Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (54389 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Naviystiles(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ehn ehn. £1.2m for dis dry fish.. Make I laff small

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by wilyparker(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

you pay 1.4m dollars to fork this bonga fish or what my husband calls ishi-okporokpo....

Guess what wil happen after you are done.....you end up with body pains and later internal bleeding
lol...my belle oh
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by thunderbabs: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

you pay 1.4m dollars to fork this bonga fish or what my husband calls ishi-okporokpo....

Guess what wil happen after you are done.....you end up with body pains and later internal bleeding

shocked NwaAmaikpe don get wife for hia? Interesting grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by MENTORCH(m): 2:09am On Mar 29, 2018
How can someone pay that for pussy, something of how many minutes.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Joe50:
watin person wan chop here, all i see is bone, fvcking virgin does it bring food on table? only rituals benefits from virgin girls, they can pay any amount.

I tire my brother. Wetin this skinny twig get wey person go chop? Flat breasts? Flat yansh? And all the girls wey dey claim virgin no know say na just a split secomd e go take to burst that hymen and dem go automatically become the regular puśsy.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by LegitBoy(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2018
xamilola:
See this slimy o
Damilola let me come and visit you this Easter now grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by AbdulCLO: 3:48am On Mar 29, 2018
A Manchester United Player among,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Poverty dey cause nonsense chai... Now she cant wait to sell the kponmor to the highest bidder. Young aspiring olosho's see code oo. Follow up . At least its better than giving it out to ur neighbour for free. Sell it while its sealed!!!
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by zudozz: 5:59am On Mar 29, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

My sister Oyibo no dey take this her statue play oooh..They dey fight for slim girls..But here we like full things wey we fit grab!
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by kyutepanda(f): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2018
fine body she nor get chai waste of virginity
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by ucheuzor1(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2018
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI is a terrorist...
wetin concern buhari for here now.... Abeg nairalanders make una fear God na.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Qsscruz(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ellabae:
I want to sell mine o grin
I am buying.. Name your price.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
she dont even have ukwu sad
and why does she look skeleton like?
she no dey chop biko? sad

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Ellabae(f): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Qsscruz:

I am buying.. Name your price.
Ok I will u tell u Lol
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Andrez123(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
What's so special about virgins anyway? A virgin can still be a horrible person, worse than a woman who have had sex with over 50 men, a virgin can also be very ugly physically and hence not even desirable to most men. In the kind of world we live in which has a high level sexual immorality, 26yr old virgins like herself have become very scarce and priceless especially in the UK, that's why she got a lot of bids from wealthy virgin fetishists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.