Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (54390 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by eyinjuege: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
edidiongmichael:
I'll pay 5m. Hope she won't mind? Who has her number?

She has got an offer of 500million naira, your're talking of 5m.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by adedehinbo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
but seriously I just did that with my gf,gave her 100k after disvirgin her on Monday,am I a fool?
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by moigee: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
You must be a fatty bum bum
Chai! Men have suffered

you pay 1.4m dollars to fork this bonga fish or what my husband calls ishi-okporokpo....

Guess what wil happen after you are done.....you end up with body pains and later internal bleeding
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
The people paying that much to take a girl's virginity are serious perverts. . . I mean. . .what kind of nasty fetish is that?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by MissRaine69(f): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
I think her priority should be food.
Please NL let’s do good work let’s send this human ₦100 each to feed herself ....it’s hunger that drives her nothing else
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by seenga(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
So u are married and u are always commenting trash on every post. I just pity ur husband, except say NA NwaAmaikpe.
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

you pay 1.4m dollars to fork this bonga fish or what my husband calls ishi-okporokpo....

Guess what wil happen after you are done.....you end up with body pains and later internal bleeding
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by ahzeezat(f): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Iyajelili:
Men are trying seriously, with her body looking like a starved Clarias gariepinus
I'm offended as an Aquaculturists even our starved Clarias gariepinus doesn't look like this... this belongs more to the Family Clupidae
Pls apologize to family Clariidae...
Thank you
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Toide: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
white and their madness,how will somebody pay such money just to fork,am still confused...

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by wambosamuel1980: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Why can't he use that money to empower less privilege people? Using this money on this bonga fish is a cause of worry.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by seenga(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
That animal looks just like Mesut ozil
Bonjoro:

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by oluwasegun007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
y she con b lik wall....
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Eeroh95(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

you are wicked ooo cheesy
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by spafu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
So even Sanchez nodded? Or which Manchester United footballer lives in London?
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by richvictor: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

Laffwankillmedie
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by faridpac2: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
edidiongmichael:
I'll pay 5m. Hope she won't mind? Who has her number?
Interesting
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Pharrel22(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
all I see is a "Manchester united " player from London
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Ashley86400: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
I'm sure that Man U player is Pogba. .
Na him dey like expensive sex. .Dencia, Channel and the rest. . . grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Iyajelili:
Men are trying seriously, with her body looking like a starved Clarias gariepinus

Not everyone like fat women. Some men like and would do anything for that body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.