Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (54391 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Mcy56(f): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai!!!
Lots of savage comments here! Kilode!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by kennisman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Generalkaycee:
I'm selling my own Virginity too..

You fink urs will worth 1k?
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Ellabae(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
I want to sell mine o grin

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Brains1990(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai..... Men don suffer. What on earth will make me fuvk this skinny maggot? She is shapeless and nt beautiful. Infact, my 8 inches dick was erect waiting 2 enter my girlfriend. Bt immediately i saw this skinny picture, out of dissapiontment my precious dick fell in between my balls.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by olamariamjonez(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Why people like to waste money like this, on top ordinary toto? God dey sa.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Mcy56(f): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Elin:
See ass dry like garlic grin grin grin
kennisman:

You fink urs will worth 1k?
Pharrel22:
all I see is a "Manchester united " player from London
oluwasegun007:
y she con b lik wall....

You guys arent nice at all. I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by BluntBoy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai, people want to kill my Biacan for me o shocked
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Daint: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
So skinny. I can't collect for free even. And someone is paying 1.2 mil$
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Sanchase: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
She hit a jackpot, a lot of Nogerian girls lost their virginity willingly over a bottle of fanta.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
nyashless and boobiless so what am I buying for $1m a chewing stick for $1m

chai diz ppl no get common sense
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Dcholeric: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
that's all they can do, sell pussy.. yet they scream louder in and out the room .
#emptydrumloudestsound
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abeg NL make una leave girl na tongue
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
FTrebirth:

if you see me cry, it's for your useless condition.

illiterate!
lolz abeg na biacan pix be this? grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by andyanders: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

you pay 1.4m dollars to fork this bonga fish or what my husband calls ishi-okporokpo....

Guess what wil happen after you are done.....you end up with body pains and later internal bleeding

You said it all. Only a man who is sick that would even pay N500 NAIRA for that sick bone.I wouldn't know what a man would do with this type of old lady.Anyway, Oyibo with fish head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.