well. Real men dont use women as intimacy gadgets that you can use just anyhow. I'm sure you will grow up and realise the folly in this your post. You will.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Maj196(m): 3:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:

U just a dumb frustrated nigga who has been rejected so many times before then thinks u wanna have ur revenge since u got a car... Grow up dude not all females are hooes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.